Chapter 2-

Chapter 2-

I took a few steps back from the door trying to decide whether to run or walk in. While I was thinking so hard I almost missed the growl that came to the room. When I stepped back my scent faded. He could tell what I was planning on doing. This scent is different, he smells like the forest and man the other one smelt like vanilla and man. Well that means I am outnumbered  two to one.

Feeling overwhelmed by this new discovery I make a run for it. That should prove more than anything I can't handle a mate. I run under pressure.

I take off sprinting down the halls as I feel the walls slowly closing in on me. I haven't had an anxiety attack in years, but what the fuck. This is the perfect time for one!

By the time I get outside I am crying I am so damn scared of these things I just want to lay down and die. I only make it a few more steps before I am locked in a pair of strong arms. In all rationality that is currently in the deep dark trench in the back of my mind I know it is the mate I first ran away from.

I struggle to break free. "Please I can't breathe!"

He realized what my problem was and loosened his grip on me and turns me around slowly. He lets go of my arms and wraps them around my waist. He starts pulling me to sit on the ground and I start to calm down as I hear his voice.

"Look up at the sky," I do as he says. "Breathe."

In a few minute I am in the forest smelling one's arms as we are walking towards a purple mustang. Even as bent out of shape as I am I smile at the epic color. Panic Attacks wear me out. I thought as I drift to sleep snuggling into his arms more. My purrs and two soft affectionate growls answer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I wake up I notice that I am in quite the comfortable lap. Since I am just sitting there slumped down, I turn to straddle the vanilla one. I put my arms around his neck my fingers in his hair and my head on his chest. Wiggling all the while my efforts are rewarded with a groan and a greeting from my new lollipop.

In know he can feel my smirk when he gives me a little spank on the bottom.

"Meany," I said biting my lip and batting my lashes at him.

He groans again then bites my bottom lip himself.

I feel myself being lifted into another pair of arms.

"Stop torturing him, you little minx," The forest one said.

"What if I don't want to?" I purr.

He pushes me against the wall and wraps my legs around his waist.

"Trust me you won't like the punishment," He breathes into my ear. I feel my eyes glaze over in pleasure and I blink some to clear them. "By the way, I'm Max."

He puts my arms over my head and violently thrusts his hips against mine. "And you're mine," he whispers nipping at my ear. My heart starts beating hard enough that people in China can hear it. My nipples turn into hard buds and rub against the tough material of my shirt. My core starts to ache and I can feel myself get wet.

"You know, Cory, I think she would like it," The Max says amused.

I open my eyes, to see Max's bright green eyes staring at the red wet hicky that was placed on Cory's neck.

"Don't look so shocked, little minx," Max sad chuckling. "I forgot to mention that I claim all of you as mine didn't I?"

"All?" I squeaked. I mentally guffawed when I heard how pathetically weak my voice sounded

"That's right," He started. "You, Cory, Michael, and Chris,"  He punctuated every word by grabbing my breast, then Cory's crotch, and after he pushed Cory's hips roughly against mine.

On his last words he pulled up my shirt and pinched and pulled on my nipples until they were red swollen balls of sensitivity. When he was satisfied he flicked the left one and I jerked crying out. 

I watched as he took a few steps back and nearly missed when Cory's head dove down and he nibbled and practically ate my nipple until I could feel the pain and pleasure of his feasting reach down my body and make my lower lips ache and pulse, begging to be played with. 

I felt the pleasure completely take control when my head lolled back against the wall and my hips move roughly against the bulge in Cory's pants.

A strangled groan rises from Cory and rises from Cory and he stops the movement of my hips with his big hands.

"It's his birthday do you have a present?" He asks looking to Max over one of his shoulders.

"Yeah, I did, but now I have a better one," Max replies lounging lazily on the counter.