santana and brittany

By cactustravis

santana, an in-closet lesbian, and brittany, an out of the closet bi-sexual, have a thing. a thing that is on... More

pilot
noah puckerman
santana the freshman
los padres y la abuela
friday night
monday night sleepover
tuesday date
lady sex !!
glee club and valentines day
quinn fabray
senior ditch day
late nights
family
sex tape
high school musical 3
secrets and distance
prom-a-saurus
chipotle
picnic
sick
nationals
graduation/goodbye
the months following
the quarterback
glee club brings everyone together
new york
nine month anniversary
brittany's 20th birthday
broadway
changes
building a glee club
proposal
planning
wedding
author's note
honeymoon
one month
thanksgiving and babies
sadness
happiness
original songs
rip lord tubbington
shining star
not alone and clevver news
quinn fabray pt. 2
a day of santana
this is goodbye
epilogue
the unpublished miscarriage

jake

2.6K 58 45
By cactustravis

Santana's Point of View

It's one in the morning and Jake just woke up from his sleep. Everyone's left but Quinn and Rachel stayed to help clean.

"This is where it gets hard," Quinn says and she glances at Jake who's sitting on the floor with Lord Tubbington, "If he doesn't go to sleep when you lay him down then give him warm milk and he'll knockout. If he cries with his finger in his mouth then give him his teething ring because he's teething. Other than that he's not too bad."

"Not too bad?" Rachel asks and Quinn rolls her eyes, "He's so energetic in the morning and he wakes up really early."

"How early I ask?"

"Six. Seven if you're lucky." Rachel says and I groan

This is all for Brittany. All for Brittany.

"And don't yell at him. He loses his shit if you yell at him," Quinn says and I prepare myself to use my inside voice, "If you need anything call us."

"Or figure it out yourselves." Rachel says and I can't tell if she's serious

Quinn bends down and kisses Jake on his head. Rachel just waves from a distance. The both of them hug me and Brittany goodbye before walking out.

Brittany and I look at each other before looking at Jake. He looks up at us and laughs. Why is he always laughing?

"Come on," Brittany says as she picks him up, "Let's go get you ready for bed."

I grab his bag and turn off all the lights before joining them in the bedroom. He's laid on the bed and Brittany changing his diaper. I really hope he doesn't mess up my WHITE sheets.

Inside the bag is diapers and wipes, onesies, pacifiers, sippy cups and dish ware, snacks, and toys. He sees me holding a bottle of the snacks that melt in your mouth and he holds his hand out. I take three out and place it down next to him on the bed. I put the bottle back in the bed and sit the bed down next to my dresser.

I realize that I won't be able to sleep naked tonight because he's sleeping with us, so I go into the bathroom and put a tank top and short shorts on.

I get on my phone as I get into bed with them and Jake plays with his toy. I occasionally glance over at him to make sure he's not doing something he shouldn't be doing.

A few minutes later, he starts to throw his toy off of the bed and then he looks at me to go get it. It was cool the first four times and then it was okay the four times after that and now it's irritating.

"Last time," I say to him as I hand him his toy back, "Don't throw it again."

He takes it and looks down at it before pulling it back. I look at him and squint my eyes. He looks at me and smiles.

"Jake, don't," I say as he pulls his arm back further. He looks at Brittany and she gives him the same look, but he throws it anyways, "Jake!" I yell as I get out of bed to get the toy for the tenth time. Instead of giving it back to him, I sit it down next to the TV so that he can only see it, "No," I say a little harsher than I meant, "You can't have the toy."

Jake falls on Brittany and cries.

"Santana!" Brittany says as she takes Jake into her arms, "They told you not to yell at him."

"He wouldn't stop throwing the damn toy."

"He's seven months old," Brittany says and she's right. She places her hand on the back of his head and holds him as he cries, "Go warm him up some milk."

I roll my eyes and walk out of the room and into the kitchen. I can hear him cry as I pour the milk into the pot, as I wait for it to warm up, as I wait for it to cool down, as I pour the milk into his cup, and as I walk back into the room. I grab the toy before getting back in bed.

She sits him in the middle of the bed and he calms down when he sees the cup and toy in my hand. I give him the cup first and he automatically puts it in his mouth. I tell him not to throw it again before sitting the toy down in front of him.

He lays down on his back and holds the cup up with both of his hands. I glance at him every few seconds to make sure he's okay and that he's not spilling any milk.

Brittany's laying on her back, looking up at her phone. She looks at me and then at Jake, who's eyes are now closed as he drinks from the cup. I lean over him and press my lips on Brittany's. She places her hand on the back of my head and massages my scalp.

