My Sexy Kidnapper

By livingthethuglyfe

Picture this: You enter the mall with your friends. As you're making your way to buy a strawberry smoothie, y... More

My Sexy Kidnapper
1. The Sexy Kidnapper
2. The Bad-Ass Punch
3. The Poisonous Pancakes
4. The Chipmunk
5. The Outsiders
6. The Name
7. The Shopping Trip
8. The Babysitting Job
9. The New Best-Friend
10. The Apology
11. The Justin Bieber Moment
12. The Deal
13. The Strip Tease
14. The Christmas Surprise
15. The Twerk Team
16. The Rescue Plan
17. The Wrecking Ball
18. The Grenade
19. The Prep Day
20. The Rebellion
21. The Flappy-Flying Gang
22. The Building of Doom
23. The Betrayal
24. The Retaliation
26. The Love Drug
27. The Parting
28. The Slump
29. The Reunion
30. The Closure
31. The Surprise
32. The Confessing
33. The Last Kiss
Epilogue
Epilogue: La Fin
Q & A
MSK AVAILABLE NOW

25. The Rescue Team

239K 8.7K 4.7K
By livingthethuglyfe

Awesome banner by @daretodreamagain

I stepped out into view with a smug look, ready to beat Ryland at his own game.

But my smug look slowly faded away as I realized no one had even noticed me. Jess was too busy showing off her colorful vocabulary to Ryland, my parents were currently being restrained by two guards, looking as if they had tried to make a run for it, and Ryland was yelling his head off, his tiny face red from screaming so loud. I could practically see the steam coming out of his ears.

I let out a sigh, before putting my thumb and forefinger in my mouth and letting out a loud, sharp whistle.

That caused the room to grow silent. I silently thanked Max for having taught me that.

I watched as they all stared at me in shock, before Jess broke out into a teary smile and started running towards me. "Sky!" She yelled.

I grinned and opened my arms as she almost knocked me over, chuckling as she squeezed the life out of me.

"What the hell is she doing here?" Ryland barked at his guards. "I thought you had her and the guy locked up!" He yelled, growing more enraged by the second.

"I don't know sir." One of them stuttered out, shrinking back in fear as Ryland turned to glare at him.

"Well tie them both up." He ordered, his tone cold now. "And find me that boy. Now!" He added, his voice echoing through the entire building.

Before I could protest, another guard came out of nowhere and headed straight for Jess.

I felt her cling on to me in fear and I turned to look at her.

"Hey, it'll be okay." I promised her in a whisper, going over the plan in my head. I just had to wait for the right moment.

She looked at me and her panicked expression softened once she took in my calm, reassuring one.

Then, without warning, the guard snatched up Jess away from me, before dragging her to the two chairs that were sitting in the middle of the room.

I clenched my fists as I watched him tie up a struggling Jess. I found her eyes and continued to give her reassuring looks, trying my hardest to calm her down.

It seemed to work as she stopped struggling as much. Once her arms and legs were tied to the chair, I felt myself being pushed forward and twisted around to see a dark haired guard who looked no older than eighteen, pushing my shoulders and forcing me to walk.

I kept quiet as I reassessed the plan in my head. We stopped right in front of Jess's chair, the guard taking a step back but staying behind me.

I turned to Ryland, confused as to what he had in mind.

"Don't touch her!" I heard a gruff voice yell and turned to see Randy being held back by two guards as another one dragged my mother to the chair next to Jess.

I bit my lip to keep myself from yelling at Ryland. He was really confusing me now and I was starting to doubt the plan.

I turned to see the two guards that had been holding back Randy had brought him forward to stand in front of my mother.

"Good. Now that we're all settled, let's begin." Ryland said with a happy smile.

Before I could start to guess what he had planned, he pulled out a gun from his waistband and pointed it towards Jess's head. Since she was facing me, she seemed oblivious to the deadly weapon behind her.

"NO!" I screamed out in horror, starting towards her but suddenly I was being restrained by the guard behind me. "What the hell are you planning to do?" I asked him in a deadly tone.

"Well I thought the best way to hurt you like you hurt me was to kill the person closest to you. But since I couldn't quite get a hold of your brother, I decided this girl would do." Ryland smiled at me in a sinister way. "Then I will shoot your mother in front of her beloved husband." Ryland smirked at Randy, who in turn tried to lunge for Ryland but was pulled back by the two guards.

I watched in horror as he brought the gun up to Jess's head.

I knew what to do next. So, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath, I reached for the gun Nathan had hidden in my waistband earlier when he was explaining the plan.

