Honey, I Shrunk the Egos

By EmbodiedInsanity

The "egos" are just some fun characters created by Markiplier and Jacksepticeye. Unless they happen to be two... More

The Solution to an Ego Problem
No Short Jokes!
Okay Google, Fight!
Bro Tiny!
Come on DOWN to Baby Bulk Buy!
Trust Ze Doctah
I'm Sorry... You're Shrinking
Magic!
The Host then joined the story.
The Silent Knight
Who Wants to be Five Inches Tall?
Here to Help!
Silver Lining
Not the Static!
Two for the Price of One
And Back To You...
No Liquids Over 3oz, or Tiny People
Freedom or Food?
Better Together
Ten, Nine, Eight ...
World's Worst Easter Egg Hunt
On The Road Again
Return to the Lab
Been Here Before
Still Small
Back to Work
Sabotage!
Less Than Peaceful Day Off
Lasers Version 2.0
Don't Panic
Back Home at Last
Settling in Again
Revisiting the Ego Problem

Missing It Already

1.6K 74 318
By EmbodiedInsanity

Mark groaned, squirming a little, and curled his legs up, sliding down into the bowl. "This felt bigger before." He grumbled.

"No..." Sean gasped, leaning over the edge of the bowl to watch him. "I think you were smaller." He grinned, looking down at himself.

"Smaller?" Mark yawned, before his eyes opened wide and he sat up. "I grew?" He leaned back, stretching out again and grinned at how much more of the bowl he took up. "I grew!"

Sean stretched his arms up, letting out a relieved sigh. "I think we're-" He hesitated as he saw Mark's frame shift, jutting out in size slightly. "We're growing! It's really happening! Oh jeysus, it's finally happening."

Chase looked around at the group, grinning. "Scatter!" He called, grabbing the table leg and slid to the floor, giggling as he raced for the kitchen.

Sean and Mark watched in mild confusion as all of the egos seemed to understand what that meant. Marvin and Bim made their way down the ladder, follower after Chase. The Jims had slid down a leg and rolled across the floor, before crawling after the group, the Host mumbling to himself as he followed them. Dr. Schneeplestein climbed his way down the ladder, casually making his way towards the bathroom, with Dr. Iplier grinning as he walked by his side. Ed Edgar raced past them with a smirk. "I'm picking out my clothes first!"

"Ohh..." Mark sat up a bit more, looking at Sean. "The girls had split them up, and laid out all the clothes that the guys got."

Sean nodded. "Ah... so scatter..." He chuckled, then gasped. "My clothes are in the bedroom!"

Mark's face dropped. "Mine too." He bit his lip, shifting a little and frowned at the fact that he was quickly out growing his bowl. "Googles!" He called.

Wilford Warfstache was cartwheeling across the floor, Darkiplier slowly following, shaking his head at the man's antics. Anti was glitching violently as he followed them back towards the recording room. Google Blue stood beside Mark. "We did not forget."

"Good..." Mark shifted. "But uh, we're gonna have to make it quick. I'm about to be too big for this fucking thing."

Google Blue gave a nod as Green, Yellow and Red stepped up to take edges of the bowl. "Good luck Mark!" Sean called as he climbed down the ladder and headed upstairs to the spare room. The Silver Shepherd slid down a leg of the table and made his way over to a set of clothes in the corner as Jackieboy Man floated down and headed to another set, in another corner.

King grinned, hugging Jameson. "We're gonna be big again!" Jameson nodded, smiling as he patted King's back, then pulled back, pointing over to one of the sets of clothing. King shrugged, looking down at himself. "I guess we can go. I think we have some time though." He shrugged, making his way down the ladder and headed over to some clothing, as Jameson slid down and wandered over to the last set in the room.

The Googles had carried Mark's bowl up the stairs and dropped it beside the bed. "Uh.." Mark shifted, staring up at the nightstand.

"Do you really want to return to your full size on a nightstand?" Google Blue questioned.

