Mr And Mrs Williams

Galing kay ArrabelleCamillela

Meet Tyler Williams~ A twenty nine year old billionaire who gets all he wants within a snap of his finger,Ty... Higit pa

Chapter one♥
Chapter two♥
chapter three♥
Chapter four
chapter five♥
chapter six
chapter seven♥
Chapter eight♥
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Authors note| Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Authors note
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
twenty two
twenty-three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
thirty
New book!!!

twenty one

3.4K 60 0
Galing kay ArrabelleCamillela

Tyler's prov;

I stared at the angel beside me and my smile widened. She was as angelic as her mother.

"Hey love." Rose said as she came out in a simple white v-neck top and a pair of black high waisted bum shorts.

"You look sexy" I said as I kissed her neck.

"Thank you. We might as well get going" rose said and stood up to grab Skye's bag making me have a perfect view of her ass.

I stood up with Skye on my right shoulder as we walked out of the house to the range Rover.

I settled her in the car seat and opened the door for rose while I turned to the drivers seat.

"So we are going glasses shopping" Rose said as i drove out of the compound.

"Yeah. But we are having lunch with the guys" I said as I reduced the volume of the radio.

"Okay" She replied with her hands on the screen of her phone as she replied messages.

When we got stuck in traffic Skye started crying as she flung her hands everywhere. I carried her from her seat and rubbed her back while Rose kept typing not looking bothered

"You know you really need to answer this little lady" I told Rose and she rolled her eyes and dropped her phone. She placed Skye on her laps and firstly played with her little fingers.

"Look at my cutie" Rose said in her motherly tone

"Just feed her already" I told her and she threw a playful glare at me before feeding Skye.

"Could you please take my picture" rose said and handed me her phone.

"I would have but I don't want horny bastards looking at my wife's boob" I said facing her squarely

"Who said I was posting It" She replied me with a scowl.

"Whatever" I took the phone and took her picture with Skye and when she collected her phone it wasn't upto minutes that she posted it

How did I know? Well I got a notification from Instagram.

"I told you not to post it" I said and she shrugged her shoulders and adjusted her boob in Skye's mouth.

"Well not like the boob was fully exposed. I had my nipple in her mouth" she replied and I rolled my eyes angrily.

The traffic started moving and soon we got to the glasses shop. I got down and Rose got down with Skye in her pink blanket.

We entered the store and we were greeted with the air conditioner tat kept bringing out fresh cold breeze.

I walked to the sunshade stand and picked a really nice one for Rose who was still using her phone.

"Do you like this?" I asked her and she shrugged still not taking her eyes off her phone.

"Pick anyone I would be over there" she said and went to sit beside a coffee stand.

I rolled my eyes and tightened my hold on the glasses. When I was through picking glasses I paid and walked into the car leaving Rose behind who was talking on the phone.

I drove us to the restaurant where we would be having lunch with everyone and all of them were there.

"Hello" I said to everyone and sat down on an empty sit, Rose sat beside me and started talking to the girls.

"You look screwed man" Jacob said and playfully hit me.

"Ugh, its Rose. She isn't going to stop using her phone" I said and took a sip out of my champagne.

"Then fuck her with the phone" Blake said and the guys started laughing making the girls glare at us for disturbing.

"Am serious Blake." I said and bit out of my chicken.

"Just do it....her reaction would be priceless" Ethan said. I just sighed out and we changed the topic to business..

"The show would be starting tomorrow.  Everyone here on this table must be in the show" Riel said and everyone kept mute.

"What's the show about?" Brittney asked

"Okay, its about the lives of our marriages and how we live it. There would be cameras everywhere in  each one of us houses. The show is based on reality though. And most fans want to see from the Williams since they don't really have social lives" Riel said and Rose cheered to that.

"That means it must be rated 18 cause of  my marriage" Nina said. Everyone on the table laughed except from Rose who was busy with her phone again.

After lunch, I waved everyone goodbye and rose Skye and I headed home. When we got home I slammed the door shut angrily making Rose flinch with fear.

"What was that for?" She said and dropped Skye on her baby chair.

"Not like you give two fucks!" I yelled back at her making her cross her hands over her chest.

"Since the day I confessed my fucking love for you I saw a new you. You aren't the rose I married you are now a fucking selfish woman!" I yelled angrily at her.

