Wolf Allergic βœ” | Kim Namjoon...

By mociminji

Completed βœ” I- *sneeze* Fckin- *sneeze* Allergic- *sneeze* To Dogs- *scratch* - In which, Kim Namjoon, an alp... More

πŸ“ƒ: I
πŸ“ƒ: II
πŸ“ƒ: III
πŸ“ƒ: IV
πŸ“ƒ: V
πŸ“ƒ: VI
πŸ“ƒ: VII
πŸ“ƒ: VIII
πŸ“ƒ: IX
πŸ“ƒ: X
πŸ“ƒ: XI
πŸ“ƒ: XII
πŸ“ƒ: XIII
πŸ“ƒ: XIV
πŸ“ƒ: XV
πŸ“ƒ: XVI
πŸ“ƒ: XVII
πŸ“ƒ: XVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XIX
πŸ“ƒ: XX
πŸ“ƒ: XXI
πŸ“ƒ: XXII
πŸ“ƒ: XXIII
πŸ“ƒ: XXIV
πŸ“ƒ: XXV
πŸ“ƒ: XXVI
πŸ“ƒ: XXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XXIX
πŸ“ƒ: XXX
πŸ“ƒ: XXXI
πŸ“ƒ: XXXII
πŸ“ƒ: XXXIII
πŸ“ƒ: XXXIV
πŸ“ƒ: XXXV
πŸ“ƒ: XXXVI
πŸ“ƒ: XXXVII
πŸ“ƒ: XXXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XXXIX
πŸ“ƒ: XL
πŸ“ƒ: XLI
πŸ“ƒ: XLII
πŸ“ƒ: XLIII
πŸ“ƒ: XLIV
πŸ“ƒ: XLV
πŸ“ƒ: XLVI
πŸ“ƒ: XLVII
πŸ“ƒ: XLVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XLIX
πŸ“ƒ: L
πŸ“ƒ: LI
πŸ“ƒ: LII
πŸ“ƒ: LIII
πŸ“ƒ: LIV
πŸ“ƒ: LV
πŸ“ƒ: LVI
πŸ“ƒ: LVII
πŸ“ƒ: LVIII
πŸ“ƒ: LIX
πŸ“ƒ: LX
πŸ“ƒ: LXI
πŸ“ƒ: LXII
πŸ“ƒ: LXIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXIV
πŸ“ƒ: LXV
πŸ“ƒ: LXVI
πŸ“ƒ: LXVII
πŸ“ƒ: LXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXIX
πŸ“ƒ: LXX
πŸ“ƒ: Once in A Blue Moon
πŸ“ƒ: LXXI
πŸ“ƒ: LXXII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXIV
πŸ“ƒ: Out of The Blue
πŸ“ƒ: LXXV
πŸ“ƒ: LXXVI
πŸ“ƒ: LXXVII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXIX
πŸ“ƒ: LXXX
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXI
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXIV
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXV
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXVI
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXVII
πŸ“ƒ: Supermoon
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXIX
πŸ“ƒ: XC
πŸ“ƒ: XCI
πŸ“ƒ: Oh My Gospel!
πŸ“ƒ: XCII
πŸ“ƒ: XCIII
πŸ“ƒ: XCIV
πŸ“ƒ: XCV
πŸ“ƒ: XCVI
πŸ“ƒ: XCVII
πŸ“ƒ: XCVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XCIX
πŸ“ƒ: C
πŸ“ƒ: CI
πŸ“ƒ: CII
πŸ“ƒ: CIII
πŸ“ƒ: CIV
πŸ“ƒ: CV
πŸ“ƒ: CVI
πŸ“ƒ: CVII
πŸ“ƒ: CVIII
πŸ“ƒ: CIX
πŸ“ƒ: CX
πŸ“ƒ: Eclipse
πŸ“ƒ: CXI
πŸ“ƒ: CXII (Finale)
πŸ“ƒ: Crescent
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Aftermath
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Our First Date Pt.1
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Our First Date Pt.2
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Return to Daegu
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Namjoon's Bedtime Story
πŸ“ƒ: Half-Moon
πŸ“ƒ: Prequel, Alpha and Ashes
πŸ“ƒ Bonus Chapter: Tasty Snack
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Tongue Technology
πŸ“ƒ: Me After You
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: What were you hiding from me? Pt.1
πŸ“ƒ: No One Missed Seokjin?
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: What were you hiding from me? Pt.2
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Can I Have My Own Yeon Please?
2nd Anniversary + Giveaway

πŸ“ƒ: XXVII

13.7K 752 234
By mociminji

🖋

Namjoon saw a light coming out from a room at the end of the quiet hallway, he had arrived at the library. It was so empty since it's already getting late. Most of the students had already gone. He walked pass some shelfs until one certain black haired girl caught his eyes.

