A Deceitful Wonderland

By LittleMissXai

don't you ever wish you could escape the harsh reality if this world? I want to live in a world where fun nev... More

Chapter 1 mirror mirror
chapter 2 flowers
chapter 3 dream
chapter 4. A warm welcome
chapter 5 heart of gold
chapter 7 secret
chapter 8 truth
Chapter 9 lets begin
chapter 10 Niisan knows best
Chapter 11 caught
chapter 12 stay
Chapter 13 lost and found
chapter 14 unfixable
chapter 15 regret
chapter 16 punishment
chapter 17 remembering
chapter 18 Release
chapter 19 my brother and me
Chapter 20 Getaway
Chapter 21 make a break for it
Chapter 22 behind closed doors
Chapter 23 Tears
Chapter 24 hopeful harmony
Chapter 25 calming of a storm
chapter 26 after the storm comes a rainbow

chapter 6 butterflies

826 37 21
By LittleMissXai

Osomatsu held Karamatsu's hand tightly as he, once again, led him out the front door. Karamatsu tried to keep up, occasionally stumbling every now and then.

Karamatsu had trouble watching where he was going. The scenery was so colorful, the flowers glowing in the dark. It was really distracting.

Butterflies surrounded him as osomatsu practically dragged him along the path. He felt like he was a child in this somewhat make believe world.

He reached his hand out, letting a butterfly or two land on his hand. One even landed on his nose, causing him to almost silently chuckle before it flew away.

A large, blue butterfly landed on his finger, its wings fluttering and illuminating in the dark. Karamatsu examined the butterfly's unique pattern, a look of awe on his face as it fluttered away.

Karamatsu heard the faint sound of water in the distance. It really was a peaceful sound.

Osomatsu stopped at a lake, brightly colored trees surrounding it. Leaves and petals blew in the wind, landing in the calm water. Butterflies fluttered above the water, lighting up in the dark and leaving a faint glow in the reflection of the water.

Karamatsu's eyes lit up before Osomatsu finally spoke up. "I like this place." Osomatsu said calmly as the trees swayed in the wind. "Its so quiet and peaceful."

Karamatsu only nodded as a butterfly landed on his head. Osomatsu chuckled as he watched another land on Kara's hand. "Geez you're like some kind of magnet." Osomatsu said, scratching the back of his head.

Karamatsu laughed, staring up at the sky. He paused realizing something before turning towards Osomatsu with a look of curiosity on his face. "Hey Osomatsu um... Is it always dark here?" Karamatsu asked.

"Well yeah. I've never actually seen sunlight but really there's no need for it. Pretty much everything here glows in the dark or lights up anyway" Osomatsu said, shrugging.

"I see" Karamatsu said, letting the butterflies fly off. There was a pause before Osomatsu turned towards Kara with a grin. "Hey Karamachuu" Osomatsu said, a look of mischief on his face.

"Hm?" karamatau barely had time to say before Osomatsu splashed some water at him.

"Eh??" karamatsu exclaimed, wiping the water off his face as Osomatsu laughed. "Come catch me~" Osomatsu said quickly before running into the trees surrounding the lake.

Osomatsu! Karamatsu yelled before running after him. Osomatsu was no longer in Karamatsu's sight but Kara could still hear his footsteps in the distance.

"Osomatsu!" Karamatsu yelled before tripping over something and losing track of where Osomatsu was entirely.

"Nng.... Osomatsu...? Where did you go?" Karamatsu said, slowly standing up. "Where are you?!" he yelled, dusting off his pants.

"Who are you looking for?" an unknown voice said from the distance. "E-eh? Who was that? Hello??" Karamatsu asked, backing up.

The voice was deep. It sounded almost threatening but somewhat familiar.

A black cat jumped down from a branch on a tree, startling Karamatsu.

"Who are you looking for? The cat repeated as he stared with his unusually colored purple eyes.

Karamatsu was too shocked to reply. Sentient flowers now this?! He thought, staring at the black ball of fur.

"You gonna talk or what? I don't have all day." the cat said, glaring at karamatsu with those deep purple eyes of his.

"I-i um.... I'm looking for Osomatsu and I'm kinda lost" Karamatsu said, his face hidden in the shadows.

