K: The Heart in Blue

By HinagikuShimayaku15

You have a terrible past. As you grow older, you're still thinking your old, horrible past. As the days gone... More

Chapter 1 - The Left Hand Man
Chapter 2 - Horrible past
Chapter 3 - Sisters
Chapter 4 - Forgiven By The Fever
Chapter 5 - Similar Pasts
Chapter 6 - Expect The Unexpected
Chapter 7 - The Very Special Birthday Gift
Chapter 8 - Hatred Penetrates Love To Her Parents
Chapter 9 - The Suicidal Of The Heartless Girl
Chapter 10 - The Truth From The Past
Chapter 11 - Hidden Painful Memories
Chapter 12 - The Planning Personal Maid For The Blue King
Chapter 13 - The Left Hand Man Turns Into A Personal Maid
Chapter 14 - This Could Be Love
Chapter 15 - The Queen Project
Chapter 16 - Queens
Chapter 17 - Trust
Chapter 18 - Talk With The Parents
Chapter 19 - Trust, Support And Believe
Chapter 20 - Wrong Thought
Chapter 21 - Birthday Date
Chapter 22 - Munakata And Hinagiku's Pretend Date
Chapter 24 - Joke Ends In Reality
Chapter 25 - Lunch Date
Chapter 26 - Inform
Chapter 27 - Last Day
Chapter 28 - Miss You
Chapter 29 - Endanger
Chapter 30 - Harass
Chapter 31 - Escape
Chapter 32 - Forgotten
Chapter 33 - Taunt
Chapter 34 - Training
Chapter 35 - Plans
Chapter 36 - Suitcase
Chapter 37 - The Start Of The Mission
Chapter 38 - Dream
Chapter 39 - Mission Serenity part 1
Chapter 40 - Beaten Out
Chapter 41 - The End
Chapter 42 - Happy or Not?
Chapter 43: Miracles in December
Chapter 44 - Back to Normal
Ending Chapter - Munakata

Chapter 23 - They Are Sweet As Lovebirds Like Munakata And Hinagiku

419 11 2
By HinagikuShimayaku15

K: The Heart in Blue chapter 23

Meanwhile at Fushimi and Serenity, they are walking to the park together like couples, while Hinagiku and the rest are following them from behind secretly. Then suddenly, Kusanagi, Mikoto, Yata and Anna saw them walking. So, Kusanagi calls Awashima's name loudly.

"Hey tundra girl!!"

Awashima and the others saw Kusanagi and they hid behind the other parked car. Kusanagi, Mikoto, Yata and Anna walked near them then asks them.

"Umm... Why are you--" Kusanagi said when Awashima punches his arm.

"Ow!! What's that for?!!" Kusanagi freaked out.

"You almost ruin Hina-san's plan!" Awashima scolded Kusanagi.

"Plan?" Mikoto asked.

Back at Fushimi and Serenity they heard something and they decided to check it out. Fuse warns that they're on their way.

"Guys! They're coming!" Fuse said.

"Oh no... Anna, can you please pretend that you're playing Hide and Seek with them and your it?" Hinagiku asks Anna.

"Yes Hina-chan." Anna replied with a cute smile on her face.

"Okay. Guys, pretend that you're hiding here for Anna. And Anna will pretend that she's it. Okay?" Hinagiku said to all of them.

"Okay." all of them chorused.

"Ms. Hina-san, better hide now!" Enomoto whispered.

"Crap! What---" Hinagiku said when Munakata covers her mouth and carries her bridal style.

"Shh~" Munakata said then he jumped up high till he landed on the large tree's branch behind them.

"Anna, make move. Now!" Kusanagi whispered to Anna.

"Okay.." Anna said then she goes around the car.

"Guys? What are you doing here?" Serenity asks them.

"Are you following us?" Fushimi asks them suspiciously.

"No! Why we will follow you--- Ahhh!!!" Dōmyōji yelled when Anna showed up.

"I found all of you!" Anna said as she was really playing Hide and Seek with them.

Meanwhile at Munakata and Hinagiku, they're hiding at the branch of the large tree while watching the others. Munakata is still covering Hinagiku's mouth with his hand and his one arm coiling on Hinagiku's waist to prevent her from falling. Hinagiku just removes Munakata's hand and she gasps for air.

"I can't breathe...." Hinagiku whispered as she catches her breath.

"Oh, sorry Shima-kun.." Munakata whispered on her ear then he chuckles.