I quickly spun around and grabbed the unsuspecting guard in a headlock, poising the gun at his head.

"Drop the gun." I ordered Ryland who was staring at me in disbelief.

His expression changed and he simply chuckled. "Go ahead. I don't care."

I stared at him in shock, before looking down at the young guard. His face was a mixture of desperation and shock as he looked at Ryland pleadingly.

"You don't care?" I asked dumbly. I actually felt sorry for the poor guy.

"Why should I? He's not family." Ryland shrugged.

Then, the guy who had the best timing in the world, walked in with a gun.

I turned to look at him in relief.

"Drop the gun Ryland." Nathan ordered, walking towards him with his gun aimed at his head.

The other guards started towards him but stopped when Ryland held up a hand.

"Nathan. What do you think you're doing?" Ryland asked him in a surprisingly calm tone.

"I'm helping my girlfriend escape." Nathan said back as if it were a normal conversation.

I watched as Ryland's face blanked, before he turned to me, then to Nathan, and back again.

I chuckled at his shocked expression and looked up to see Nathan grinning at me.

Suddenly, the guard that I was currently holding in a headlock, ducked out of my hold and before I could do anything, he went behind the guard who was currently restraining Randy and poised his gun at the guard's head. The other guard simply froze.

My jaw dropped. Guard turns on guard...

"What the hell do you think you're doing!?" Ryland yelled at the younger guard.

I watched as his soft brown eyes snapped to mine. "Sir, I've been kept here against my will and have been treated like dirt. I saw an opportunity to escape and I'd be stupid if I didn't take it." The guard's voice came out low and calm.

I held back a laugh from the stupefied expression on Ryland's face, and offered the guard a small smile in a silent thank you.

"Now, step away from the man." The young guard ordered the one in front of him.

I watched as the guard restraining Randy slowly stepped away from him and dropped his gun as the younger guard ordered.

The guard who was being held at gunpoint looked at Ryland expectantly as did the other five guards who were standing around, unsure whether to approach us and fight, or to stay put as Nathan could easily shoot Ryland, who could care less if they lived or died.

"Well, what the hell are you waiting for? Attack!" Ryland ordered the guards, taking us all by surprise.

Before Nathan could do anything, Ryland pushed him away, his hands roughly pushing on his injured torso. I cringed as I watched Nathan crumble forward in pain, clutching his ribs.

I dashed towards him without thinking and caught Nathan in my arms just as he collapsed forward.

"No!" I cried, panic filling me as I tried to keep Nathan upright.

"Go save your friend. I'm okay." Nathan wheezed out, pushing me away.

I stepped back to him just as he bent over in pain again.

I cursed under my breath, awkwardly hugging Nathan and keeping him from face planting. I looked up helplessly to see three guards surrounding us with their guns raised.

I looked around to see my mother free now and Randy currently untying Jess as Ryland was too busy frozen in his spot as he stared at the main entrance.

Confused, I turned to where he was looking. At first, nothing happened. Then, all of a sudden, a black jeep crashed in through the front doors.

I watched in shock and relief as I saw that red-headed chick step out of the car, followed by the same men from that day at the tree picking place.

Then, without warning, the men pulled out large guns and started shooting.

I quickly dragged Nathan off to the side and leaned him up against some boxes.

"Hey, we're going to be okay. Your ex-rival-gang's here." I said to Nathan, leaning over him.

"What--" Nathan stopped suddenly and clutched his ribs, wincing.

I felt like crying.

"Hey, don't talk. We'll get you some medical attention soon." I promised him, grabbing his hands that were clutching his torso and squeezing them. I was forcing myself to be calm and collected for him. In truth, I just wanted to run around screaming at someone to put him out of his misery.

He looked like he was about to reply but I quickly silenced him with a kiss.

I didn't know where that came from. I guessed it was because I wanted to erase the pained expression on his face.

I closed my eyes as I felt his smooth lips moving gently against mine. I pulled away shortly, not wanting to hurt him. "No more talking." I whispered, before leaning back again.

Nathan opened his mouth but snapped it closed as he saw the look I was giving him. He settled with an amused smirk and shook his head.

"There you are!"

I snapped my head to the side and stared at the familiar blonde in shock. "Max? What are you doing here?"

"What? Did you expect us to just leave you here and go home?" He asked me with an incredulous look, before breaking into a grin. "Come on, let's get you two out of here."

"Wait, Nathan." I said just as Max turned to lead the way.

He turned back to me and looked at his brother, taking in a gasp.

"I think he injured his ribs. It's pretty bad." I explained, turning to look at him.

