Krii7y OneShots

Av kyrizz0

i have fallen in love with them and this ship jaren smith is supposedly smittys real name, used to be lukas i... Mer

A/N
He
The Party
Streaming
Touch-Starved
It will be okay
Show Time
New School (Part 1)
New School (Part 2)
New School (Part 3)
a/n sorry
Who knows how to title anymore smh
New School (Part 4 Finale)
Friends with Benefits?
Amnesia
WHAT THE FUCK
Soulmates
Ghost Friend
Babes Plz
Murder Mystery
oh fuck me
Alphas and Omegas
Make Out Session
Ghost Friend (Part 2)
hey babes..
Secret Power? (Part 2)
The Phone Call
Jealousy
Readin some fanfic i guess
The Hanahaki
Upon Deaf Ears
The Store
The Ride
Seven Minutes in Heaven
Isn't It Lovely
(Important Note in this read) The Corpse Bride (starter chapter)
The Corpse Bride
"Supposed to Be" Chapter 11(cant fucking title)
Cant fuckin title (Part 2)
da fuq m8
hello again?
Upon Deaf Ears (Part 2)
Save My Baby
Upon Deaf Ears (Part 3)
quick update babes
Zombies
titles and kinks
Youre Worse Than Nicotine
why are titles a thing
im sorry
sooooo babes
Too Much Vape
Stress and Pool Parties
Bad Boy
wtf do i call this
Forbidden Love
Dance Dance Revolution
Conventions
more kink shit lmao
Smoking Kink?
bands and shit
Alphas and Omegas Part 2
im losing the title streak
fuck the titles
Alphas and Omegas but with a twist(Part 3)
Dance Dance Revolution (Part 2)
Forbidden Love (Part 2)
this is the 69th chapter i have to
Sister Scandal
combining two vampire AUs
Artsy
get exposed bro
no nut november
q&a? if you want i guess
The Serial in Me
lock your door next time
bb sick
switchin it up
hard times calls for loving measures
why so much hate
languages are fun
triangle of love but not illuminati style
first times are fun
oh shit youre pregnant
confessions
SUGGESTIONS ARE CLOSED!!
Genderbent?¿
Teachers Pet
bands and shit 2
Wild
hot boi moanin
Its Christmas Time
Mute
Cheaters and Lies
The Hoodie(s)
This Is New

Secret Power?

4.1K 105 80
Av kyrizz0

lukas

"Jaren Lukas Reed! Get your ass down here now!" I winced at the booming voice. I didnt waste any time, knowing how bad my father could get. I rushed down, nearly lifting myself off the ground. It was a new power I figured out, but he didnt need to know that.

"Yes sir?" "Clean this place up. We dont live in a barn. Fix your mess." He smacked my head and rested himself on the couch. It was his, but I knew better. It may seem easy to clean up everything with your mind, but it took so much energy out of me.

I dont know how I got these powers. Mother said they were a gift, and father agreed at the time, but shes gone, and now he despises them. With a grunt, I made sure everything was put back into place. Fuck, he trashed the place worse than last week.

I sat on one of the chairs in the dining room, holding my head in my hands. "Jaren! Go out and buy food! Dont make me wait." "Yes sir."

I grabbed my shoes that were by the door, putting them on and grabbed my jacket that was on the hook. Thank god my wallet was in there. I left, and I let out a sigh of relief. Fuck, it felt good to get out of there. I made my way down the sidewalk.

Glances were thrown my way, but i kept my head down. I knew why they were staring at me. It sucked, being the only one singled out in your own home. I had a plan though. A very risky, childish plan but I had to get out.

I noticed the store up ahead and smiled. I jogged towards the doors, looking around. "Evan!" He looked up from stacking the cereal boxes, and waved. "Hows it been man?" He asked once I got closer. "Same old, same old. Dads still a dick. Tonights the night though."

He nodded and sighed. "Im gonna miss you, canadian fucker." "Ill miss you too you racist." He laughed and shooed me off. I smiled and walked around, grabbing the things I needed- well, what dad needed. I made sure to keep the stuff I needed seperate from the card he uses.

Evan was the only one I trusted with my secret, them being the powers and my trip to America. He hasnt told anyone he knows yet, which is good.

I left with bags in hand. I sent a smile and a goodbye nod towards Evan, him doing the same. Fuck, goodbyes are hard.

---------------

It was midnight. My flight left in an hour, the ride to the airport takes about 30 minutes. I grabbed my bag, passport in hand. I looked around my room, a tear falling. This was my home. And I had to leave it.

I shook my head and opened my door. I lifted myself off the floor with a small grunt and made my way down the stairs. I could hear the snores coming from the room my dad resided in. I reached out for the couch, grabbing onto it as my feet hit the ground. I panted, holding my head. I really need to work on these powers.

I walked slowly once i regained balance, reaching the door and unlocked it. The click echoed around the quiet house and i winced, listening for movement. Once i felt it was safe, i grabbed the doorhandle and twisted.

"Where the hell do you think youre going?" I turned to see the rigid figure of my father. "Im leaving, thats what Im doing." I looked towards the couch cushions, lifting them and pelted him with them. Hes distracted.

