𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙮

By timetaebles

❝oh! so you finally decided to message me?❞ ─ a fanfiction where the popular Kim Taehyung finds a pretty boy... More

☼1
☼2
☼3
☼4
☼5
☼6
☼7
☼8
☼9
☼10
☼11
☼12
☼13
☼14
☼15
☼16
☼17
☼18
☼19
☼20
☼21
☼22
☼23
☼24
☼25
☼26
☼27
☼28
☼29
☼30
☼31
☼32
☼33
☼34
☼35
☼36
☼37
☼38
☼39
☼40
☼41
☼42
☼43
☼44
☼45
☼46
☼47
☼48
☼49
☼50
☼51
☼52
☼53
☼54
☼55
☼56
☼57
☼58
☼59
☼60
☼61
☼62
☼63
☼64
☼65
☼66
☼67
☼68
☼69
☼70
☼71
☼72
☼73
☼74
☼75
☼76
☼78
☼79
☼80
☼81
☼82
☼83
☼84
☼85
☼86
☼87
☼88
☼89
☼90
☼91
☼92
☼93
☼94
☼95
☼96
☼97
☼98
☼99
☼99.5
☼100
☼101
☼102
shame
☼103
☼104
☼105
☼106
☼107
☼108
☼109
☼110
☼111
☼112
☼113
☼114
☼115
☼116
☼117
☼118
☼119
bonus text
☼120
☼121
☼122
☼123
author's note
BONUS TWEET
new stories!
BONUS TWEET CONTINUED
christmas chapter??
sooo uh
ez pz solution
Christmas Eve
[M] Christmas Day
ao3
jungoo
another damn taekook story
w0w
pls stop
txt
its.....its my birthday
🚘
editing
anna ou
wattys
instagram
Cameron Boyce
we need to talk about chapter 15.
on a more positive note
what
should i keep writing??
bangbangcon
1M?????
vogue challenge
blm

☼77

12.7K 489 619
By timetaebles

They finally arrived at the restaurant. The car ride was too long, in Taehyung's opinion.

It consisted of Jungkook and Taehyung being in the front, with Taehyung driving and Jungkook in the passenger's seat, occasionally holding hands and being all cute. Jimin was in the backseat, partially annoyed with the couple and that's when the insults started. They were mostly towards Taehyung, similar to how he acted in the house earlier.

Hoseok and Yoongi were just silently cuddling in the back and amusedly watching Jimin bicker with Taehyung about something stupid like dick sizes or who has the cuter relationship.

Everyone knew it was just friendly banter, which actually made them all appear more like a family. Believe it or not, it was nice.

Once pulled into a parking space, Taehyung groaned and threw his head back, hitting the head rest.

"What's wrong, Tae?" Jungkook asked.

"We really should have left the annoying puppy at home. That's all."

"Hey! I'm not gonna miss out on good food!" Jimin defended himself, not even realizing he accidentally accepted the 'annoying puppy' insult.

"Listen up." Yoongi suddenly sat up from cuddling with Hoseok, which the latter only pouted because he missed Yoongi's touch already. "I'm talking to mostly Jimin here when I say this. Behave yourself when we get inside." Yoongi suddenly put on a more stern expression. "This is a really special visit for our roommate, Seokjin. You're going to behave, Jimin. Understand?"

"Yes, hyung." Jimin instantly sat back in his seat and followed orders.

"Oh my god. Jimin is Yoongi's total bitch." Jungkook whispered as silently as he could to Taehyung, in a way that no one else could hear. Taehyung giggled and nodded and that was their little inside joke of the evening.

-

They all walked in together and they soon saw Seokjin himself, talking to a family. From what the gang could overhear, the family were only giving their most sincere compliments to Seokjin about the meal.

He deserves it. Jungkook thought to himself, with a smile. He really does.

They walked up to the podium, to tell the hostess how many there were and if they had any preferences on where to sit. Before they could do any of that, Seokjin noticed them and excitedly walked over.

"I can take over from here." He nodded to the hostess and she walked off to do another task on her busy list. "Hey! What are you guys doing here?"

Jungkook smiled brightly, "We just wanted to surprise you!"

"We heard you're one of the best!" Taehyung added.

"Ah, you're all so sweet. Really. I just hope you all enjoy the service here, I'll make sure to make things special for you guys." There was one thing Jungkook always admired about Seokjin. His ability to stay humble and professional about his abilities, no matter how skilled he was in that area. He was labeled as one of the best chefs and he still doesn't go around bragging.

"I have the perfect spot for you all. Follow me." Seokjin said in a professional tone.

