Chapter 6

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Dark Twister

Chapter 6: Let's Celebrate!
Sam Puckett POV

"What's up, guys?" I heard a little boy ask us.

Cat, Goomer, Dice, Nona, Frankie, Taylor, Ms. Hathaway, Max, Phoebe, Nora, Billy, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, and I all turned around to see two boys and man standing right in front of us. The man had grey hair and brown eyes, the older boy had dark-brown hair and brown eyes, and the younger boy had brown hair and brown eyes. They each had black suitcases with wheels in their hands. We all squinted at the three strangers.

"Ray, Miles, Louie?" Frankie asked, "Is that you?"

"Yup!" Louie cheerfully answered.

"Oh yeah! Taylor did tell us that you guys were coming to hang out with us!"

"Yeah, and I'm ready to get my scare on!"

"Ohh, is it Halloween?" Goomer asked, "Where's your costumes?"

I face palmed myself. I just don't understand how someone can be as stupid as Goomer! I mean we have people who invent all kinds of new technology all the time, then there are people like Goomer, who don't even know when Halloween is!

"Ooh, Halloween came early this year!" Cat shouted with excitement, "I love Halloween!"

I face palmed myself again. Correction. I just don't understand how people can be as stupid as Goomer and Cat!

"Cat, Goomer, since when was Halloween on July 1st?" I asked.

Cat and Goomer looked at each other, then shrugged.

"I don't know. The only time I've ever seen someone want to be scary, was Halloween, so I just figured that it was Halloween!" Goomer told me.

"Just because someone wants to be scary, doesn't mean that it's Halloween, Goomer! They're Gh-" I managed to say right before Taylor cut me off.

"I thought that you guys promised not to tell anyone about that!" Taylor cut me off, while eyeing the people up at the check-in desk.

I just then realized that I had almost said the Preston's secret out loud, in a hotel full of strangers.

"Anyways, as I was going to say, they are 'the kind of people who like to pull off pranks' , so they like to scare people," I told Goomer in code, while winking at everybody.

"Well, I certainly don't like to," Miles told me while shaking his head, "My Dad and Louie may be 'pranksters', but I'm not!"

"Oh, you don't?"

"No, I don't like to scare people. It's important for me to be friendly!"

"Just like how it's important for you to have a bow-tie collection?" I heard Frankie mutter under her breath, while nudging Louie.

Frankie and Louie started to snicker a bit.

"And how it's your collection of lavender shirts too?" Louie added.

Frankie and Louie were now laughing harder than they were before.

"I understand. You guys don't like my sense of fashion," Miles stated, "Just don't come crawling to me when you guys can't decide what to wear."

"So anyways, how are you guys enjoying your stay at your hotel?" Phoebe asked Mr. Preston, Miles, and Louie.

"It's awesome!" Louie answered, "It's better than the one in LA!"

"Well, that's good to hear!" Ms. Hathaway told him.

"So, how are you guys enjoying this hotel?" Mr. Preston asked us.