The Bad Boy Cares? | Complete...

By ChocolateHusky44

"You want me, don't you?" Mason smirks He walks over to me and gently pushes me against the wall. "N-no, I do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Not a chapter - important
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
FUN ANNOUNCEMENT, PLEASE READ :)
Chapter 58
Another important announcement
Q&A
Q&A - The answers *YAY*
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Why I've stopped updating regularly
~
~~~
~~
~~~~
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Author's note - announcements
No more secrets
Beyond His Smile

Chapter 54

25K 793 155
By ChocolateHusky44

Previously

"Mason, who is he?" I whisper and grab his hand

"This Alex, is the person who was supposed to be my dad all those years ago"

Now

My breath hitches in my throat. What do I do? What do I do? Think brain. Think.

"I'm Gabriel Clarke, Mason must've told you about me" Gabriel holds his hand out for me to shake and I hesitantly look at Mason for permission, but he's just glaring straight at his father

"Uh, Alex Smith" I say quietly and shake his hand

"I'm sorry Mason, I should've never left, I'm so sorry" Gabriel tries reaching for Mason, but Mason quickly stops him

"Do not touch me. I don't care if you're sorry, it's too late for that! You are no father of mine. You haven't been since the day you left"

"Please masy boy, can we talk in private please? I want to explain, even though there's nothing that I can say that makes it right, I know that, but please"

"No! I don't need to hear your weak amends of excuses. Just leave and never come back again! You didn't seem to have a problem with that the first time, huh? Just do it again"

I give Mason a squeeze in his hands to make him look at me. I know Mason is daring his father to leave again, but deep inside I know Mason wants him to stay, so Gabriel can show Mason that his father can be a good man, to show Mason that he does love him and that he does care.

"Hey, you have every right to be mad. But don't you at least want to hear what he has to say? You can always leave if you're done with it, but you're going to regret it if you don't try, please, just hear him out" I say carefully, I don't want him to get even angrier

Mason sighs deeply and thinks for a while. He then gives me a small smile and turns to Gabriel.

"Fine, we can talk, but if I'm done with it, I'll be gone and I won't be coming back"

"Yes, of course, thank you" Gabriel's face shows relief and he smiles a bit

Mason turns to me and pushes his lips on mine for a quick second. I smile at him and give him a reassuring nod.

"You can do this, call me if anything happens or if you want me to get you, okay?"

"I will, thank you Lex" he smiles and I give him one last peck on his lips

I say goodbye to them and they walk off to somewhere in the park. I smile at the sight of them and then turn around to walk back home. I hope Mason gets the answers he needs, he deserves them.

While I walk back home, I come across the supermarket. Not being able to resist the ads of chocolate on the window, I walk inside and get a basket.

Walking down different aisles I decide to cook something for when Mason comes back.

I'm already praying that I won't burn the kitchen down.

I grab some ingredients to make burgers and some snacks.

Walking back, I think about Mason and his dad. He kind of looked like the older version of Mason, but a bit different. I hope their talk goes well and he doesn't hurt Mason even more, he doesn't deserve it, he's been through enough.

When I enter my house, Jayden immediately looks over at me and scans the bags.

"What? You chopped Mason up in pieces and now you're going to ask me to bury him with you? Are you nuts?"

I give him a blank look and roll my eyes.

"Of course, I just decided to kill him in public and put him in shopping bags just to ask you to bury him"

"Pff, whatcha making?"

"Nothing for you" I smile innocently and he pouts

I put all of the stuff on the kitchen and Jayden groans.

"That's just torture, you're expecting me to just watch you make burgers and not eat at least one?"

"Jay, you understand that I can't cook if my life depended on it, right? I'll probably burn the house down"

"How could I forget? Plus, why are you doing it then?"

"Because I want to learn"

"Hmpf, you just want to impress Mason" he chuckles

"No! Okay, maybe" I mumble

"Good luck doing that with burned burgers"

And gone is Jayden. Hmpf, I will prove him wrong.

I start getting everything ready and 15 minutes later I decide to start. I quickly text Mason to ask him when he's coming back. He responds faster than I would've thought. He'll be back in 30 minutes. Great, just enough time.

