Cheating my Boyfriend with my...

By factitiousbyproxy

SKYLAR AEVERY PRINCETON - With glamorous beauty and brain, being kind and Innocent and having a big heart f... More

CHAPTER ONE
Yohoo Guys
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CAST of CHARACTERS
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
Yayay Guys
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
Hello There!
Meeting Them!
CHAPTER TWELVE
Those who out there!
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
Hey Guys
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
To my dear readers
Hello Guys
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
Oh Oh
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHATER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
Heads Up!
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
hello
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
oooppss
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
Glimpse of our Wedding and Our new Beginning
THE END
Hey!

CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

1.4K 39 1
By factitiousbyproxy

Slap strike three!

- JANA -

'' why did you slapped her hermonie, you shouldnt've done that to our bestfriend '' I told hermonie after my last teardrop falls.

'' she deserved it jana '' she replied crying.

She didn't cry while skylar was here with us, but knowing her I know she's the one who's hurting the most 'cause if there's someone who will fight to death for skylar it will be hermonie, that's why it's a puzzle to me why she had to slap skylar eventhough it's against her will.

'' guys I know we all been hurt to what skylar did, but she's hurting too. I know she didn't mean it. We all know her, she's always been so good to us, let's talk to her again please? '' mel told sniffing to her nose.

'' guys for now let's take a break. Skylar chose to exclude us with this mess so let's act like it. '' hermonie firmly told.

'' what? what if her family find out about this, she'll be in big trouble and she need a friend, and that's us '' mel added

'' she has adrienne ''

'' are you fucking serious hermonie? ''

'' yes I am mel so shut up! '' and she stormed out of the house.

'' oh shit! '' I told face palming.

'' this is a big mess, I can't do this anymore jana '' mel told slouching on the couch shutting her eyes closed.

- SKYLAR -

After I went out from the house. I turned on my phone again and there, all the text messages and missed calls ding successively.

I looked at it and my heart starts to beat anxious when I saw my dad calling me.

S - hello dad?

D - where are you?

S - dad------

D - GO HOME NOW! 

then he hung up.

'' shit! '' I mumbled and start to drive home.

I called kaia and told her that I need to go home. I know she's worrying the way her voice sounds like, she asked me if something is wrong but I just told her that I'll find any possible ways to be okay.

vague answer.

---------------------------------------------

'' dad ''  I called after I closed his office door.

He was standing near his table, his back facing me.

'' dad '' I called again.

He turned to me and threw an envelope on top of the table.

'' what's that dad? '' I asked nervously

'' see it for yourself '' he plainly answered.

My dad is acting real strange today, he's not like this to me, with a hammering chest I slowly walked towards the envelope and carefully grabbed it.

I opened it and my eyes grew big when I saw what's inside. It contains lots of photos of me and kaia going out and kissing, there was also the newspaper talking about adrienne's suspicious girlfriend.

My hands tremble and the pictures I was holding dropped onto the table and to the floor.

'' Dad I.....i... '' I couldn't find the right word to say as the tears started to roll down over my face.

'' EXPLAIN!!! '' he yelled out angrily.

'' dad I....i'm sorry! ''

'' so when are you going to tell us huh? ''

'' dad I'm just waiting for the right time t...to tell you ''

'' that's bullshit skylar!! when did you become a disobedient child ?? and what's this, you are kissing a girl for heavensake!!! '' he picked and tore one of the pictures.

'' do you have a relationship with her? ''

silence....

'' SKYLAR I AM ASKING YOU!!! '' and he slammed hard his hands onto his table.

'' y....yes, dad I'm I'm ------- ''  but I wasn't able to continue when my dad slapped me on the face.

For the second time today I was slapped. I looked at my dad and I can easily tell he's very displeased. He's heavy breathing and his face was so red.

My tears continue to fall down and this time it's much heavier than what I did infront of my bestfriends. I am crying aloud when my brother lucas strongly swung the door open.

bangggggg!

His eyes moved from me to dad and back to me.

'' Dad!!!! '' he shouted and ran towards me. He embraced me so tight like he's protecting me from an enemy.

'' Lucas don't meddle in here, go out now! ''

'' No dad. I am her eldest brother so I won't let you to hurt her ''

'' What I am doing is for her, don't you know she's having a relationship with a girl! '' my dad spat and I felt lucas body got stiffed. I thought he's going to remove his arms from me but he tightened it more instead securing me more.

'' what's wrong with that? '' lucas answered weakly.

'' What's wrong?? are you kidding me Lucas, your sister is a lesbian. She broke up with Aidan to be with this hollywood woman.!!!! ''

'' even so dad you shouldn't have hurt my sister '' lucas exclaimed but my dad ignored my brother and direct his attention to me again.

'' Skylar listen, you are going to fix everything with Aidan and end your relationship with that girl ''

I pulled out myself from lucas embrace.

