santana and brittany

By cactustravis

santana, an in-closet lesbian, and brittany, an out of the closet bi-sexual, have a thing. a thing that is on... More

pilot
noah puckerman
santana the freshman
los padres y la abuela
friday night
monday night sleepover
tuesday date
lady sex !!
glee club and valentines day
quinn fabray
senior ditch day
late nights
family
sex tape
high school musical 3
secrets and distance
prom-a-saurus
chipotle
picnic
sick
nationals
graduation/goodbye
the months following
the quarterback
glee club brings everyone together
new york
nine month anniversary
brittany's 20th birthday
broadway
changes
building a glee club
proposal
planning
wedding
author's note
honeymoon
one month
thanksgiving and babies
jake
sadness
original songs
rip lord tubbington
shining star
not alone and clevver news
quinn fabray pt. 2
a day of santana
this is goodbye
epilogue
the unpublished miscarriage

happiness

2.3K 50 16
By cactustravis

Brittany's Point of View

So, I left.

After that Santana went downstairs and a few seconds later I walked out. I went back to my mom and dad's house, got my stuff, and got on the next flight to New York.

I'm not gonna lie. It was nice to be alone. The house to myself with no noise. Maybe I did feel trapped but not with Santana. I felt trapped with dancing and I needed to get away from it.

I went to the hair salon and go rid of my bangs, cut it a little shorter, and got my roots colored a dark brown. It was time for a change.

Christmas was lonely. Santana put the tree up before she left and I put all of the gifts I got for her underneath. I saw gifts with my name on it but I didn't want to open them without her being her.

We didn't talk much. I mean, I was only gone for two days and then she came back late last night, which was the 26th, and I didn't say anything because I pretended to be sleep. When I woke up this morning she wasn't in bed or in the house and I for a second I thought I dreamt her coming home until I got up and saw that she fed Lord Tubbington.

What I said to her was really fucked up and I know that. I don't know what made me say that. It's just that this whole thing with me being a dancer makes me feel some type of way and I took it out on Santana which was wrong.

I'm not dumb. I know that Santana is mean to everyone but me (even though I think she should be nice to everyone) and saying mean things like that is usually her thing but she still tries. And I know being with me isn't easy and being with her isn't easy, but, like we said at our wedding, we're both a work in progress.

But, I'm better now and I'm ready to fix anything that I broke.

*

Santana ❤️
hey, come to the studio

Me
okay

*

I've come to this studio before to bring her food or a smoothie but I've never actually hung out. I don't wanna distract her from doing what she does.

When I walk in, Santana is laughing with some guy who's sitting behind a computer. She looks at me and her smile gets smaller and it turns into a grin.

I will never get tired of talking about how beautiful she is- - no, beautiful doesn't do her justice. They need to make a word just for Santana because no other word can describe how beautiful my wife is.

She's wearing her glasses, and we all know how we feel about that, and her blond hair that's turning dark brown at the roots is up in a messy bun. She's wearing a Thrasher hoodie over a pair of ripped blue jeans.

Her head tilts to the side as she walks up to me. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me into a very tight hug, one that I've been needing for a long time. I wrap my arms around her waist and bury my face in the crook of her neck. We stand like this for a few seconds before pulling away.

"Okay, so," She says as she pulls me over to the couch, "I told you to come here because there's something I want to tell you but I can only sing it. This is the song that plays in my head every time I kiss you or hug you or think about you. It's our song."

"Is it My Cup?" I ask as I sit down on the couch

Santana laugh, "No, Britt."

Santana walks into the booth and sits on the stool. She puts the headphones on and nods her head. The music to Songbird begins to play and I smile.

"For you, there'll be no more cryin'
For you, the sun will be shinin'
And I feel that when I'm with you
It's alright, I know it's right
To you, I'll give the world
To you, I'll never be cold
'Cause I feel that when I'm with you
It's alright, I know it's right
And the songbirds are singing
Like they know the score
And I love you, I love you, I love you
Like never before
Oooohhh
Oooohhh
And I wish you all the love in the world
But most of all, I wish it from myself
And the songbirds keep singing
Like they know the score
And I love you, I love you, I love you
Like never before, like never before
Like never before"

I get up and wipe the tears that were filling my eyes away. I walk into the booth and wrap my arms around her waist and she cups my face. She wipes away the new tears that are filling in my eyes away with her thumbs before pressing her lips against mine.

I feel a tingle on my lips and then I feel everything wash away. All the bad vibes and everything else that's not good for me or for this relationship washes away.

"I think you should've sang My Cup." I say when we pull away from our special kiss

She laughs and shrugs her shoulders, "Next time."

"No. There's not gonna be a next time. No more arguing and not talking to each other and questioning our relationship. No more stressing over people from the past and, definitely, no more not spending the holidays together."

She tilts her head and smiles, "I missed you, Britt."

"I missed you too, princess."

She furrows her eyebrows and smiles, "Princess? I like that."

I laugh, "I bet you do," I peck her lips a few times, "I'm gonna go and let you be great."

"You don't wanna stay?" She asks as I let my hands fall from around her waist

"No, I'll distract you too much."

Santana laughs and kisses me on the cheek, "Text me when you get home."

*

"Hey, where are you?" Santana asks through the phone

"I'm coming home now. I went out and got us Chipotle."

"No," Santana yells through the phone and I jump, "You can't get Chipotle."

"Why not?"

"Because I got Chipotle."

I laugh, "Great minds think alike."

"Yeah but dirty minds work together."

"I'm parking in the garage now. I'll see you in a few minutes."

I open the door and see Santana sitting at the kitchen counter watching something on her phone. I hang the keys up by the door and set the chipotle bag down on the counter.

"I wanted to surprise you." Santana says with a smile on her face

"And I wanted to surprise you."

We take our food into the living room and sit next to the tree so that we can open our presents. To sum it all up, we got each other charms for our bracelets and Santana got me a hoodie with her face on it and I got us the iPhone X and she flipped out because I kept telling her no when she would ask if we could upgrade from our iPhone 8+'s to an iPhone X. I know for a fact that was her favorite gift out of all the other ones she got.

We finish eating and put all other food into the fridge for another time. We go into the bedroom and get in bed together. It's on nine o'clock but we haven't been together together in a while and I feel like that's what we really need.

"You sounded really good earlier. I didn't think it was possible for you to get any better." I say to her with my head on her chest and her fingers running through my hair

Santana giggles, "Thanks."

"So, what else has been going on with you and your career? You never really talk about it."

Santana sighs, "I like to keep things separate. Keep my home life with you at home and keep my work life at work. But, Blaine is gonna start working with me."

"Working with you for what?"

"The piano."

I gasp and pick my head up so that I can tell if she's being serious.

"Are you fucking with me?"

Santana laughs, "No, I'm not. I've always wanted to play an instrument and, plus, how hot would I look playing the piano."

"Pretty damn hot."

"Exactly," Santana says as I lay my head back down on her chest, "I just wanna be more then they think I'm going to be."

"And you will be."

"So..." Santana says a few minutes later, "What do you think about L.A?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681 13 19
-BOOK 1- hopeless romantics, Brittany and Santana Lopeirce, embark on the rocky road of their future after departing from McKinley High. They face l...
25.9K 734 58
Quinn Fabray is a new in the city of Lima, Ohio, she moved from New York with her mom. Unfortunately she has went through a hell of a lot but when l...
30.3K 670 20
-------- 𝑪𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒘- TV girl "𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐞�...
61.2K 1.9K 14
Highest rankings: #886 in lesbian #78 in glee #1 in Brittana She glanced into the water from the boat, only to lose her balance and fall in. She jump...