Can we be in love? boyXboy

Da idkkamila

This is dedicated to my best friend he helped me make this story about a year ago. My writing I hope has impr... Altro

~Intro~
Chapter 1~The Muffin
Chapter 2~The Underwear Box
Chapter 3~Moments with him
Chapter 4~Shredded Cheese?
Chapter 5~Mr.Bonejangles
Chapter 6~Coffee & The Stranger
Chapter 7~Past Tense
Chapter 8~Wet.
Chapter 9~It was a mistake.
Chapter 10~Reed vs Kol
Chapter 12~New man
Chapter 13~One Night Stand?
~Authors Note~
Chapter 14~Parent Trap.
Chapter 15~Hallowiener
Chapter 16~Remember The Time
~Authors Note~ Please Read

Chapter 11~Cookies

1.8K 86 287
Da idkkamila

The next day things were weird between the four of us. All I wanted to do was run out of the room because of what I learned.

Too much tea for one non equity hoe.

Let's take a step back and go back to lunch that was a few periods before english.

*Que That's So Raven soundtrack*

-------------------------------------

"Clay! Get your ass over here!" I heard beside me.

I looked to see everyone looking in the direction of a girl who had paint covered overalls with a 'not so white' t-shirt underneath. She was waving her arms like a maniac as a boy was trying to tug on her arm to sit down.

Guess Matt finds it real hard to gain the attention of a woman.

Boy fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down.

I walked towards my friends with my tray in hand. I made sure to sway my hips in a joking manner which made both of them laugh. I got up to them and sat down next to Cassie. Cassie immediately turned towards me and stared at me.

Shit, do I have spinach in my teeth?

I swear I only tried that Popeye shit one time.

...

Maybe twice.

I rubbed my teeth but Cassie just laughed and slapped my arm away.

       "You dumb bitch," She muttered. She looked back up to me. "I was trying to be serious and you ruined the moment!"

I laughed at her and she tried to glare at me.

She looks like she's five when she's mad.

       "Why the hell are you covered in paint though?" I questioned as I took in her clothes. She flicked me off because of my interruption but answered.

       "I was helping Mrs. Carr with the set for the fall play for volunteer hours last period, I didn't bring clothes to change so," She trailed.

       "Goody, goody," I murmured loud enough for her to hear. She smacked my arm. "Damn woman!" I yelled rubbing my arm.

       "Hey! At least I'm getting my hours done," She scowled at me.

       "Well I guess you not so much of a goody goody," I spoke and she smiled.

Awe the kid thought she won. How cute.

       "I mean goody goody's don't like to get messy unlike you right?" I winked at her and her mouth opened slightly. I win.

       "You bet your sweet ass I like it," She winked back at me and layed back on a blushing Matt.

Fuck. Cassie-1. Clay-0.

I high fived her and she laughed, cooing towards the currently red faced Matt. After about 10 minutes of their lovey dovey shit I called her out.

       "You gonna say what you were gonna say or what?" I asked literally prying her off Matt.

Damn she's like a fly to light. Another innocence joke thank you very much.

I motioned her to continue with my hand and she rolled her eyes playfully as she turned around from Matt and continued.

       "Clay we need to get you a boy," She stated bluntly.

Where have you been the past 16 years?

Most likely working at a BDSM club.

       "Damn straight but... I don't know," I shook my head and continued to eat but she swiped my fork.

Bitch.

You don fucked up.

I looked up and glared at her.

       "I have every right to eat the shit salads they have to offer here if I want to," I glared and she shook her finger as if to say 'nuh uh.'

       "Come on Clay I swear we can get you a boy, trust me," She spoke but I rolled my eyes. After the whole Kol thing I'm not even sure if I'm interested at this point. Guys are too much damn trouble. But the sex ain't bad.

Maybe I'll just get Tinder like Michelle's cousin.

Gettin' ass on the daily.