Mark sighed. "I guess not..." He mumbled, looking up to see the Googles leaving the room again. Sighing he laid back in his bowl, now his head leaned over one edge while his ankles rested on the other. Frederick had been right, he was growing fast. Within moments, his knees were over the edge as his shoulders rested against the other side. He'd out grown his bowl. With a grunt, he rolled, meaning to simply escape the bowl, however, the entire thing flipped. He landed on his stomach as he had intended, though the bowl rolled over him, and crashed into the floor beside him, chipping, before it slid into the wall. "Oops." Mark pushed himself up on his elbows, sighing.

Sean had crawled up onto the bed and into the space beside Signe, smiling as he watched her sleep. Soon. Soon he would be back to himself and he could hold her in his arms and never let go.

"Look! Look!" The Silver Shepherd called until he drew Jackieboy Man's attention. "Shepherd, mad!" He growled, flexing his arms and tore all of the seems in his doll shirt, grinning as the cloth dropped to the floor.

Jackieboy shook his head, chuckling softly. "I guess this is our best chance to do that." He grunted, as he flexed, tearing through his own shirt. "Plus one biceps!" He called.

Within fifteen minutes, they were all a few feet high, and already noticing that their growth was slowing down. King giggled, drowning in the shirt that he'd pulled on to cover himself, after abandoning the doll clothes. "It's like we're little kids!"

"That'd be weird." Jackieboy chuckled, shaking his head.

The Silver Shepherd nodded. "Being fives inches tall was strange enough. I don't need to relive childhood."

"Parents died?" Jackieboy tilted his head.

"What? No! What's wrong with you?" Shepherd huffed.

"It's a hero thing!" Jackieboy grunted.

Shepherd tilted his head. "So are your parents..."

Jackieboy shrugged. "They're fine. Look, I don't want to talk about it." He muttered, pulling the massively oversized shirt closer around himself as he turned away.

In another room, Chase smirked, staring down at his feet. "It's really too bad that we keep our proportions as we grow..."

"Why?" Bim tilted his head. "Why is that a bad thing?"

Chase shrugged. "I could have relived being Deadpool, bro!"

Marvin grunted, holding his cardboard cat mask in his hand since it no longer fit. It was the third one that Signe had made him. "You want baby legs with a fully grow torso? That's sick."

Chase grinned. "Sick as in, aw... sick dude! Or sick as in-"

"Creepy." Marvin nodded.

"The egos all continued to grow, all relieved that the contraption had worked. None of them seemed to consider what happened if they did not stop growing." The Host babbled, and Bim's eyes widened as he realized the Host could be right.

Their growth did slow more and more the larger they got though. Around four and a half feet, they could barely notice the changes anymore, as their growth was at a crawl by this point.

Sean wrapped his arms around Signe, holding her close with a content sigh as he kissed her temple. Yawning slightly, Signe curled into him, inhaling deeply before she suddenly jerked back, eyes open wide. "Sean!" She gasped with a smile, falling into him again and dug her fingers into his back as she held him close. "You... you're back!"

"Not quite." Sean grinned. "But close enough." He kissed her softly and she looked up at him, her eyes watering. "Shh..." He hushed her, relieved to be able to brush the tears from her cheeks as they fell. "What's wrong?"

"I didn't think I'd have you back." Signe admitted quietly, burying her face in his shoulder. "Not... not like this."

Sean nodded, kissing the top of her head. "It's over now. All over."

Mark tried to stand up instantly collapsing with a hiss of pain. Hearing the sound of Mark hitting the floor, along with his pained sounds, Amy sat up, looking down at him. "Mark!" She squealed, sliding off the bed, onto the floor and threw her arms around his shoulders. "You're back to normal!"

"Almo-" Mark started, before Amy cut him off with a kiss.

Pulling out of it, she squeezed him tightly. "You're back! Oh... thank god, you're back!"

"My ankle still hurts..." Mark mumbled.

"I don't care!" Amy whimpered, and Mark smirked, raising an eyebrow. She leaned her head to the side, sighing. "That's not what I meant. I care, just... you know... you're... normal. Again."

"Almost back to average." Mark smiled.

As the egos all grew, they got into the clothing that had been left out before sharing their relief with each other. Robin and Ethan were slowly woken by the discussion in the room. It began with Jackieboy, Silver Shepherd and King talking, while Jameson joined in best he could. However, before long, Dr. Schneeplestein, Dr. Iplier and Ed Edgar had abandoned the bathroom and joined the living room crowd. Chase, Marvin, Bim, the Host and the Jims remained in the kitchen, as Bim put on the coffee. A lot of coffee.

