Dating My Bias Wrecker. |Yoon...

By xmintylovex

" If me and Taehyung were both drowning who would you save first ?" Asked Yoongi. "Taehyung." Replied Jimin. ... More

BTS Members
1~Attack on Bangtan
2~War of Hormone
3~Danger
4~Why Taehyung?
πŸ’š5~Remember that shirt ?πŸ’š
πŸ’š6~Show youπŸ’š
πŸ’š7~Loyalty being testedπŸ’š
πŸ’š8~SugaπŸ’š
πŸ’š9~ Ride back with youπŸ’š
πŸ’š10~Taehyung is number 1πŸ’š
πŸ’š11~Wrecked? πŸ’š
πŸ’š12~pay me in Skewer couponsπŸ’š
πŸ’šQuestion of the dayπŸ’š
πŸ’š13~MochiπŸ’š
πŸ’š14~PeperoπŸ’š
πŸ’š15~I eat tensionπŸ’š
πŸ’š16~HushπŸ’š
πŸ’š17~ I might be homelessπŸ’š
πŸ’š18~Priorities πŸ’š
πŸ’š19~Are you sure?πŸ’š
πŸ’š20~I'm deceased πŸ’š
πŸ’š21~Who's lips?πŸ’š
πŸ’š22~liesπŸ’š
πŸ’š23~ Train to DaeguπŸ’š
πŸ’š24~KumamonπŸ’š
πŸ’š25~Where is my child?πŸ’š
Advice
πŸ’š26~Ji-mineπŸ’š
πŸ’š27~First loveπŸ’š
πŸ’š28~ Smooth like a snakeπŸ’š
πŸ’š29~ Red tentπŸ’š
πŸ’š31~My! My! Meow!πŸ’š
πŸ’š32~Where are you ?πŸ’š
πŸ’š33~ I gotta let goπŸ’š
πŸ’š34~But I still want you πŸ’š
πŸ’š35~Please hold meπŸ’š
πŸ’š36~ Gateway Suga πŸ’š
πŸ’š37~ A good man,for youπŸ’š
πŸ’š38~ Tell meπŸ’š
πŸ’š39~ Don't tell meπŸ’š
πŸ’š40~Pillow talkπŸ’š
πŸ’š41~Good beginningsπŸ’š
πŸ’š42~sacrifices: my selfish actsπŸ’š
????43~First dates????
πŸ’š44~OpportunitiesπŸ’š
πŸ’š45~ DreamsπŸ’š
πŸ’š46~ Train to BusanπŸ’š
πŸ’š47~OriginsπŸ’š
πŸ’š48~ Look at me tooπŸ’š
????49~Forgiving????
πŸ’š50~WelcomeπŸ’š
πŸ’š51~ New jobsπŸ’š
πŸ’š52~The dormsπŸ’š
πŸ’š53~Bottled thoughtsπŸ’š
FML
πŸ’š54~ waitingπŸ’š
πŸ’š55~ Go GoπŸ’š
πŸ’š56~The little things you doπŸ’š
πŸ’š57~Drunk in marriage πŸ’š
πŸ’š58~On this stage πŸ’š
πŸ’š59~ That kind of coupleπŸ’š
πŸ’š60~ Fan clubπŸ’š
Lives on Instagram
πŸ’š61~ Last dayπŸ’š
πŸ’š62~ How it startedπŸ’š
πŸ’š63~ How it endedπŸ’š
πŸ’š64~ My VowπŸ’š
πŸ’š65~ The process πŸ’š
????66~ If you????
Hidden chapter
πŸ’š67~The kidnappingπŸ’š
Advice on new books
πŸ’š68~PaybackπŸ’š
πŸ’š69~New member?πŸ’š
πŸ’š70~ stuffieπŸ’š
71~Truth
????72~ Car chase????
Hidden chapter
πŸ’š73~ TrustπŸ’š
πŸ’š74~ I doπŸ’š
πŸ’š75~ Seven πŸ’š
πŸ’š76~EuphoriaπŸ’š
πŸ’š77~ Propose πŸ’š
πŸ’š78~Boy in luvπŸ’š
πŸ’š79~ Mic drop πŸ’š
πŸ’š80~ Bias Wrecked πŸ’š
Epilogue
Publishing News for Meadows

πŸ’š30~ One more Weekend πŸ’š

12.3K 685 368
By xmintylovex

Kid: Guess who I saw at the beach today?

Hobi: Crap has Yoongi seen this yet?

Jineomma: What is my baby doing there?

The father: So who is this guy?

Kid: I don't know I just managed to take the photo then I had to run away.

Rivaltae: Why did you run? XD

Kid: Some people noticed me

Rivaltae: When are you going to visit me?

Kid: I'm seeing you in a few days...

Rivaltae: Jimin went to visit Yoongi. Why can't you?

Kid: I believe he had no choice.

Rivaltae: I literally went to their house at Daegu and his mum rejected me at the entrance, said she's gonna call security.

Kid: What seriously?

Rivaltae: Yeah I just told her my name is Taehyung and she just slammed the door on me.

Jineomma: wow is kookie actually texting on the group chat?

The father: Jinnie when are you going to visit me?

