Sugar Mommy

By ddeulgiconic

Just a Seulrene fanfic. More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

6

10.5K 377 120
By ddeulgiconic

Seulgi's p.o.v

"Again, stay away from her." I stiffened at her cold voice and gulped. She's the one that has been sending me threats?

She slowly walked away while I was scared to death.

"What did she tell you?" Im gonna lie to her.

"The names Amber." What a dumb lie Seulgi, great.

"Are you sure thats what she told you?" She held my hand and that made me suddenly smile. I nodded, once again lying.

- - -

"Are you sure he doesnt bite?" Joohyun asked for the nth time while she stood up at the couch while she looked at Sky that was laying down on the carpet.

"Joohyun, im sure. He doesnt bite, come on dont be afraid." I chuckled and offered my hand for her to take. She slowly went down off the couch and sat near Sky who was sleeping.

"Why are you afraid of dogs anyway? Theyre like one of the cutest thing in the world." Joohyun being number one for me. She sighed and scooted closer to me.

"I dont know. I just feel scared when I see animals." I nodded and held her hand, slowly moving it near Sky's back. I suddenly felt her hand shaking and it made me look at her.

I chuckled at her, she looked adorable looking like she was already gonna cry just because of petting a dog.

"Calm down. He wont bite." I assured her once again, she slowly nodded and bit her lip. Not to be a pervert but she looked sexy doing that. After guiding her hand she petted Sky on her own, she looked calm now.

But not until Sky suddenly woke up.

"HGK!" She made a weird shocked noise making me stiffle a laugh since she looked really scared. Where did that noise even came from?

She suddenly closed her eyes and froze, I looked at her watching her, "Pleasemakehimsleepagainimreallyafraidpleasetellhimdontbiteme" She blurted out words, which I didnt really understand except for the dont bite me part.

I chuckled while nodding my head,I held Sky and got him inside his small room at the corner of the living room and locked him up. "Are you ok now?" I sat next to Joohyun and held her shoulders.

"Is he gone?" She asked, not moving and still closing her eyes. "Yeah, I locked him up in his room." I told her, pointing at the medium wooden box. "Are you sure he's fine there?" She asked.

"Yeah, theres holes on top of it so he's fine." I smiled and watched as her as she slowly smiled too. She opened her mouth, I was anticipating on what she was gonna say but the doorbell rang.

"I should get that, I'll be back."

I opened the door and was shocked to see my friends, I looked behind me and saw that Joohyun was busy with her phone.

I opened the door and got outside, closing the door behind me. "What are you guys doing here?"

I looked at their hands, wow they brought liqour, chicken and pizza. "We texted you that we'll chill today since theres no classes today and tomorrow." Joy replied

"What? No. I have a visitor, we'll chill next time." I was about to enter my apartment again but a hand gripped on my wrist.

Joy smirked at me along with Yeri,  I gave them a confused looked waiting for an insult or something they usually say but instead, Yeri opened the door.

I tried to stop them but was too late when we were already infront of Joohyun. 

"Hello! We're Seulgi unnie's friends, and you are?" Yeri smiled and handed a hand for Joohyun to shake.

"Uhm... I'm Joohyun." I looked at Joohyun and she looked confused. "Seulgi's close friend." She smiled and looked at Yeri again, now shaking hands with her.

"Youre Joohyun? The Bae Joohyun?" Wendy asked, she looked funny, her eyes about to pop off from her head. "Yes." Joohyun replied sitting back to her seat.

Im nervous. Really nervous, what if they ask dumb stuff to her? What if they offend her then she walks away and never talks to me again? Thats a big no no.

"Seulgi. Its your turn." What? Turn for what?

I turned to my right to see Joy, Yeri and Wendy sitting on the floor with Joohyun. "Turn for what?" I asked Joy as I sat beside her with Joohyun on my right side.

"Turn for you to drink this. Joohyun unnie already drank one." I looked at Joohyun and she just smiled at me while she ate pizza.

"You drinked? How can you get home?" I asked her before drinking the vodka.

