Nothing But Doubt

A/N: I've Finally Uploaded... *Girly Scream* Lol I Apologize For The Wait, You Don't Understand How Many Times I've Written This Chapter, How Many Times I've Gotten Stuck & Just Didn't Know Where I Was Going With It, But It's HERE NOW. Lol I Hope You Like It & I Did NOT Proof Read. So Excuse And Mistakes.. Okay Byee xD

The Song Is "I don't wanna hurt you" By Latif; & I Literally Just Found This Song & I Already Like It, So Go Listen To It! & Its Goes PERFECTLY With The Chapter !

---------------------------------------

"Cause you’re the truth (cause you’re the truth) Can't be replaced (can't be replaced) You’re the type of girl to make a nigga go out and get the ring. But the problem is, I'm not positive that I can give the commitment that you're asking for. Cause right now I'm young and though you're the one. I can't guarantee that I can be the one you want." - Latif ♥

She fell out my grasp, her face burning red with tears, her balancing being a bit thrown off from her recent drinks. She cried. She pleaded. She hoped. It pained me to know I caused her so much trouble. To know no matter what decision I made, I would hurt her. I wasn’t good enough and I knew I wouldn’t get it right, but she wanted me, she wanted to work through it with me, and why? I couldn’t even make it make sense.

I can’t articulate the way I feel about her, the way I fail to please her. It seems like what I intend to say doesn’t come out the way I plan it to. I can see where she comes from, but it’s hard to think we’re better together. I can’t seem to do wrong in her eyes, when it comes to us. I don’t want her like that. I don’t want her to go numb to my errors. I want her as she was, before I continuously betrayed her, I want her as Abby.

“Why do you refuse to be with her?” I lifted my head up, that resting on my hand, holding on to a shot of tequila. My eyes crossed and my vision, pretty unclear. I stared at the face of someone who looked familiar, but my current mind state was all gone. My eyes happened to fight through the slurred vision and the face registered with my brain, Craig.

“I don’t... k-know.” I managed to say. “I just… don’t think I’m-- right… for her.” I slurred. My eyes felt heavy and it was hard to look up at him. “I know—how she feels… I just don’t … want to—screw us up… and lose her.” My eyes peered down onto the table in which my phone sat. It was silent and hadn’t lit up with an incoming call or text. I tried hard to reach out to Abby calling her… almost 15 times? “I know—we’ll be fine… soon, I hope.” I concluded.

I lifted my eyes with my might and saw the fellas surrounding me, nod. I doubt anyone could possibly understand how I feel. I want her, I crave for her, but I’d rather let her go and break her heart for the moment then have her and break her heart and lose her for good. I felt a pat on my shoulder. I looked over to where the pat was given and I saw Jacob. “I’m sure she’ll understand.” He sympathized. I tried hard to look at him, but my eyes seemed to blink abnormally and my head in an almost slow motion. “You’re drunk.” Jacob laughed.

I gave a halfhearted smile and felt like I’ve had enough. “I’m ready to go.” I reached over to my phone that sat on the table and in the reflection I could see myself. My eyes hung low and my concentration was no longer there. I could see the regret lie within my face and I couldn’t stand to look at myself. “Anyone want to get me a cab or something?” I asked lowering the phone.

I felt sloppy and as I tried to stand on my own two feet, I felt my body shift heavily to my right. I looked up as I saw Jacob holding me up. “Damn man, you’re wasted!” he said, stating the obvious. My heavy eyed blinked once or twice before I tried to stand on my own again. And in the process I had the guys holding on to me as I attempted to walk out. “Are you going to be alright by yourself?” Jacob questioned.