My Melody || Jungkook BTS✔️

Oleh estella_w

For her there isn't such a thing as a one side coin. She is honey and lemon at the same time. He is a stone i... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
1.ICE CREAM
2.FEELINGS
3.MELODY
4.UNEXPECTED MEETING
5.SMILE
6.JEALOUSY
7.BUS
8.FRIEND
9.CHERRY
10.PHONE
11.BOYFRIEND?
12.TRUTH OR DARE
13.IN THE RAIN
14.SICK
16. FIGHT
17.AGAIN
18. SURPRISE
19. SURPRISE II
20.DATE
21. HOT DANCE
22.THE BEACH
23. LOVE
24. PASSION
25. ROSES
26. ALONE
27. FAR AWAY
28. NEW BEGINNING
29.JEALOUS
30.GAME
31.NIGHT OUT
32.SLEEPOVER
33.MOONLIGHT
34. PARTY
35. THE TRUTH
36.KISS & MAKE UP
37.PROPOSAL
EPILOGUE

15. ANGER

2.1K 84 11
Oleh estella_w

JOY'S POV

The weekend is over and it seemed to me like years, maybe because I couldn't wait to go to school. Not that I like going to school but It's the only place where I can see my friends.

Friends right! You can't wait to see him.

It's the end of the school year and the stress will be over, the long hours of studying and the tiring lectures. I can't wait to start my holidays and let everything out of my mind for some time. I really need some relaxing time.

That means I will be far, far from everyone. Even from...

A voice brought me up from my thoughts.

"Earth to Joy. Earth to Joy." Was Noelle's voice.

"What?" I answered a little annoyed for destroying my daydream.

"What are you thinking?" Asked Ina seriously.

"I was thinking about where to go to eat something because I am starving." I lied quickly.

Actually it wasn't totally a lie or better it was a white lie. I really was hungry but what I was thinking had nothing to do with  that.

"So girls how was your weekend?" Asked Hannah after we sat at one of our favorite places.
The best weekend ever. Jungkook visiting me, bringing presents....

That little bunny......

Why are you asking that Hannah? You were never interested before.
But I didn't tell her so, just waited for girls to speak. 
Weekend reminds me of him and I can't take it out of my mind and now she had to mention it again.

"Joy! What's wrong with you today? You are not yourself. Are you sick?" Asked Inna in a worried tone.

I can't hide anything to them but I can't tell either. I don't know yet what is this that me and Jungkook have and I have to make sure that he is serious before spreading the word to others.

"No I am perfectly fine but I was a bit sick on Saturday."

"Are you sure you are okay?" Said Noelle looking at me.

One more question and I will tell them everything. I can't survive all this questions and all this pressure.
They are doing it unconsciously but every word that they speak reminds me of the beautiful weekend and everything that happened.

"I am going to the bathroom. I will be quick."
I needed to cool my self a bit.

Leaving the table I was walking to the bathroom when my eyes caught a couple sitting at a table far in the corner. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Jungkook and in front if him was a girl with blonde straight hair. They were smiling and talking with each other.

I continued walking towards the bathroom, hoping he didn't see me. He was so concentrated at her and didn't  look around. 

Of course he will look at her. What do you think Joy? He will notice you?

This was all a lie, a big fat lie.  He is just like all the others who want to have a good time and are never interested in getting involved emotionally. That's what Playboys like him do best.

How could I trust him? Normally I have a hard time to believe others and let them be part of my life but he destroyed all the walls around me and melted the ice that surrounded my heart.

It's my fault! Why did I let him so easily in my life? I always thought that I was different and don't get fooled by sweet talk but I proved wrong. I am just like other stupid girls.

He is an an amazing actor. He really deserves an Oscar for playing his role great. He had been acting all the time and I believed every one of his words.

He played with my feelings and  showed me that he won his challenge. He made me fall for him. It wasn't love yet but I know that I have feelings for him: the butterflies in my stomach, the beating of my heart or how I would get all shy  in front of him and how I  forget everything when he is near me.

I need to gather myself and stop thinking about him. He isn't worth it.
I returned at the table not in mood to eat anything. I just wanted to go to my bed, curl up and let my tears fall.

The only thing I did during the lunch with my friends was pretending to be part of their conversation and forced myself  to talk and smile when all I wanted to do was cry.

As soon as I got home I went straight to my bedroom. I grabbed the little bunny that he gifted to me and kicked him angrily. I wanted to spill all my anger and madness at this bunny, for a moment I felt like I was punching Jungkook.

My anger raised whenever I saw the bunny, he reminded me of that prick. Images of him and that brat flashed in my mind. I got a pair of scissors and cut the bunny in pieces.

After some minutes I just sat there and cried for all what happened. The bunny was cut in pieces and he was scattered in the floor. He was a beautiful toy that wasn't responsible for Jungkook's behavior.

Actually the little bunny was mine since the moment I received it.
So I gather all his pieces and arranged them together. I even named it.

After I got home that day, I hugged the little bunny and decided to call him Joko. It was like a ship name for our couple, our nonexistent couple.

So I did all I could and made the bunny look like whole one again but the repairs were visible.

Holding the little Joko tight in my arms and crying my heart out I passed all night.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

After the most amazing weekend I passed I wasn't ready to start school on Monday but I could see my babygirl and that's great. 

