Love is everything, but simpl...

By _Uniquely_Designed32

Mindless Behavior Love Story. When we left off Abigail Roberts and Trey Young had finally fallen for each oth... More

Love is everything, but simple.
Mr. Deez (Pt. 1)
Mr. Deez (Pt. 2)
Chivalry is dead.
"Baby It's You..."
"Only You Could Do Them Things That Got Me Comin' Back.."
Matching A Name With A Face.
"You Belong To Me, I Belong To You.."
I Hold Your Heart, But I Can't Have It...
"When It Was Me..."
Nothing But Doubt
Same Damn Thing..
That First Step.
A Little Shit Talking.
Let's Play.
Addicted.
Lost Love.
"You Will Always Be..."
"Doing It Wrong"
Author's Note
I Just Want To Know You.
The End Is Just The Beginning
Breaking Point (Pt. 1)
Breaking Point (Pt. 2)
Author's Note: Everyone MUST Read!
Epilogue

Just A Teaser.

1.9K 24 5
By _Uniquely_Designed32

6 years later.

A/N: I know that is a really long time to go without coverage, but believe me, nothing interesting might have happened. Lol

Abby’s P.O.V.

     I arrived at an all too familiar coffee shop named “Coffee Table”. I use to come here and relax when I returned home from college. It had a very relaxing vibe to it, something you couldn’t ignore. It was furnished in a very home-styled way that made you almost never want to leave. 

     I took a seat at a deserted table located by a window in the front of the café; I slouched in the chair and kicked my legs up to sit them in the chair in-front of me. The cup of coffee I had just purchased was slowly being lifted up to my lips. I took a few sips of the steamy hot coffee and it slither down my throat. The warm desire was enough to tickle my insides. I happened to get a good look of the place before letting my eyes drift outside, as I could see the California morning mist slowly disappearing.

     “Is this seat taking?” A husky, male voice asked.

      The sudden question was enough to snap me out of my gaze. I happened to locked eyes on an all too familiar face as a smile began to spread like wild fire on mine.

     “Trey?” I responded, sounding a little more eager than I planned to.

To Be Continued.... (:

Characters:

Abigail Roberts

Trey Young - Roc Royal

Craig - Prodigy

Rayon - Ray Ray

Jacob - Princeton

HisDomoNerdd_ - Uria

Jazzyismindless4roc- Jasmine

Destinylovesdomo1- Asia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
251K 16.3K 80
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...