Chapter 2

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Dark Twister

Chapter Two: To Mexico!

Cat Valentine POV

"Sam, why do you always have to pack at the last minute?" I asked.

It was 11:00 A.M. on July 1st and I was helping Sam pack up all of her belongings. Honestly, I don't know why she does this to me.

"Because I'm too lazy to do it early. And besides, I use most of this stuff on a daily basis and I needed them for this morning," Sam replied.

"Oh really? What did you need for this morning?"

"My brush, my toothbrush, my toothpaste, my phone, my laptop, and my Pear Pad."

"And you couldn't of packed any of those things after you used them?"

"But what if I had to use them again?"

I just sighed. "Look, Sam, I don't want to argue with you."

"Me neither!"

"Just hurry up and pack faster because we're going to miss our flight!"

"Hey, I'm packing as fast as I can!"

About a few minutes later, I had finally helped Sam pack all of her things into her black suitcase.

"Is that everything, Sam?" I asked her.

"Yeah, let's go," Sam replied as she extended the handle of her suitcase and rolled it towards the front door.

"Ok good. Who knows how long Goomer, Dice, and Nona have been waiting for us outside of our apartment complex!" I exclaimed as I extended the handle of my pink suitcase and rolled it towards the front door.

"Where were you guys!?!?" Nona asked Sam and I as we climbed into Goomer's silver truck, "I was starting to get worried!" "Yeah," Dice agreed, "We've been waiting for you guys over an hour!" I sighed.

"Sorry, I had to help Sam pack her things at the last minute," I replied.

"Ohhh, ok," Goomer replied.

"Sam, you couldn't of packed your things any earlier?" Nona asked Sam.

"I could of, but I was too lazy to," Sam replied.

"Alright, I want no more arguing, ok?" I asked, "We are going to go on a trip to Mexico with our best friends and we are going to have fun!"

"We weren't arguing!"

"Sam, you're doing it now!"

Sam groaned. "Fine, whatever."

"Thank you. Goomer, can we please go now?"

"Kk," Goomer, who was in the driver's seat, replied. He immediately started up the truck and put his foot on the gas pedal, and off we went to the Los Angeles Airport.

It took us about twenty minutes to get there, and as soon as we did, Goomer found a parking-spot in the huge parking lot. The Los Angeles Airport was huge! It had to be at least four-stories high! Goomer tried to park as close to the entrance as he could. We were just three spaces away from the closest parking-spot to the entrance, which was good. As soon as Goomer finally parked the car, we all climbed out of it and carried and rolled our luggage to the front doors.

"Now, Dice, Goomer, you guys better ruin not vacation, just like you guys messed you guys ruined our vacation to the Bahamas!" Sam exclaimed as the automatic doors glided across their tracks, letting us step inside the big, beautiful airport.