Same Damn Thing..

A/N: I Completely Understand If You Guys Hate Me, I Mean Honestly I Take So Long To Update & It Took Me Forever To Write This.., But I Hope You Do Enjoy & Continue To Vote, Comment & Read! (: I Do Appreciate You! <3

The Song Is "Trust And Believe" By Keyshia Cole. I Feel It Fits That Chapter, But Abby Is Not Bitter Or Anything She's Done, But Not Necessarily Fed Up, So Check It Out!

--------------------------

"Thinking of all your excuses, but they don't add up. Now it's so easy to see you don't deserve my love. You pushed me far...you brought me to this. You had my heart...but then you blew it, and I'm so over you go get lost, boy who do you think that you are?" -Keyshia Cole (:

I lay completely still. My eyes glued to the ceiling and blinking only when they absolutely needed to. I’ve been too myself, inside my own world, inside my own mind, wrapped in the millions of thoughts for nearly two days. No outgoing text messages, calls or emails to anyone since nearly two days ago. I was just tired of the same damn thing.

I had the concept of running away and never looking back, but that was a flawed plan. It meant me leaving those I did truly care about and in-fact loved, just because of one, whom I never seemed to escape from. I did realize that, that one, miserable day of me running into Trey at the coffee shop, then at the night club and meeting up with him at his mother’s the next day, showed me just how stupid and desperate I seemed. What was the use? I didn’t need to fight for Trey, I shouldn’t be.

The guy I’m supposed to see later tonight was enough for me. He cared for me, he loves me, or at least I hope so, but anyways, he’s here, ready and willing and what am I doing? I’ll tell you. I’m chasing after a guy who clearly decided. Who knew exactly who and what he wanted. Why was it that I couldn’t do the same?

And that right there ladies and gentleman was exactly why I have been cooped up in my apartment for nearly two days; all because of my thoughts, my questions, my concerns. I can’t seem to answer my own question. Matter of fact this whole situation seemed useless and annoying as fuck. But one thing stuck with me these last couple of days. This entire situation is all because I want more and Trey thinks we’re the same best friends from High school.

But I don’t want more. I just wanted something I knew I couldn’t have and time to myself has helped me to realize that. I know what I felt after high school and freshman year of college was strong, but after what happened, what Trey did, I should’ve let go and maybe I wouldn’t be here. But I am, I was, I no longer am.

I was ready again. Ready to be that Abby I was back in high school, before my feelings got caught up, back in “Tabby”. To be honest, I missed that friendship Trey and I had in high school. And if you’ve ever been caught up in your feelings for your best friend, I believe you can relate and it is never easy to forget, but you try right? That shows you’re growing if you can put your feelings aside and that’s what I’m going to do, try to be over this and establish the life I once had, starting with a guy I was starting to develop feelings for, and his name is—

‘KNOCK KNOCK’ I shook my head, to make sure I was actually in reality right now. ‘KNOCK KNOCK’ I heard the knocks becoming louder.

I looked over at my phone which seemed to be ringing and turned over to my right side so I faced my night stand, staring at the vibrating phone, with the ringtone of “Chirp Chirp Chirp”, I know, it blows.

I just thought it was time to reconnect to the world again and in so I reached over and picked it up. “Hello.” My voice came out raspier than I thought.

“Uhhh nice to see you finally connecting with the world again!” Uria said sarcastically. “Now pretty please open the door.” She said with a hint of sarcasm. I rolled my eyes at her clearly knowing that she couldn’t see me, it was nice actually to have that friendship back and not the “ohhhh Abby please open up to us!” I love the demand and I felt that it showed how much they actually did care. Weird? Yeah, well whatever.

I let my legs fall to the side of the bed and stood, with the phone smashed against my ear by my shoulder as I tied my plaid blue, pink and white pajama bottoms; slightly I tugged my white and pink tank down, covering my belly button. “I’m coming.” I said with an undeniably flat tone.

Once she hung the phone up I threw it onto my pillow and walked towards the front door, unlocking my bedroom door to get out. I heard a few laughs coming from the front door and this time making sure my hair was the least bit decent, by checking and fixing it in the mirror above my tan couch, next to the front opening of my apartment.

I reached over unlocked the front door, swinging it open and meeting the three faces, belonging to my best friends. “Well look here, guess who decided to let the world in!!” Uria exclaimed. I smiled partially because I haven’t let them in, in my absence and I get they would like to be here, but this was me, getting myself together. “Glad to have you back, Abby.” Uria said with a warm smile before passing me up into my apartment.

“We should do something today.” said Jasmine. She walked in behind Uria.

“Like what?” Asia asked. She was the last one in and was the one to close the door.

“I don’t know, but let’s not sit in on a day like this. I mean it’s nice and bright and warm today.” She paused before a huge smile spread across her face. “Let’s go to the beach!” She practically screamed with excitement. “I mean, when the last time we’ve been to the beach?” she questioned. 

I looked to Asia, who looked to Uria and Uria looked back at Jasmine. We all had our brows furrowed; thinking was this something we should do? Well that’s what was being questioned. I mean the beach has always been a beautiful place to me. I love the green-bluish ocean and the sand beneath me. It was also a time to play volleyball and surf and have the different faces in-between. It’s always been the place to lift my mood and well maybe we should.

The girls looked up at me with questionable expression. “I mean Jasmine’s right, when was the last time we’ve been. We can get our bikinis on and get snow cones, play in the water. It’s something different from partying and drinking. We can actually be sober and it doesn’t require a lot, so what do you guys think?” I questioned. “I’m ready to get back out there. I’ve been cooped up here and we can play volleyball, we haven’t played that in a while and I haven’t played since freshman year of college, I’m ready to play again.

The girls were at the edge of the cliff and ready to jump, they only need a little bit more convincing. “C’mon girls, it’s just going to be a fun for day for us.” I pleaded. Simultaneously they looked to me with small smiles. “It that a yes?” I continued. My small smile planted on my lips, grew with every second that the girls shook their heads and smiled back. “Perfect!” I exclaimed. “And I do have a Bikini I’ve been meaning to try, brand new with the tag on it.” I said with a smirk.

I ran back to my room as the girls decided if they wanted to go shopping for a new one or not. I personally didn’t need to. It may have been awhile since I bought this bikini, but it was still brand new and I still loved it! I ran all the way up to my closet double doors and yanking them open.

‘Chirp, Chirp, Chirp’

I whipped my head around towards my phone. I tried standing on my tippy toes to see the lit up screen, but no lucky and with a puff of breath I rushed over to it. “Hello.” I didn't care to look at the screen, but now I kind-of wish I did.

“Hey Abbs.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Well What Do You Think Trey Wants? Leave You Thoughts Down Below & Next Chapter I'll Post The Girl's Bikin's Again, But Right Now You Can See Them Down Below, So Check That Out!

& Please Check Out My Newest Story "For You I Will" A Diggy Simmons Story, BRAND NEW So Go Vote & Comment Por Favor & I'll Post Again For LIEBS & That One, So Yeah xD