Yoongi and Jungkook never really visited Seokjin during his shift, so it was a big surprise for him. He was just ecstatic to know they supported him and his work. They all followed Seokjin to a more private area of the restaurant so they could have the utmost quality of service.

"Ah, Jin. You didn't have to do this for us." Jungkook spoke up after they found their seating.

"I wanted to. You guys are really deserving of a nice meal. Plus, consider it a little congrats on your new relationship." Seokjin winked at Taehyung and Jungkook especially.

"I now also have my best waiter on the shift. He'll be taking care of you guys. As you know, I'll be the one cooking whatever you decide. I should get back to the kitchen actually, to see if everything is alright. Hope you all enjoy your meals. It was really nice seeing you all!" Seokjin's face went pale as he simply turned to go back to the kitchen.

The waiter had walked into the space where they were all located and Seokjin was at a loss for words. It would be safe to say that Seokjin had a massive crush on that very same waiter.

"Hello! I'm Namjoon and I'll be your server toda—Oh!— Jin? What are you doing out here? I never see you out on the dining floor." Namjoon suddenly grew to be flustered, but soon shook it off, trying to compose himself.

"O-Oh! Well.. these are my friends! They visited me and surprised me and all and I wanted to treat them to a nice meal." Seokjin was nervously playing with his hands as he was talking.

"Aw! That's really sweet of you. I'll do my best to make sure everything goes smoothly, then."

"You don't have to do that, Namjoon."

"No, I will. It's no problem for me." Namjoon himself had a crush on the talented chef, he definitely didn't mind doing his best to make sure his friends enjoy the dinner. He wanted to impress Seokjin, of course.

"Thank you, really. Now, I gotta get back to the kitchen. I'm trusting you, Namjoon." Seokjin placed a soft hand on Namjoon's shoulder which made Namjoon himself blush a little.

"You can count on me!" Namjoon smiled. As Seokjin walked off, for real this time, he faced the rest of the party.

"Can I start you guys off with any drinks?" Namjoon asked nicely.

"Sure. I'd like a nice cup of tea. The tea includes you telling us how long you've liked our boy, Seokjin." Yoongi spoke with the nonchalant tone he usually does when he can sense certain tones in a room.

Namjoon blushed even more than he did before and sighed. "Is it obvious?"

"Just a bit."

"I've liked him since I first started working here, which was a good month ago, I think?"

"What do you like about him?" Jungkook piped up.

"He's just— so passionate about what he does. It's truly inspiring. He actually cooks with love. He's sassy with us at times, but really caring. You just know he just wants the best for people and it's really nice to see." Namjoon quickly explained, remembering he's still on his shift and can't talk about Seokjin for hours, as he would like to.

"That's all I needed to hear. He has my blessing." Yoongi grinned.

Namjoon have a small smile and then briefly looked away. "What chance do I have with someone as amazing as him, though?"

"I'd say your chances are really good. You seem like a really good guy." Yoongi simply said, with a reassuring nod.

After their moments of small talk, Namjoon finally got everyone's order and rushed off to serve them as quickly and efficiently as he could.

He came back moments later with their drinks and before he could rush off again, Jungkook finally noticed something.

"Hey, wait! Were you at a karaoke bar, a while ago?" Jungkook suddenly asked, after he's been squinting at Namjoon for a good portion of the time spent at the restaurant.

"Yeah! Waiter by day. Rapper by night. Oh, wait! You're the two guys who sang that one Holland song. You guys were incredible, by the way. Small world."

"So were you! Do you rap professionally or anything? Yoongi does! You guys should like collab!" Jungkook proposed, while pointing to Yoongi.

"I'd love to check out your stuff if you have any." Yoongi smiled.

"Ah, it's just a small hobby of mine."

"Hey, you never know. A hobby can always turn into a career." Yoongi smiled, giving Namjoon all the confidence he needed.

"Ah, okay. I'll send some things your way? I'll give you my twitter if that's okay?"

"Glad to hear it." Yoongi and Namjoon exchanged contact info which the others also took advantage of because they simply thought the waiter was cool already.

Namjoon rushed off again, this time to get their food and came back within minutes.

"Here you go! Does everything look okay? Do you need anything else?"

"It's perfect. Thank you." Taehyung smiled, which was soon followed by the rest of the table saying their thank you's as well. Jungkook was only admiring Taehyung and how he spoke up for everyone. The display of maturity and brief leadership was a definite turn on.

"It was my pleasure. You guys were a cooperative table, so it's wasn't too difficult anyway."

Seokjin soon walked up moments later and smiled at the bunch. "So, is everyone liking the food?"

