Injustice 1 and 2 Guest Chara...

By Crede24

Injustice 2 x RWBY More

Sasuke Uchiha
Nightmare
Bayonetta
Ragna the Bloodedge
Noctis Lucis Caelum
Kratos
Akuma
M. Bison
Ryu
Evil Ryu
Juri
Jason Voorhees
Predator
General Grievous
Darth Vader
Ben Tennyson
Kylo Ren
Freddy Krueger
Erron Black
Johnny Cage
Kotal Khan
Kuma
Jade
Hsien-Ko
Mileena
Ash Williams
Xiaoyu
Cosmo the Seedrian
The Terminator
Spider-Man
Shinnok
Iron-Man
Beetlejuice
Goku
Michael Myers
Wolverine
Deadpool
Master Chief
Jack Baker
Reboot-Dante
Albert Wesker
Goro
Leatherface
Pinhead
Venom
Ghost Rider
Sonic the Hedgehog
Mewtwo
Green Goblin
The Hulk
Frieza
Witchblade
Cammy
Mecha Sonic
Nemesis T-Type
Megatron
Optimus Prime
Shadow the Hedgehog
Scorpion
Xenomorph
Trish
Kairi
Infinite the Jackal
Sora
Asura
Ruby Rose
Weiss Schnee
Blake Belladonna
Yang Xiao Long
Cinder Fall
Nora Valkyrie
Pyrrha Nikos

Tremor

171 3 0
By Crede24

  Series: Mortal Kombat

Type: Power

Intro: If he appears first, rocks start cobbling together and form into Tremor as he sheds off the rock skin while the foe walks in, he replies by forming rock around his arms and shattering it. If he appears second, he jumps down and speaks, after the foe replies, he will harden his fist into rock and shatter it before ending the conversation.

Round Victory Taunt: Tremor forms rock around both arms and shatters them while saying "So fragile..." or "You cannot match my power!"

Victory: Tremor looks around before taking a meditative position as the ground shakes around him before rocks erupt from the ground.

Special Moves
Rock Drop: Tremor summons a rock from the ground which then falls on the foe. (Meter Burn: Tremor changes it to a lava eruption, which burns the foe)
Ground Pulse: Tremor creates a vibration that knocks up the foe. (Meter Burn: Tremor creates three rapid ground pulses)
Rock Toss: Tremor forms a small boulder and tosses it at the foe. (Meter Burn: Tremor changes it into a ball of spiked gold and throws it in a straight line.)
Rolling Stone: Tremor forms a wheel of stone and tosses it at the foe. (No Meter Burn)

Grab: Tremor forms stone to constrict the foes legs before forming his fist into a stone hammer and smashing them down.

Super Move: Tremor launches the foe into the air with a stone stalagmite underneath them and then forms a boulder to launch them and pin them to the ground, he then uses a stone stalagmite from underneath him and launches himself into the air while forming his hands into stone hammers and slamming them down on the crushed foe, smashing the boulder and crushing the foe.

Wager: Tremor locks with his arm and if he wins, he pins the foe with stone constricts and then punches them.

Character select attack: Tremor forms stone around his fist and punches the foe.

Intro
Vs. Superman
Superman: You were once a Black Dragon.
Tremor: I am grateful you wiped them out.
Superman: But then there's the problem with you...

Vs. Gorilla Grodd
Tremor: I have faced deadlier beasts.
Grodd: I assure you, I am like no other.
Tremor: I do not fear the likes of you, Grodd.

Vs. Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn: Wonder if I've struck gold.
Tremor: Gold is part of the earth, clown.
Harley Quinn: Just gonna have to hit you hard enough.

Vs. Robin
Tremor: The fallen protege...
Robin: I've still got a few tricks of my own.
Tremor: Then prove it...

Wagers
Vs. Batman
Tremor: I will break you!
Batman: I've already been broken once!

Vs. Black Canary
Black Canary: Wonder how much screaming will crack you.
Tremor: I am unbreakable!

Vs. Deadshot
Tremor: You're a fool, Lawton!
Deadshot: Gonna pierce a bullet through you're thick skull!

Vs. Blue Beetle
Blue Beetle: Scarab says he's got this!
Tremor: I shall prove it wrong!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 29 7
rewrite of my previous story with different crossovers izuku has an oc brother
746 5 50
This is a crossover between RWBY and My Hero Academia. It follows both stories and has a few original pieces too. I've been having a good time writin...
222 1 13
Book two in the legend of the OmniSpider open to ideas
2.1K 61 7
The second semester has started. Follow Red team and their shenanigans as they do missions and fight bad guys. Sorry I'm bad at descriptions. I don'...