'' but I don't love Aidan anymore, I love her dad! '' I told crying

'' Stop being a shameful daughter to me Skylar and do the right thing ''

'' right thing? but doing the right thing will make me unhappy dad '' I sobbed

Dad walked closer to our direction, so Lucas pulled me closer to him to protect me from dad.

'' you were happy before you met that girl so you can do it again ''

'' but I love her dad, why just accept it?? ''

'' The world will never accept a woman dating another woman, it's a sin to God and it's not right, you have a brilliant mind use it appropriately ''

'' But dad! ''

'' No buts!!!! ''

'' I can't do that, I love her and I cannot do what you're telling me. She makes me feel complete ''

'' Enough!!!! ''

'' daddy you should listen to me ''

'' Skylar this conversation is over!!! ''

'' NO!! '' I yelled walking towards my dad and another slap touched my still reddened face. Lucas ran fast and hugged my shaking body.

'' Dad that's enough!!!!! '' lucas shouted, and that's the first time he did this to dad.

Dad walked back to his desk and sit.

'' From now on, you are grounded. You cannot go out from your room, you are just intended to go to school and home and  you can't go anywhere without chaperone and this will not be removed until you surpass this confusement phase and fix everything with Aidan!!! ''

'' but Dad! '' I plead.

'' and NO PHONE! ''

'' dad that's too much ''

'' It's FINAL SKYLAR!!!!! ''

and I cried much heavier.

'' ssshhh let's go to your room baby '' and lucas ushered me out going to my own safe haven.

'' hey stop crying baby '' he cupped my cheeks and looked sincerely to my eyes.

'' I love you my princess, I'm sorry if dad laid hands on you but I promise you it' won't happen again. I'll protect you '' he said with so much love.

'' are you not mad at me? '' I sobbed.

He shook his head '' no and never '' he told and kissed my forehead.

Lucas engulfed me in to his embrace and let me stay there until there was no more tears to cry out.

'' baby? '' I heard him talk.

'' hmmmm? ''

'' can your brother here ask you something? ''

I smiled the way he delivered the line

'' yes big bro. ''

'' so was it adrienne? the one you told me you fell inlove with? ''

I nodded '' are you ashamed of me? ''

'' No but I admit that I didn't thought any of this, that our princess will be loving another princess ''

'' I didn't plan it to happen Lucas, it just happened. I'm sorry '' I looked up to him and my eyes starts to water again.

Lucas cupped my cheeks again and wiped my tears using his thumbs.

'' don't cry any more sky, I'm not ashamed of you. Let's say that what you feel for her is real then so be it. I am accepting you for who you are and Matty and Mom for sure ''

'' but not dad '' I sadly told as I engulfed myself in to Lucas warm body. He just sighed.

'' How do you think dad knows everything? '' I asked

'' maybe he hired a private investigator to follow you around, do you remember the day that he finally said yes to you without having any chaperones? ''

'' yes ''

''  I told you to be careful right? '' I nodded '' the reason for that is I know for sure that daddy will never let you to just do everything you wanted. He loves you so much, you're his only daughter and our only princess and what happened today was because he just hurt and mad. But after all of these, it will be alright ''

'' I hope so Lucas ''

'' give him some time and don't hold any grudge towards our father okay? ''

'' I won't you know how much I love our parents ''

'' hmmmmm ''

then silence......

'' Lucas? ''

'' yes? ''

'' thank you for everything '' I smiled on his chest.

'' no worries baby ''

silence.......

'' Lucas? ''

'' hmmmm? ''

'' I love you ''  then he pushed me up to have a better look of my face. His hands on my shoulders and my hands holding his arms.

He smiled and say

'' you love me more than Matty? or just because he's not here that's why you told me that ''

I pout my lips and encircle my arms around his neck. I rest my head on his shoulder as he snaked his arms around my waist.

'' I love you because I love you Lucas and I love Matty the way I love you, both of you are the best brother in the whole wide world and I am always thankful to God because he gave you to me '' and I kissed his cheek.

Lucas got emotional to what I've said. He tilt his head to the side when he wiped dry a stray of tears rolled down from his face. I know he don't want me to see him like this so I kept on pretending.

'' We love you too Skylar, so so so much ''

and he continue to hug me and be at my side until the next day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374 15 17
Lexie and Ally are best friends. They are extremely close. The story follows the pair as they slowly discover new feelings and come to terms with tho...
121K 5.8K 31
[COMPLETED] I won't be another straight man's secret. It's hard to plan the perfect wedding for your best friend when you can't keep your eyes off th...
948 42 26
Sophia Woods is quiet, keeps to herself, and hates attention. She moves to Charleston, South Carolina after getting emancipated to run from her terri...
27.2K 720 42
Skylar Hi, I'm Skylar, but friends call me Sky. Actually, I don't have many of them. I'm shy and rather awkward. I think too much and feel too much...