Delicious Rose

By AmberMerryQ

When 21 year old Rose Harrington catches her fiance in bed with one of her best friends, her life spirals out... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
P R O L O G U E
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Epilogue
Authors Note

10

87.8K 2.1K 70
By AmberMerryQ

Rose

The weekend couldn't come around any quicker, I need to get out, get pissed and maybe have mind blowing sex. Chloe's busy with work so I went straight to Darcy, who of course didn't even hesitate on the suggestion to come out. So as soon as I get home, I'm in the shower, shaving everywhere and moisturising every bit of skin just in case I do get lucky.

"Let me do your makeup for once." Darcy waltzes in to my bedroom wearing her running shorts and a thin crop top.

"You're seriously not wearing that are you?" I look at her, stunned and praying she's not. It honestly wouldn't surprise me.

"Obviously not. I don't want to get makeup on my outfit, so is that a yes then?" She sits down in front of me before I can answer and begins her work. At least thirty-five minutes later and she's finally finished with my makeup, she begins to scrape my hair back into a tight bun.

"Okay, have you decided on an outfit?" I stand up walking over to my wardrobe, picking out my mid-thigh long sleeve bodycon dress, it's elegant but sexy with a neckline to show off my assets.

"Yes! You need to wear big earrings; you never wear your hair up! Let me go see what I have." Darcy runs out of my bedroom in seconds, I slip the dress on looking at myself in the mirror. My makeup smoky and dark, my hair slick back into a low bun. I don't look like normal me, more makeup than usual but I actually approve.

"Wear these." Darcy's walks back into my bedroom, wearing a tiny white dress showing off her petite frame. She's holding out a pair of sparkly silver hoop earrings, I'm surprised with how pretty they are, I put them in quickly.

"You look sexy as fuck! Right let's do shots, I'm desperate tonight after this week." Darcy links arms with me and drags me out of the bedroom. In the kitchen she makes us a couple of drinks each; we listen to our music through the speakers. Smoking a couple of fags out on the balcony.
We decide once again on going to Lust. It's only ten minutes in an Uber and busy at all times, it's exactly what I need.

Inside the club I order two Jaeger bombs, Darcy and I are knocking them back quickly. The music pumping through my body as we make our way onto the dance floor, sweaty moving people everywhere. My hips grind and sway to the music as I let myself go, Darcy doing exactly the same. The alcohol flowing through our blood as the club pounds tune after tune, trying to ignore the stares of a few creeps.

"You okay girl?" Darcy leans in; I nod my head, feeling happier than ever, I feel light and free. My body finding the beat of the music as a new song starts to play.

"You look insane tonight." Luca's voice travels through my body as his hands touch my waist, holding me close against his front, my bum against his groin as I grind against him. I'm startled and confused, like always.

"What are you doing here? I thought you hated me?" I ask him, still ignoring the fact that his hands are touching my hips, making me feel weak and vulnerable.

"I came out with some work friends, I saw you and wanted to come over and apologise, this is me doing exactly that." His lips touching my ear as he apologises? I force myself away from him and stalking forward towards the smoking area. Darcy now busy with a new lad, so I walk away, not even bothering to tell her where I'm going.

"Look I'm sorry I'm such a cock all the time." He speaks again, his voice irritating me suddenly. He wraps his hand around my upper arm and turning me towards him. His eyes boring into mine like he's trying to tell me something. I really look at him, my disgust towards this boy fading by the second as I look at his beautiful features.

"You really look beautiful." His words surprise me and pull me out of his enchanted stupor; I roll my eyes trying not to believe all the shit that comes out of his mouth. "Oh, you really want to act like this? Real mature." He steps closer to me, I hit the brick wall as I take one step back, trying to keep a safe distance from this dangerous boy.

"What do you want from me?" I manage to say, my heart rate doubling as he looks at me, it's like he's trying to think of something disrespectful and smart to say. Something else that will hurt my feelings.

"I want you to do what you really want, what is that? Tell me." He says, I'm startled by his response. His face approaching mine, his ice blue eyes looking intensely at me. I forget about everyone, the cluttered smoking area and the people who may be watching us. I forget them all.
"I can tell you I don't want romance, or love shit, I just want to fuck you, badly." His words surprise me, his face straight and serious but his eyes full of lust. I should feel disgusted and disrespected, but I want all of that too. That's all I've done for six months, from what I can tell since he broke up with Rachel he's been doing too. He's a broken mess just like me.

"Luca, I can't go behind Daniel's back." I stammer, his face falls in confusion.

"Fuck what Daniel thinks." Instantly I push against his shoulders, pissed off with him again. I storm past him.

"Where are you going now?" He steps in front of me, I'm aware people are watching us now, I try not to cower and hide from this dickhead.

"Away from you, you are not god's gift so get your big head out of your arse hole and go fuck yourself! Your pathetic mind games are tiring and frankly I don't give a shit to actually care!" I yell at him, slightly surprised I said it out loud. It was like word vomit.

