Chapter 3

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Dark Twister

Chapter Three: Another Spooky Trip

Taylor Hathaway POV

"Alright, see you guys in Mexico!" Ray exclaimed as he, Miles, and Louie snapped their fingers, teleporting themselves to the ghost hotel that they were staying in Tamaulipas, Mexico.

It was 11:00 A.M. on July 1st and Mom, Frankie, and I were just gathering up all of our suitcases in our living room, so that we could head over to the New Orleans Airport.

"Frankie, why did you have to pack your stuff at the last minute?" I asked, "You couldn't of packed it last night!?!?"

"Well, I was too tired to pack my stuff last night!" Frankie argued.

"No you weren't! Last night, you were pranking people with Louie!"

"Well, don't you get tired after pranking people at nighttime?"

"No, I don't. In fact, I don't even prank people!"

"Ok, that's enough fighting, girls!" Mom told us, as she got in between of Frankie and I, breaking up our feud, "I want us all to have a good time on this vacation! Do you hear me?"

"Of course we can hear you; we're not deaf," Frankie muttered under her breath.

"What did you just say?"

"I said that of course we're gonna have a good time! We had so much fun on our last vacation!" Frankie replied, changing what she said.

"Ok, good. Now let's go!" Mom ordered, as we all rolled our suitcases towards the elevator that takes us down to our bakery, Pie Squared.

It took us about thirty minutes to get to the airport. Stupid Frankie packing her suitcase at the last minute! If she hadn't decided to pack her stuff up so late, we could of been in the airport by now, relaxing and waiting for our plane to arrive. As soon as we got there, mom parked our white car in the parking lot. I surely do miss driving around in a convertible, like we did in LA. It was so much fun, but I know that going to Mexico with my new best friends was going to even more fun than that! Luckily, Mom was able to find a parking space that was really close to the entrance. We were just one space away from the parking space that was the closest to the entrance. As soon as Mom parked the car, we climbed out of it and headed towards the front doors. The New Orleans Airport was huge! It was about three-stories tall! We stood in front of the doors for a second, until they finally glided across their tracks, letting us in the big airport. As soon as we got in, we saw about ten check-in lines in front of us. All, but one were long. The other one was empty.

"How odd," I thought to myself, "Perhaps this is our line."

"Mom, by any chance do you remember what airline we are flying with?" I asked.

"It's probably US Air!" Frankie answered, "The one with the empty line!"

"Yeah, that was what I was thinking."

"I don't know, but let me check our tickets, just to make sure," Mom told us as she pulled our tickets out of her big, purple purse, "Yup, you guys are correct!"

"Alright!" Frankie exclaimed, as she raced into the empty line.

"Frankie, wait up!" I shouted, as Mom and I tried to catch up with Frankie.

"Hi, can I help you, little girl?" The man at the check-in desk asked Frankie.

"Yes, I'd like to check-in with my flight," Frankie replied, trying to act grown up.