"I love you." I whisper when I pull away

"I love you, too." She says as Jake starts to fuss

I lay back down and he hands me his cup. I take it and place it on my nightstand.

"You good now?" I ask him and he responds by closing his eyes

Brittany takes his blanket and covers him with it before getting under our blanket. We turn off all the lights and face Jake, just incase he needs something.

The kid snores in his sleep and it's actually really cute, but what's not cute is him waking up an hour later crying for no damn reason.

I turn on my light and see Jake crying with his fingers in his mouth. Brittany rubs her eyes as she sits up and looks down at Jake.

"What happened?" She asks, her voice really hoarse

"I don't know," I say and I pick him up. I stand up and lay his head down on my shoulder. He continues to cry as I bounce him up and down and he continues to cry when Brittany waves his toy in front of him, "It's okay, Jakey. It's okay."

"Let me see him." Brittany says and I hand him to her. She rocks him back and forth but he continues to cry with his finger in his mouth.

I groan and try to think what could be wrong with him. He's not wet, he didn't get hurt, he didn't get yelled at, so what's the problem?

Wait. His fingers are in his mouth and he's teething. I smile and run out of the room and into the kitchen. Quinn left the ring in the freezer and I run back into the room with it. I take his fingers out of his mouth and hold the ring in.

"You go back to sleep," I say as I take Jake out of her arms, "I'll deal with him."

"No it's fine. I can..."

"You can go back to sleep. I got this."

Brittany pecks my lips a few times before getting back under the covers. I turn the light off and grab my phone and his blanket before walking out of the room.

I take him into the living room and sit down on the couch. I cradle him and cover him with the blanket. My left arm is supporting him and my right arm is holding the frozen ring in his mouth.

When he's calm without the ring in his mouth, I take it away completely. I lay him back down in the bed, but as I'm walking out he starts to fuss, so I hurry and pick him up before he wakes Britt up. I was only going to the kitchen to put the ring back, but I guess he wasn't having it.

When we get back into the room. I grab one of his pacifiers and put it in his mouth. I lay down in the bed and hold him against my chest just so I have him close by incase he cries again.

*
Jake starts to fuss, causing me to open my eyes. He's looking at me with those bright green eyes and I groan because it's now morning. I only got four hours of sleep. I feel like shit.

"Go back to sleep," I whisper to him as I gently scratch his stomach with my fingernails. Right as soon as I close my eyes he starts to fuss again. I open my eyes and he stops, "Fine, I wont go back to sleep." I walk out of the bedroom with him in my arms.

I know it's early because Lord Tubbington is still asleep, but he wakes up when he hears Jake and I walk past.

"Are you hungry?" I ask Jake and he lays his head down on my shoulder, "I take that as a no. Here, I'll give you a banana to hold you down until Brittany wakes up."

I sit him down on the counter and peel the banana open. I wash his dirty spoon from last night in the sink before using it to scoop banana onto the spoon. He smiles when I place it in his mouth. He eats half and I eat the other.

I go on my phone and search up if seven month old babies can have juice and they said yes but it's not good. Then I search up if babies can have water. They said yes but only two ounces which equals four tablespoons which doesn't seem like enough. I don't wanna give him too much but then I don't wanna give him too little.

"Let's see what Quinn has to say about that," I say as I place my phone to my ear, already calling her, "Hey, can he have water?"

"You're calling me at six in the morning to ask if he can drink water?" Quinn asks and her voice is very groggy, "Give the baby some damn water."

"Okay," I laugh, "I'll talk to you later."

I grab one of his new cups and fill it with cool water from a water bottle. I watch as he drinks it to make sure it's not too cold. It's not because he continues to drink it.

I wanna lay down but I don't wanna bring him in the room because I'm scared he'll wake Brittany up. The couch in the living room is cool, I guess, and I'll give him my iPad and let him watch Octonauts.

I lay on the outside of the couch and he lays on the inside. I set my iPad up on his lap and he watches the show while sipping on his water. I open my eyes once in a while to make sure he's okay.

I take a picture of me and him on Snapchat and put "mommy duties 😑" as the caption.

He starts to move around at 7 and he gets frustrated when he realizes he can't because I'm next to him. I take my iPad from him and toss it on the other couch. I place him on top of me and he lays his head on my chest and I rub his back. His fingers move around on my shoulder as I hum him a bunch of random notes. A few minutes later I hear his little snores and I let myself drift off to sleep.

