All Four of Them

By eridanscarvedjohn

Max the oldest at 23, Cory next in line at 19, Michael right after that at 17, and Chris last in line at 16... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2-
Chapter 3-
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

All Four of Them

20.7K 182 0
By eridanscarvedjohn

So technically speaking I should write s disclaimer on this page, but if you look at the story info it says all rights reserved. That means its mine so that's that.

Any way here it goes.

Four boys spending their entire lives running from the disapproving ways of the world around them. They had each other but that never felt like enough. One day a beautiful girl comes along. Could she complete their circle of love or would she send it into turmoil like the whole world wishes she could. They don't really know but in the mean time the rough loving should sustain them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 77.8K 22
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series (But can be read standalone ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spr...
141K 5K 59
|A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES| Perhaps it was her own fault that the people around her always ended up hurt. Perhaps she had done something, stumbled...
115K 5.5K 19
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...
13.7K 516 27
johnson Kim, Real name; Kim Lee A 20 years old expressionless guy and a music artist reincarnated into a fantasy game-like world after dying fr...