Mark ran his fingers through Amy's hair, sighing. "We should check in and make sure everyone else is doing alright."

"Do we have to?" Amy sighed.

Grinning, Mark nodded. "I think so..."

After helping him to his feet, Amy slid an arm around Mark, helping him limp into the hallway. "Are you sure you should be walking on this at all?"

"It's getting better." Mark shrugged, looking up as the spare room door opened.

Sean smiled, his hand firmly clamped around Signe's as he kept her close. "Dammit Mark! Getting back to your normal height before anyone else!" He teased with a wink.

Mark shifted, glancing over to judge his height against Amy's, but like everyone else, he was still under five feet. "Fuck you!" He hissed, glaring at Sean a moment, before he smiled slightly. "When can we get you on a plane? I'm sick of you..."

Sean chuckled. "Soon buddy, soon."

Mark sighed softly, disappointed by the fact that it was a reality. Sean had been here for awhile now, wrapped up in this insanity. He needed to get home, and get his egos home, and get everyone settled back into their lives. Their time here was limited now. Amy helped Mark limp down the stairs, Sean and Signe following after. They checked on the kitchen and living room before sighing. "Dark." Mark mumbled.

"Anti." Sean nodded in agreement.

Amy sighed. "We put them in your office... for safe keeping."

"Together?" Mark groaned. "That'll go well."

Amy shrugged, leading him towards the office. "It... seemed like a good idea at the time."

Sean fell back a little, picking up a camera in his free hand, still refusing to release his hold on Signe. "What are you doing?" Signe chuckled.

"Shh, you'll see." Sean smiled, quickly catching up with Amy and Mark. As Mark cracked the office door, they all fell silent, just watching.

"I guess this means the truce is off." Anti giggled, stretching up on his tip toes to try and look bigger and more intimidating, as his form glitched violently.

"Was it ever really on?" Dark questioned cracking his back, as he adjusted his tie. One of the men had been kind enough to get him a proper suit, he assumed it had to have been Robin.

"Ah ha!" Anti pointed, bearing his teeth. "You never really honoured the truce!"

Dark smirked, tilting his head as he placed his hands behind his back. "My intentions never mattered. You believed I would not honour the truce and so... you would have broken it any moment, given the opportunity."

"You would have too!" Anti hissed.

"You are the one who was quick to admit you would have." Dark shrugged, grinning.

Sean lifted the camera he was holding, beginning to record, and Signe's jaw dropped a little, wondering how he had known this would happen.

"Don't try to turn this around on me!" Anti spat through his teeth. "It's YOU. It's always you!" His body twitched between realities as he nervously paced the room a little. "I should end you like I ended him." He hissed.

"If you ended him, he would not still walk around." Dark pointed out with a grin. "If you would like to take a stab at me, do so, but know you will not leave the mark you intend to. I would be-"

"Talk, talk, talk!" Anti whined, throwing his arms out to the side. "All you do is talk! So. Much. Talk." He hissed. "No action!"

Dark rolled his eyes, before offering a smile. "Tell me, how much action have you taken? Glitch Bitch."

"DON'T!" Anti screeched, his voice pitching irritatingly high. "Don't call me that!"

Mark grunted, then frowned, glancing around the room until he found what he was looking for. Wilford Warfstache was sitting in Mark's recording chair, pushing into the corner, his legs crossed and his fingers drummed on the arm rests. He looked fairly bored, his head tilted to the side, as he watched the others fighting and Mark sighed, letting his attention fall back to the dark egos.

"What would you do about it?" Dark grinned. "His body was weak? What about yours?" He motioned a hand to Anti. "You can not even keep it together."

Anti's eyes widened and he snarled, showing off his sharp teeth, as he attempted to hold back his glitches and failed. "Your shell cracks too!"

"I never claimed that it did not." The flickers of red and blue grew stronger around him as he cracked his neck. "It barely contains all the power I hold." He smirked.

"Power? What power!" Anti cackled lunging forward, Dark easily side stepping him.

Wilford giggled, clapping his hands, suddenly more interested. "Sword fight!" He called. "No! Cross bows!"

