The Girl Next Door

By heyimangel13

Taylor Swift was neighbours with the band member, Harry Styles, of the British Boyband One Direction. They've... More

Big News!!!
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A VERY SPECIAL NOTE
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 20

95 3 0
By heyimangel13

Taylor's POV

I couldn't stop screaming. I don't know why, but it was like I wasn't controlling my body. I let out one last shriek, but then I was awake, in my hotel room. Niall was up and watching TV with the rest of the boys.

"God, Taylor, you scream a lot." Louis said.

"Yeah, what were you dreaming about?" Harry said with a smug face.

"W-what?" I said, flustered. The boys laughed at me.

"Niall, we did go to Nandos today, right?"

"Yup, but then you saw Abigail and we came back here."

"Um, was Louis talking to a guy in all black?"

"No, when we got home you passed out because of the running and I had to carry you."

"Wait, I remember going up the elevator with you though?"

"We talked about the tour, and then Abigail was coming down the street. We started running, and then you passed out. You just dreamed that."

"W-what? It was all a dream?" Then, I started smiling. Smiling turned into laughing.

"It was all just a dream! A terrible dream!"

I walked up to Niall and planted a huge kiss on his lips.

"Oh, thank God it was all a dream."

"Taylor, are you alright?" Zayn spoke while laughing.

"I'm better than alright, I'm great!"

I danced in front of the TV and the boys laughed at me again.

"Ey! You're in the way!" Louis shouted. I walked back over to the bed and plopped down.

"I should call Abigail," I uttered to myself.

"Now she's talking to herself, maybe we need a mental asylum." Louis said. I giggled and dialed Abigail's number. Sure, we weren't still friends but I remember it after calling her every day in elementary school.

"Hello?" Abigail's voice spoke.

"Oh, Abigail. It's so great to hear your voice."

"What? Taylor, is that you?"

"Yes! And it's you, on the end of the line. Oh my God are you okay?"

"What? Taylor, are you okay?"

"I'm great, knowing you're alive!"

"I thought you hated me, wait- what?"

"Look, I had a dream that this guy was going to kill you but then you both got ran over and then you died and-"

"Taylor, slow down. Is that why you called me?"

"I called to say this fighting non-stop is foolish. I think we should be friends again. At least try to."

"Um, how about dinner at Panda Express?"

"Sounds great, see you in half an hour?"

"I'm game."

"Great, I'll see you then."

"Bye Taylor."

"See you!"

I hung up the phone and held it to my chest.

After putting the phone down, I came to my senses. My body was throbbing and I was overheated. My clothes stuck to my body from sweat. I decided to wash off before I met up with Abigail.

The cold water cooled off my body and I scrubbed myself, then rinsed off and cut off the water. I dried off, put on my clothes and makeup, then dried my hair and let the wild curls settle on my back.

I picked up my phone and told the boys goodbye. I walked out the hotel doors and walked downtown to Panda Express. I opened the door and looked around, until I saw a booth with red curls peeking up.

I knew I would be okay, but I couldn't shake this nervousness. My body was used to being in fear of Abigail. Ever since high school started, I'd always be afraid of her. She did whatever she could to get to me.

But today, I stop living in the past. I exhaled and walked up to the booth, plopping in front of her. She flashed a smile at me, which was new.

"Hey," I said. "sorry about the phone call, I sounded crazy didn't I?"

"Don't sweat it. I was thinking about calling you as well. I think this was getting out of hand and I want to get on the right track with you again."

After that, we spent the evening reliving old (good) memories. We talked, ate, and laughed. It wasn't going to take long for this friendship to heal.

After I finished up, it was dark outside. I walked down the block to the hotel.

The door swung open and Niall's arms pulled me in.

"What happened? Did she hurt you? Are you okay?" Niall asked.

"Niall, calm down. It was fine. Great, actually."

"If you say so."

I grabbed Niall's hand and pulled him into the bed, planting kisses all over his face.

I had told him I love him before, but I don't think I was that serious.

"Niall?" I whispered.

"Hm?"

"Look, I know I told you I loved you before, but that's when we just met."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying this, with all honestly, I love you."

Niall's POV

I was confused. How can she just say that? When I told her I loved her I meant it. I don't care if we had only been dating a few weeks, I loved her. I still do.

"W-what?" I uttered.

"What is it?"

"When I said I loved you, I meant it. How can you just say that?"

"What?"

"How can you just throw that word around like a cat toy in my face and not mean it?"

"Niall, please."

"What do you mean, please? You know how I feel about you, Taylor."

"I know! And I know how I feel about you, too. Niall, don't get upset about it, it's over!"

I sighed.

"Well, I love you too."

She smiled.

"Okay then."

•••

Taylor's POV

After a night of tossing and turning, I decided it was time to speak to Harry about how we feel about each other.

I walked into his room.

"Harry?"

"Hm?"

"Can we talk?"

"Sure," he said and patted on the bed. "come sit."

I plopped down beside of him.

"Look, I want to talk about- us."

"Sure."

"Look, I know that we did that - thing - we did but I just don't feel that way about you."

"How about now?"

He stood up and shut the door, then cupped his hand on my cheek and landed his plump lips onto mine. The kiss was tender and sweet, and I found myself kissing him back. I broke away from the kiss for a second, my forehead resting on his.

"This isn't right," I whispered.

"Yeah, but if it was it wouldn't be fun."

{A/N: Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Also, if you do read this please comment, vote, and leave a follow. Also, should I start doing more POVs? Please give me feedback! I love you all, keep reading, and stay awesome! ❤️}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.2K 31
[ONGOING ๐Ÿ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
271K 9.9K 50
a very talkative girl named kahmyla came all the way from new jersey & moves to philadelphia. she has no friends but she finds interest in this one g...
214K 10.3K 57
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
339K 13.3K 140
"๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š’๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–...