       "Clay you are one taco away from a combination plate, come on," She pleaded but I just looked at her weirdly at her analogy. She looked at me and my eyes vered behind her to Matt who was looking at me.

'Just say yes' He mouthed pleading to me.

Ah, If I say no he'll never hear the end of it isn't it?

I smirked but nodded towards him.

       "Fine, fine, but why are you so interested in me dating all of the sudden?" I questioned. Surprisingly enough her whole exterior changed. Her eyes widened and her lips pursed slightly. She looked back at Matt who just shook his head at her.

       "Um, because we gotta have double dates you know," She smiled nervously. I deadpanned and gave her the 'really?' look.

She looked to Matt again who went and whispered to her. She shook her head but nodded and looked down solemnly.

What's going on?

       "Look Clay I'm gonna tell you this now but you'll probably know soon anyway," She said lowly.

I gave her a confused look but nodded reluctantly.

She sighed and looked down, "Look word has been going around that Kol and..."

       "Clay! Hey man what's up?" A voice called out. I gave Cassie a look.

You best believe we're finishing this later bitch.

I turned around and saw Nick and Carson walking towards us. I waved to them.

       "Hey what's up?" I asked, they proceeded to sit down across from us. Soon enough I saw a girl run towards us. She wore light washed jeans and a Nike crew neck with glasses and bleach blonde hair.

BLEACH AND TONE. At least this girl knows how to do it.

Unlike some people. *cough cough*

       "Hi," She shyly said and sat down next to Carson. He smiled and kissed her cheek which made her blush wildly.

       "Hey Sarah," Carson spoke as they both looked down at their food shyly.

I looked at her confused since she seemed so familiar.

OH SHIT. THE GIRL FROM THE PARTY.

MAH BOI GOT HIMSELF A G. WE APPLAUD.

       "Ooh Carson seems you snatched the girl," I winked at him.

       "Oh boy this isn't snatch game RuPaul," Cassie spoke and we laughed. I wiggled my eyebrows at Carson and he playfully rolled his eyes as his ears proceeded to get red.

       "Hey you shouldn't be talking Clay when are you going to snatch yourself a girl?" Nick slyly spoke, smirking.

I deadpanned.

My face literally was twitching in shock.

A rock. A fucking rock.

Patrick? You finally come out from there?

I looked towards Carson who shook his head laughing slightly. Then looked towards Cassie who looked at me like 'really bitch?'

       "You are seriously just a few beers short from a six pack my friend," Cassie spoke, while taking a bite out of her apple. We all snickered. Nick stood up and we all looked to him.

       "Baby you gotta see before you judge," Nick flirtily spoke. He lifted his shirt in the lunchroom showing off his well defined six pack and all the girls in the lunchroom stopped their conversation.

You know the saying 'you can hear a pin drop'?

Well this was close enough. Although the guys were murmuring angrily as their girlfriends stared.

Sorry boys.

I looked up to Cassie and saw a protective arm around her as Matt glared slightly at Nick. Nick saw and put his hands up.

       "Down boy, just proving her point to be incorrect," He smirked and sat back in his seat.

This boy really lives in a rock under the sea.

I leaned towards Cassie and Matt and whispered to them.

       "All foam, no beer," I spoke and I leaned back. We looked at each other and tried to contain our laughter but soon enough the laughing escaped us.

Nick's smirk faltered and he looked to us confused.

       "What?" He spoke innocently with a small frown on his face.

Awe poor baby.

       "N...nothing," I managed to get out in between laughs. I swiped my forehead and sighed dramatically. Nick shook his head and a small smile formed on his lips as he looked down.

       "Well anyway did you guys hear the news?" Nick spoke excitedly. I shook my head and looked to him.

       "Kol is finally a man everyone," He spoke.

I cocked my head in confusion.

       "He and Chloe are a thing now, apparently they did the deed last night after school," He spoke proudly.

My heart dropped and I couldn't mask the despair creeping its way onto my face. My jaw slacked and my eyes widened. I looked towards Cassie who looked to me sadly. I swallowed hard the lump in my throat making it harder to breath. I felt Cassie grab my hand and lean towards my ear.

