Pretty Little Flyer

By ishallcallyousquishy

Two best friends, Kendall and Keira are in their middle school cheer squad. For them, cheer is everything the... More

Pretty Little Flyer
Keira's POV
Kendall's POV
Keira's POV
Kendall's POV
Keira's POV
Kendall's POV
Keira's POV
Kendall's POV
Keira's POV
Kendall's POV
Keira's POV
Kendall's POV
Keira's POV
Kendall's POV
Keira's POV
Kendall's POV
Keira's POV
Kendall's POV
Keira's POV
Kendall's POV
Keira's POV
Kendall's POV

Author's Note!

28 2 0
By ishallcallyousquishy

        Hey Everyone!  Sorry this isn't an update, but I just wanted to say a few things.

        1. Starting the 24th I will be away and am not sure how much I will be able to update! :(

        2. Julianna is away on vacation and that's why it is taking so long to update.

        She told me she might not have wifi but then again it's vacation and she needs to spend time with her family. No, Julianna has no idea I'm writing this, but I think I should since I've seen she hasn't been updating. I thought she must be doing stuff on vacation or doesn't have wifi, and just never got to tell you guys so I wanted to so you guys could know.

        Thanks!    -Macy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 2.4K 22
Things just got way more complicated when Kylie starts having feelings for Lexi. Lexi was the leader of the cheerleaders, a sweetheart, a player with...
5.1K 767 12
**First Place in the @TeenFiction Another Year contest!!**Maddie Spence had big plans her final year of high school--this was to be the year that she...
2.2M 33.4K 40
It all started when Riley Allister was dared to kiss her best friends ass of an older brother. But soon, she finds herself falling in love- hard. Sto...
87 14 16
Two girls, Ski and Eve are starting middle school. They are both very introverted and become best friends but will they become more?