I Was Made To Hate (Under Ed...

By anandruchi

Guy: Right from this moment, I promise to hate you till my life. Girl: Don't worry, I also don't have any fee... More

Prologue
Copyright ©️
1. Beginning with clash
shot-2
shot-3
shot- 4
shot-5
shot-6
shot-7
New cover
shot- 8
shot-9
shot-10
shot- 11
New cover 2
shot-12
First place
shot-13
shot -14
shot- 15
shot- 16
shot-17
Shot- 18
shot -19
Shot- 20
shot- 21
Shot-23
shot- 24
Last shot + Epilogue

shot-22

10.9K 518 149
By anandruchi

Hey everyone,..

To be continued..

Swara;(avoiding to look into his eyes) DIVORCE PAPERS..!!!
Sanskar got shocked to listen it. He sees the papers and she was right it was their divorce papers,. He look at her who was not looking at him, ND he got confused yet angry at this,.before he could say anything,.

Swara; I know u all are shocked that why I m giving divorce,. But I don't have any other way to repent for my mistakes,.
Sujatha; what are you saying?
Swara; yes Mom... Umm aunty,. I have realized my mistakes, I know I have hurted u all a lot,. I have done so wrong with u,may be u all never forgive me for that but at least I will feel better that I asked for forgiveness.
I know I m not at all important person for u all, u hate me, ND I deserve it. Their was no one in my life who could have taught me what's wrong ND right, that's why I didn't understand it's difference,just thought if someone try to mess with u , destroy him,.ND I destroyed ur son's life ND family. And when I came to know ,it was quite late. I never knew the love of family till I saw Urs, small but all love each other. How could I understood it when I don't have one,. ( Chuckled)
( To uttara) nd uttara, I know I did wrong to u ,u will always hate me for that . I can't say much but we should love someone who deserves our love. U must be to thinking the girl who don't know what is love is giving advice of love.
Uttara; I m...
Swara; (cut her in middle) it's ok ,I know u don't need my advice but if u can ,try to forgive me.
( To Sanskar) Mr. Maheshwari.. I don't know what to say to you or ask forgiveness, I destroyed ur ND ur family, ND separate from ur love. These months were not less than a curse for u. I understand it after all living with the person whom u hate the most. But now u r free, u can have ur life. I forced into that relationship nd now I m releasing u from this unwanted relation. I m giving ur life back,. I can't do more than that. It's totally up to u ,u forgive me or not. I m not forcing you cause now I understood things get worse by it. Now ur life is urs. I m going out of ur life.
Please sign the papers and it has to be submitted in court tomorrow.
U all are not force to live here anymore, u can go whenever u want to. ND pls Don't think that it's my other trick to hurt you or create problem for you. I m just trying to correct it what I spoiled, not fully but it can be better a bit.

Swara was saying all this feeling so much pain in her heart but didn't shed a single tears after all she was always better in hiding her emotions. When she was speaking to Sanskar her voice was getting heavier but composed herself instantly. After saying everything, she was about to go but stop and say with bitter smile..
" nd yeah I m not justifying myself but I m not heartless ND selfish, I do have heart which beats only ,so that I can be alive"( in mind) nd pains that it's not for anyone's love.

After saying all that she left upstairs hurriedly not able to control herself anymore,.

Sanskar was too much angry by now,she just said whatever she wants to nd goes without listening anything, still didn't said what she should,. This girl was still stubborn,. He sees the paper angrily.
( Monologue) now u want divorce, I will see how u get that."
He also go toward room angrily,.
Swara entered the room and tear fell from her eyes but she wipes it immediately
( Monologue) it's pains to loose something what's mine, but why it is paining to me , Sanskar was never mine,why my heart don't want to believe this.. I know I love him but he is not for me.

