Your Lies

By TeenDreamingUniCats

Pearl Andersons, a teen who moved out of town to get away from her cruel father, who wouldn't stop blaming he... More

Your Lies
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Guide Girl
Chapter 2 : A Queen Bees Gang
Chapter 3 : Trouble
Chapter 4 : When The Rumors Rule
Chapter 5 : I Bet You 10 Bucks She Got Those Roasts From Google
Chapter 6 : Meeting The Rest
Chapter 7 : Meeting The Rest Part 2
Chapter 8 : They're Dating?
Chapter 9 : The Host (Part One)
Chapter 9 : The Host (Part Two)
Chapter 10 - We Warned You
Chapter 11 - I'm Starting To Regret This
Chapter 12 - Cat Woman
Chapter 13 - An Unexpected Guest
Chapter 14 : Suspicion
Chapter 15 - Two Hearts
Chapter 16 - As If It Was Nothing
Chapter 17 - Red Blood
Chapter 18 - It's Okay To Be You
Chapter 19 - Mission Brook And Caleb
Chapter 20 - His Words Lies
IMPORTANT
Chapter 21 - Realization
Chapter 22 - Confession Over The Night
Chapter 23 - Road Trip
Chapter 25 - Stars
Chapter 26 - The Truth
Chapter 27 - Gone??
Chapter 28 - Resolutions and Stalking
Chapter 29 - Lady In a Suit
Chapter 30 - Back Home

Chapter 24 - View

21 3 48
By TeenDreamingUniCats

Chapter 24 - View

The phone pings from my lap and I pick it up to find Keith's name on the from screen with a text. My worried eyes scan over it again and again, making sure what he sent me was not what I made up in my mind.

My heart skips a beat

Keith - Sorry. Cant make it.. family issues.
                   Got caught up with the police

After reading the last text he sent, I look up the screen under his contact name to find he was last online the moment he sent the text to me. Which happened to be a few hours ago.

How did I just get the text now?

Furrowing my eyebrows in confusion, not wanting to talk about it out loud, thinking Brett might get a little tense on the subject about Keith. Knowing they aren't in good terms. I take a quick look to Brett as he is focusing on the road, and switch back to the phone to PM Brooklyn. 

[1:05 pm]

Me - Yo Brook. Look what Keith sent me. {screenshot of conversation with Keith}

Then Brooklyn immediately replies. 

Brooklyn 🤦😏 - Oho ho ho 
                                        Well isn't that just weird. He was quit distant these past weeks tho (°ロ°)

Me - Seriously? That face?
            But what about the police?! 

Brooklyn 🤦😏  -  sRslY tHat fAcE? ¯\(°_o)/¯
                                        Oki Oki but like, u got a point with the police.. but what should we do? 
                                        Wait, I think we should call him later tonight, we will have more time then.

Me - Yea I guess. 
           Thanks 

Brooklyn 🤦😏 - Any time bro

[12:09 pm]

I turn my phone of and place it back in my purse, letting out a small sigh, looking out the window. 

"You tired?" Brett asks softly. 

"Yeah.." I reply, watching the scenery outside zoom past us.

"Have a small rest, Pearl. Caleb and Brooklyn are already knocked out." He chuckles while looking back at them.

I give him a quick glance while raising my eyebrow questioning if he was sure, while he just nods in response. Leading me to fall asleep on the window, as the music that was playing starts to lower down.

After what felt like only 10 seconds, a hand was shook my shoulders indicating me to wake up. I grumble quietly, slowly opening my eyes to find myself in the a large crowded city, where people where almost everywhere you look. Shops in every size possible in every corner. The smell of food from restaurants every where. Lights illuminating every color in all directions, and large billboards with different advertisements for random products. 

"It looks so cool!" Caleb finally says, as well as hum in response taking in the view.

"Can I jump off the car?" asks Brooklyn randomly, looking outside the window, acting like some curious 4 year old.

"You're free to get run over any time." Jonah mumbles while rolling his eyes. But we all know he is just as amazed as us all. 

Just him being the dark, ignorant and moody soul he always were.

A while later, as the traffic started to ease down, we got to the hotel Brett booked for us all online a few days back. Of course leaving aside the argument on who was paying, but Brett managed to win. 

