Chapter 4

Max continued to rub himself along Cory's body, Cory whimpered as he held his fist to his mouth. Max leaned his head down and sucked a trail down his neck, distracting Cory from the hand wandering up his shirt.

"Ahh," Cory whimpered thrusting his chest into Max's hand and arching his neck to make room for Max's wandering lips. I saw who a presumed to be Michael slip out of the closet.

I saw Max's eyes flick up to Michael twinkling as Cory, with his eyes clenched as tightly as his fists, went oblivious to his younger brother approaching with a small but noticeable bulge growing in his skinny jeans.

Max pulled Cory up so his back was to Max's chest. Michael jumped as his older brothers were suddenly sitting before him. Max stared into Michael's eyes seducing him with unspoken promises while he had Cory whimpering in his lap.

He reached his hand down to Cory's buttons, keeping eye contact with Michael, while he bit around Cory's ear and undid the restraints keeping Cory's pants on. Cory flinched as Michael's knees caved and he fell to the ground, and his eyes flashed open.

"Aghh!" He shouted as he recognized his younger brother's face right in front of his.

"Kiss him," Max demanded as his hands finally breached Cory's pants and laid his hand on the wet spot on the front of his pants.

Michael leaned into Cory's lip and Cory moaned out rendered completely helpless by the feelings of pleasure being that close to his brothers gave him. Cory kept his eyes shut tightly hoping he wouldn't wake up from what was, he thought, a dream as his brothers roamed his body with their hands and lips.

Max kept a steady hold on Cory's crotch rubbing in circles at an agonizingly slow pace. A never ending roller coaster that wasn't fast enough to bring him to orgasm but still fast enough to keep him on the edge.

Michael's lips were still planted on Cory's, his hands had found homage in twisting Cory's nipples. Every tight squeeze brought pain the sent erotic shots of pleasure to his dick and made his balls clutch to his body. His hole was trying to grip for something that wasn't there. Clenching tightly for something that would create a delicious burning tingle up through his body.

Michael moved his lips to encase a red swollen bud and Cory's chest. Knowing at this point that pain would make the insides of Cory's pants liquid, he clamped his teeth down and pulled. Cory screamed out and almost reached orgasm, but Max removed his hand from rotating on his cock so that it was embedded in Cory's hair.

Max pulled Cory's head back so his kiss swollen pink lips were open and on display as well as the numerous bite marks on his neck. One look from Max had Michael pushing his fingers into Cory's mouth, and Cory sucked to the point that they were tingling and hurting, and little jolts of pleasure had Michael humping Max's thick thighs, from where he was sitting on them.