He doesn't wake up again until eight o'clock which is fine with me because that's a normal time to wake up. He picks his head up and looks down at me. I feel a warm feeling on me and realized that he just peed.

I take him into the bedroom and quickly change his diaper. I'll give him a bath after breakfast. Ugh, what is he gonna eat for breakfast? I'm gonna make Britt and I some green eggs and ham. I guess he can suck on another piece of ham.

I sit him down on the floor and Tubbington walks over to him. Jake laughs as he touches all over Tubb's face. He notices me looking at him and he holds his arms up.

"Why can't we go to sleep?" I ask as I pick him up and sit him down on my lap. I connect my iPad to the living room TV and turn on Boss Baby for him. He reminds me of the baby because they're both so cute.

Jake really gets into the movie. I don't know if he can understand what they're saying. but he likes it. He leans back against me and I have my arms wrapped around his belly. I dose off but I wake up whenever he laughs or makes any noise.

Brittany laughs as she walks out of the room. She sits next to us and lays her head on my shoulder. Jake doesn't like that so he pushes her away.

"Go to sleep," Brittany says to me when I dose off again, "I'll watch him."

I shake my head, "No, he's gonna freak out if I leave. I'm fine."

Brittany laughs, "Give him to me."

I drop him on Brittany's lap and he gives us a confused look but goes back to watching the movie. He looks at me when I stand up. I look down at him and smile. He's so adorable.

I slowly walk away from them and he doesn't start to fuss until I walk into the room. Brittany tells him it's okay and he calms down a little bit.

I get under the covers and fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

*

Something heavy is placed on me and I open my eyes and Jake laughs. Brittany is sitting on the bed watching how I'm gonna handle him.

I pick my phone up and look at the time; 8:45.

I playfully push Jake off of me and he laughs.

"I was thinking after breakfast and after everyone's showered that we can take him to the park." Brittany says while rubbing his head

"We don't have a car seat."

"They left theirs." Brittany says and I smack my forehead and Jake laughs

"We gotta go grocery shopping, too." I say and she groans

Jake sits up and then I push him back down. He sits up and then I push him back down. He sits up again and he laughs when I push him back down. We do that until my wrist starts to cramp. Then he looks at Brittany, hoping she'll do something to make him laugh.

"I'm gonna go start breakfast." I say as I get out of bed

"Can I have a kiss first?" Brittany asks and I smile

I walk over to her side of the bed and press my lips against hers. I pull away because Jake starts to fuss. I reach over Brittany and pick him up. I kiss his cheeks a few times and he laughs.

"Can I have a kiss?" I ask as I bring his face to my face and his lips brush over my cheek. I sit him back down on the bed before walking out of the room.

I take the blanket that we keep on the couch off and place it down on the floor in the kitchen. Lord Tubbington takes that as an invitation and lays on it. Brittany walks in with Jake a few minutes later and places him down next to Tubbs.

I scramble up some eggs and warm up a few pieces of leftover ham, and make toast. Brittany decides on what purée to give Jake. She decided on giving him an apple-pear purée.

Brittany feeds him while eating her plate of food, but after a while of being spoon fed he stops opening his mouth. The tub of purée looks like he only took on spoonful so I know he's still hungry.

He reaches for the piece of ham I'm about to put in my mouth and I laugh. As I'm stick the piece out to him Brittany smacks my hand.

"No." She says and I roll my eyes

"Let him have it."

"No, he has to eat this first."

I smack my lips and place the piece in his hand, "He obviously doesn't wanna eat that."

Brittany takes the piece from him as he was about to put it in his mouth. His face gets red, tears fill his eyes, and his mouth opens.

"Fuck, Brittany," I whisper as I pick him up off the table. I stand up and walk around with him with my right hand on the back of his head. He won't stop crying, "Give me the damn purée."

Brittany rolls her eyes and hands me it with the spoon. I take Jake into the kitchen and sit him down on the counter. I reach around him and grab him his toy keys. He takes it from my hands and his crying stops. He looks down at it and plays with it in a way a baby would; by banging it against his leg. He looks up at me with those big green eyes and I smile down at him.

I pick the purée up and dip the spoon in it. I remember when my cousin wouldn't eat my aunt would make plane noises as she pushed the spoon towards him and it worked. I try it out on Jake and he opens his mouth.

Brittany walks into the kitchen as he finishes the last of his food and she doesn't look happy. She puts our plates in the sink and looks at Jake and I.

"I'm bad at this." She says as I wipe his mouth clean

I laugh, "You're not bad at this. You're just new."

"Yeah and so are you and you're a freaking baby whisper."