"This is NOT for your amusement." Dark growled. Anti took the distraction to tackle to Dark and pinned him to the ground.

Sighing, Sean moved forward and Mark grabbed his shoulder to stop him. He shook his head, pointing to the camera and Sean bit his lip, nodding slightly as he trusted Mark's judgement and continued to record.

"Typical." Dark grunted. "You never..." He turned, easily flipping Anti onto his back and held him down. "... think things through." He smirked, getting to his feet and lifted Anti up before slamming him down again.

Anti glitched out of Dark's hold, leaping up and grabbed Dark's tie, dragging him along as he backed up. "Maybe you think too much!" He giggled. "Always wrapped up in your head. All talk! Talk, talk-"

"Talk." Dark smirked. "This is how you get yourself in trouble Anti. Talking in... fucking circles." He smirked.

"Don't!" Anti hissed.

Dark grinned. "Are you... eternal?"

"Fuck off!" Anti lunged forward, releasing Dark's tie, and Dark backed up until Anti stumbled, falling to his knees. "Eternal!" Anti shouted. "Eternal! Not a turtle!" He lunged forward, grabbing Dark's knees and dragged him down.

"How abo-out..." Wilford tapped his fingers against his chin. "Nunchucks? Highly underrated..."

"Wilford!" Dark snarled, glancing over his shoulder. "We are not fighting for your amusement!"

Wilford tilted his head. "Then why ARE you fighting?"

"Can't you do something about him?" Anti muttered.

"What would you have me do?" Dark grunted.

Anti rolled his eyes. "Can't feed your dog. Can't deal with your... what is he again? Like a butler?"

"Butler?!" Wilford jolted forward. "Warfstache is no butler!" He cleared his throat, standing and snapped his suspenders. Mark glanced over the man's attire, realizing he was wearing his own clothes, and immediately noticed the ones Robin and Ethan would have bought on the floor. How the man accomplished anything was beyond Mark. "Ohhh..." Wilford giggled. "Joking! You're obviously joking." He sat down again, crossing his legs. "Surely, ever-y-one knooooows that the great Wilford Warfstache is THE best reporter, and you must know about my hit show, Warfstache Tonight! Clearly. Who doesn't know..." He grinned, curling his mustache around his finger.

"What's he on about?" Anti muttered.

Dark shrugged. "Never mind. Are you STILL griping about that little incident with Dark Chica?"

"Little?!" Anti shrieked. "She ATE us. I saw things no glitch is meant to see! All because YOU can't feed a dog! And I'M the one who doesn't think things through?!"

"I was BUSY!" Dark groaned.

Elbowing his way through the gathering at the door, Dr. Schneeplestein, who had found a lab coat somewhere, clapped his hands. "Alright. Zis is enough. Vhat are you fighting about?"

Anti snorted. "What do you mean? We're obviously fighting because..." His shifted, his body glitching violently. "Because... uh, well..." He glanced at Dark before glaring at Schneeplestein. "You know!"

"I do not. Zis is vhy I asked." Dr. Schneeplestein grunted.

Dark smirked. "Anti is jealous."

"Am not!" Anti hissed.

Dr. Schneeplestein sighed. "Zen leave him be Anti. I zought your fight was against Jack."

"It is!" Anti huffed turning and left the room, glaring into Sean's camera as he passed. Sean swallowed hard, letting the camera fall as he stopped recording.

Mark groaned, hobbling forward and Amy helped him into the office, sitting him down in a spare chair. Sean lead Signe into the room, keeping a close eye on Wilford and Dark.

"Static man!" One of the Jims grinned, stopping Anti in the hallway, the other Jim behind him with a camera. They had a real camera now. One they had 'borrowed' from Mark.

Anti rolled his eyes, glitching as he snarled, bearing his teeth. "What do you fuckers want?" He hissed.

"We were coming to cover the big fight! How did it go? Did you win?" Jim grinned.

With a few erratic glitches, Anti tilted his head, glancing around before looking into the camera. "Darkiplier is merely a distraction." He giggled, grinning. "I chose to let him live."

Jim pointed down and the other Jim angled the camera to Anti's bare feet. "Where are your shoes?!" He gasped.

