Breaking Point (Pt. 1)

Hello Lovelies, I'm Trying Something A Little Different In This Chapter. I Give Up On Getting Votes & COMMENTS, So Enjoy!

The Song(s) For This Chapter is This Woman's Work & Fortunate All By The Great Maxwell. I Love These Songs, & Especially This Woman's Work Because Of Movies Like Stomp The Yard, & Love & Basketball !

--

"I should be crying, but I just can't let it show. I should be hoping, but I can't thinking. All the things we should've said, that I never said, all the things we should've done, but we never did. All the things we shouldn't given, but I didn't-- Give me these moments, give them back to me, give me your little kiss." -Maxwell ♥

Six months later.

I took in deep breaths, but somehow my breathing only slowed. I, Abigail Roberts, have been driven to my breaking point.

My lips quivered as I tried to transform my thoughts into actual words. "Trey, you've hurt me in so many ways, but for this-- oh God!" I cried. My tears fell rapidly as I stared down this man with all the hurt and anger that filled me. "I don't think I can ever forgive you for this!"

--

Three days ago.

Day 3:

"Wait, so... what happened?" Jasmine's eyes shot up, meeting with mine.

My finger ran around the rim of my coffee cup. "How many times do I have to say this, Jasmine?" I replied, irritation evident within my voice. "Like I said before, we kissed."

I tried dodging Jasmine's intense gazes. I already knew what this kiss could do to my life. It could destroy everything, or not, but I didn't need the nagging from her. I needed support.

"I understand that, but you have a good guy Abby, why would you ruin it by kissing Trey?" She questioned.

She continued to stare, or that's what I think as I failed to meet her eyes. "I didn't kiss him, he kissed me." I corrected. Which is the truth, he kissed me.

She scoffed. "Are you kidding me? That's the same damn thing Abby." She semi-yelled. Startled, I lifted my eyes, seeing a pissed off Jasmine. "You kissed him back, correct?" she accused.

I furrowed my brows as I was confused on where this anger came from. "I was shocked Jasmine, I reacted the only way I knew how, but I was the one who walked away. Don't I get any damn credit for that?" I questioned, actually more like stated.

"Whoa, girls, lets just relax." Uria blurted. For a second here I almost forgot she was... here. "You two have been going back and forth for the past ten minutes--"

"Well I'm sorry." Jasmine interjected. "I can't sit back and watch as one of my best friend makes a complete mess of her love life, hell even your life." She hissed.

My blood began to boil. I didn't like to be attacked especially when I don't feel like I've done anything wrong. My hand slam down on the table as I stared straight into her eyes. "And you're absolutely right, it's my life, Jasmine!" I growled.

She inhaled sharply. "Yeah and if you continue living this "life" you'll end up losing Drew trying to fight for something that is truly a lost cause." She admitted.

I watched as she gripped onto her forearm, something she only does when she's truly mad or upset, before blurting out something I didn't mean to say, "Coming from the girl who doesn't even have a boyfriend." I snapped.