       "I'm sorry I didn't want you finding out like this," She spoke softly. I shook my head and forced a small smile on my face.

Fake it till you make it.

Kol.

Relationship status. Taken but playin'.

--------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday rolled around and although I barely saw Kol throughout the day I took extra caution to avoid him.

I asked my english teacher if Reed and I could work in the library on our half of the project that day since we were all going to get together after school and he agreed. Reed tried to console me but I just waved him off.

No pity for this hoe.

Gonna be happy as fuck FTW.

When school ended I met with Reed outside and he drove up.

And girl when I say I wanna ride that, I mean it literally.

He drove up in a black Dodge Charger. No scratches or signs of deterioration. He rolled down the window.

       "You gettin' in?" He asked smirking slightly as I ogled at his car.

Leather seats. Leather fucking seats. Nothing more boujie.

I quickly got into the car and relaxed into the seats. His car windows were tinted and it felt very private. I closed my eyes contently.

This carrr. My strange addictions you might have a new case.

My eyes opened and I scanned the dashboard. My eyes stopped and widened.

       "Heated seats!" I exclaimed and looked towards Reed. He smirked again and turned them on. Fall was here and it was getting colder and colder outside. I felt my seat heat up.

My ass is grass.

My ass is a king. Queen? Whatever she wants to be with these seats.

We drove the rest of the way to his house silently but I could feel that Reed wanted to say something but refrained. We pulled into his driveway of his house and he turned off the car. I was ready to leave when I saw he wasn't leaving yet. He looked to me and I looked to him slightly confused.

What is this boy hiding?

I looked him over in confusion.

Correction. What is this man hiding. Definitely not a boy.

He sighed, "Clay since everything that's happened with Kol..." He trailed slightly.

Yeah gettin' his dick in Chloe in 0.1 seconds. Although I'm mad I gotta applaud him.

Boy works quick. What can I say?

       "If you need to go or if you want him to leave just... tell me ok?" He asked sounding concerned. I nodded hesitantly but the confusion didn't leave my face as we exited the car.

I looked up the large driveway and saw Chloe and Kol standing at Reed's front door. Surprisingly enough I saw them talking and laughing together he smiled down at her in a seemingly loving way.

Well. My thoughts are and always were correct my friends.

Straight as a line. Straight as a pencil. Straight as a guys morning wood.

Reed and I walked together and soon enough Kol turned his head our way. He looked between Reed and I and his smiled faltered. I saw his jaw clench slightly in the sun but soon enough Chloe broke the silence.

       "Hey! Ready to get started," She spoke in a high pitched voice.

I couldn't play a damn piccolo that high.

       "Seems you're always ready to get started, girl," I spoke trying to sound like I was joking. Being the idiot she is she laughed not noticing the maliciousness in my voice. I looked towards Reed who's lip twitched slightly.

I'M SO CLOSE. SO DAMN CLOSE.

Reed walked up and unlocked his front door. We all piled in and I stood behind everyone. Kol stopped before he could follow Chloe and Reed. He stepped aside and slowly looked up at me guiltily.

       "After you," He spoke quietly, attempting to clear his throat. I looked into his sad eyes for a moment almost feeling sorry for him as my stomach knotted. But I shook my head.

He doesn't deserve my pity. He can go get it from the whore inside.

       "Thank you," I said giving him a quickly fleeting fake smile as I walked in. I strutted into the house ignoring him as he trailed behind me after the front door shut. We walked in, to what I recognized as the living room from the night of the party. I looked to the center of the room where I remember the keg used to stand.

Good times.

I sat next to Reed on the couch. Kol hesitantly sat next to Chloe who pushed herself on him slightly. He gave her a weak smile but soon enough a glare formed gain as he looked at the proximity between Reed and I.

What is his goddamn problem?