Anti rose an eyebrow, grunting. "What?" None of them were wearing shoes, they'd just returned to their normal sizes.

"Shouldn't you have two of them?" Jim grinned as the camera focused back on his face. "Goodie two shoes? Get it!"

Anti stepped forward, grabbing the man by the throat and slammed him against the wall. "What was that?" He hissed.

"Jim!" The camera man cried out. "Play dead, Jim!"

Jim suddenly went limp, falling more against Anti's hand, producing a strangled noise as he loosely wiggled his arms out to his sides. Raising an eyebrow, Anti dropped him, more confused than anything else. Jim crumpled to the floor, laying calmly on his stomach a moment. "Is he buying it Jim?" He finally whispered, loudly.

"Yes Jim!" Cried the cameraman.

Anti looked between them. "I can hear you." He hissed. "Both of you."

Jim rolled over on the floor, looking up at him and coughed. "Can we continue our interview now?"

Anti narrowed his eyes, then sighed, relaxing. "Fine." He muttered.

Getting to his feet, Jim dusted himself off and cleared his throat. "Maybe you didn't notice, but you made it a bit hard for me to breath there."

"I intended that." Anti hissed.

"Meanie weenie." The camera man uttered.

Anti shook his head. "Fucking cunts."

The camera man gasped, leaning forward and covered the camera lens with his hand. "Shhh..." He whispered into the camera's mic. "Don't listen to him viewers at home!"

"That's not..." Anti pointed to the camera. "You're still picking up my sound. Why did you cover... never mind. Never fucking mind." He glitched, a hand snapping though his hair before he glared at the other Jim. "One question. You can have one more question."

Jim gasped, as the camera man uncovered the camera again. "I get one question, Jim." He stared into the camera. "This has to be the bestest one! One question for the static man, the bitch of glitch!" Anti cringed, shaking his head. "Oh!" Jim turned leaning the microphone towards him. "Mr. Septiceye-"

"Don't call me that." Anti hissed.

"Is it true that you and Dark are sitting in a tree?" Jim gasped.

Anti's face contorted in confusion. "How many drugs are you on exactly?"

"You know..." Jim turned, winking to the camera before looking back to Anti. "K. I. S. S. I. N. G."

"What?" Anti grunted, eyes flicking between Jim and the camera as he ran the letters back through his mind before groaning. "No." He hissed. "What? Did you learn your trade from the mustache? Tumblr is not a good source of information!" He growled.

Jim shook his head. "Wattpad-"

"Worse source!" Anti threw his hands up, glitching intensely as the sound of static rose. He leaned in close to the camera, bearing his teeth. "It makes no sense. Danti is as dead as Septiplier." He snarled, before he turned and walked off.

"He knows the boat name." Jim whispered to the camera. "Maybe- oh!" He cleared his throat, standing up straighter as Dr. Schneeplestein leaned out into the hallway. "Doctor! Quick interview!" Jim scurried down the hall, holding his microphone out. "Did you see the fight?"

"Fight?" The doctor scoffed. "Zey had ze... minor disagreement. Zat is all." He shook his head. "Anti has left, things are calm." He stepped forward, leaning close to Jim's face. "Do not go stirring it up again."

"Yes doctor." Jim nodded, eyes wide, and he stepped back a little, turning to the camera. "The doctor is unpredictable." He explained, Dr. Schneeplestein raising an eyebrow. "He can be all nicey nice, and then cut you open and steal your kidneys!"

"I do not steal ze kidneys." Dr. Schneeplestein grunted.

Jim tilted his head. "Do you steal other organs?" He questioned holding his microphone out.

Dr. Schneeplestein narrowed his eyes. "I zought you vanted to hear about Anti and Dark."

"Oh yes!" Jim grinned. "Do you have... moist details?"

"Vhy use zat vord? It is ze juicy details, is it not?" Dr. Schneeplestein sighed.

Jim shrugged. "Mother Jim always called them moist details. Mother Jim is always right." He promised, the camera man nodding. "Do you have any, doctor?"

"No." Dr. Schneeplestein uttered. "Vhere is Anti?"

"He went that way." Jim shrugged, pointing down the hall. Dr. Schneeplestein pushed through them and walked off.