"Who says ill go home? I'll stay here. With. You." She replied as she pinched my cheeks. "How about your job?" She giggled and bit on her pizza slice again, "I can go there whenever I want. Im the boss. Remember?" I nodded and passed the drink to Joy.

- - -

"Maybe it's in the gutter
Where I left my lover
What an expensive faith.
My V is for Vendetta
Thought that I'd feel better
But now I got a bellyache."

Wendy sang or screamed as we danced around the living room. You can say that we're already drunk, Yeri sleeping on the floor, Sky licking her face, Joy, Joohyun,Wendy and I singing and dancing to random songs.

I was about to drink the left vodka on the glass table but I heard the doorbell rang. I tried to ignore it, but it rang again.

I groaned and walked to the door, I opened it to see Finley, my foreigner neighbour. We hang out multiple times and I guess we can call each other friends.

"Finley, what are you doing here?"

"Seulgi. Can you turn down the music? My girlfriend is trying to sleep." Oh. "Sorry Fin, I'll tell them to turn it off." He nodded and smiled before walking away.

"Who was that?" Joohyun asked me as soon as I got at the living room. "Finley, my neighbour. He's girlfriend is sleeling and asked me to turn down the music." I replied to Joohyun before walking to the speaker placed on top of my tv.

I turned it off and watched as Wendy and Joy gave me a glare. "Its already two. You guys need to go home." I told them and started to pick up pieces of chicken and pizza off of the floor.

"Can we just stay here?" Joy asked me, she looked cute. She layed down on the floor beside Yeri and hugged her.

"Yeah. We'll spend the night here. Night night." Wendy told me as she laid down on the couch, Sky beside her.

"Where can I stay?" I turned around and see Joohyun cleaning up too, who lets their guest clean up? So embarrasing. I stopped her and told her to go to my room instead.

After cleaning up, I walked to my room. Joohyun was comfortably sitting on my bed, doing something on her phone. "Hey. You can borrow my clothes, I shouldve let you borrow some earlier. Sorry."

I spoke as I searched thru my closet. I tried to find clothes other than boxer shorts and plain shirts since its the only thing I wear at home. "Youve been searching there for ten minutes now, should I pick instead?"

I flinched at the sudden voice, forgetting that Joohyun was in the same room. I was about to say no but she was already beside me.

She smiled when she picked up the clothes she wanted, grey plain shirt and the simpsons boxer shorts of course. I looked down at her legs, they looked soft and white. What the fuck am I thinking.

After changing to my clothes I changed too. "Where are you sleeping Seulgi?" She asked as I was getting a pillow from my bed. "On the couch with Wendy." I dont want to make assumptions that she wants to sleep beside me. That would be embarassing.

"No. You can sleep here, beside me." She smiled and patted the empty space on the side of the bed. "If you insist."

I turned off the lamp and laid on my back, wanting to sleep. But I couldn't knowing that Joohyun was beside me.
She was still on her phone, sighing every ten minutes. She looked stress, and she was frowning from time to time. "I told her to stay away from me cant she get it?" I heard her mumble and that made me curious.

Who is 'she'? Is it Amber?

She suddenly hid her phone under the pillow and turned to me. "Seulgi?"

"Yes?"

"I like you."

Woah there. What? Why? How? Why is she so straightforward. Like as a friend? Or? Of course a friend Seulgi.

"I... like you too." I told her, feeling the lump on my throat go away. "Cuddle with me please." I got taken aback by her suggestion. My heart was beating eaight times per second and I can feel it.

"Sure." I hid my shy self and laid an arm on her waist while I got to see her side profile. She looks so damn perfect.

"I really like you Seulgi."

"I like you too." I replied now snuggling my face on her neck, hiding my red face.

/ / / /

Imma post the next chapter after this cause i feel bad for not updating for days mwehehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 6.7K 52
Pure fiction only.
156K 3.6K 22
what if Red Velvet had six members? i would like to believe that my writing has improved significantly since this fic, so do check out the other stor...
16.3K 479 21
❝𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱, 𝗠𝘄𝗮𝗵!❞ ❥𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝑰𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒉...
48.1K 1.1K 19
This idea just popped out of nowhere. Enjoy.