santana and brittany

By cactustravis

santana, an in-closet lesbian, and brittany, an out of the closet bi-sexual, have a thing. a thing that is on... More

pilot
noah puckerman
santana the freshman
los padres y la abuela
friday night
monday night sleepover
tuesday date
lady sex !!
glee club and valentines day
quinn fabray
senior ditch day
late nights
family
sex tape
high school musical 3
secrets and distance
prom-a-saurus
chipotle
picnic
sick
nationals
graduation/goodbye
the months following
the quarterback
glee club brings everyone together
new york
nine month anniversary
brittany's 20th birthday
broadway
changes
building a glee club
proposal
planning
wedding
author's note
honeymoon
one month
jake
sadness
happiness
original songs
rip lord tubbington
shining star
not alone and clevver news
quinn fabray pt. 2
a day of santana
this is goodbye
epilogue
the unpublished miscarriage

thanksgiving and babies

3.1K 62 129
By cactustravis

Santana's Point of View

*

hey, my flight doesn't land until 2.am
tomorrow so I'll be home at three. you'll be
sleep though...

I'll make you breakfast in bed 😭

yes pleaseeeeeee

*

I feel the bed dip and then legs getting tangled in mine. I open my eyes and look back at Brittany who's eyes are already closed. I turn onto my other side and kiss her bottom lip. She opens her eyes and places a kiss on my forehead.

I press my forehead against her chest and scoot my body closer to hers. She places her hand on my hip and I automatically feel the warmth I've missed for a whole month. I didn't have Brittany to sleep under so I started to use Lord Tubbington because he is also warm. I stopped because the cat hair was becoming too much.

I wake up before Brittany does, which isn't hard since she went to bed at three in the morning. I walk out of the bedroom and I'm greeted by Tubbs right as soon as I walk into the living room. Since Brittany's been gone, him and I have gotten a lot closer. He follows me into the kitchen where I refill his water bowl and give him his cat food.

I quietly sneak back into my bedroom to get into my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I walk out the bathroom and glance at Brittany as I walk back into the bedroom.

I don't eat as much as Brittany does, so I didn't need to go grocery shopping. Luckily, I have enough food to make her some waffles. I pull out all the ingredients that I need to make her breakfast.

I make her two waffles, eggs, and bacon, and I place it all on the plate. Brittany reaches in front of me and grabs a strip of bacon off of the plate. I turn around and see Brittany bite a piece off.

"You have to be in bed for it to be breakfast in bed." I say and she rolls her eyes

"I'll rather eat something else in bed," She says before pressing her lips against mine. I smile into the kiss and place my hands on her hips, "I missed seeing you cook me breakfast in nothing but underwear and a tank top."

I pick the plate of food up and hand it to her, "I'll be in there in a few minutes."

Brittany kisses me on the cheek before taking herself and the plate into the room and five minutes later, after doing the dishes, I join her. I climb into bed next to her and pick my phone up.

"Why is Berry sending me a recipe on how to cook a vegan turkey?" I ask as I press on her text. I look at Brittany and her eyes get big.

"I might've told everyone we're doing Thanksgiving here." she says in a really low tone of voice

"Everyone? Who's everyone?"

"Rachel, Quinn, Kurt, Blaine, Mercedes, Sam, Artie, Tina, Puck," Brittany lists and I throw my head back, "This will be our first time hosting a holiday party as a married couple. It'll be fun."

Fun? No. We're gonna have to cook, clean, and host. That's a lot. I love all nine of the people who she named because they're my second family, but I'm not ready for them to come over. But if this is what Brittany wants then oh well. I'm sure Rachel and Quinn can help us set up or whatever.

I go into the group chat with all nine people plus Britt and I, so that we can talk about thanksgiving.

*

Rachel, I'm not making this damn turkey alone

rachel
😭 I'll come over and help

quinn❤️
we'll come over and help*

artie
ill bring the ham 😀

IlL bRiNg ThE hAm 😭

tina
is there gonna be a NORMAL turkey or are we just having
rahcels soy turkey ?

mi amor💍
does anyone really eat normal turkey? it's always really
dry

puckerman💛
I'll bring the turkey. I'm a MASTER at making turkey

YES! EVERYONE BRING ATLEAST
ONE DISH AND SAY WHAT YOURE
BRINGING

rachel
Quinn and I will bring the vegan turkey

mi amor💍
*cough* that only you're gonna eat

artie
ham

lady hummel
I'll bring the green beans

mercedes 👑
mac and cheese and sweet potatoes and greens

artie
yes @mercedes

blaine
cheesecake and key lime pie

trouty mouth
since blaine wants to completely ignore that
fact that it's thanksgiving , I'll bring PUMPKIN
PIE

blaine
😭 I didn't know if anyone liked it

trouty mouth
doesn't matter. you still bring it

who's handling drinks?

puckerman💛
me, duhhhhhh

💀

tina
we should all have one big sleepover at your house!