Everyone's eyes were lit up with a feeling they've rarely came across. The feeling of tasting amazing food. They all expressed how everything was cooked to perfection and that it almost looked too aesthetically pleasing to eat.

"I'm so glad you all like it! It makes me so happy to see you guys enjoying the food." Seokjin said in such a ecstatic tone, which alone drove Namjoon into a happier mood by seeing how happy Seokjin looked about the feedback on his skills. He was still standing at the table, even after Seokjin walked up because the boys told him to stay back for a minute.

Jungkook and Yoongi unanimously decided to play matchmaker, which was Jungkook's idea since he wanted Seokjin to find someone to be just as happy with and Namjoon seemed like the perfect candidate right now. But of course Namjoon and Seokjin weren't aware or prepared for any of the questions they were asked tonight.

"Jin! Why do you always blush when Namjoon is in the room?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

"A-Ah, I do not!" Seokjin hushed the younger boy and looked away, trying to hide his current blush. Namjoon found it so cute and his heart almost leaped out of his chest.

"Namjoon, why are you always staring at Seokjin like that?" Yoongi smirked, joining Jungkook in the game he was playing.

"Like what?" Namjoon was starting to catch on to how the other boys were acting and he tried to play it off.

"You know what." Yoongi said.

"I don't think I do, Yoongi. Please inform me." Namjoon gave Yoongi a glare, telling him to give it up, but only with his eyes.

Seokjin was still confused and just stayed quiet. He didn't even think Namjoon noticed him like that. He rarely noticed anything outside of cooking.

"Oh, you know. Like you just want to kiss him?"

Namjoon started coughing at how direct that answer was and Seokjin was just standing there wide eyed.

"Good one. So I'm gonna go be a waiter and like wait." Namjoon blurted out an excuse and rushed off nervously.

"What was that all about?" Seokjin glared suspiciously at the group.

They all shrugged innocently.

-

Luckily for everyone, it was almost time for the restaurant to close, which means that Namjoon and Seokjin will be off their shifts soon. Meaning, that's their time to talk, if they wanted to. They all think Yoongi and Jungkook set it up perfectly for them to actually talk to each other.

After everyone finished their meals and after Seokjin graciously paid for the dinner, the boys were on their way out but soon spotted Namjoon and Seokjin in a discussion in their break room. Of course, they all listened in.

"Thank you for taking care of them. It means a lot to me. They're basically like my family, you know?"

"It was no problem. I wanted to do all I could to make them enjoy the whole meal."

"You didn't have to do that for me?"

"I didn't, but I wanted to. I really wanted to see you happy and to do that I wanted to make your friends happy."

"Ah, you're too sweet." Seokjin smiled. "A-And what was that earlier about the way you were looking at me?"

"I—I mean—Is that so bad?" Namjoon replied nervously.

"Hm?" Seokjin was now fully attentive towards the waiter.

"I mean, you have a lot of admirers, Jin. It's not uncommon for one of us to want to kiss you."

"Back up. So you actually want to kiss me? Really? God, is this some kind of prank the boys pulled?" Seokjin replied with a hand on his hip.

"N-No! It's not I swear!"

"Are they actually gonna kiss soon?" Jungkook whispered to Yoongi.

"I fucking hope so." Yoongi whispered back with a chuckle.

"You don't expect me to believe someone like you wants to kiss someone like me?"

"What does that even mean? I like you because you're you, Seokjin. I wouldn't do all of this for someone I didn't care so much about."

And before Namjoon even noticed what he just said, Seokjin shared a tiny gasp.

"Wait, you like me? You care about me?"

"Ah, shit. I guess I exposed myself. But yeah, I have. For a while now."

"No, this has to be a joke. You don't— You can't."

"Why not? Seokjin, you're so amazing. I just don't have the time tonight to say all of the reasons why I like you. Why aren't you fond of the idea of me liking you?"

"You're just so attractive, talented and kind. What am I?"

"Are you kidding me? You treated your friends to a meal because you cared so much about them and you wanted them to be happy. You're so humble, damn it. You really don't want to admit that you're an amazing, talented, and caring guy."

"I guess I just didn't notice. I don't cook for other people, I cook for me. I love doing this and making families happy. I don't really want anything out of it except for satisfaction for myself, knowing I put a smile on a kid's face because he liked his ramen." Seokjin chuckled.

"You're so passionate about what you do. It's just so nice to see someone do something for the passion and not the money, you know?"

"Yeah, I get you. I really get that. It's like, if you don't go after the things you truly care for, you're only gonna regret it later. Cooking didn't seem practical at first, but my love for it carried me through and now I'm happy."

"Don't get mad at me, okay?" Namjoon suddenly spoke up.