I hurridly opened the front door and ran. I was already weak from using my powers, which made running difficult. I didnt care though. I ran until i couldnt hear the shouts from him.

I reached the little town we lived in. I grabbed my phone, checking the time. "F-fuck. I dont have enough time." I looked around in a panic, seeing a cab turning the corner. I ran, waving my hand out to grab his attention. He pulled over and I opened the door. "Canadian Airlines. Please hurry."

---------------

"Sir? We've landed." I opened my eyes, landing on the flight attendant. She smiled and walked off. I groaned and stretched, grabbing my bag from the storage unit above the seats. I walked off the plane, looking around the airport.

"Welcome to America! We hope you enjoy your stay!" I smiled. Finally. I walked out, waving to a call a cab and told him my destination. Before I left, I was able to buy a little apartment, but it was with a roommate. He had an extra room, and it was pretty cheap.

I smiled. Thank god I got away. Here, they dont know who I am. Ill just be the boy they only saw once, not the boy who was a freak.

He drove for 30 minutes, reaching a little house. Home. I handed the driver money and left the cramped car. My head started to fill with doubts as I walked up. What if he was a killer? What if he was just a creep? Would we like each other? God damnit Lukas why didnt you think of these things sooner?

I knocked, anxiously waiting for the door to open. "Hey there! You must be my new room mate!" The door opened, and I thought I couldnt become any gayer. His bleached hair reached below his jaw. He had a beauty mark above his lip, and the prettiest blue and green eyes.

"Fuck youre hot." I froze. "Did that- I said- damnit way to make a good impression Lukas. Stupid stupid stupud-" "Hey- dude, its okay. Youre okay. I think youre pretty hot yourself." He winked and my blush grew darker.

"Well come in! Ill show you your room. Oh and you dont have to pay me anything, just help with paying the rent. We can combine the amount together." I nodded. He showed me the room id be staying in and I couldnt help but jump onto the bed.

"This is so much better than the bed back home." He chuckled. "Ill be in the kitchen. Come down when youre situated, I might have some food left." I nodded and he closed the door behind him. Maybe, I could practice a bit?

I unzipped my bag, looking at all my necessities. I focused my gaze on my tooth brush, seeing as that was the smallest thing I had. I lifted it, breathing deeply when I started lifted the tooth paste. I lifted a shirt along with the other items, my head starting hurt. I needed to practice, I needed to-

I dropped to the floor, holding my head. The items dopped down on the bed. "Fuck. I cant even lift a fucking shirt without wanting to die."

I felt tears fall down my face as sadness filled my soul. Why did I have to be the one with this? Its not a gift, momma, its not.

A sob left my mouth and I was quick to cover it. He cant- first day in my new home and hed already think that im just a fucking child. God whats wrong with me.

I heard footsteps and I quickly wiped my face, standing up. Everything turned black as soon as I stood though.

john

Fuck fuck fuck. What do I do. I opened the door to see him fall, thank god I came in just in time to catch him. I carried him in my arms, not knowing where to put him. His bed was covered in his stuff and I didnt want to throw them on the ground. The couch would certainly make it worse.

I walked him to my room, opening the door carefully and placed him on my bed. I left to grab a place a cold washcloth on his head. My phone vibrated.

CamsGotThePlan--> vapehimrightinthe🅱ick

C: hows ur room mate?

v: he uh, fainted

C: damn you fucked him that hard?

v: shut the fuck up bitch, no i did not. he just fell. thank god i was thrre before he hit the ground

C: johnny boy saving his love! oh how romantic!

v: shut it cam. we arent gonna be anything, although....

C: DETAILS JOHN. GIVE. ME. DETAILS.

v: when i hoped the door he did call me hot...and I said he was pretty hot too

C: you practically fucked him. keep fuckin him

I rolled my eyes and ignored him. I set my phone on silent and looked over the pale face. He was pretty cute. I noticed freckles dotting his cheeks. I know his eye colour is brown, but I felt they were more than just brown.

I looked over him. He looked small, but im pretty sure he could lift me if he really tried. His hand twitched and I couldnt help but want to reach out and grab it. Thatd be pretty weird though, so I just kept to myself.

Remembering that we had little to no food, I grabbed the pen and paper on my desk and wrote a note. I looked back. Something about him was off, nothing bad, but i couldnt help but wonder who he really was.

-------------------

it might be a two parter, mb a three, but that only adds to the fun of being a writer

you can add any story and leave it or you can continue it for however long

YEET
stay happy, and stay true to yourselves, love you babes, see yah next time

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

37K 473 31
Completed :) Hi this is my first book and probably my only book, this is a highschool AU of karlnapity, this will include smut so if you are uncomfy...
20.2K 245 27
Basically this oneshot book consists of Luke ships, meaning that the ships will always contain Luke (Ex: Luke x Zander, Luke x Daisy, Luke x Liam, th...
618 19 15
this is a colby angst fluff and smut book cuz I want to write something a little different but I will finish my other books the ships are (sam × Kat...
159K 3.3K 47
[Discontinued Until Further Notice] Hello guys, gals, non-binary, and genderfluid pals! Welcome to another One-Shot book! I do have some rules for yo...