Jim grinned into the camera. "They're hiding something, Jim! We have yet to see the broken man, Darkiplier himself! Is he dead?" Jim gasped, looking towards the office door, then back to the camera. "Can he die? Does anyone know?" He suddenly crouched down, the camera man squatting down with him. "Mayhaps he is napping, tired from the fight... or maybe there was no fight at all." Jim rolled a little, laying on his stomach and peering into the office. "Jim!" He half whispered. "Jim, I see him! He is- run! Run Jim, run!" Jim squirmed to his hands and knees crawling forward and the camera man pointed his camera up as Dark stepped into the hallway.

Darkiplier glared down into the camera, adjusting his suit. "What are you idiots doing?" He snarled.

"Jim! I said run!" Screamed Jim from the end of the hall and the camera man began to crawl away. As the camera man caught up, the Jims ducked around the corner, then one tentatively leaned out. "I see him Jim!"

Dark tilted his head, taking a deep breath and let it out slowly, the red and blue of his aura flickering wildly. "What do you want?" He grunted.

"Just... just a few questions!" Jim called, then looked behind him at the camera. "I have soothed the broken man, Jim! Hey, you at home!" He pointed at the camera. "Only Jim news brings you these hard hitting interviews." He slunk forward, kicking his legs out as he stepped back into the hallway, perhaps trying to look confident, and the camera man scrambled along behind him. "Broken man..."

"Darkiplier." The deep voice boomed, it's echo sending a shiver down Jim's spine.

Jim simply nodded. "How was the fight?" He grinned cheerily. "Did you get in some paps and pows?!"

Dark cracked his neck, face twitching slightly. "Did I what?"

"Did you insult his mother?" Jim gasped. "Does Anti have a mother?!" He turned staring into the camera. "Mayhaps the static man is a meanie weenie for a reason! Did he have anyone to squooze him when he was-"

"This is ridiculous." Dark grunted. "The fight was short. Anti is weak and he turned tail and ran... as he always does."

"Last time your dog ate us!" Anti screeched from the other room. "How is that me, running?! Ya big edgy bitch!"

Dark's eyes narrowed, and he stared into the camera. "I could kill him if I wanted, but where would the fun in that be? Besides..." He stepped forward, pushing Jim out of the way and leaned towards the camera. "The viewers at home may be mildly upset. They like their... glitch bitch." He smirked, leaning back. "I am on their side after all. I want what they want... of course."

"Uh..." Jim leaned over looking into the camera. "Is... is it true that you are a tender squoozer?"

"Do not get your information from the fans." Dark snarled. "Most of them have never met me." He sighed heavily. "This interview is over." He glanced at the camera, shaking his head as he began down the hall.

Anti leaned his head out of the other room. "I don't know the fuck a tender squoozer is, but he's a tender liar, that's for fuckin' sure! Could kill me, he says." The glitch huffed. "He could TRY. And he HAS! Do I look dead to you?!"

"Your neck is bleeding again." Dark smirked as he pushed past him.

Anti placed a hand to his throat and grumbled. "Shit." He hissed, heading into the kitchen.

"Well there you have it, Jim. Amazing." Jim smiled into the camera. "What really happened, no one may ever know. What we know for sure... is that Dark Chica still hasn't been fed... stay safe everyone, especially all the Jims back at home!" He blew a kiss to the camera before nodding to Jim.

Mark sighed softly. "Jims!" He called from inside the recording room, and both Jims leaned in the doorway. "Can I see that camera?" The camera Jim slunk forward, hesitantly holding it out.

"We didn't pilfer pinch it." The other Jim promised. "Just borrowed it..."

"Mmhm." Mark nodded, grinning as he skimmed the footage. "Sean... you post what you got... I've got my video... right here."

Sean chuckled. "You're using that? It's so stupid!"

Mark looked up at him. "Didn't you used to watch my videos?"

Sean laughed softly, nodding. "I mean, I still do sometimes... but do you really think they'll be happy with all of our dark, spooky lead up, and then this goofy fight and those terrible interviews?"

"They'll love it." Mark shrugged. "Probably."

"Nunchucks would have made it bet-ter." Wilford huffed, stroking his mustache.

"Shit!" Sean gasped, glancing towards the corner. "I'd forgotten he was there."