My heart stopped as I saw his eyes were closed. No.

"Nathan!" I cried, suddenly grabbing his shoulders and shaking him. "Nathan what the hell? You just hurt your ribs, you're not supposed to go unconscious! You can't do that dammit!" I yelled at him.

But to my relief, I watched as he slowly opened his eyes again and gave me an amused look. "I was just resting babe, calm down." He shook his head.

I gave him an incredulous look. "Well, don't do that again! You scared me!" I said, before standing in front of him. "Max, help me."

Max came over to stand next to me and Nathan's eyes widened in surprise.

"Why do you all look so shocked? Is it really that surprising for a guy to help out his little bro and girlfriend?" He said to us in a mockingly hurt tone.

"Yes." Nathan answered right away as I chuckled.

"Now enough dilly dallying. I wanted some Taco Bell but Tyler wouldn't let us stop for any, he said we had to pick you guys up first. Now come on, I'm starving." Max said, before offering his hand out to Nathan.

Once Max and I had sandwiched Nathan between us with his arms around us for support, we cautiously made our way out.

"Why are you limping?" Max suddenly asked Nathan, stopping and looking down at his leg.

"I got shot." Nathan shrugged casually, smirking when Max's eyes widened like two saucers.

I rolled my eyes.

"Come on guys, at this pace we'll never get out of here." I said, starting to move again.

"That's because we weren't even moving." Nathan muttered.

If his ribs weren't injured, I would've jabbed my elbow in his side.

"Good thing I'm injured." Nathan said after, as if sensing my antics.

"Oh don't worry baby, I'll make sure you'll heal fast." I promised him with a saccharine smile.

"Guys, save the bedroom talk for later. I'm still here." Max spoke, causing me to laugh as we stepped from around the corner.

I took in the scene before us. Landon was leading a crying Jess that was clinging to him in relief towards one of the two black Jeeps with my parents following. Ryland was currently tied to the chair with the red headed girl standing in front of him. That's when I noticed the five bloody bodies lying on the ground. I sharply inhaled and suddenly felt nauseous.

"Hey Sky. Look at me." Nathan whispered in my ear.

I turned to see him looking intensely at me. "Keep your eyes on me. It will be okay." He promised, squeezing my shoulder lightly.

I did as he instructed and soon the sense of nausea passed and the startling image of the bloodied bodies left my head. I was too busy lost in his beautiful green orbs.

The whole walk towards the black Jeep, Nathan's gaze never left mine.

"We're here." Nathan spoke softly and I realized we had stopped walking and were in front of the open door to the Jeep.

"Thank you." I said quietly, looking at him gratefully.

Nathan just kissed the tip of my nose, before taking his arm off of me and motioning me to get in.

As soon as got in, I was attacked by my sibling.

"Tyler get off me!" I cried out as I turned to my right to see Tyler squeezing me to death.

"You're okay." He breathed out in relief.

"Yeah." I answered with a small smile. "But I won't be if you don't let go of me." I choked out.

He immediately pulled away and grinned at me.

I chuckled and turned to my left to see Nathan already settled in his seat.

"How did you guys know where we were?" I asked Max who was standing next to Nathan, leaning on the open door.

"Well luckily for us, Nathan still had his walkie-talkie on him so we tracked it down." Tyler answered.

"Yeah, we got to use all this cool spy stuff, you totally missed out." Max told me.

"Gosh darn. I was looking forward to the James Bond part of this adventure." I said in mock disappointment. "So what's gonna happen to Ryland?" I asked no one in particular.

"Well, our mafia uncle is going to be arrested by the police who should be here in ten minutes." Tyler answered.

"Oh crap! I totally forgot to tell-- wait, who told you? And why are you so calm?" I freaked out at Tyler.

"That would be me." A voice from behind me spoke. Wait, what?

I spun around and faced Jordan who was sitting in the back with a sleeping Dustin next to him.

"What the." I muttered. "Since when did this Jeep have eight seats?" I asked helplessly, absolutely confused. "And you're supposed to be at home!" I yelled at Jordan.

Nathan chuckled from my left and grabbed my hand. "You're so adorable." He said with a silly grin, causing my stomach to flip.

"I know." A new voice spoke.

My smile widened in joy as I saw Landon come into view behind Max.

"Landon!" I yelled in joy.

"Baby blue!" He yelled back with as much enthusiasm, and then, without warning, basically dove into the Jeep and then landed on his stomach on our laps. All while keeping a perfect Superman pose with his fist sticking up at Tyler.

