My Kids • Namjoon •

By LuYongxSope

After the death of his wife, Namjoon is now left to raise 6 kids. He comes into play with alot of hard obstac... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
50k already? Face Reveal
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Holiday Special * Read its funny *
Chapter 57
Jin's Birthday Surpise
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Read + Clarity
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Special
Chapter 64
Q & A
Alternative
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Q&A Answers
Tae's Birthday Special
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Jhope's Birthday Surprise
Chapter 84
Yoongi's Birthday Special
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
New Ideas
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Jungkook's Birthday
Q & A
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Advice
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Sorry
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Deleting soon so please read!
Apology
Chapter 108

Chapter 30

2.4K 142 131
By LuYongxSope

( A/N )

The BTS title was ... Firstlove! Or it could've been Awake. It doesn't matter 🤷🏽‍♀️

________________________________

Yoongi walked into his father's room and stood beside his bed. He watched as Namjoon snored loudly with his mouth wide open.

Yoongi was hesitant to wake him up, but then Yoongi realized who he was and tapped on Namjoon's forehead.

"Daddy?" Yoongi asked though his tone of voice was more angry than loving.

Namjoon shook his head like he was hearing voices, but wasn't sure whose voice.

"Daddy?" Yoongi said once more. This time he tapped him on the face. "Wake up."

Namjoon shot his eyes open and peered down at Yoongi. "Yoongi its like 7 a.m why are you up?"

"Its actually 7:25 a.m but who's keeping track?" Yoongi said sarcastically. Namjoon sighed out of frustration and put his hand on Yoongi's shoulder.

"What do you need?" He asked Yoongi. Yoongi climbed onto the bed and faced Namjoon.

Namjoon looked at Yoongi very carefully, studying his movements.

"I couldn't sleep. Im really excited for the piano lessons!" Yoongi smiled showing Namjoon this rare sight of his gummy smile.

"Im glad you're excited baby." Namjoon ruffled Yoongi's hair and got up from his bed.

He walked towards his closet amd started looking through his racks of clothing.

"By the way. I saw Tae Tae chasing Kookie around with scissors." Yoongi said quietly but just loud enough for Namjoon to hear.

Namjoon snapped his head back at Yoongi. "Wait what? How did Taehyung get scissors and how did they get out of their cribs?"

Yoongi put his hand behind his neck and smiled suspiciously.

"I might've let them out of their cribs and told Tae Tae to give Kookie a haircut." Yoongi smiled sheepishly towards Namjoon and Namjoon dropped his hangers on the floor.

"Shit." Namjoon ran out of his room and checked the maknae's bedroom. He opened the door and saw Jimin asleep in his bed. He looked over at the cribs and noticed the twins were both gone.

Namjoon quietly closed the door so he wouldn't wake Jimin up and ran to the living room, skipping the room where the twins were.

Namjoon looked around and noticed a pair of scissors on the floor next to a pile of hair clipped from his sons heads.

Namjoon took a deep breath. "If one of my children is bald I swear to God." Namjoon finally decided to check the older kids room.

Yoongi peeked his head from behind Namjoon's bedroom door and let out a sinister laugh. Namjoon looked back at Yoongi amd squinted his eyes.

He was up to something.

Namjoon put his hand on the doorknob and jiggled it. "Why's the door locked?" He yelled. He banged on the door, waiting for whoever was behind it to open it.

Namjoon put his ear to the door and heard feet scattering.

"Hurry, hide it before daddy comes in." He heard Hobi say. Yoongi was still behind Namjoon's door with his hand to his mouth snickering.

"Boys open the door!" Namjoon yelled again.

"Here we come daddy." Jin yelled back. Namjoon stepped away from the door and the door flew open.

Jin stood their smiling widely at Namjoon. "Goodmorning daddy."

Namjoon bit the side of his cheek amd walked in the older kids room. He looked around and saw Hobi on Jins bed with his hands entwined with each other.

"What's going on here?" Namjoon asked.

Jin looked at Hobi and Hobi looked back at Jin. Just then Yoongi popped his head in the doorway. Both kids looked at him.

"It was Yoongi's idea!" Hobi yelled while pointing at him. Yoongi jumped into the doorway.

"No it wasn't!" He yelled back. Hobi and Yoongi started to argue until Namjoon broke it up.

"Hey, Hey! Stop fighting." Namjoon pulled Yoongi and Hobi away from each other. "Now what idea are you talking about Hobi?"

"Daddy?" Namjoon turned around to see Jimin in the doorway rubbing his eyes. Behind him was Taehyung and Jungkook.

Jimin walked closer to his brothers and dad revealing Taehyung and Jungkook's hair. Namjoon gasped while Yoongi, Hobi and Jin giggled.

Taehyung and Jungkook ran to Namjoon with smiles plastered onto their faces. Namjoon scooped them up in his arms, his eyes still staring at their hair.

Namjoon turned back around towards his three older sons and glared at them.

