REGRET โ€ข [COMPLETED]

By Junglee_Jagi

2019 HIGHEST RANK- 1 #regret Thank you so much.!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’“ 2018! *Highest rank- 2 #btstaehyung Ohmygod!!!๏ฟฝ... More

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
ENDING
EPILOGUE ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’•
NEW BOOK!
NEW BOOK!

CHAPTER 6

20.6K 744 119
By Junglee_Jagi

AUTHOR'S POV:

Jungkook walk angrily inside his classroom. Everyone look at him and he gave them a death glares which made them look away.

He sat to his chair and taehyung notice him and he sat next to him.

TAEHYUNG: Yah.. What's your problem?

JUNGKOOK: ...........

TAEHYUNG: Are you mad at me because I assumed you tried to rape me?

Jungkook look at him with wide eyes.

JUNGKOOK: Yah! I told you to stop saying that.. It's disgusting.

He rolled his eyes and look away.

TAEHYUNG: OK.. OK.. Then.. Tell me what's your problem?

JUNGKOOK: nothing.

TAEHYUNG: Come on.. I know there's something wrong. Tell me.

JUNGKOOK: *sigh* She's really annoying, hyung.

TAEHYUNG: Why do you keep saying she's annoying? She didn't do anything to you.

JUNGKOOK: Well.. Just looking at her face made me remember that bastard.. Of what he did in the past.

Taehyung just sigh. He knew what happened in the past.

TAEHYUNG: Jungkook..... I know you're still angry with jimin.. And I know how you suffer all this years.. But I'm telling you.. Don't involve y/n into this. She know nothing about what happened in the past.

JUNGKOOK: I don't care, hyung.. I will make sure he will feel the pain I felt before. And I will invole y/n into this.

TAEHYUNG: But she's innocent, jungkook. She doesn't know anything about what happened.

JUNGKOOK: I said I don't care.. She's jimin's sister.. And she is like her brother. They are both annoying.

TAEHYUNG: Then just break up with her.

JUNGKOOK: I really want to dump that girl.. But I'm scared to hurt noona.. She told me the other day that if I hurt y/n it's like I'm hurting her too. And I don't want that. I don't want to hurt her. I love her hyung.

TAEHYUNG: You are blind jungkook. You just need some space and time to think about your feelings, then you will realize that you are just blind.

JUNGKOOK: No... I'm not blind, hyung. I really love her.

Taehyung sigh. He really know how it feels when you are blind in love to someone. And he can tell that jungkook is blind by love. Because he felt it before to someone. He was once blinded in love to someone. And that was his biggest mistake to fall in love with a wrong person.

Seeing jungkook acting like this made him worried that he might regret it in the end. Just like him. Taehyung knew that jungkook was blind. But what can he do? He tried to stop him and talk to him but he never listen to him. He realize that he can't help jungkook. He can only help himself to realize that he was just blind in love to iu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5:00 P.M

You were patiently waiting for jungkook to finish his dance practice. You were leaning against his locker while humming a song.

???: How many times do I have to tell you to not to wait for me until my dance practice.

You heard a cold voice. You turn to your left and you saw jungkook. You smile at him.

Y/N: Hi oppa.

You said happily. He rolled his eyes and started to walk. You walk beside him.

Y/N: Do you want to eat something oppa?

JUNGKOOK: No..

Y/N: Do you want to go somewhere?

JUNGKOOK: No.

Y/N: Are you thirsty?

JUNGKOOK: No.

Y/N: Are you okay, oppa?

JUNGKOOK: No.

Y/N: Why?

JUNGKOOK: Because you're here.

He said without hesitation. You felt your heart has been stab. You control your tears and gave him a fake smile and change the topic.

Y/N: I heard there will be a dance contest in our school. Are you joining, oppa?

JUNGKOOK: Of course.

Y/N: Well, that's great, oppa. I will be there to support you.

JUNGKOOK: *smirk* I don't mind if you won't be there.

He mumbled but you heard it. You just ignore it. 

Y/N: I'm sure you will win this time, oppa.

JUNGKOOK: Of course! I will make sure of that.

Y/N: And.... Jimin oppa will also join the contest.. So it means..

JUNGKOOK: yes.. I know. But I will make sure I will win this time. And not you brother. I will proud to them that I'm a better dancer that jimin.

Y/N: You both are a great dance, oppa.

JUNGKOOK: *scoffed* Yeah right.

He said sarcastically.

Y/N: Oppa.. Can you walk me home, please..

He stop walking and grab you wrist harshaly as you gasp.

JUNGKOOK: How many times do I have to tell you?? Just go by yourself because you're not a kid anymore! And I'm tired I don't want to waste my time with you! So just go home by yourself!

He suddenly yelled as you flinch at his sudden loud voice.

JUNGKOOK: I already told you many times to not wait for me until my dance practice but you're so stubborn!