She was reading a book with a serious face plastered on her face, poetry book he supposed. While her other hand busy taking notes. Namjoon walked closer to girl, grabbing any book close to his reach and pretended he was there to study as well. The girl hadn't realize his presence, not until she started to sneeze again. It was not as severe as before since she already took a spoon of her medicine. Making her eyes heavier in result.

Namjoon sat down in front of her, making the girl slowly raised her head. The boy mouth was slightly agape as he got a rare glimpse of the girl in her black glasses. The girl caught the boy  was staring and started to get uncomfortable. She coughed a little, making Namjoon snapped back to his reality.

"You're here too, Namjoon?" She asked awkwardly since there were only two of them left in the library right now.

"Uh— oh yes. I was trying to find some inspiration for the poetry class." He replied, rubbing the back of his neck. She then took a glance at the boy in front of him. Squirting his eyes reading the book seriously. She suddenly chuckled once she saw what kind of book Namjoon had been holding dearly.

"Hey, your book is upside down." She grabbed the book and rotated it 180 degree for him. Namjoon face flushed red out of embarrassment.

"Yeah right! Oh my god." He put down the book at the desk and hid his face under his hands.

"Maybe you should wear your glasses, joon." Namjoon's eyes get widened, did she just nicknamed him 'joon'? He bit down his lips to contain his excitement. She sneezed lightly and mouthed a small sorry at the boy in front of her.

"Oh by the way, I didn't know that you could actually found an inspiration for poetry by reading Fifty Shades Of Grey. You are indeed a peculiar guy." She was now throwing a laughing fit. She couldn't contain it anymore. He obviously just pick up random books along the way. Without realizing making fool of him self.

Namjoon gasped once again, he turned the book and look beyond frustrated when he saw the cover, a guy was leaning closer on to a girl. He was not a pervert, but now she might think of him as one. He facepalmed at his own stupidity, and now resting his forehead against the desk. He was beyond embarrassed.

"No! I picked the wrong book!" He defended raising his face looking at giggling mess girl.

"Yeah right, dude. And read it seriously, upside down." She replied in mockery tone, hiding her laugh with the paw of her hoodie. Namjoon of course, being his observant self, still caught her cute act in between his embarrassing moment right now. She giggled even more when she saw the current boy pouted his lips while closing the shady novel off and pushed it far away from his sight.

Y/N didn't know what kind of foreign feeling this was. She was unusually comfortable with a guy she just met less than a week ago. So weird that the fact, she never felt this way towards stranger, hence, she felt comfortable since the day one he met Namjoon. She furrowed her eyebrows together, maybe hanging out with Jimin too much, made her less antisocial. But she shook her head at the thought, because she didn't felt the same way at Taehyung, who was apparently another stranger as well. She didn't feel the same, despite him being a friend of the dimpled guy.

What made her more curious, as to why she kept on sneezing whenever he was around. Also when Taehyung was around. At first she taught it was the dust, but no, she didn't sneeze when they were not there. Maybe she needed to see the doctor. But the bad news was, she also allergic to the hospital, not a literal allergy but more like she hated the hospital with all of her might. Ever since her older sister gone. That place only brought her back sad memories. Maybe she just needed to hold herself a little longer, the sneeze might gone as the season changed, perhaps.

She looked at the time on her phone. It's already 8 pm. She needed to get back early, since her eyes were heavy as ever. She took the note faster as her glasses kept on slipping down her tiny nose. Namjoon grinned at the sight and helped her fixed the glasses back. Making the girl flinched at the sudden touch and Namjoon retreated his hand back.

