Chapter 3-

I absolutely hate having to write all again so I am not going to copy the story it may take a different path but it should all be the same idea, so I hope you like this version better because I can't update the other one.

Chapter 3- 

"Who are you talking about?"  I asked, figuring they wouldn't be talking about their own birthdays with each other and no one else was here.

"What, the person or the present?" Max asked lazily looking towards me.

"If I was talking about a present I would have said what," I said the "duh" clearly written across my face.

Max grabbed my chin, "You shouldn't call yourself a what darling."

After a harsh bite to my lip he swaggered off down the hall.

"Cory how the hell can you give a person as a gift to another person," I swung my head his way. "And what if I do not agree to this?"

Cory laughed and shook his head patting my butt affectionately. "I should tell you the story of us."

"What us?" I gestured between the two of us.

"That attitude is going to get you in trouble with Max, " Cory smiled. "I didn't mean us like you and I. I meant us like Max, Michael, Chris, and I."

"I don't know who half of those people are!" I growled annoyed out of my mind, but way to comfortable to try and escape the arms I was in.

Cory continued on leisurely ignoring my complaints. "We're all brothers, if you couldn't tell. And we are destined to share one mate while being mates with each other."

My eyebrows rose, I had four mates who were brothers that were attracted to each other and me.

"So does that mean I am like an addition or something?" I asked.

Cory scanned my face looking for any trace of disgust, uncertainty, or any type of negative emotion or concern about my mates. He wouldn't find any. I was absolutely fine with sharing them with each other, and having four lovers couldn't possibly be unsatisfying.

"How did you guys find out about each other?" I queried.

"Max knew first, and Chris new last," He began. "I don't know how Max told Mike, but Mike new before me. Actually he helped Max, errr, expose me to it."

My mind went straight to the gutter.

"Yeah, how about I just show you?" He asked, his eyes gleamed. A heated hand skimmed my ass.

I jumped at the contact . My eyes went wide. I didn't believe that I was okay with that.

Sensing my disturbance Cory quickly said "Not like that I mean like open our mind connection thingy and actually showing you, I swear I'm not a pervert!"

"Dude you are most definitely a pervert, maybe not in this case but you are generally." I laughed my response in his face.

He looked into my eyes and I couldn't look away. The world fell round me as my reality shifted. My position didn't change but I was in a different room. Their was a boy laying on the bed with his hand in his pants while he read gay porn. I burst out laughing when I realized that boy was a younger version of Cory. He totally is a perv. I saw someone, Cory of course completely unaware of the intruder, the other boy was typing something into an IPhone of some sort. The smile on his face made me completely aware that he was up to no good. I got the feeling that this was Mike the one who helped Max introduce Cory to their so called lifestyle.

I jerked my head around as the door burst open. Awwwwww an immature version of Max, so cute. Cory shuffled around and jerked his hand out of his pants. He tried to hide his comic but he was not slick enough, Max was smirking down at the terrified Cory on the bed.

"G-Get out," Cory whimpered obviously getting more turned on by his brothers presence. "Who said you could be in here?"

Max smirked, "I did, got a problem with that twerp."

Cory just gulped not daring to move and trying to make himself as small as possible. Max leisurely walked over to the bed and rested his ass on the bed next to Cory's head.

"I just came to see how my itty bitty brother was doing," Max smiled and pet Cory's cheek. "Since he wasn't at dinner and all that."

Cory rolled of the bed ad made a run for the door, but Max was on him before he could even get to his feet.

"Aw look who's hard," Cory gulped at his brother's statement withholding a moan from feeling the main character in his fantasies body rubbing against his.

This is so beautiful.