NOOOOO! it's thanksgiving and I wanna show
Britt what I'm thankful for 👅💀

artie
you can show all of us

mi amor 💍
😂 if you seriously have no place to stay then
you can stay with us

not true!

rachel
omg just come over to our place

quinn❤️
not true

*

Brittany places her plate down on her nightstand and turns her attention to me. I look at her and laugh.

"Was it good?" I ask as I start to scroll through what's playing on cable

"Yeah," She says as she takes the remote from me, "But I bet you taste even better."

"Stop trying to seduce me."

Brittany laughs and places her hand on my outer thigh and pulls me on top of her. I readjust myself so that her left leg is in between mine. She kisses the tip of my nose before kissing me on the lips. Her lips are really sweet and salty (bacon and syrup). She pulls back really fast and I furrow my eyebrows.

"I'm a bad wife," she says in a very serious tone, "I haven't asked you how things are going with Republic Records."

"I'm glad you haven't. Can we go back to kissing?"

Brittany cups my face, holding me back from kissing her, and rubs my cheeks with her thumbs.

"What's going on?" She asks and she lets her hands fall and go back onto my lower back. I drop my face into the crook of her neck and let out a deep breath.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I've been signed to them for almost three months and we haven't been doing anything that's for me. It's me singing other people's song. So, in a way, it's kind of like being in Glee Club but instead of Mr. Shue it's people who actually made it."

Brittany laughs at my shady comment, "Mercedes and I were just talking about that. Remember when she first signed she was back up? And now she's on tour for her album. Things like this take time, Tana. Just be patient. You'll make it."

I pick my head up and smile down at Brittany, "I like when you help me see things through your eyes." I press my lips against hers again and relax against her. When she's not around me I feel really tense and uptight, but when she is around me I'm relax and calm. It's amazing how someone can have that affect on you.

I imagine myself in the choir room with Brad at the piano, Brittany in a chair, and meet standing in the center. It's just us and I keep eye contact with her the whole time. Brad starts to play Songbird on the piano and I sing this song to her, expressing my feelings to her.

For you, there'll be no more cryin'
For you, the sun will be shinin'
And I feel that when I'm with you
It's alright, I know it's right

To you, I'll give the world
To you, I'll never be cold
'Cause I feel that when I'm with you
It's alright, I know it's right

And the songbirds are singing
Like they know the score
And I love you, I love you, I love you
Like never before

Oooohhh
Oooohhh

And I wish you all the love in the world
But most of all, I wish it from myself

And the songbirds keep singing
Like they know the score

And I love you, I love you, I love you
Like never before, like never before
Like never before

*

Thanksgiving Day

"So, whats's been going on with you and Rachel?" I ask Quinn as we set the dinner table. It's 5 o'clock and everyone is supposed to be coming around 6.

"What do you mean?" Quinn asks but I can tell that she knows what I mean. I stop doing what I'm doing and look at. She lets out a deep breath, "She's just been weird for the last week. She's not as affectionate as she use to be and she's a little distant."

"Maybe it's the seven month old baby you've been carrying around. Not everyone gets turned on by a mom." I say referring to the baby Quinn and Rachel walked in with.

Relax. It's not theirs. It's Quinn's older sister's. She's on vacation with her husband for the month and left their seven month old baby, Jake, with Rachel and Quinn. Brittany's on the couch entertaining Jake by holding Tubbs in front of him to pet. He really is a cute baby. He has big green eyes that cause you to stop and stare.

"That's what I was thinking," Quinn says as we go back to placing silverware next to the plates, "He leaves in two days, but I need to fix things now."

"We'll keep him," Brittany says and I look at her with wide eyes, "You and Rachel can have tonight and all day tomorrow and Santana and I will watch him."

I'm shaking my head no inside my head. I'm not prepared to watch a baby who's not mine.

"Is it okay with you?" Quinn asks and I look at Britany who has her eyebrows raised. Brittany and I are having small problems ourselves.

"Yeah, sure."

Brittany smiles at Jake and he laughs. Quinn gives me a confused look and I shake my head telling her not to worry about it.

I walk into the kitchen, where Rachel is taking our her vegan turkey that looks nasty. She notices how I'm looking at it and laughs. Quinn walks in and her smile slowly fades.