"Don't get mad at you? For what? What could I possibly get mad at you fo—"

Namjoon leaned in, putting comforting hands on Seokjin's waist and kissed him softly.

Seokjin was in shock and couldn't believe Namjoon pulled this move in their workplace, but he soon started not to care where they were and kissed back. The boys were all in shock and they were two seconds from cheering, until Yoongi told them to wait a bit and not ruin their moment.

"Kissing you didn't seem practical, but if I don't go after the things I care for I'm only going to regret it, right?" Namjoon smiled like a dork after their first kiss.

"Shut up! You can't use my own words against me like that!" Seokjin jokingly slapped Namjoon's cheek.

"But I just did and I know you liked it."

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"It's like they're already a married couple, oh my god." Jungkook giggled.

"I didn't think things would escalate so quickly but I'm glad they did. These too finally just admitted their feelings and took a chance. It's heartwarming." Yoongi smiled at the whole sight.

"Okay, can we cheer now?" Hoseok whined.

"Yes, yes you can."

Everyone listening in started cheering and whistling, startling both Namjoon and Seokjin, but Seokjin the most.

"So, how long have you guys been standing there?" Seokjin gasped.

"Long enough. Our job here is done." Yoongi grinned.

"Your job? Oh my god. You guys were planning to get us together this whole time, weren't you?" Seokjin blushed and then hid his face in Namjoon's neck. "I totally didn't even notice."

"Well.. the boys kind of pestered me with questions about you earlier, so I had a tiny clue at what they were doing." Namjoon admitted.

"You knew that they wanted to set us up? More importantly—What did you say in response to those questions?" Seokjin asked curiously.

"Nothing that I didn't already say to you just now. You're amazing and a passionate guy about the things and people you care about. That's what attracted me to you in the first place."

"Gosh, I didn't even think you would ever like me back."

"Do you want me to kiss you again, to further prove my point?"

"A little."

And that's what they did.

"Gross! It was cute the first time and now it's gross." Jimin complained.

"Do you always have to ruin a moment?" Taehyung snapped.

"It doesn't look ruined to me! They're still making googly eyes at each other."

"Why am I friends with you?" Taehyung huffed.

"Because I'm cute, duh!" Jimin scoffed.

"Okay, we're gonna get going now!" Jungkook cut in to the boys' consistent bickering. "Hey, do you two want to join us? We're just gonna sleep at Taehyung's and hang out. We don't mind two more, right Taehyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, that would be cool of you guys to join us." Taehyung agreed.

"I suppose it's not a bad idea. We don't have work tomorrow." Seokjin shrugged.

"You already know my work schedule?" Namjoon chuckled.

"I took a few peeks." Seokjin blushed even deeper.

"Well.. Whatever you want, I'm totally on board." Namjoon agreed and smiled at Seokjin, which the latter eagerly returned.

"Then, it's settled! Sleepover at Taehyung's place! See ya there!" Jungkook giggled and dragged Taehyung out of the restaurant, rushing to the car. Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin proceeded to all hold hands and follow them out.

Seokjin and Namjoon stayed behind a little longer to help out around the place. After ten minutes, they clocked out and they could finally leave. Namjoon always took a bus to work but Seokjin didn't mind driving him to Taehyung's place and even to drop him off at home afterwards. It was the least he could do after the events of tonight.

"Quick question. Why do you work so far from your home? You're willing to drive an hour every time you have work, just to get here?" Namjoon suddenly asked Seokjin once he found out that he wasn't really a local, like himself.

"It was always a dream of mine to work here. I don't mind the drive. The passion for food brought me here and I'm forever grateful."

"Wow. I love me a determined man." Namjoon cooed which only made Seokjin burst out laughing.

"Your laugh, oh my god." Namjoon noticed, which Seokjin tried to cover up by placing a hand over him mouth, but it only muffled those same windshield wiper noises.

"I'm sorry! I can't help it! People think it's really annoying—"

"No! It's cute! It's contagious, really." Namjoon found himself laughing too. Seokjin has never met someone who's genuinely liked his laugh. It was refreshing.

A texting sound soon echoed in Seokjin's car.

Jungkook texted Seokjin the address and now the potential couple were on their way to the house.

A sleepover with seven boys?

What could possibly go wrong?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Him By mela

Fanfiction

5.3M 273K 109
❝i want him and only him❞ where model kim taehyung realizes he needs jeon jeongguk more than he thought after viewing his current relationship on ins...
209K 7.5K 10
Where in Jeongguk reads a Taekook fanfiction and Taehyung finds out. | COMPLETED | cc: -strawberrykoo
268K 9.9K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
673K 23.1K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...