A sharp curse from my left reminded me of Nathan's condition and I quickly yelled at Landon to get off as I put a hand on Nathan's shoulder who was bent over in pain.

"Guys, can we leave now and get to the hospital? I think Nathan either cracked or broke his ribs." I said.

"You broke your ribs?" Landon asked Nathan in surprise, now sitting in front of Tyler's legs on the Jeep's floor. Don't ask me how he fit.

"And got shot." Max added.

"You got shot!?" Tyler exclaimed now.

I sighed, before turning towards Max with a pleading look. "Can we get to the hospital now? Nathan's in a lot of pain." I asked him, since he was the oldest and should be the most responsible.

"Don't worry, now he'll know how you feel when you get pregnant with his babies." Max said casually, causing me to double-take, before a deep red blush came over my face.

I couldn't even turn to look at Nathan.

"Dude, please don't say that when I'm right here." Tyler groaned, running a hand down his face.

"Just. Drive." I spat out, glaring at the blonde.

"Yes ma'am." Max shot me a quick grin, but quickly slammed the door closed when I started to get ready to lunge at him.

"Wait, what about Jess and my parents?" I asked Landon who was still seated on the floor.

"Don't worry about them, they're already on their way back home. I gave Randy the keys to the other Jeep and told him that I'd get you home in this one." Landon explained.

I sighed in relief.

"But what about the redhead?" I asked. "How's she gonna get back?" I asked.

"Oh you don't need to worry about her. She has her chopper parked on the roof." Max answered this time, starting the engine.

"Okay. But why's Jordan here with Dustin?" I asked once more.

"Because it wasn't too safe at home so Dustin and I flew out here once the guards were after us. Then that red head picked us up in her chopper from the airport and brought us here. Ryland had sent his guards out to make sure no one left the apartment but we managed to escape." Jordan explained.

"Any more questions your highness?" Tyler asked me with sarcasm, smirking when I jabbed him in the side.

The rest of the ride was surprisingly spent in silence. Thankfully the hospital wasn't too far. Max's iPhone read that it was less than twenty minutes away.

"You know when you do get pregnant, I'll make sure that the car isn't filled with a bunch of idiots." Nathan whispered in my ear, causing me to freeze in surprise.

I think my heart just stopped. That or it was beating so fast that I couldn't feel it anymore. The mere thought of having a family with Nathan was enough to make me go crazy. I loved the idea and hearing him say that seemed like confirming the possibilities.

I turned to him with my cheeks flushed and saw him giving me a charming smile.

I couldn't help but smile back, before resting my head gently against his shoulder. Nathan moved his arm so that it wrapped around me and pulled me closer.

I smiled. I had no clue where the future would take me, where we were headed right now. I had still yet to graduate and figure out my life from there but I had one thing confirmed. Nathan was definitely going to be a part of it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

I would've typed more but then you guys would have to wait another day or two :P

CAN I GET SOME LOVE FOR UPDATING WITHIN FIVE DAYS? :DDDD Heheheheh I've been working on this everyday since I last uploaded and was trying to get an update out there ASAP because you guys are truly amazing. You've all waited ridiculous amounts of times for my updates but now that it's summer break and my schedule's free, the least I could do is make you guys happy :))))))))))) LOVE YOU SO MUCH AM I CHEESY? ITS OK HERE HAVE SOME NACHOS TO EVEN OUT THE CHEESE ;) Heh. Its late as you can tell.

MOOOOOOOOOOOving on about the dare, I'll post the winner next update because I feel like not everyone got the chance to do it yet on such short notice so I'll give you all a bit more time to do them so I can pick the best one :)

OMG I think this may be the shortest A/N I have ever written.. Wow. Who knew that this was possible?

AND NO, this is not the end or the last chapter before the epilogue, although it may seem like it the way I ended it haha, but dw, THERES STILL A LOT MORE STUFF THATS GONNA HAPPEN ;D

Thats all I have to say guys, I hope you enjoyed it and the next update shall be soon :) Please vote, comment and stay awesome :) LOVE YOU ALL! Have a good one!

~Ghostface

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 41.1K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
365K 11.3K 28
You know I was never that one kid at school who everyone feared. I was bullied every single day, day in and day out. The day I became feared, It was...
2.3K 76 39
Jessica Gray has had a good high school experience. Now it's her senior year with her twin brother Reece Gray. She wants this year to be like the res...
260K 4.3K 29
{Completed. Sequel completed } "Finally, you stopped wiggling. Now this will be much easier." He says with a husky voice. I closed my eyes not wanti...