"You wish you were that special sweetheart, trust me you are not." He leans in, smirking and full of arrogance, god just punch the cunt in the face Rose. People surround us as they watch with enjoyment, flipping him and everyone the finger I push past and stepping inside the club.

"Can I just get some fresh air for a few minutes?" I ask the security team at the entrance of the club, they give me a nod before I step outside and lean up against the wall. Contemplating going home, Darcy's disappeared with some bloke and I feel like shit about Luca. The smoking area is too crowded and I'm trying to hide away for a bit.

"Can you stop being a fucking princess Rose?" Luca appears next to me, his jaw tense.

"You are such a bellend you know, that right?!" I push myself off the wall towards him, his lips curling which makes my blood boil even more.

"Of course, I do sweetheart." He laughs. I want to kick him in the nuts.

"Don't call me that!" I try to walk past him but he grabs hold of my shoulder stopping me, I turn my head to the side to look up at him.

"You really are hard work, you know." He tells me, his face only inches from mine, but I try not to think too much about that.

"Why bother? I don't see what your game is, what you're trying to achieve." I roll my eyes, what does he want from me, he flirts to the ends of the earth but talks to me like I'm a piece of meat he wants to devour and then throw me in the bin after he's had a taste.

"You really want to know?" He raises his eyebrow, his topaz eyes staring down at me, don't cower Rose, show him he is not in control of whatever this is.

"Yes." I shrug my shoulder out of his grip, stepping in front of me and bending down to meet my eyes. I can't escape, my breathing intensifies. Why do I constantly feel like this around him? Is it because he's gorgeous? And If I really want to take him to bed, I can.

"I can't stop myself Rose." He whispers in my ear, I roll my eyes, why can't he just be honest? He could pursue any girl he wants in that club but he keeps coming back to me.

"Stop yourself from fucking what Luca?" I snap in his face, keeping my eye contact just as strong as his, until his body slams against mine and his lips crash into mine. His kiss consuming me completely, his heavenly scent taking over my body as his lips work with mine in unison, soft and plump I open my mouth inviting his tongue. His kiss becoming more dominant and stronger as his strong body pushes me further against the wall, holding me in place.

This isn't right; I'll ruin his friendship with my brother if I let this carry on. But I can't even utter a single word, his lips taking over every inch of my body and I'm afraid I won't be able to stop. His hands travel lower down my back, I realize what's happening I use all my strength and I push him off me, his face falls in shock as he staggers back, looking him straight faced I try to keep my chill and not freak out, that kiss alone was insane.

"You are Daniel's friend, I can't." I look down towards the concrete, if I look at him, I will give into him again and god his kiss was incredible, intoxicating.

"What is so wrong about kissing you?" He steps closer, I try to step back but once again I'm against the cold wall, looking at my feet I try to think of what to say to him.

"You're his friend, he will kill you." I relax my neck muscles, my shoulders drop as I try and think of a solution, or try to understand what the fuck is happening.

"I honestly don't care Rose, you have this magnetic pull. I can't tell you what I want from you, but I know I want to find out." His voice soft, his hand reaches up and softly touches my cheek, I take a sharp breath and look up at him. His god like face making me flutter.

"I don't want anything serious Luca, I'm sorry but I can't do commitment. Ever again." I speak, trying to remind myself, that I can't do anything serious. As gorgeous as he is, I won't allow myself to fall in love. Fuck heartbreak again.

"I didn't say I want that either, I don't." His words relax me instantly, I don't know what I want from Luca, being around him, I just feel anxious and horny, as gross as that sounds.

"What do we do then?" I question him.

"We can fuck?" He smiles confidently throwing me completely off focus as I remember just how cocky he really is.

"Don't ruin the moment by being a fucking dick." I punch his arm and giggle, I look up at him hoping he's not angry at me for calling him a dick. Instead he's laughing, a real and honest laugh and it's nice to see him actually showing emotion other than rage or arrogance.

"I'd say come back to mine but your brother kind of lives there." He chuckles at his own words, I smile back at him.

"He normally works Fridays?" I shrug my shoulders, waiting for his response, I know he will be shocked.

"And if he's not at work?" His eyes wide with horror, surprised that I'm considering it. I really can't imagine him being home on a Friday night.

"The bar gets pretty busy on Friday nights, live a little." I grab hold of his hand and walking him towards the chain of taxis waiting.

"If I die you are coming straight to hell with me." His words excite me as we climb into the taxi, giving the driver his address, I just watch him in pure awe and he really is beautiful, dangerous. I know this might be a big mistake, but I'm done fighting my urges. Bring it on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668K 68.8K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
197K 15.4K 22
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
9.5M 628K 75
An Arranged Marriage Story. #1 Hot (17-11-23) #1 Happyending (17-11-23) #2 Shy (13-11-23) #3 Cold hearted (27- 10- 23) POWER!!!!! That's what he alwa...
3.2M 259K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...