You tried to stop your tears from falling. You bite your bottom lip as you started to feel a sharp pain from your wrist because he was holding it too tight.

Y/N: I.. I'm sorry, oppa.

You said in a low voice as you couldn't hold your tears anymore.

Jungkook on the other hand suddenly feel his heart shattered when he saw those tears falling in your eyes. He suddenly feel guilty. He slowly let go of your wrist and he started to walk away leaving you there. When he was already far from you. You wipe your tears and started to walk alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook arrived at his house. He walk inside and greet his mom.

JUNGKOOK: Hi mom.

Jungkook said and hug his mother.

MRS. JEON: You're late again, jungkook.

She broke the hug and cross her arms while looking up at her son.

JUNGKOOK: You know I have a dance practice, mom.

MRS. JEON: I know.. But can you at least try to go home early?

Mrs JEON said and walk to the dinning room and jungkook follow her.

JUNGKOOK: I'm not a kid anymore, mom. I can take care of myself.

MRS. JEON: I know.. By the way how's your practice?

JUNGKOOK: It's good.. I hope I can beat jimin this time. I want jimin to loose this time.

MRS. JEON: Don't be like that, jungkook. Your father wouldn't like your attitude.

JUNGKOOK: I know.. But I want to be like dad. I heard dad is the best dancer like me.

MRS. JEON: Yes... You father was a great dancer when we were in high school. I can still remember it. And when I see you dancing.. you remind me of your father.

Jungkook smile.

MRS. JEON: How I wish your father is still here. And I want to see you both dancing together.

JUNGKOOK: You saw us already, mom. We dance together when it was my 7the birthday. And I heard you fall for dad because he was a great dancer and I heard you had a crush on him when you both was in high school.

MRS. JEON: aish.. Stop it jungkook. You are really like your father. You both are a great teaser.

Jungkook chuckled. He sat down on his chair and started to eat his dinner.

JUNGKOOK: Mom... How did you and dad met?

He asked with his mouth full of foods.

MRS. JEON: *sigh* I met your dad when we were in high school. He is so popular back then in our school. And he is also a campus crush back then.. Alot of girls are like him and trying to flirt with him. Actually they are a slut.

JUNGKOOK: And you are one of them?

MRS. JEON: Ye--NO! Yah! Let me finish...you idiot.

Jungkook just chuckled.

MRS. JEON : I'm in love with your father.... He was my first love.. But.....

JUNGKOOK: But what?

MRS. JEON: He's in love with someone else who is older than him.

Jungkook stop eating as he stare at his mother and listen to her story.

MRS. JEON: At first I wanted to give up.  But then one day your father asked me to be his girlfriend. And of course I accepted him. We were a happy couple.. Oh.. Let me correct it, I was only happy with our relationship.. Because I find out your father was only using me.. He was making fun of me.. And that broke my heart. I decided to break up with him.

Jungkook just listen to his mother's story. He feel like it's the same with him.

JUNGKOOK: Then.... What happened, mom?

MRS. JEON: After I break up with your father. I decided to left him and to continue my study in abroad. I wanted to forget your father... that's why I decided to settle in London. Then.. After 6 years.. I came back to Korea to manage your grandparents company. And it coincidentally I met your father that day when I arrive at the meeting room. We became a business partner. Then.........

JUNGKOOK: Then.. What?

MRS. JEON: He apologized to me.. And he said he deeply regretted it. And he asked for a second chance because he said he loves me. At first I was hesitated.. Because I don't know if I can still trust him after what he did to me back then. But he prove to me that he really loves me.. And he said he only realized it when I left him. And that's it. After that, I decided to gave him a second chance. And then we became a couple again, that time we both are happy to be with each other and it's not a fake love anymore.. We became a couple for 3 years then he proposed to me and of course I said yes. And that's it. That's the end of our love story.

She chuckled and look at her son who was in deep thoughts.

MRS. JEON: Yah.. Are you okay, jungkook?

JUNGKOOK: O.. Oh.. Y-yeahh.. I'm fine.

MRS. JEON: *nodded* Ok.. Finish your food and rest, ok?

Jungkook nodded and continue to eat.

What his mother tell him earlier deeply hit him. And he feels like it's like his story. He feel like he will also have a love story like his parents.

' Could it be my love story will be the same like my parents? ' He thought.

*****************

JULY 15, 2018

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

HAVE A BLESS DAY EVERYONE. 😘😇😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 78.6K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
272K 11.1K 43
[BTS x Reader] ยซ COMPLETED ยป She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
63.8K 2.9K 48
# Rank 2: Bts 2019 awards. #TheMintys2019 [Completed] _ "Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him...
9.8K 531 51
You never imagined that after ending things with your ex, you will end up falling for a celebrity in real life. How will your journey to find yoursel...