Unloading our bags from the trunk of the Jeep, and with the help of the hotels service, we got to our rooms. I sharing one with Brooklyn, Jonah and Brett, with Caleb being in his own room. We threw our bags into the room in a rush, not bothering to unpack at all, and hurried back downstairs, outside the hotel to start exploring. 

"So where to?" Brett asks, as we get back into the car and starting the engine.

"I WANNA GO TO THE AQUARIUM!!" shouts Brooklyn and Caleb at the same time, they turn to face each other, sending a quick frown. 

"Good idea!" Brett claps his hands together, breaking the tension between them two. 

"But what if I die there!?" Jonah gasps, throwing his hands in the air like some dramatic child.

"Well then you wont be missed." I give an evil smile to him, as he huffs in response, wearing an unreadable expression.

After around 15 minutes we get to the park, hoping off the car, then paying for our tickets. We enter the place, as its full of people and children walking around, looking at the sea creatures. 

It was an amazing sight to see, the fish not the people of course... making me excited as we walk around together. I watch Brooklyn run around, knocking on the glass annoyingly as the fish all swim away. 

I swear this kid-

We continue to walk, leading ourselves onto a tunnel, where the glass also reached on top of our heads, where sea life swam. 

"I feel like the glass is gunna break and the water will drop on me, including all the those fish." Jonah states blankly.

"Well... then you better run because there's a shark." Caleb points out to the large shark, swimming right next to us. 

I chuckle at Caleb's remark, and look to the right of my shoulder, seeing it pass by. 

"Hey Jonah... if I was dropped down into the tank where the shark was, would you save me?" Brooklyn ask, giving one of her bests sad looks she could muster, staring intensely at him.

"...eh.. I'm not wasting my energy on you. And I would be the one to drop you so don't even try to do anything smart on me." Jonah shrugs, smirking at his remark, walking past her.

Brett, Caleb and I all laugh at Jonah's savage comeback, as Brooklyn just sighs in return, walking behind him. 

After a bit of more strolling around, horrible attempts at puns including a few low quality jokes, we got to the place where we could touch the sea creatures. 

I crouched down, dipping my hand in the water and trying to touch the fish, obviously failing. 

"Hey... you see that fish over there? I bet it has a higher IQ than you." I grin at Caleb, holding back my snicker as he turns his head around giving me a glare.

"Could you be more Pacific about that please?" he jokes along.

"That fish over there, the blue on that looks like Dory." I lightly splash water when no one was looking at Caleb, as he gasps in shock. Then sending me an intense glare, warning me on payback.

"Yo! Where to women keep their money when underwater? In a octopurse." Brooklyn coughs out casually, while touching the shells.

"I think the octopus over there is offended." Brett states out, as I sigh at the horrible joke.

"Well, it doesn't seen to mind though." she replies shrugging, while standing up and placing her hands on her hips. "I'm hungry, who wants to eat fish and ships?" 

 Brett and I look up at her in confusion, as she silently laughs, earning a look from a random stranger that passed by us.

"Yea good idea, but please stop with the attempts of being funny. It's killing me" Brett sighs.

"Well.. she's not only killing the mood but also the fish by eating them..." Jonah says silently, as we all turn around and frown. 

"He's got a point there guys..." Caleb blunts. 

"Well then what the hell are we gunna eat!?" 

-------

I feel like a terrible person publishing this oml save me

That was one of THE worst quality chapters I have ever written. It was rushed, poorly edited, and just horrible in general.

Sorry for adding the horrible jokes in it tho, I hope you all get your holy water after reading this, cause you'll need it :/ (the jokes prob made this chapter worse tbh) uhu

Comment if you're in the verge of dying like me. 

~TeenDreamingUniCats

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226 0 40
17 year old Callie is at her lowest point. Alone and depressed most of the summer, she feels fat and ugly-and school starts Monday. Her mother Michel...
288K 6.8K 45
We all have secrets. But the question is... What are they? Her father hates her. Her mother's dead. Only option seems to be is to get far away right...
895 169 32
It's been a week since Dad died. People won't stop reminding us about it. Every day someone new stops by with home cooked meals and empty handed con...
3.3M 109K 42
Bad boys/ players. I hate them, they think they can just walk around and get any girl they want. Well hello, not every single fucken girl...