30 minutes later and I'm actually proud at my creation for once. I look at the beautiful burgers standing on the plates and nod in approval. I even made one for Jayden, look at me being nice.

"Hey Jay, come down here!"

"Dámn, what smells so good?" he runs down the stairs and within seconds he's next to me.

"Aw Lex, you decided to torture me more? They actually look fúcking delicious"

"Actually Jay, I made you one" I smile and give him the plate

"I want you to taste it, before I poison Mason and myself" I smirk

He narrows his eyes, but then focuses back on the burger, "I'm honored to be the first to taste this delicious baby"

He takes a few bites and I wait impatiently.

"And? What do you think of it?"

He nods his head in approval with his eyes closed.

"This is one of the best things I ever tasted" he nods impressed

I squeal excitedly and he goes upstairs with the burger.

"Thank you Jay!"

Ha! Who said I couldn't cook again? Oh yeah, haha, that was me...

I put two plates down on the table with two glasses. I take the plate with the burgers and carefully move them to the table as well.

The door opens exactly after I cleaned up. Mason walks in and I hear him groan.

"What's that smell?"

I grin happily and point at the food.

"Dámn, you made that?" his eyes widen and he turns to me as I nod proudly

"I thought you couldn't cook?" this time his eyebrows knit in confusion, but he still walks closer to me

"Guess I can?" I chuckle lightly and kiss him softly

I join him at the table and for so far, it seems like the conversation with his dad went well, but hey, I could be completely wrong.

Mason takes his first bite and I wait impatiently.

"Hmm, this is reaalllyyyy good, dámn"

"Time for me to taste it as well I guess"

And who could've guessed? I actually really like them too. Woah, ever impressed yourself so much that you fell out of your chair? Yeah? Me too.

"God Lex, you're so clumsy" Mason chuckles

I quickly get up and sit back down, a small blush creeping on my cheeks.

"So, how did it go?" I ask curiously as he looks up at me with a small smile on his face

"Good I think"

"That's great! What did he say?" I smile, genuinely happy for him

"He kinda explained the situation. My mother sort of blackmailed him. My father had an affair with someone he worked with and she told him that if he didn't go with her, she would ruin his business. Yeah, it hurt to think he chose his business over me, but then he told me that she cheated on him before he had that affair"

"So he decided to stay with her even though she cheated on him first?"

"Yeah, his business kept growing and he wouldn't be able to get a job again if my mother would spread his secret"

"Are you going to forgive him?"

"Probably someday, but not yet, I have to think about everything first"

I smile at him and grab his hand, "did you find out if it was him who kept adding money to your bank account?"

"Yeah, it was him"

"Thanks for making me go talk to him," he smiles, "He's actually planning to move back into our house if I'm okay with it"

"That's amazing, but what about your mom?"

"They got divorced a year ago"

"I'm happy you finally have your father back in your life, Mase"

"I'm happy about that too" he smiles and I start to clean up the table, seeing that we're done eating

I walk to the kitchen and put the plates back down. I am suddenly being turned around and pushed against the counter. Mason leans in and softly bites my earlobe.

"You know what I'm happy about as well?" he whispers softly, making tingles spread all over my body

"W-what?"

"My amazing girlfriend" he smiles and pushes his lips on mine

Even though I've kissed him before, he keeps surprising me with how good he makes me feel. I kiss him back, but suddenly the doorbell rings. Mason eyes me confused as he pulls back and I shrug.

"Expecting anyone?" he asks as I walk towards the door, Mason closely behind me

"No, you?"

He shakes his head and we hear Jayden coming downstairs as well.

"Who is it?"

I shrug and open the door. Behind that door I find something I was definitely not expecting.

"Good evening, we are looking for Alexia Louise Smith?" a police officer asks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Do you guys have summer vacation already or not? If so; are you going on a trip or going to do something fun? I hope you are! :)

Comment, follow, vote, give a star, idk, do whatever :)

-X- ChocolateHusky44

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438 1 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
281K 4.4K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
3.1M 77.7K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
29.4M 869K 71
He tips my head toward his with his index finger, keeping my eyes trained on him and driving me crazy with the primal look on his face. His grey eyes...