Grunt's Can't Love

By Punk_Dan

Nate and Hunter, set on separate paths, never thought they would they would become friends. When Nate's life... More

Grunt's Can't Love
Chapter 2~~ Blocks
Chapter 3~~~ Story Time
Chapter 4~~~~Team Rocket
Chapter 5~~~~Safe with you
Chapter 6~~~Morning Sun
Chapter 7~~~~ Sorry Nate
Chapter 8 ~~~ Hunter 's Vision
Chapter 9~~ The Truth
Chapter 11~~~ Something wrong
Chapter 12~~~ Surprise
Chapter 13~~~ Tea
Chapter 14~~~ Not so bad.
Chapter 15~~~ Stealing
Chapter 16~~ Naturally
Chapter 17 ~~~ Cold
Chapter 18 ~~~ Ren and Levi
Chapter 19~~~ Sandwich.
Author's Note
Chapter 20~~We All Fall Down
Chapter 21- All for You
Chapter 22 - Past
Chapter 23 - Alone
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Again.. Not a chapter

Chapter 10~~~ No Choice

135 6 2
By Punk_Dan

Hunter's POV (( Don't worry Nate's getting love next chapter))

   " Son?" I choked out. He grinned evilly.  

    " Surprised? I figured you would. But yes, you are my biological son. You should be proud, to be related to some one so powerful and successful as I. I mean, look at me. I own a criminal organization, one that hasn't been stopped yet. But I haven't been able to finally get what I want. Until now."  He reached down underneath the table facing the back of the room, and pulled out a small wooden box.  He handed it to me. " Open it", he commanded. I hesitated, but I opened it. Inside was a small yellow feather. An electricity filled the air.  " A Zapdos feather, taken right off its body, and I am going to capture it, and the other legendary Pokemon  , with your help. Don't help us, and we kill your mother, and the friend of yours, but its your choice."

  Though he said it was my choice, I knew I couldn't choose, and he knew that. I had no choice.

  " I'll... I'll help you". 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 5.8K 199
Just my two otps Who obviously love each other Hope you like these [ This has basically turned into a multi-ship oneshot book and I barely write nat...
11K 729 34
Hunter was well known around his High School. He had the friends. He also has Nathan Smith. One of closest friends since kindergarten. Nathan and...
12.6K 314 42
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* You are gon's sister you look nothing alike because you are like your mother. You never wanted to see you...
236 13 24
Two young pokémon trainers from the Paldea region are full of potential. Their dreams are big, but what happens when things don't go as planned? As t...