"Hmm.. I didn't know Osomatsu had any visitors. He's been alone ever since that stupid incident" the cat said blankly

"Huh? What inciden-" Karamatsu barely managed to say before tripping over another vine, falling onto the ground once again.

"Tch why are you so goddamn clumsy?" the cat asked, getting closer to the second born.

"S-sorry I..um.." Karamatsu said sitting down on his knees.

"Just forget it. Anywa-" the cat paused. From this angle he got a better look at Karamatsu's face.

He must have been staring for a little too long because Karamatsu found himself looking away in different directions to avoid eye contact.

"H-how the hell are you back!? I thought!... You were supposed to be!-..."

"Uh e-excuse me? I don't understand what you're trying to say" Karamatsu said, a confused expression on his face.

"Wait... But you have whites in your eyes so you can't be.." the cat said, trailing off

"E-eh?"

"You're not his brother are you, Karamatsu?" the cat said, examining Kara's face.

"I- well no... Wait how do you know my name?!" Karamatsu replied.

The cat groaned before answering." just... Just don't worry about that okay..but anyway I never introduced myself" the cat cleared his throat before speaking.

"My name is Ichi and apparently I'm the guy who has to help the clumsy idiot over here who trips over his own damn feet." Karamatsu blushed with slight embarrassment.

"Heyyy Karamatsuuuu!" a voice called from the distance. "Osomatsu?" Karamatsu said, standing up.

Ichi rolled his eyes, climbing back into the tree. " hey next time you come here we need to talk ichi said quickly before disappearing into the dark.

Karamatsu turned towards ichi to see if he could figure out where he went before he was grabbed and lifted into the air by someone with an incredible amount of strength.

"Sorry I kinda left you behind Karamachuu! I thought you could keep up" Osomatsu said, damn near holding Kara above his head.

"Ah um i-its okay-" Karamatsu barely had time to say before being launched into the air, which in seven words, scared the living hell out of him.

Osomatsu quickly caught him, swinging and spinning him around as a dizzy and confused Karamatsu was trying to process what just happened.

Osomatsu quickly realized that he may have gone a bit overboard and spoke up. "Oh hehe sorry Kara I probably shouldn't have done that" Osomatsu said awkwardly chuckling.

"N-nooo...itsss...okayy" a dizzy Karamatsu replied, giving a thumbs up.

Osomatsu only laughed in response. "Maybe I can make ya some cupcakes to make it up to you." Osomatsu said, giving a blissful smile.

____________________

It was 11:05 pm. Karamatsu had just got back and was trying not to attract too much attention from his brothers.

Karamatsu let out a sigh before being startled and stumbling to the ground. He looked up to see a familiar face.

"Where the hell were you?!" Ichimatsu yelled, crossing his arms. "N-nowhere important brother" Karamatsu quickly replied before standing up and attempting to walk past Ichimatsu, only to be pushed back.

"Where. Were. You?" Ichimatsu repeated giving Karamatsu a death like glare that made Karamatsu freeze in place. "N-nowhere" Karamatsu said, looking away.

"You know you're a bad liar" Ichimatsu said, glare still present on his face. His eyes landed on the gold heart locket around Karamatsu's neck.

"Where the hell did you get this?!" Ichimatsu yelled, grabbing the locket and yanking it off of karamatsu's neck.

"Stop! Give it back!" Karamatsu yelled as he desperately reached for it, tears quickly welling up in his eyes.

Ichimatsu held it above his head, Karamatsu's tears not moving him. "What have you been doing for the past few hours? And who gave this to you?" ichimatsu asked in a dark, unforgiving tone.

"What the hell Ichimatsu?! leave him alone! He hasn't done anything to you" Osomatsu yelled as he entered the room.

Ichimatsu turned towards Osomatsu with a look of pure annoyance on his face.

"You don't even know what's been going on!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1.3K 10
The music business was a tough job, but you were up for the challenge. You spent your whole life playing and creating music, because it was your pass...
33.4K 1.1K 14
Once upon a time there was a lovely young princess. Her live was filled with love and joy when suddenly an evil queen took over her kingdom. When sh...
1.2K 81 15
He felt something run down his chin. He touched it with his small fingers, looking at his fingers. Blood covered his tops of his fingers. He wiped th...
119K 2.1K 33
Reader-chan is a childhood friend of the sextuplets, but when they all ask her out one day, she knows she can only choose one. The story is hard to e...