"No, I just put myself in his shoes. Would I want something that's damn-near a liquid or would I want a piece of honey ham?" I kiss Brittany on the forehead, "You're doing fine."

I pick Jake up and take him into the bedroom. He crawls around on the bed as I take out all of the things I need to give him a bath.

I take his onesie and diaper off of him before sitting him down in the tub. I turn the water off when it reaches his waist and I put two of his rubber duckies in the water with him. I sit on the ledge of the tub and watch him drown the the ducks and then squeeze the water out of them. He hands me one and I fill it with water. He laughs as I squirt the water on him.

I get on my knees and grab the plastic cup we keep in the bathtub and fill it with water. I jump some it on his back and then a little bit on his head. I sit the cup down and drop some of his soap onto the softest washcloth I could find in the house. I wash all over his body and rinse the soap off of him.

I reach behind me and grab a towel to cover him with. I carry him back into the bedroom and place him down on his back with the towel beneath him. I dry him off and put on the lavender lotion. Next, I put his diaper on and a new onesie. I sit him up and dry his hair off with the towel.

I take the towel from under him and drop it on the ground before getting on the bed with him. Brittany walks in with a water filled sippycup in one hand and watermelon in another. Jake takes the cup and drinks from it.

"I talked to Quinn,"Brittany says as she gets on the bed, too, "He like vanilla ice cream."

He takes the cup out of his mouth and hands it back to Brittany. She takes it and places it on her nightstand. He leans in and put a corner of the watermelon in his mouth. Brittany and I laugh.

I lay my on my back and he climbs on me. He looks down at me and says something in his baby language and I nod my head. He falls down and wraps his arms around my neck. I smile as I wrap my arms around him.

I want kids; just to be able to have moments like these.

*

"Can I have one scoop of vanilla and two scoops of Cookie Monster?" I ask the lady behind the counter and she nods her head

"Why didn't you get anything for yourself?" Brittany asks me

"I don't want anything," I answer as the lady hands me the vanilla ice cream. "Thank you."

Brittany gets her ice cream and we sit at a table in the corner. Jake eats the one scoop of ice cream really faster; faster than he eats his baby food. He looks at Brittany and opens his mouth, saying that he wants some of hers. Brittany falls for his green eyes and shares the rest of her ice cream with him.

We get back home at one o'clock. One o'clock is Jake's nap time which is great because I can't put away the groceries without having to worry about him kicking Lord Tubbington in the face. Brittany goes in the room with him.

When I walk in, Brittany and Jake are in a really deep sleep and I can't tell who's snoring. Jake is laying on his back and Brittany is facing him and her hand is resting on his tummy. I grab Jake's blanket and cover him with it before grabbing one for Britt. I yawn as I get comfortable in bed and the last thing I remember is me pulling the blanket on me.

I wake up to laughing. I open my eyes and see Jake playing peekaboo with Brittany. He laughs with Brittany when he shows his eyes. I smile and smooth down his hair with my hand. He looks at me and his eyes get big.

Before I know it, he's sitting next to me touching my face with his tiny hands. He laughs when he grabs onto my nose and then my lips. I grab his wrists and clap his hands together for him.

He scoots over to Brittany and leans back against her chest. She kisses him on the cheek and massages his scalp.

"Britt." I say

"Hmm?" She asks as she looks away from Jake and at me

"I wanna have kids," I say and her face lights up, "I want this with...one day. ,Not today, not tomorrow, and not next week. Some time in the future," I reach out and tuck a few pieces of hair behind her ear, "I wanna baby you before I baby anyone else."

*

A/N

IDK WHY BUT I LOVE BRITTANA WITH BABIES. JUST THINKING ABOUT MAKES ME REALLT EXCITED FOR WHAT I HAVE PLANNED. AHHHH

anyways, yesterday was July 13th and it was really sad for me, you know? It's crazy how someone you haven't met in person can teach you so much. Cory was our quarterback and he will always be missed 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532 13 4
Sam knew he wasn't supposed to feel something about Santana, he isn't supposed to have feelings for her except the carnal kind, but he starts to thin...
23.3K 643 11
(COMPLETED) Santana is starting college with her best friend Quinn. Quinn quickly makes friends and they are all going out together, Santana isn't ve...
25.9K 734 58
Quinn Fabray is a new in the city of Lima, Ohio, she moved from New York with her mom. Unfortunately she has went through a hell of a lot but when l...
45.5K 738 32
*Rachel and Quinn have always hated each other,but have you ever thought why? Rachel Barbra Berry has two dads, lives in Lima, Ohio, and goes to Will...