Deceived Heart |✔️

By pennais

Amelia is turning eighteen and that marks ten years of her having to wait for a new heart . Not everyone know... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Important , please read :
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chaper 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 47

36 8 0
By pennais

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

I quickly get out of the shower and I wrap myself with my towel and I quickly moisturize . As soon as I'm done in the bathroom I walk into the bedroom where I get dressed in a pair of shorts and a tank top . I pair it with a Nike jacket and I make my way downstairs to see Zion .

"Where's my mom ?" I ask him and he jumps from the shock .

"Sorry ." I giggle taking a seat next to him on the couch .

"She said something about gender reveal ." He mumbles looking down at his phone .

"Are you expecting a call or something ?" I ask noticing that he's continuously holding his phone .

"From my agent ." He says looking up at me .

"Mmhhh Okay ." I look at the television .

"We didn't finish off our conversation ." He smiles making me blush .

"Was acting something you've always wanted to do ?" I ask him .

"Nope , I've always wanted to be a marine biologist for the love of dolphins but I fell out of love with it . I don't know but I watched a Sylvester Stallone movie and I fell in love . I'm happy with what I've become now ."

"The arrangement between you and Ana ?" I smirk and he laughs deeply .

"I don't have feelings for Ana and she knows that . We're both good at our jobs ." He shrugs like it's nothing .

"So you kissing her here at home is still part of acting ?"

"Do you see those people out there ?" He pulls me up to the kitchen window and I nod .

"They will literally take anything they can ." He shrugs .

"Makes sense ." I smile up at him .

"What about you though ?" He nudges me .

"What would you like to know ?"

"Oooo I hate that question , it's very limiting . Let's start with the basics ." He suggests .

"Okay well my favorite color is blue , I have an obsession with proteas but I think I like sunflowers , I don't enjoy wearing dresses , I would rather stay at home and read a book , I enjoy music , I'm turning eighteen in like two weeks , I don't swear , I have three tattoos and I think I want another one ." I think those are the basics .

"Well you didn't tell me what your favorite food is , you didn't tell me your goals , you didn't tell me what fictional place you would want to go to , what city or country you would like to visit , what you're terrible at , what annoys you , what skill would you like to master ? What's your favorite drink , where are you from ? Your favorite musician ? What's a bad habit that you have ? All of those things are the basics ." He says and I look at him in awe .

"Wow ." Is all I say .

"I mean I would like to know all of these things and we really didn't get to know each other the last time ." He crosses his arms making his muscles more prominent .

"My favorite food is pizza , I don't know what my goals are at the moment , if I could go to a fictional place is Gotham City , I would like to visit Italy , I have an awful singing voice , I'm annoyed by people who do something to annoy me if that makes sense , I would like to master playing the piano . Uhm , my favorite drink is Coke Zero , I'm from South Africa Joburg , my favorite musician is Billie Eillish and I have a bad habit of worrying too much . I think I've answered all your questions but that makes it unfair because I don't know all the basic things from you ." I breathe .

"Okay my favorite food is pasta literally anything to do with pasta I'll have it , my goal is to at least be on a movie , I would like to visit Venice , I'm terrible at singing , I get annoyed by things not going according to plan , I would like to master double acting , my favorite drink is anything Fanta , I'm from England and Ireland , I would say I don't have a favorite musician but if I had to pick one I would go with Mac Miller . I have a bad habit of over cooking ." He says making me laugh .

"Really ? Over cooking ?" I laugh looking at him .

"Yes , people do that stuff when something is on their mind ." He groans .

"What's on your mind Zion ?" I ask him .

"I'm not sure if I'm going to be on Blindspot season three yet ." He sighs .

I remember Tyler mentioning that he was on Blindspot season three meaning that it was a surprise and I smile at him .

"I haven't gotten to watch season two but what I've heard so far is that you've done a great job . You're most likely to come back ." I chuckle .

"That actually makes me feel better , but I died in season two soooooo ." His eyes widen in awe .

"I was told that I've got a gift of calming people down . I don't know but Lauren said that ."

"She's right you know ." He laughs lightly .

"Thank you . Do you have GTA or FIFA ?" I ask him .

"Yeah I've got a small game room . You play ?" He asks already moving off of the counter .