Mark chuckled. "Never forget about Warfstache. That's when he gets ya!"

Sean held the camera close, glancing at Signe, then at Mark. "Well... we're just about back to normal... we have the Anti versus Dark videos..."

Mark's grin faded to a frown and he sighed, nodding. "You need... plane tickets."

Signe leaned into Sean's side, tugging her phone out of her pocket. "I'll get them. I guess we need... more this time."

"We have to fly the egos home." Sean groaned, closing his eyes.

"Tomorrow?" Signe glanced up at him, the app open on her phone.

Sean sighed, nodding weakly. "I guess."

Mark bit his lip, leaning into Amy, who rubbed his back gently, helping to keep him balanced as he held most of his weight on his good leg.

They made their way back to the living room, where everyone had gathered and Amy helped Mark sit down beside Ethan on the couch. "Good to have you back." Ethan smiled. "How's your ankle?"

Mark shook his head. "Still hurts. I'll be alright though." He glanced around, the room was overly crowded with everyone in it. He knew that his egos could go home now, or wherever they went when they weren't hanging around him. There was something hanging in the air though.

The Host lifted his head, and tilted it to the side, almost as if he knew what Mark was thinking. He had a t-shirt wrapped around his head to replace the tape he'd been using before. "The room was quiet." The Host broke the silence. "Everyone knew that the adventure was over. They were relieved, but also... disappointed. They had gained new friends..." He shifted, turning his head towards Mark and Sean. "And some reconnected with old friends. No one was ready to leave."

Mark sighed, nodding in agreement. "Sean... and crew are leaving in the morning. The house would be too crowded for the night, but... everyone can stay until then."

The room fell quiet for another few minutes before King let out a sigh. "I miss Dirty Jim."

"You know, I do too." Ed chuckled.

Jackieboy Man smiled. "I'm honestly disappointed that I never properly met him."

Sean shifted, sitting on the arm of the couch, keeping an arm around Signe as he looked down at Mark. "What was so special about that cock roach?"

"I don't fucking know." Mark grunted, shaking his head.

"You loved him Mark!" Bim smirked, pointing at him. "Don't pretend you didn't!"

"It was a fucking cock roach!" Mark snarled. "I don't miss it."

"Him." Google Yellow corrected. "He was a living being, and a male of his species."

Sean's alters all drew nearer as Mark's started telling the stories of Dirty Jim, as they attempted to explain why they had all formed such a bond with the creature. As they ran low on Dirty Jim stories, the conversation broke down into small groups, as they all got in one last visit with their friends. Even if some of them refused to admit that they had made new friends. Part way through the day, Kathryn and Tyler came over, to join in on the festivities and spend some time with Sean, Signe, Robin and the egos before they left.

"Chica!" Mark screamed as she danced at the door of the crowded room, too nervous to come in. Amy helped him out to the kitchen and he pulled the dog up into his lap, holding her close as she licked his face, her tail thumping against his legs. Sean, Signe, Robin, Ethan, Tyler and Kathryn followed into the kitchen, leaving the egos to their own devices in the living room.

"There time was running short." The Host stated loudly, interrupting a few conversations as he drew confused expressions. "It was getting late into the evening, and Mark would soon send his egos to their homes, then in the morning, the others would get on a plane and everything would... return to normal."

"Normal?" The Silver Shepherd huffed. "You mean boring. Who will I swap hero stories with now?"

"It has been nice having someone to share with." Jackieboy sighed.

Chase grinned, waving his arms. "We should make a facebook group!"

"Who the hell still uses facebook?" Bim grunted.

Wilford shrugged, tapping his fingers against his chin. "We could just... exchange tumblrs."

"I knew you got all your info from tumblr!" Anti shrieked.

Darkiplier groaned, adjusting his tie. "Does no one just use email anymore?"

Google Blue emitted a loud beep, drawing everyone's attention. "I will make us a discord, and send out the server information. I have all of your emails, facebooks, tumblrs and other social medias, already."

"Why do you have-" Marvin began, before Dr. Iplier cut him off with a chuckle.

"He's Google." The doctor shrugged. "He has all of your information. He probably knows your blood type."