She goes and take out some file from, as she was ready to go to office,then only Sanskar came inside with a bang, scaring her a bit.
Sanskar look at her ND she asked; do u want something?
Sanskar; yes, u r giving me divorce right?
Swara nods,.
Sanskar; then where are your sign?
Swara; I thought I will sign after you,.
Sanskar; fine,.
He take out his pen ND signed the papers,.
Sanskar; I signed it, now sign them.
Swara; I will..
Sanskar; no. I want you to sign now, I m going to submit it today only..
Swara laughed painfully at herself how bad she is ,that he is so much eager to divorce her today only.
Swara nods, she come to table slowly ND took the pen,.her hand shivered. It was breaking her more and more nd the tears were threaten to fall.., Sanskar was looking at her,her state was totally devasted.,but still she is doing it, she moved her hand to paper but for the first time her hand was shivering badly just for one sign,.
Sanskar; sign it Swara,.
She touched pen tip on the paper nd the tear fell from her eye to the papers.
Now that was it,.
Sanskar angrily pulled her to him ND say; so u still won't say, ur whole body is trembling just to sign a paper and you are saying that you will go out of my life,.
Swara; Mr. Maheshwari...
Sanskar;Don't u dare Swara,. What are you trying to prove? What do u want to do?
Swara; I m just going out of ur life so that u can go back to ur love,.
Sanskar; so u r saying,it doesn't affect u, I don't matter to u,.
Swara;( in mind) u only matter to me Sanskar, nothing else,.not even me, my feelings..
( To Sanskar) no,. I did bad with u ,now I m..
Sanskar; you what Swara? Till when u will kept lying, u will keep hiding urself,. Hiding ur feeling,ur pain,.
Swara; I m not hiding anything,ND even if it is like that,. You are no one to ask me,. Understand,I m not answerable to u.( said sternly trying to hide her inner feeling)
Sanskar;you have to answer me Mrs. Maheshwari,..cause you are my wife,I have full rights to ask you, what you do and why,.

Swara; Mr. Maheshwari, if I m talking politely,it doesn't mean u can blabber whatever u want,I just asked for forgiveness,u didn't took control over my life, now u r free from this relationship na, then stop showing ur right, cause we both never took this relationship seriously, I never meant your wife to you. For you I was just an enemy who shattered your life with her presence,. nd you also mean nothing to me,.
( Her eyes had tears but she hided well by her so called anger,yes it can be anger to show, to show that she is not weak,. To show that she don't need him,but was that truth,.ND answer is hell NO, she knows it well )

Sanskar; so I m nothing to you, right?
Swara nods,.
Sanskar; ( smirked but angry)are you sure Mrs. Sanskar Maheshwari?
Swara; ( sternly) yes,..
Sanskar; ok,.then answer my few questions, if you answered all that, I will not say u anything,.?
Swara; I won't answer you,.
She was about to go but Sanskar pulled her with a jerk that she landed on his chest,he look directly into her eyes ND said dangerously; Our divorce is still not done,ND whether u mean it or not, you are still my WIFE, I said u the day after marriage itself. So never try to avoid me, otherwise consequences will be painful , UNDERSTAND!!!!
Swara shivered by his voice,it was true that he affect her but today she got frightened by his tone,.
Sanskar; Everytime,it won't happen what you say,. You say everything but will never say what you said, I meant nothing to you,then tell me what's this,.

He drag her near dressing table nd remove her hair that was covering her vermilion,
Sanskar;( shout) what is this Swara, if this relationship is nothing., why do u apply it,nd took her bag ,take out mangalsutra ,show to her..,why you always carry this with u.?
Swara; ( shout) fine, I applied it cause we are married, but it doesn't prove anything,.
Sanskar; really, it doesn't,.then why did u saved me that day,when my Anant tried to kill me, for humanity sake??( Sarcastic) now tell you could have done for anyone,.
Swara; yes.. I could have done for anyone,.
Sanskar; ( gritting his teeth in anger) for that anyone you could have cried confessing your love,. For that anyone you felt like you are dying,?for that anyone,you could have put ur life in danger even after watching that car was going to blast in few seconds,.?tell me Swara,.why you cared for me all night,you always was protective toward me, why did u avenge anant when he attack on me..ND shot that two men who hitted my car,. could u have done for that anyone? You always knew that my life was in danger due to that project and you came to save me because u knew about it,. It wasn't co-incidence that u just saw me in your way to home. ND I m not mad that I will ignore each and everything,.

Swara look at him shocked ,he knows everything,.
Sanskar; yes I know every damn thing,. I was concious ,nd even heard what you said in hospital when u came to meet me nd mom didn't wanted you around me,.
Swara looked away,now it was no use to lie when he already heard her confession.. nd by which point she should counter that she could have done for anyone, really?? So she chooses to be quite.
Sanskar; what Happened? No answers,. Still you will say that you don't love me,.but if you don't then why you kept fast for me, and still starving ,not even have a glass of water since yesterday,.
Swara was numb,how he came to know about it,.
Sanskar; what? How do I know about it?
Swara was too shocked to say anything, Sanskar goes to cupboard and take out her saree which she wore yesterday night, why didn't you tell me Swara?