"What's going on with you and Britt?" Quinn asks me as she takes the knife from Rachel who's struggling to cut her turkey

"We got into an argument over me telling her I don't want kids." I say as I run a hand through my hair

"What?!" Rachel and Quinn ask at the same time

"Why would you say that?" Rachel asks

"You probably shouldn't say that to Brittany who's crazy about babies," Quinn says and I bite down on my bottom lip, "How'd it start?"

Flashback:

Brittany lays her head down on my stomach and I run my fingers through her hair.

"Do you want kids?" She asks and I stop running my fingers through her hair

"What?" I ask

"Do you want kids?" She asks again as she sits up and looks me with a weird look on her face

"I mean, no? I don't know," I say and I realize that was the wrong thing to say, "Where's this coming from?"

"We're married and I thought we were on the same page, but I guess not."

"Britt, we're two twenty year olds who just got married. Right now, I'm gonna have to say no."

Brittany licks her bottom lip, something she does when she's irritated or she's holding something back.

"Do you want kids?" I ask, already knowing the answer

"Yes. Of course I do, but you don't and that kind of ruins everything."

"I don't want one right now."

"Or ever."

"Britt..."

"I'm gonna go get ready," Brittany says as she gets out of the bed, "Rachel and Quinn should be here soon."

End of Flashback.

Quinn hits me on the arm, "Dumb ass."

"What?" I ask as I rub the spot she hit

"Why don't you want kids?" Rachel asks and I shrug my shoulders

"I already have Brittany," I say and they both give me a confused look, "Adult baby with boobs."

Quinn shakes her head, "We're trying to be serious."

"I understood what you meant. You don't want a baby now because your cares are just getting started. But do you want one in the future?" Rachel asks

I sit there and think about the question and Rachel groans.

"That's the problem. If you wanted one you would've said yes but you sat there and thought about it because you don't know." Rachel says

"Exactly. I don't know."

"The word no is literally in I don't know." Rachel says and I roll my eyes

"Not the opposite of yes the no. The knowledge know." I say

"The word no is in know," Quinn says and Rachel laughs, "Yeah, you're keeping this baby. It can be a test run. You and Britt can see what it's like to be parents and have to wake up in the middle of the night to put the baby back to sleep and then tomorrow when we come back to pick him up you can tell us what you think."

"Wait, they're keeping him tonight?" Rachel asks in a very excited tone, "I mean, they're keeping him tonight?" She asks in a more calmer tone

Quinn nods her head and Rachel turns her head to the side and smiles.

Looks like one person is getting laid tonight.

Kids. Britt and I are gonna have to provide for each other and for the kid. I know for a fact that Brittany is gonna be a great mom but I don't know if I am and that's what's keeping me away. I just don't wanna let her or the kid down.

I walk back into the living room where Brittany is still sitting on the couch with Jake. She looks at me and then looks back at Jake.

"Hey," I say as I sit next to her on the couch. She looks at me and gives me a small smile, "We'll be mommies tonight and see how it goes."

Jake looks at me and smiles. His two bottom teeth are growing in and he looks adorable.

"But actually try, Santana. Don't say you hate it without even having the full experience." Brittany says as he crawls over to me. I reach out hold him on the side so that he won't fall off the couch.

I pick him up and sit him down on my lap. He reaches out and touches my face and then grabs onto my hair. I grit my teeth as I pull his hand away.

"Jake," I say and he gives me his attention, "I'm your new mommy."

He looks at Brittany and laughs because he knows that this is going to be an epic fail. Brittany laughs with him.

I kiss Brittany on the cheek and Jake didn't like that. First his face got red, then his eyes got watery, and then he screamed. Fuck.

I sit there and watch him cry because I don't know what else to do. I once read that if you ignore the baby then they'll stop. But I don't think he's crying for attention.

"What happened?" Quinn asks as she walks into the living room

"I don't know. I gave Britt a kiss and he lost it." I say and he turns his head and looks at Quinn

Quinn laughs, "He's upset because you didn't give him a kiss. He's a very affectionate baby."

I bring him closer to my face and kiss his soft cheek. His crying stops but he still has tears in his eyes. He looks at Brittany and she kisses him on his other cheek. He leans forward and lays his head on my chest.

"See, it's not so bad." Quinn says before walking back into the kitchen

"Wait," I say and Brittany looks at me, "So, does this mean I can't drink tonight?"

Brittany laughs, "Not as much as you were planning."

Jake picks his head up and Brittany hands him one of his toys.

"One shot and two beers?" I ask

"More like one shot and a beer." Brittany corrects

I stand up and sit him down where I was sitting. As I walk away he starts to fuss. I turn around and see him looking at me with his arms out. Brittany smiles, completely amused by how he wants to come with me.

"Hold him, will you?" I ask and she shakes her head

"He wants you." She says, still smiling

I pick him up and place him on my hip. He holds his toy in his left hand and puts it in his mouth.