I walked out of the living room leaving her dumbfounded. I slammed our room door shut and slumped on the bed after undressing.

~~~~~>
The next day I woke up with a massive headache, I walked to the bathroom and had my bath taking more time on my hair..

I left the bathroom and wore a simple plain baby blue long sleeve shirt pairing it with blue jeans and black snickers.

I gelled my hair and sprayed my cologne. I walked out of our room and saw Rose in the kitchen baking cupcakes with Skye in her high chair splashing frosting everywhere.

Skye had her palms filled with icing and Rose was dancing to the song blasting from the radio as she started twerking to 'work' by rihana .

I felt my pants tighten underneath and I resisted the urge to fuck her senselessly in the presence of our Four months old daughter.

I took a video and smiled when I cut it and placed it back in my pocket. I walked to the kitchen and sat on one of the benches.

"See me do the dirt dirt dirt dir-" Rose stopped singing when she raised her head up from the cupcake she was moulding and looked at me deadpanned .

"Morning" she said and stopped the song.

"Morning" I replied and she placed a mug of coffee beside me. I took a sip and smiled at my daughter as she poured the bowl of frosting on her table.

"O shit! Skye Why would you!" Rose yelled angrily and took Skye from her table to the stairs.

"I would be back. I really need to get us cleaned up" Rose said and walked to the stairs quickly.

I played the video again before posting it and placing it back in my pocket. I helped her clean the kitchen before she came back freshly showered and dressed in an oversized sweatshirt with her hair in a bun.

Skye was just in her simple pair of shorts and dots long sleeve. Rose handed Skye over to me and finished up her baking after putting it in the oven.

"Mind talking about yesterday" Rose asked while fumbling with her fingers.

"Not at all. I know you are sorry" I replied playing with my daughter.

"Am so sorry love. I really am" Rose said and came close to me with our lips inches apart.

"Its okay" I replied and placed Skye properly on my laps before claiming her lips gently.

When we were about to deepen the kiss our main door burst open with Riel and Tina walking in.

"We are so sorry to disturb Pumpkin. Alright let's get the filming started" Riel yelled and hugged Rose while Tina took Skye from me

Few men rushed in after Riel yelled holding  cameras and about three men started videoing already.

Riel pecked Rose and hugged me before leaving the house with Tina after dropping Skye with Rose.

"So where were we?" I asked holding her waist as Skye was well settled on her left hip.

"Tyler we are on live TV" she whispered in my ear before I bit it and she chuckled.

"Fuck Riel for this" I said referring to the live TV show she brought up.

"Let's round up the cupcakes" I said and she cheered happily before going back to the oven. She brought out the freshly baked cupcakes and placed it on the table.

"Its divine. Mind tasting some?" Rose asked as she took a big bite and licked her lips.

"Sure" I said to her and took another cupcake .

"Do you guys wanna try some?" She asked the camera men and they silently shook their heads negative.

I took Skye from Rose who was already about to sleep before taking her to her crib with Rose and the filmers behind me.

The filmers made sure our every move was filmed since our private lives weren't known to people.

I pecked Skye's chubby cheeks and placed her gently in her crib before turning to face Rose.

I snaked my hands around her waist and said sweet words into her ear making her giggle.

"Can we please stop filming cause we need our privacy" I told the filmers and they nodded before leaving the room

"I don't mind taking you on the bean bag" I said to her softly and grabbed her ass making her moan out.

"N-no please stop" She moaned and I chuckled

"We have the whole night" I said back to her with a wink. She giggled and playfully pushed me to the back making me stubble.

" Let's leave, I don't want her to wake up as a cranky little monster" Rose said and interlinked our hands together before walking us out of the room

•••••••
End of chapter you guys
Comment your thoughts about it
Love y'all

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

171K 4.5K 21
Kimberly thinks she has her life figured out,with her about to graduate from college. A small job on the side to take care of her expenses but what h...
232K 5.2K 25
Highest rankings #1 in Lola #1 in Jayden #75 in humor #8 in heartbreak #25 in billionaire What happens when two rival families are joined by marri...
474K 18.7K 62
When Athena and Tobias' family arranged for the two to get married, nothing but hell broke loose. They knew nothing about one another, except they bo...
34.6K 1K 43
Kai Summers is a Afro-Caribbean born immigrant to the US. Kai is humble and one of the sweetest persons you will ever meet although his living situat...