Kathryn, Ethan and Tyler had agreed to help Mark's egos get back to where they'd come from as they headed into the living room. Amy steadied Mark as he leaned in the doorway. "Everyone ready to go?" He asked softly, knowing they had actually all been fairly well behaved, and were likely enjoying the time together.

"We are making a joint discord server." Google Green explained.

Mark groaned. "Leave me out of it."

"I will add him in." Google Blue grinned.

Shaking his head, Mark rolled his eyes. "They're ready."

Some hugs were exchanged, and some handshakes, and of course a few high fives. Anti eyed Dark, glitching. "Should we..."

"No." Dark growled.

"Pfft." Anti tossed his head. "Of course not. I don't even know why you suggested it."

Dark rose an eyebrow glancing at him and sighed. "Fine." He held a hand out.

Anti smiled, quickly turning it into a scowl. "Well... if you need it. For closure." He shrugged, shaking Dark's hand. "Till next time?"

"Next time?" Dark grunted, then sighed, nodding. "Till next time."

"I thought you said it was dead?" One of the Jims asked.

Anti pulled his hand away from Dark's, turning to Jim with a hiss. "I will turn you inside out!"

Jim's eyes widened as he scuttled away. "Run Jim, run!"

Kathryn chuckled. "Run outside Jims! Run outside!" She smirked as she opened the door and one Jim summer saluted through it, before the other one crawled out on hands and knees. "I still love them."

"At least someone does." Mark groaned.

Amy gently cupped his cheek. "Oh, you love them too." She grinned, and he shrugged, unable to hide his slight smile.

They dragged the rest of Mark's egos out, and Robin headed to his hotel for one last night, while they set out bedding for the last of the egos.

For the next little while, Mark and Sean edited their videos together, making sure they were both happy with both videos. "The Jims are pretty funny." Sean smiled, leaning on the desk. "In that goofy, stupid sort of way."

"Yeah." Mark laughed. "So... you'll post your video, and mine will post an hour after?"

Sean nodded, double checking the time stamp. "I can't believe we pulled this off."

Mark shrugged. "We survived being five inches tall. Youtube feels like a breeze after that."

Laughing, Sean nodded. "I'm..." He took a deep breath. "I'm gonna miss being here, with everyone around." He frowned slightly, staring at the keyboard in front of him. "Robin... Ethan... you..."

Leaning over, Mark patted his shoulder. "Hey... we'll be in contact."

"It's just not the same." Sean shrugged, looking up at him.

Mark forced a small smile. "Well, you always have them." He glanced towards the living room where the egos were settling into bed.

"They were all really good about this whole thing." Sean smiled, before glancing at the clock. "I should go to bed. Gotta be up in a few hours."

Nodding, Mark stood up with the help of the chair, leaning on it heavily. "I told Amy to go ahead... could you..."

Chuckling, Sean wrapped an arm around him to support his weight and helped him upstairs. "Goodnight." He whispered, leaving Mark sitting on the edge of the bed, so he could crawl in beside Amy. He closed their bedroom door and crawled in beside Signe, carefully cuddling against her.

In the morning, Robin came back, and everyone said their goodbyes. A few ubers arrived and took them all to the airport, leaving Mark, Amy and Chica to feel that the house was rather empty. Sean was still distracted by the complicated task ahead. It was a bit of a struggle, but he managed to get everyone through airport security. He hugged Robin tightly, as they said their goodbye at the airport before Robin headed home. Sean was quickly distracted again as he had to make sure everyone boarded the plane home alright.

Oddly enough, as everyone got back home, they found it difficult to adjust to. Such an adventure was a life changing one, and they all almost missed it. Almost missed being five inches tall...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 1.9K 22
** SEQUEL TO EGO DAYCARE ** Just over a year ago, Markiplier and Jacksepticeye were forced to take care of a whole slew of ego children, but now it s...
25.8K 1.4K 20
Having the characters they created literally come to life was a weird circumstance Mark and Jack had to accept, but a lot weirder is when they all st...
973 12 39
Actor is at it again with his terrorism and genocide- I MeAn- "Storytelling" and has a new partner in "Justice". Much to his distaste, our dearest-vi...
33.2K 2.4K 30
Antisepticeye's always gotten whatever he wanted. He never had anyone he respected tell him no and if anyone did, they wouldn't live long enough to a...