His other arm just also coils Hinagiku's waist. Hinagiku just blushes silently as she was watching the others down below.

Back at Awashima and the others...

"Oh, you found us Anna-chan!" Awashima said in a surprise. Pretending that they really are playing Hide and Seek.

"I told you! I'm good at this!" Anna said with a determined smile on her face.

Kusanagi just smiles at Anna and pats her head. "Okay. My turn." he said with a smile then he faces the car and starts to count.

"See you later guys!" Akiyama said then all of them ran away while Kusanagi is counting.

Serenity and Fushimi was left alone with Kusanagi. Not noticing that Hinagiku and Munakata are watching them from behind. Munakata is still coiling his arms around Hinagiku's waist as they watch them. Then seconds later, Kusanagi is already finished counting.

"Gotta go find them..." Kusanagi said then he sighs.

"Eh? By the way, where is Munakata-san and Sylvia?" Serenity asks Kusanagi before he left.

After Serenity asked that, Hinagiku is about to speak when Munakata pulls her closer towards him and covers her mouth.

"Shh~ They might hear us..." Munakata whispered on Hinagiku's ear.

Hinagiku just blushes after Munakata whispered on her ear at the same time, realizing that his other arm is still coiling around her waist. Back at Kusanagi...

"I dunno.. But Tundra Girl said that those two are just working with their reports..." Kusanagi replied.

"Oh... If I found out that they're stalking us... Ughh..." Fushimi said as he grabs the hilt of his saber.

"Umm... Calm down..." Serenity said to Fushimi as she sweatdrops.

"Fine... Whatever... We gotta go now..." Fushimi said then they both walked away.

"Bye~" Kusanagi said as he waves his hand goodbye.

After Serenity and Fushimi left, Kusanagi just calls them. Seconds later, they came back as they sighed in relief.

"Phew... That was a close one..." Shiro said.

"Yeah.. By the way, where's Hinagiku and your boss?" Kuroh asks.

Benzai just looks above the large tree where Hinagiku and Munakata are hiding. Benzai saw them sitting on the large branch. He smirks then he faces the others.

"They're still up there... Kissing.." Benzai said.

"What??!!!" all of them reacted.

Suddenly, Hinagiku just falls from the tree then stands up and punches Benzai's head while her face is blushing.

"Wh-what the heck are you talking about Benzai?!! Huh??!!!!" Hinagiku asks Benzai while her face is blushing like a tomato.

"Hehe~ You're blushing Hina-san.." Mikoto said then he chuckles.

"Mikoto-san!!" Hinagiku freaked out.

"We better hurry or we will miss their scene!" Shiro said as he walks.

"Right!" all of them chorused and they followed Shiro.

Back at Fushimi and Serenity, they already reached the park. They are just walking as they are not talking very much. Meanwhile, Hinagiku and the others found Serenity and Fushimi so, they followed them secretly. They are wondering what they will do next.

"I wonder what they will do next...?" Hinagiku mumbled.

"Hey Fushimi-kun!" Serenity called Fushimi.

All of them run behind the trees and bushes. Hinagiku is about to hide behind the tree when she stumbles. Her face is totally on the ground. But good thing there are some thick and big bushes covering her body. Hinagiku crawls carefully as she can to prevent Serenity and Fushimi from noticing her. Hinagiku already reached the others. Awashima helps Hinagiku stand up from the ground while they are hiding behind the tree.

"Are you okay Hina-san?" Awashima asks Hinagiku worriedly.

"I'm fine deputy captain.. Don't worry." Hinagiku replied with a smile.

"You sure Hina-chan?" Yata asks Hinagiku once more.

"Yes Yata-chan." Hinagiku replied.

"Hina-chan, you have a wound in your knee and it's bleeding..." Anna said.

"And your forehead to Ms. Hina-san..." Hidaka added.

Hinagiku just gets her PDA and used as a mirror. She moves her bangs aside and her forehead really had a wound and is slightly bleeding. She just sighs as she looks at her bleeding right knee.

"Why is this happening...?" she whispered to herself.

"I have some band aids." Kusanagi said with some band aids on his hands.

"Thanks Kusanagi. Guys, please watch them for me please..." Hinagiku said as she sits on the ground.

"Yes Ms. Hina-san." Akiyama and the rest replied.

Awashima just gets some tissue and alcohol on her bag. She puts some alcohol on the tissue then she pats it on Hinagiku's knee.