"Seokjin, Yoongi and Hoseok. What happened to your brothers hair?" Namjoon said with anger in his voice. He was starting to put the pieces together from seeing a pair of scissors and a pile of hair on the living room floor.

"It was Yoongi's idea." Jin suddenly said. Jimin looked around confused.

"You guys still did it." Yoongi smirked. Namjoon shook his head.

"It doesn't matter who's idea it was. You're all grounded. Im taking your toys for the weekend." Namjoon walked out of the room with Taehyung and Jungkook in his arms.

"Dog?" Jungkook asked. Namjoon turned to him and smiled.

"You want a dog?" He asked his youngest son. Jungkook nodded his head.

Namjoon smiled at Jungkook. "We can get a dog."

Taehyung started to clap and so did Jungkook. Namjoon laughed at them and then put them down on the living room floor.

"I can't believe your brothers really cut your guys's hair." Namjoon sighed. "They didn't even do a good job. It looks like you went to the barbershop and I asked them to give you guys a bowl haircut."

"Bowl?" Taehyung said. He cocked his head to the side and looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook looked back at Taehyung and noticed his hair was different. "Bowl?" Jungkook started to laugh as Taehyung laughed too. They were both laughing at each other's hair even though Namjoon had no idea why they were laughing.

"Atleast your hair will grow fast."

***

A few hours passed by and Namjoon had stripped the older kids room of their toys since he said they were grounded for the rest of the weekend.

Hobi sat on his bed with his feet dangling from the sides with a bored expression on his face.

Yoongi spread out across his bed and decided to take a nap while Jin was pacing back and forth.

"Daddy no fair." Hobi said.

"Its all Yoongi's fault." Jin said. He pointed at Yoongi who was still asleep.

"Yeah he told us daddy wanted us too." Hobi added.

Just then there was a knock at the boys's door. Jin looked back. "Yes?"

Namjoon opened the door with one hand and had the other hand behind his back.

"Im sorry that I took away your toys and grounded you, but you can't get away with doing stuff like that to your brothers." Namjoon sincerely said. He hated punishing his kids, but if he didn't then they would just walk all over him.

"We're sorry daddy. Even Yoongi." Jin said. Namjoon smiled and took his hand from behind his back showing Jin, and Hobi the cute small dog that was sleeping on his hand.

Jin gasped and Hobi jumped down from his bed, falling onto the floor. "Ouch. I shouldve used the ladder." Hobi said.

Yoongi woke up from his sleep and witnessed what was going on. "Is that a doggy?" He asked. Namjoon nodded his head and he went to go pet it.

"Where did you get a doggy?" Jin asked. He slowly put his hand on the dog's head and started to pet it.

"I called Ashleigh and asked her if she knew where I could get a dog and she offered to get me one. I paid her when she got here." Namjoon said. "The dog is a girl."

Jin, Yoongi and Hobi were all fascinated by the new addition to the family. They were excited to have a pet.

"What's her name?" Hobi asked.

"I decided to let Jimin name her since he kept begging me. So her name is Butterfly." Namjoon said. He watched his three oldest sons play with Butterfly.

"She's so cute." Yoongi said. He cupped Butterfly's face in his hands and made kissy noises.

"Ew Yoongi don't do that." Jin said.

Namjoon laughed hysterically. His kids always made him laugh so much.

"I'll leave Butterfly in here with you guys. I'll be in the living room with Tae Tae, Kookie, and Jimin. Be careful." Namjoon put his hand on the doorknob amd waited for one of his kids to say okay.

He took the laughing and smiling in the room as an okay and left. He went back to the living room where his three youngest were.

"Did they like it daddy?" Jimin asked. He put the toys that he was playing with down and ran to Namjoon.

"They loved it sweetie."

"Did they like her name?" He asked.

"Yes Jiminie. They loved her name." Jimin smiled and went back to play with Taehyung and Jungkook.

Namjoon stood still thinking to himself. "They're growing up so fast. Jin's kindergarten graduation is next week and the twins birthday is next month. Where has the time gone?"

Time was certainly catching up with Namjoon. Before he knew it time would be something he needed.

___________________________________

( A/N )

I wanted this to be a cute/funny chapter just to lighten the tension going on between the other chapters!

( Question ) What was the first BTS thing you owned/own?

( Answer ) I bought 3 phone cases! One of Suga, V and the other was all of BTS!

( Question ) Which BTS title is used?

* HINT : Its from the album the most beautiful moment in life pt 2 released in 2015 *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6K 3.7K 30
Jin, a 28-year-old man with back pain and an office job suddenly got 6 kids to take care of that he didn't know was his. Adventure ensues. | WARNING...
26.2K 764 27
After your parents died you thought moving in with your brother would be fun but he more stricts towards you and has 6 other guys living with him. Af...
239K 10.6K 37
Jin was a 25 year old 1st grade teacher with a big love for kids. He already had two sons already, twins named Jimin and Taehyung who were only two y...
3.7K 59 15
Living with 7 boys is tough. Being the princess in their eyes is even harder. Here are their adventures.