I'm gonna whoop his ass. *sigh* If only. WAIT NO BAD CLAY, HE BAD.

I looked towards Reed tearing my eyes away from Kol's awkwardly. He nodded his head slightly towards Kol and I got the gist.

Jealousy is a bitch isn't it?

I smirked and he winked at me, making it obvious to Kol. I heard a slight scoff and looked towards him and then back at Reed who was smirking.

~The whole world has to answer right now, just to tell you once again. Who's bad?~

Not only Kol but Reed. That boy is bad in the best way.

       "You guys need to let loose," Chloe spoke as her hands rubbed Kol's shoulders. "All of you are soo tense." She tried to speak sweetly towards us.

       "Seems Kol has already let himself quite loose," Reed looked to me. "Right Clay?" Reed smirked.

Guess I'm not the only one who is petty today.

What a confident queen.

I nodded and couldn't help as a laugh escaped me.

       "Definitely," I paused and leaned towards Reed, cupping my hands around his ears. "I mean I heard being attracted to your own flaccid dick is the worst fetish ever."

I saw Reed break into a small smile as he held back a laugh from escaping his mouth.

       "I WON," I yelled and jumped up from the couch putting my arms up. The three of them looked at me weirdly.

       "I GOT YOU TO SMILE BITCH, HA," I finished wiggling my finger at Reed who playfully rolled his eyes but proceeded to high five me.

       "Quite the feat," he spoke, laughing slightly. I sat down and stole a glance towards Kol as he sat rigidly on the couch.

He looked to me with his eyes narrowed slightly and huffed.

       "Why don't we just start working," He spoke flatly, grabbing a notebook and his laptop in the process.

       "Ok baby," Chloe cooed towards him as she pecked him on the lips.

Although I didn't want it to, my heart clenched. I felt my breathing increase slightly and the previous smile on my face faltered. I looked down and doodled on my paper slightly to try to take my mind off the pain in my heart.

I've lost a lot of dick in my day, but this one has got to hurt the worst.

I felt someone touch my arm and I looked up to Reed who was looking at me sadly. Although to most he would look expressionless now that I've know him for a while I could see the very slight changes in his sharp features.

This damn boy is like a marble sculpture.

I looked to him and smiled slightly and got to work. We all sat there for about an hour working. We didn't really talk much unless it was Chloe's shameless flirting that filled the empty space of Reed's large living room.

I cannot even fathom the amount of times I rolled my eyes at her attempts at flirting. Key word attempts.

Soon enough a sound pulled me from my thoughts as my stomach grumbled. I shyly looked at everyone as their eyes fell on me.

I got a joke.

What's the difference between being hungry and being horny?

...

Where you put the cucumber.

I know, i'm that good.

I looked towards Kol who looked at me with a playful glint in his eyes. I blushed slightly and looked towards Reed. He pointed in a random direction I've never gone.

       "The kitchen is out there, there's a ton of snacks in pretty much all of the cabinets," he spoke.

I nodded towards him and got up from the couch. As I began to walk around Reed's legs I felt something touch my, how should I say, derriere. I turned around quickly and looked towards Reed.

*gasps* *whispers* He touched the butt...

This boy definitely needs Mr.Bonejangles to come out for this party.

Reed smirked, "Grab something for us too Clay." He spoke without making eye contact with me and kept looking at his paper. I heard a slight grunt from beside us but ignored it and began to walk out of the room.

I almost freaked the freak out.

I think we ALL almost freaked the freak out.

As I walked down the large hallway to the kitchen I thought back to what happened a moment ago. Did Chloe see? I mean, would she think this stud muffin of a man is gay too now even though he's not? But soon I thought about how it must have actually looked. I've seen enough baseball with my moms dates to know that guys do shit like that all the time. And it wasn't some hard hit that would have been taken differently.

I like the way you play Reed.

I walked into the large kitchen. And damn.

Y'all I'm in heaven.

The cabinets were all white with a marble countertop. A large island was in the center and below it held tons of bottles of premium wine.