"Sorry." He said
"Nah, it's okay. Thank you." She replied, after that, a long silence creeped back. She hesitated at first,

"I was the one who supposed to be sorry." She said

"Wait, why?" Namjoon tilted his head to the side, surprised at the sudden apology.

"I sneezed A LOT." She emphasized

"No! It's okay. I'm the one who supposed to be sorry. Whenever you were with me, you sneezed and got uncomfortable." He replied back, his head hang lowly staring at his shoes under the wooden desk.

She put down her pen. "No! It's not your fault. I mean, I don't know. Maybe it's the fine dust. Since I pretty much had no more allergic, other than to dogs." Yeah, dogs. Of course she didn't meant to offend Namjoon, but she did. Wolves aren't dogs! He screamed inside his mind.

"Well lets just forget it. Maybe it will gone as the day passed. You know, I used to have a pet dog." She chuckled, Namjoon stared at her curiously.

"Well, never mind." She stopped because she didn't want to bother Namjoon with her boring childhood story. Why would he listen to this random girl rambling anyway?

"What happened to your dog? I thought you got allergic to them?" He asked back, not wanting her to stop talking. Namjoon took her off guard. Never once she had other interested to speak with her, they usually either not interested, or simply afraid of this grumpy girl. But that was not a case for the new guy.

"Well, I didn't have allergy at first. I have a golden retriever, his name was Jimmy." She chuckled a little, her small laugh was contagious, making Namjoon smiled a little as well.

"I called him that because, Jim, sounds a lot like calling Jimin, right? I love to to get him annoyed when I actually called the dog and not him." She laughed, Namjoon laughed as well, at the thought of Jimin, being compared to a golden dog. His current golden locks resembled the dog's fur color as well, he chuckled. If Jimin was a dog, pretty sure he must be the most mischievous one. And pretty sure as well, he had bitten a lot of people with his small teeth, including Namjoon.

"But then one day he died of cancer. I don't know, after that I started to have allergic. My mom brought me a new dog, but because of that I got sent to the hospital for days. I no longer had a pet after Jim." Her tone saddened, Namjoon swore he saw a tear almost prickled on the edge of her eyes.

"He was my best friend, other than Jimin of course. I was a crying mess for whole month. Maybe, the loss of him was the reason I was stressed and developed the allergic. That's what the doctor said." The girl continued, staring at the notes, he hummed in response.

"Sorry you got to listen to my rant." She suddenly blurted. Worrying he might get annoyed at her.

"No! Why apologize? I love when you talking a lot to me!" Namjoon chirped and blushed at his own sudden confessions. She also blushed, but thank God, she remained her poker face still.

"You know I also had a pet before. It was a fluffy white bunny. I loved him a lot. But one day I lost him when I was playing inside the woods. After that, I caught a fever for 4 days straight. Not until my father brought him back and suddenly my cold was disappearing. You know, love could make you sick." He added to the conversation.

"Love could make you sick? So cheesy, joon! Geez, you are really something. You know what, I bet we could be best friend!" She giggled while resting her face on top of her hands. She never interested to talk to other, but something about Namjoon intrigued her. Her mouth itches every time, trying to start a conversation. Which she never did to anyone else. Maybe, maybe she could really gain another best friend other than the shorty guy she current have.

And Best friend, definitely not the term Namjoon wanted. But maybe, he could erased the best part, and wrote boy instead, boy friend.

🖋

Long chapter! And oh, I already pre-ordered my BTS Answer. Damnit, it was pink colored. I guess they dedicated it for Jin. And not to mention, I love pink, a lot. Can't wait for another crazy comeback. BTS need to stop making me having a heart attack!

(Edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 155 25
"I am giving you a day to decide stay with me or run from me again like you did before because I will find you every time..." ... Jungkook is a boy w...
10.4K 721 58
Eun-ji never thought finding her mates was going to tear her family apartοΏΌ. BTS Werewolf AU. *Not edited, prob gonna edit once finished. English is...
45.2K 1.4K 20
An alpha werewolf who is enjoying his single life by partying and doesn't give a f**k because he get what he wants the easy way and fast. All that ma...
62.7K 2.6K 25
Summary: You live a quiet life in your late grandfather's cabin in the woods. You go to school just to graduate and get your diploma, not to make fri...