"Quinn, can you..."

"Nope, he's your baby." Quinn says, cutting me off

"Can you hand me my phone?" I ask and Rachel laughs. Quinn hands me my phone and I sit the baby down on the counter before I sit down on the stool in front of him.

"That turkey smells disgusting, Rachel," Brittany says as she walks in and sits next to me, "What does Jake eat?"

"He eats his mashed fruit and vegetables, but he likes to suck on meat," Quinn says and I burst out laughing, "Childish."

"You said it." I say and I grab a handful of grapes. Jake opens his mouth each time I put one in my mouth and he looks defeated when he doesn't get one. Quinn hands him a slice of watermelon, without the seeds, and he sucks on it.

There's a loud knock on the door and Rachel goes to open it.

"Happy Thanksgiving, y'all." Artie says as he rolls into the house. Kurt and Blaine and Tina walk in behind him.

Artie rolls over to me and I bend down and kiss him on the cheek.

"Who's baby is this?" He asks and I laugh

"Me and Britt's for tonight." I say and Jake laughs

"Look at this baby!" Kurt yells and Jake jumps

"You're scaring the baby, Lady Hummel." I say and Blaine laughs

"Who is this little guy?" Blaine asks as he smooths down Jake's hair with his hand

"Jake." I say

"He would be even cuter in a bow tie." Blaine says before Brittany pulls him away

A few minutes later Mercedes, Sam, and Puck walk in.

"Woah," Puck says when he notices the baby, "Who's baby is this?"

"Yours." I say and his jaw drops

"You're fucking lying." He says and I can fear written all over his face

"I am and watch your mouth." I say and he purposefully bumps into me as he walks into the dining room with the turkey

I pick Jake back up and walk into the dining room. All the food is in the center of the table and everyone is taking their seat. I sit next to Brittany at the table and she takes Jake away from me. He looks at me and I see his eyes begin to fill with tears.

"No," I warn him as his bottom lip begins to quiver, "Don't you dare cry."

He does anyways. Everyone looks at ME when he cries too. He leans in my direction and I take him from Brittany. I stand up and take him back into he kitchen, so that he can calm down.

"You left him again?" Quinn asks when I walk in

"Yes," I say and she holds a bowl of baby food in one hand a sippy cup in another, "You're gonna feed him?"

"No, you and Brittany are." She kisses Jake on the forehead before walking into the dining room

I grab him another piece of watermelon and hand it to him. He happily puts it in his mouth and sucks on it.

I'm the last one to sit down and they all watch me as I do. I clear my throat, telling someone to start conversation.

"Now, before we start eating, I want us to all say one thing we're thankful for," Rachel says with a smile on her face, "I'll start. I'm thankful for Barbra Streisand." We all laugh.

"I'm thankful for Rachel." Quinn says and Rachel laughs

"My face." Puck says

"Bow ties and gel." Blaine says

"My dad." Kurt says

"My voice." Mercedes says

"My abs." Sam says

"Santana." Brittany says

"Brittany." I say

"This wheelchair." Artie says

"I'm thankful for all of you." Tina says

We all begin to make our plates and catching up with each other. Brittany spoon feeds Jake his peas and carrots and I let him suck on a piece of ham.

"How long are you guys gonna have him?" Blaine asks

"Till tomorrow night. I leave early Saturday morning." Brittany says

"No, we leave Sunday morning," Mercedes says and Brittany smiles, "They changed it."

"Can we keep him till Saturday then?" Brittany asks Quinn. Quinn looks at me and I shake my head.

"Yes, yes you can." Quinn says and she laughs

Now he's staying till Saturday. That's two nights. I don't know if I'm ready for that.

"Somebody's tired." Artie says and I look down at Jake who's blinking gets slower and slower

"If he goes to sleep now then he's gonna be up all night." Rachel says and I pump my fist out of fake excitement.

Great.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 670 20
-------- π‘ͺπ’Šπ’ˆπ’‚π’“π’†π’•π’•π’†π’” 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’Šπ’π’…π’π’˜- TV girl "π–πž'π₯π₯ 𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧π₯𝐒𝐭 𝐧𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞π₯𝐲 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐞�...
40.2K 1.1K 23
(COMPLETED) Santana Lopez is now a senior at McKinley High and has her whole life ahead of her. While waiting for her friends Tina, Mercedes and Rach...
23.3K 643 11
(COMPLETED) Santana is starting college with her best friend Quinn. Quinn quickly makes friends and they are all going out together, Santana isn't ve...
10.6K 580 17
π‘π„ππ”π“π€π“πˆπŽπ| ❝ when will you realize that i'm the one for you? ❞ ...