As Awashima pats the wet tissue on Hinagiku's bleeding knee, Hinagiku just bits her lip as she bears the pain. After Awashima cleaned her wound, Kusanagi puts the band aid on Hinagiku's knee. Awashima did the same procedure on Hinagiku's forehead then Kusanagi puts a band aid on her forehead.

"Done." Awashima and Kusanagi said in unison.

"Not quite..." Munakata interrupted.

"Huh?" Hinagiku said as she was confused.

"What do you mean Munakata?" Mikoto asks Munakata as he scratch his head.

"They didn't do the last step. Because I will be the one to do the step." Munakata replied then he kneels in front of Hinagiku facing her.

"Eh? What are you talking about chief?" Hinagiku asks Munakata as she tilts her head.

Munakata goes closer then pecks Hinagiku's wounded forehead. Hinagiku's face blushes as she was silent. Munakata smiles at her sweetly while Awashima, Kusanagi, Mikoto and Anna just chuckles as they watch them.

Back at Serenity and Fushimi...

"Let's sit on the bench. My feet are already hurting.." Serenity said.

"Okay.." Fushimi replied then he goes to the bench with her.

"Ms. Hina-san!! Look!!" Akiyama called Hinagiku.

Hinagiku responds and hides with Akiyama and Benzai. "What's happening?" she asks the 2 men.

"Th-they'll do what you and Chief Munakata did..." Benzai whispered.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Hinagiku asks Benzai.

Benzai just holds Hinagiku's head firmly and Akiyama points his finger at Serenity and Fushimi for Hinagiku. She saw them as her eyes were widened in shock.

"Oh my God... This can't be happening..." Hinagiku gasped.

"What's happen---" Munakata said when he saw Fushimi and Serenity sitting together in a bench like they did last time.

"They did their own version..." Dōmyōji said then he chuckles.

"You got that right..." Fuse said.

"What are you talking about?" Hinagiku asks them.

"Ah, I got it..." Mikoto said then he smirks.

"What is it?" Munakata asks.

"It's"Sweet as Lovebirds Like Munakata and Hinagiku". That's their version." Enomoto said with a smirk on his face.

"Shush!!" Hinagiku said as her face blushes.

When suddenly, Hinagiku saw Serenity and Fushimi sleeping together while they are sitting on the bench. Both Munakata and Hinagiku were very silent as they remember what happened last time to them. Hinagiku silently gets her PDA then captures them a picture. She saves it in her gallery then she gasps.

"This is weird.. Ehehe~"

"I don't wanna remember the last time what I did when we're there..." Munakata said as his face blushes.

Back at Serenity and Fushimi...

"She's quite a very stubborn girl but, she's kind and calm also..." Fushimi whispered through his mind as he caresses Serenity's hair.

Serenity is just sleeping with her head resting on Fushimi's shoulder. Fushimi puts his whole arm on Serenity's shoulder then he lightly puts his head to Serenity's head. As for the guys who were secretly investigating them, their jaws fell down as they watch them. As for Munakata and Hinagiku, they felt weird.

"So... What will you say now Munakata and Hina-san?" Mikoto asks them with a smirk on his face.

"I don't wanna even talk about it..." Hinagiku said as her face slightly blushes.

"I wish I can do that to Shima-kun..." Munakata whispered to himself.

"What is that Chief Munakata??" Awashima asked him. Pretending that she didn't heard what Munakata just said.

"Nothing... Don't mind me..." Munakata said as he pushes his glasses upwards from the bridge of his nose.

"Munakata's lying..." Kusanagi whispered to Awashima's ear.

"It's really obvious though..." Awashima whispered back.

Author's note: Hey there guys! I'm sorry for the late update.. My exams just finished and my mind just exploded! lol.. Hehe~ I just didn't have any time to finish my story. So, I'll be very rare to update my story... Hehe~ Serenity and Fushimi are so sweet aren't they? If you're excited what will happen next to them, you better wait for my next chapter hehe~ Guys, I hope you enjoyed reading my story.. Please share, vote and comment. Thank you guys!!

~ひなぎく しまやく~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 4.3K 47
Have you ever imagine waking up without any memories? Memories about yourself, the people you care about and your past life are all gone? Even so, yo...
374K 15K 37
"𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕪, 𝕀 𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕪." ◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐ Y/n was reckless. As a high schoo...
305K 10.8K 28
𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕, 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚊...
376 14 22
"You ruined me, you ruined us." Tears were dripping down by face endless, like sweats in striking heats. the only difference was the weather was now...