Flashback;

Sanskar woke up nd get fresh n up,. He came back wrapping towel on her waist, he goes to cupboard,he take out his cloths,he wore it and closed the cupboard but sees some red colour cloth stuck in another side,nd it was closed, it was Swara's side. He open the cupboard being confused nd then sees saree, he took it out,.

Sanskar;( monologue) Swara never wear saree then what is it? Wait a min, did she keep fast for me?
Then only Maria came with Sanskar tea, ND sees him with saree,.
She didn't said anything nd kept tea on the table with sad smile , Sanskar notice her and ask; Maria aunty, had Swara kept fast?
Maria nods not able to hide more.; nd she still didn't have anything. Saying this she go from there,.
Sanskar got angry on her for not telling it nd on himself for not having even single hint about it. He remembers how he went to Priya house nd after coming Swara was sleeping,that means she was crying for him..
Sanskar closed his eyes in frustration..ND then went downstairs,only to find her with some papers..

Flashback end..

Sanskar; why didn't you tell me Swara? Why you keep hiding yourself? Will you still say that you don't have feelings for me?

That was enough for Swara she burst out,.

Swara;( shout but tears too) Yes,.I love you, I m fallen for you,.that's what u want to listen then hear it,. Swara Maheshwari ( didn't realize she told herself Maheshwari),who is made only for hate, who is cursed to love, is fallen in love with u Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari,.yes I did everything cause i love you, I saved cause I can't see anything happens to you, I wanted to take ur pain ,I feared to loose you. You are my everything, nd it's feels like dying to see ur love in that condition, yes I kept fast for you and wanted to confess my love cause for sometine I was lost in my dream world that may be someday you will also love me,but it crashed with reality ND my dream shattered, Congrats cause I lost myself to u, I lost my heart to u. You are happy now? Now it will be pain me like u ,when I separated u from Priya. I will also know the pain of love when you will go back to her caise you love Priya. It's really best joke of my life ,I fell in love with my husband but he loves someone else. But I have no regrets to love u, cause it's my best feeling,. I can live with that my whole life.. now say you are happy? The person who gave u pain ,is now going through the same. I m going out of ur life na, what's your problem?, anyway it's hurting me, but I thought it will hurt less if I go away myself rather than when u throw me out of ur life. I lost you but I know u were never mine. I always told it will change nothing ND it's true cause u don't love me. It pains more and more Everytime I think about it.. I love you a lot but you don't.. you don't..( said in broken voice)

Sanskar smile with tears to hear her confession, she dared to confess. But still had fear of rejection, pain to get failure in love,.
He move toward her ND cups her face; and what if I do?
Swara; no,. You don't,.I don't want this pain more.. just go away,. Just..( try to push him)

She could not complete it as Sanskar took her lips in his nd kiss her passionately,.Swara wiggles but Sanskar hold her tight by her waist and holding her both hand behind hers,. He bits her lips,nd she gasped . He deepen the kiss melting her, sensing her calm, he moved his hand to her hair and ruffle it. Swara also reciprocate loosing her control. She lost herself in his arms ND her hand reached to his chest to his shoulder, gripping it tight in her fist..

Screen freezes on their kissing each other.

Precap: what happened next,...
Don't drag your mind to ahem....ahemm..😆😆

That's all for today's update,. Will be back soon with next,. Till then take care,..bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 11.1K 54
"I love you, Swara. I promise that I'll never let a single drop of tear come out of your eyes," he said while holding her hands. "I don't believe in...
989K 50.1K 47
"Leave me, you Idiot. I am not Yours And We are not together. I don't like you And I don't ever wanna be with you. Do you get that?" I snapped at him...
74.1K 2.7K 14
**** Scene 1 Ragini(blushing) : I love Laksh Swara(excited) : Omg omg rago.. I m very happy for u.. I will help u in proposing him.. Dont worry he wi...
69.7K 2.8K 24
[12/4, 1:41 PM] neha: Love changes life 💘 A story of disabled girl how she takes her weakness to the level of strenght and become perfect and she ga...