I walked towards one of the cabinets and opened it. I found bags upon bags of chips with boxes upon boxes of cookies.

How the hell does this boy have a six pack when all this junk food is in his house?

I searched through the first few cabinets. Because there were so many choices I couldn't decide.

Funyuns? Or maybe hot cheetos? Spicy doritos? OH SHIT CHIPS AHOY.

YOU BEST BELIEVE YOU GONNA AHOY THIS BIG ASS MOUTH.

I went to reach for the cookies but it was on the top shelf. Although I was tall I couldn't quite reach the shelf.

God. Why you gotta do me like that?

I reached my arm, itching it slightly upward more and more.

       "Almost...there," I breathed out. But right before I could grab it another hand gripped the box.

       "I got it," A deep voice spoke. I stiffened and stared up at the now empty shelf. I sucked in a breath and turned around slowly. I came face to face with a smiling Kol as he pushed the box towards me.

       "Here," He spoke sweetly.

~Sweet like candy, boy he's such a man...~

I nodded slightly and grabbed it from him. The shocked look on my face didn't leave and he seemed to notice. His smile faltered and he sighed.

       "Thank you," I quietly spoke and sidestepped around him and tried to speed out of the room. But then I remembered how I forgot a snack for Reed.

These situations you puttin' me in Reed.

I'll punish you one day for this.

I slowly crept back into the kitchen and saw Kol leaning on the island with a hand running through his hair. I took a breath. He looked very stressed out. His body slouched against the table and he rubbed his eyes. I felt my stomach turn and I felt guilty even though I shouldn't.

I shook my head, hoping the guilt would exit me as well. I exhaled and walked into the room again.

       "Sorry I forgot Reed's snack," I said, avoiding eye contact as I walked towards the cabinet with chips. I opened it and went to reach for the chips. I grabbed it and turned to leave again but soon I was caged between two arms. My back pressed against the counter behind me. I gasped slightly.

       "Reed's quite important to you," Kol spoke, his eyes bore into mine as he spoke lowly.

It's kinda hot. WHAT I CAN'T HELP HOW MY BODY REACTS.

       "How important," He spoke acid dripping from him.

This boy got me on some acid right now.

I swallowed as I stared at him with wide eyes. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. I wanted to looked away but couldn't help myself from tearing my brown eyes away from his blue ones. The hard expression on his face never faltering.

But soon enough I felt an anger build up in my stomach as I thought about the situation we have been in for the past week.

       "Why the hell would that be any of your business," I said angrily as I pushed him away. "And he's been your friend longer than mine, so shouldn't you know." I crossed my arms and he looked at me with a slight shock on his face.

       "And you have Chloe now so why the fuck would you care," I said quietly with anger in my voice. I heard him suck in a breath.

       "Clay...," He spoke, guilt now on his features. He walked up to me and tried to place an hand on my arm but I shook it off. He looked down with hurt on his face but I just rolled my eyes.

       "Look, I...I didn't mean for any of this to happen," He spoke sadly. I rolled my eyes again.

       "Really? Like you didn't make it clear enough on Saturday," I said bluntly. I saw him physically cringe as he looked away. He scratched the back of his neck.

       "Clay...I...I didn't mean it when I said it was a mistake," He said confidently as my eyes widened. He...he's really gay? And interested in me. Guess Reed was right. Smart man. He continued.

       "It wasn't a mistake but I...can't," He breathed out. I looked to him confused.

       "What do you mean you can't?" I asked confused. He breathed out a loud sigh.

Sorry this is such a goddamn inconvenience for you.

But you followed me here. Not the other way around.

He looked back up to me.

       "My...parents don't know, no one at school, I don't even know if...if," He looked conflicted as he looked into my eyes. I felt guilt crawling up my throat again as I looked to him. A pitiful looks grew on my features. But then I thought of Chloe.

       "If you were so confused then why did you go and stick your dick in Chloe?" I spoke disgusted. "Of all people, her? Really?"