Being away from her even just for a day was terrible. I got used to her presence and I feel lonely without her.

Jungkook you  need to get a grip of yourself !

I have never felt like this before but with Joy I feel different, I feel myself. She brings out the best of me.

There isn't a moment that I don't think about her she has consumed my thoughts all the time. She is like a magnetic force that pulls me to her continuously.

After classes my cousin called me, she was in town for a few days and wanted to meet me before getting back in Seoul where she studied.

It had been a long time since I met her and we had so much to talk. Among all my cousins she is my favorite and the only one who understands me.

"Has something special happened in your life since the last time we talked?" Asked Lea with a teasing look.

"Nothing. The same things." Was my quick response.

"Really?"

She said narrowing her eyes.
She doesn't believe me, she knows me pretty well to understands whether I am lying or telling the truth.

Without saying a word, I just only nodded.

"Look Jungkook, I know you since we were little and we aren't cousins but best friends. We always trust each other so spill the beans. Who is holding your heart captive?"

"How do you know there is a girl?"

I asked smiling softly. She is really a good detective and she knows me very well.

"Behind this kind of behavior of one guy there is always a girl." Leah answered laughing.

"How did you understand? How am I behaving?" I was curious now to find out that were my feelings obvious.

"You get lost in the labyrinth of your thoughts and you smile more, not once you lifted your head to look around the cafe' and flirt with girls. That's so unlikely of Jungkook."

All I did was laughing.

"You are right. There is a girl, a pretty one. She has turned my world upside down and has me wrapped around her finger. She is so beautiful and the way she smiles make me forget everything. I love to tease her and see her reaction, how easily she gets embarrassed and shy.
Sometimes I like to get her angry and how she fights back and gets mad at me.
She is the first one that broke the stone facade that I kept around myself.
She showed me that world is full of colors and not black and white. She gave life to my dead soul. Just like her name Joy, she brought happiness in my life. "

"Wow you are so in love with her. She is a  lucky girl." Said Lea smiling at me.

"No it's not love but definitely is something close to." I admitted.

"That's what you say. You should know that at first no one accepts that is in love. The first phase of love is denying it." She said seriously.

"You are my cousin stop acting like  my psychologist." I faked an angry tone.

She laughed loudly and I joined her too. We were having a great time together and I missed her, mostly this carefree conversations and talking with each other like this.

"Tell me more about her." Lea said half smiling.

"I can't describe her because there aren't enough words to talk about her. I am lost at words when it comes to her. She has that cute aura that attracts to her immediately. Not like other girls who would do anything to get my attention she didn't do anything. On contrary it was me who did everything to make her look at my direction.
She is so unique. Not the kind of girl who makes you fall for her at first sight. You have to get to know her and spend time with her to understand that she is beautiful inside out.
You know what I adore at her?
Her voice. She has an angelic voice that I like to hear every second."

"That's definitely love Jungkook and don't dare to deny it."

She threatened and a soft smile appeared in her lips, failing to stay serious.

"Whatever you say. You know that I don't believe in this thing called love."

"Aren't this feelings enough to prove you wrong? That love exits and you are experiencing it. Just the look in your eyes when you talk about Joy tells it all."

"I think she is the love itself. To me love holds her name." 

"Finally you admitted it." Lea sighed.

We smiled and started eating the untouched food in front of us.

"Will you help me Lea?

"Help you with what?" Answered Lea curiously.

"Help me become more romantic,  learn all the things you girls die for and want a guy to do for you."

"Are you someone masked like Jungkook? Where is the real one? The Jungkook that I know never has been interested in all this or worst never had to make a girl fall for him."

She said seriously before bursting in a hysterical laugh.

"I am serious Lea."

"Ok ok what do you want to know exactly?"

"I have no idea. Just tell me how to do surprises and all the things you consider romantic."

"Well I can only say  that get to know her better. Learn what she likes and most important learn all her dreams. If she is not like other girls for sure she doesn't like cliche things.
You don't have to learn anything just do what you feel  and what your heart tells you, listen to it."

"You are right. That's what I will do. I hope she accepts my feelings because is the most stubborn girl that I have met." I smiled thinking of her.

"So how you two met?" Asked Lea.

"It all started with an ice cream."

I laughed remembering that afternoon and how she refused to apologize for bumping into me and 'painting' my blouse all over  with her chocolate  ice cream.

After telling to Lea all our crazy 'fights' she was laughing loud and teasing me.

"You know Lea that she has difficulty trusting people. Maybe because she has been hurt or betrayed. And I will wait whenever she will feel free to open up  and tell me all her sorrows."

"You need to work hard to gain her trust because it takes seconds to break it and a lifetime to build it again."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.3K 17 18
This is about a girl who always gets caught in mischief, from fighting with adults to stealing things and even killing people. Because of all the tro...
4.1K 427 26
She loved him He saved someone by giving him his heart Will she find that someone and even if she does, will she ever love him the same?
94.3K 3K 41
Hannah moved out of her family home and nowlives by herself. she's now 18 and still inschool. The bad boys who call them self's BTSbut a few members...
3K 84 9
Kira is a half Japanese half korean who was abandoned at the age of three after her parents found out she was diagnosed with breast cancer, she hid t...