"I love it ." I squeal and he moves in front of me so that we can go to the game room .

We walk downstairs to the basement where there is a gym and a door behind the gym which is I'm guessing the game room . We enter the room and he connects Grand Theft Auto . We play three laps and I win two out of three .

"Okay how did you do that ?"He looks at me surprised .

"I told you that I love it ." I shrug with a smile .

"I don't want to believe this ." Zion shakes his head .

"What ? You don't believe that a girl can beat you or what ?" I raise my eyebrow at him .

"I'm just shocked that you play so well and I know that you gave me the third lap ." He rubs his temples .

"You want to play another round ?" I ask him .

"I'm scared if I'm being honest , but sure let's go ." He starts the game again and we play for another 30 minutes enjoying the game between the two of us . I win the next two rounds and he decides to plug in FIFA . We choose our teams for FIFA and we start playing for the next hour I however do win the game shocking him .

"I honestly don't know how you do that Em ." He chuckles .

"I would say that it is practice I mean I didn't know how to play this game before and now I'm a pro ." I shrug with a small chuckle .

"You're amazing ." He smiles .

Zion and I decide to play pool where he wins because I'm not really good at the game . We decide to play around the game room for a while until we look at the time .

"Hey do you want something to drink." Zion asks me .

"Uhm , I'll take Coke Zero please ." I tell him and he opens up the mini fridge .

He hands me my drink and his fingers touch mine , there is a small spark between us but I can't exactly say what it is . It felt as if he had shocked me and I pull my hand back .

"Sorry ." He says sadly .

"No it's alright . It's probably just static electricity ." I lie shrugging it off .

"Yeah ." He says and I touch my burning hand .

He hands me the Coke again and he makes sure that we don't touch one another .

"Hey so you said that you're thinking of getting a new tattoo ." He speaks up and I look to his side .

"Yeah over my scar , I'm having a hard time falling in love with it ." I sigh sadly .

"I'm sure it's not bad . It just shows how strong you are ." He comforts me .

I lift up my shirt to show him just the ending of the thick scar which he touches with his slightly cold hands from the drink . Goosebumps start rising on my body and I smile as he traces the scar . The first half of it is close to my boob and it moves down until my rib cage . He continues tracing it looking engrossed in it and it makes me feel a bit better about myself but I don't change my mind of wanting to to draw over it .

"What do you plan on getting over it ?" He asks letting go .

"I'm thinking flowers which is typical but I really like flowers ." I shrug .

"That's nice ." He smiles staring right into my eyes and I see blue specs of sparks in his green eyes .

I move closer to him to looks at the blue parts of his eyes and my breathing becomes heavier .

"Your eye color is changing ." I whisper to him .

"I've never been told that before ." He whispers back and his eyes moves from my eyes to my lips .

"Well it's beautiful , it looks electrical ." I say .

"I honestly don't even know what you're doing to me ." He whispers .

"Is it a good or a bad thing ?" I whisper back .

"It's a good thing ." He kisses me .

I'm shocked for the first few seconds but I respond by kissing him back . At first I couldn't compare Tyler's kisses to anyone but there's more to Zion's kiss . His is more electrifying and all I can see behind my closed eyes are sparks that are yellow , purple , blue and white shining . They seem bright , not neon bright but better . He pulls me onto his lap so that I can straddle him and I put my hands on his neck playing with his baby hair . He bites my lower lip and I give him permission which he gladly takes by exploring my mouth . We part ways and I look at him whereas he traces my bottom lip with his thumb .

"I'm sorry ." A flash of sadness shows in his eyes .

"There's nothing to be sorry about ." I smile at him .

• • •

-Fifiloe

Well Uhm 🌚😂 . I don't know what to say .

17/07/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 746 37
Megan had the perfect life-a life with a loving husband, a beautiful home, her dream job, and anything she could ever want for. That is, through the...
1.2K 119 9
[Featured on WattpadAnthologies] ~"Non-fictional Anthologies" RL ~ 23/11/2020 [Featured on Stori...
1.2K 166 30
"And as I hold my crying, broken girl in my arms at the doctors office, I realize the true meaning of unconditional love. There isn't anything that...
480 97 18
" It's not about who becomes your friend but it's all about who stays . " The beginning was great , a bunch of highschoolers who are friends since m...