He looked away and scratched the back of his neck.

I stalked towards him angrily.

       "You really think by sticking your dick in her is going to make you any less gay?" I said, pointing my finger in his chest. He took a shocked step back but I continued forward.

       "I mean she may be a complete whore but no one should be used like that," I forced out.

       "I mean if you really are gay how did you even get it up?" I questioned with slightly amused but still angered voice leaving me.

At this point a small smirk formed on his lips.

How the fuck is he smirking at a time like this.

       "Well..." He trailed as his eyes moved down my body.

Oh.

I feel violated.

But also slightly turned on.

Damn.

My angry facade left my face and I stepped back and blushed slightly. He pushed himself off the counter I had backed him into. But I pushed the feeling over my shoulder and got back to the task at hand.

       "What are you going to do when you have to tell your mom. Huh? You can't hide it from her forever," I spoke and his smirk fell.

       "Like you?" He asked annoyance in his voice. But those two words shook me to my core. I felt my mouth turn to a slight frown.

He was right. I never told her.

       "T...that's different," I stuttered out, waving him off.

       "In what way? Why haven't you told her?" he asked me sarcastically. I looked to him and glared.

This boy is really overstepping now.

       "You are an asshole," I gritted out between my clenched teeth.

       "And you are ignorant," He gritted back. I looked to him one last time with our glares both piercing each other before I marched out of the room.

How dare he? Why do I even like him? He's a rude, misogynistic, asshole, with a six pack, luscious hair, kind at heart, blue eyes like the sea I want to swim in...

Not exactly helping my case am I?

I walked back into the living room, cookies still in hand.

Priorities.

I looked towards Reed who's eyes shot up to me.

       "I need to go home can you drive me? Now?" I spoke quickly and saw the concern build on his features. I realized why he was so conflicted as a tear trailed down my face. I swiped it and went to grab my backpack. I raised an eyebrow at Reed expectantly and he nodded reluctantly.

       "Where not done yet," Chloe whined but I ignored her.

       "He has to go home, were done for the day," Reed commanded and she shut her trap real quick.

Reed began to get up but soon his eyes narrowed at something in the doorway of the living room.

       "Where are you guys headin'?" A voice asked. I refrained from turning around as I already knew what I would see.

       "Clay's going home," Reed spoke icily. He threw an arm around my shoulder and started walking me towards the door. I still refused to look towards Kol.

       "You should too," Reed whispered. "Don't forget to take her with you." He finished.

I saw Kol's jaw clench out of the corner of my eye as he nodded reluctantly. We walked down the hall to Reed's front door. He kept looking to me concerned but waited till we would get to the car to talk.

What he failed to see was the mischievous glint in my eyes.

I'm done with boy's like Kol. I'm gonna get me a man ladies. That's a damn promise.

An idea began to form in my head.

I took a bite into my cookie.

~Hey loves how are you all doing? I hope you enjoy the new chapter! By the way I came down to three fam names that I love.

1. Hot Tea

2. Magic Potatos

3. Hoes without a cause

Help me figure out which one! Leave a comment for me.

Thank you loves! See you at the next update.

P.S. FTW means for the win for anyone who doesn't know.

~your bean, kam

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

2.4M 93.7K 32
NEW VERSION IS PUBLISHED "He squints his eyes at me with an intense glare that makes me squirm. I don't know if it's the intense pain in my shoulder...
49.4K 4.4K 45
[BoyxBoy] The downs in our life are there to make us stronger. We can learn how to overcome misery and to move forward. Sometimes we hate our life; b...
Thirty Days ✔ Da .

Storie d'amore

767K 54.4K 62
in which a boy has thirty days to convince his crush to not commit suicide. tw! mentions of suicide, self-harm & depression. [COMPLETE] lowercase int...
272K 13.7K 83
Emmet and Clay did not meet on the best of terms, but that doesn't stop them from becoming fast friends. As their bond grows stronger, they will do w...