[jineomma leaves the chat]

Yoongs: I'm calling Jimin

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Yoongi was busy making dinner reservations and ordering a suit of Jimin. He had picked out a simple grey suit with a velvet collar. The shirt underneath is white and instead of a tie he thought ruffles would look cute on the younger.

Yoongs: The brat isn't picking up.

Kid: You will not believe what Chanyeol posted on his twitter.

So he video calls Hobi.

"Dude you need to hurry up looks like someone might take your spot." Hobi gasps because he just saw the Instagram post.

"Ha. What is that even supposed to mean?" Yoongi scoffs. "Park Jimin thinks he can kiss me whenever he wants, make lose focus and put me on edge. He's mine Hobi."

"Well actually-" Hobi starts, he stops because Yoongi is giving him the death glare. He clears his throat. " Well, he looks single... otherwise, Joon Hee would know... should I ask her? ... She's sleeping in my room though... if I wake her up... it would be rude."

Yoongi laughs, this is all a joke, it must be. What went wrong? When his Jimin was in Daegu wasn't it perfect? Them together wasn't it enough?

"Firstly, he is single... secondly, what is Joon Hee doing in your room? Thirdly, if you woke her up she'd bite you." Yoongi took his phone out but he regrets it because he sees the picture again. What if he does something to Jimin without his consent... You know he just so happen to know a few people that might do those kinds of thing.

"We stayed up watching movies, and I'm sleeping on the couch, and Joon Hee isn't a crazy girl like everyone makes her out to be, she's kind and she's always helpful," Hobi explains.

But Yoongi wasn't listening anymore he wanted to do this right and he wanted to do this in person. He just hoped Jimin would wait for a few more days. But after seeing the message, even he got impatient. He wanted to know what was happening now. Hobi was right they weren't anything... yet.

And so instead of finishing the preparations for his date, Yoongi begins making fake accounts.

And maybe he's bitter because he's a coward. He doesn't have any rights yet but it didn't mean it didn't hurt a little, especially since Chanyeol is a close friend. And maybe he was stupid for hesitating this whole time. But when Yoongi feels like this he isn't rational and maybe he just went a little too far.

Hobi looked up from his phone "You're a jealous mother fucker." He laughs.

But it wasn't a laughing matter. In truth Yoongi was scared.

And maybe he might regret it later but like I said he wasn't logical at this state. Yoongi usually wasn't bitter. It wasn't really his personality to swoop this low. But he did and that's when Jimin finally called him.

"He's calling me Hobi, I have to go." Yoongi says.

"Don't fuck up." Hobi warns him before hanging up.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

"Hyung! What's with your tweet, take it down." Jimin's voice was a whisper but he did sound angry. "People are going to misunderstand."

And maybe Yoongi wanted them to misunderstand, wanted them to think something's up. He wanted to just ask Jimin out there and then but the plan was it would be done romantically... with flowers and shit.

Yoongi ordered a bouquet and it will get delivered to Jimin's house when he gets back to Seoul.

"Why? What's wrong with it, others can post pictures of you but I can't? " Yoongi scoffs.

"But hyung, your post is too suggestive, what about your image and the press, it just might create a scandal," Jimin explains.

"Why are you whispering?" Yoongi asks, his tone might be harsh.

"Chanyeol is sleeping on the other side of the bed." Jimin whispers.

Yoongi freezes he feels like he's about to be sick.

"Jimin why is he sleeping there?"

"We got back late hyung, he was taking me to eat out and he warned his manager, they said it was okay." Jimin yawns slightly. He doesn't understand. Friends can sleep next to each other... He believed Yoongi sees him as a friend yet they slept together on one bed. All he knows is, no one can make his heart race like Yoongi did.

"Go to the living room or something so we can talk." Yoongi orders. He's harsh and he has never been like this. Not with anybody. Not with past relationships.

Jimin nods even though Yoongi can't see him. He lies down on the couch, he brought a blanket so he wasn't cold and puts his earphones on. He lies down and maybe Yoongi can finally breathe.

"Hyung I'm on the couch," Jimin says. A small yawn escapes his lips, and it's so easy for Yoongi to calm down.

"Okay good."

"So what did you want to talk about hyung?" Jimin asks.

"Anything," Yoongi replies softly.

And they did, because talking about anything was so easy with Jimin.

//I help my brother out on weekends so I had no time to post and write 😭😭 Also I created so much mess with this book I had to plan out how to fix all the drama💚💚  I finally told my amino friend about this book Your_Only_Hope 💚💚💚 This is for you 💚💚 Also I made a bet with my friend I'll explain it in the next chapter 💚💚💚 Please vote and comment 💚💚///

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 13.2K 45
"Why do you hate me so much Y/N ?" He asked me "You seriously don't know ?" "I wouldn't be asking if I know silly" he replied "Well you need to fi...
15.8K 1K 22
❝ I hope someday I can call you mine, and you can call me yours ❞ On the phone: "Hyungggggg" drunk hoseok said "Hobi are you drunk?" yoongi said "may...
200K 7.3K 34
"Hello...? Is it the suicide helpline?" "No, I think you have a mistake..." "Oh, I apologise..." "Wait... Don't go.." Top! Jimin and Taehyung Bottom...
568K 28.4K 47
Im too lazy to write it now Started; 04.21.20 Ended; 06.08.20 highest rank; #2 in jinkook #1 in taejin