The Sacrifice ~ The Vampire D...

By StineSkar

'Book 2' The Vampire Diaries genderbent story. More

Cast
2x01 - The Return
2x02 - Brave New World
2x03 - Bad Moon Rising
2x07 - Masquerade
2x08 - Ross
2x09 - Kaspian
2x10 - The Sacrifice
2x11 - By The Light Of The Moon
2x12 - The Descent
2x13 - Daddy Issues
2x14 - Crying Wolf
2x18 - The Last Dance
2x19 - Colette
2x20 - The Last Day
2x21 - The Sun Also Rises
2x22 - As I Lay Dying
Season 3
3x01 - The Birthday
3x02 - The Hybrid
3x03 - The End Of The Affair
3x04 - Disturbing Behavior
3x05 - The Reckoning
3x06 - Smells Like Teen Spirit
3x08 - Ordinary People
3x09 - Homecoming
3x10 - The New Deal
3x11 - Our Town
3x12 - The Ties That Bind
3x13 - Bringing Out The Dead
3x14 - Dangerous Liaisons
3x15 - All My Children
3x16 - 1912
3x17 - Break On Through
3x18 - The Murder Of One
3x19 - Heart Of Darkness
3x20 - Do Not Go Gentle
3x21 - Before Sunset
3x22 - The Departed
Book 3

3x07 - Ghost World

113 2 0
By StineSkar

Picture of Lex Branson

Salvatore Boarding House

Demi is tied to a chair. A fireplace stoker in her chest. Her ring is on the floor. Mason is watching her.

"Oh, you got to be kidding me"

"Hurts, doesn't it?" Mason asks even though Demi can't see or hear her.

"Oh, Stella" Demi says, thinking it's Stella that has done this to her. "Low blow, Stella. Low blow"

Stella appears "What the hell happened to you?"

"Whatever twisted ripper game this is, leave me out of it"

"I didn't do this" Stella tells her.

"Quite screwing around!"

"I didn't" She checks the chains "It's pretty messed up though, isn't it?"

"Yep"

Stella removes the iron stick. Demi screams. Stella begins to remove the chains but stops and leaves. Mason is watching them.

"Yeah, not to worry. I'll just untangle myself" Demi calls out sarcastically.

Mason opens the curtains so the sunlight can enter the room. Demi screams as her skin burns.

**********

Town Square

Carlisle is helping Benny to hang lanterns from the trees. Demi pulls up near them in her car. "Greetings, blondie. Witchy. I think you got your voodoo wires all crossed when you got rid of Viktor Donovan"

"What do you mean, why?" Benny asks.

"Because I'm pretty sure I just got spit-roasted by Mason Lockwood's ghost"

"What?"

"And why would you think that?" Carlisle asks her.

"Maybe because she chained me to a chair and shoved a hot poker in my chest. Let's just say I'm having déjà vu"

Carlisle looks at Benny "I thought you said that ghosts couldn't physically interact with people"

"They can't"

"Yeah, well, I don't have time for a vengeful Lockwood. When I kill someone, they're supposed to stay dead. Whatever you screwed up, fix it" Demi drives away fast with her tires squealing.

**********

Old Witch House

Benny is still casting the spell. There's wind everywhere in the room. Everything moves.

"Benny, I don't like this. Benny..." Carlisle says nervous. Suddenly someone grabs Benny's hands. It's his grandmother. "Oh, my god. Is that your...?"

Benny looks shocked "Grams"

**********

Mystic Grill

Eliot enters the restrooms and sees Jemma and Aaron kissing.

"Aaron?"

Aaron looks surprised.

**********

Street

Stella is walking down a street and sees Lex's reflection in a car window. She turns around and he's standing before her.

"Lex!"

**********

Mystic Grill

Demi and Althea are at the bar. Mason arrives. They both can see her.

"Mason"

Mason takes Demi's glass and drinks it "God, I missed whiskey" she then smashes it on Demi's forehead.

Demi then looks at Althea "Told ya"

**********

Street

Stella is with Lex "Hi!"

"You're dead"

"Well, technically, so are you"

"Then how the hell can I see..." Lex interrupts her.

"See me? Yeah, I have no idea. And I have no idea how long it's going to last, so let's get right to the point. You're off the rails. Big time"

"Look, I don't know how you're here, but you need to leave me alone, okay?" Stella starts to move away but Lex grabs her arm and stops her.

"Now what kind of a friend would I be if I didn't help you out of this mess you're in?"

"I don't want your help"

"You know, you say that every time. I don't want your help. I don't want to get better. Leave me alone" Lex mocks her.

"Well, maybe you should listen this time"

"Or maybe I should do this" He slams her head against a car window. Stella falls on the ground, unconscious.

**********

Mystic Grill

Outside the restrooms Eliot runs into Lex. Eliot is surprised.

"Looks like today was a good day to be thinking about me, Eliot"

"Lex?"

"Mm-hmm. Come with me"

"Where?" Eliot asks.

"Ripper detox 101. Crash course" He takes him by the wrist.

"I..." Eliot hesitates.

"I'm sorry, did you not just say how desperate you were for my help in saving Stella's life?"

Eliot turns his head and looks at the restrooms doors and then looks back at Lex "Let's go" He leaves with Lex.

**********

Demi is sending a text. "I am never going to hear the end of that damn necklace"

Mason is still there, drinking from a shot glass "One of you will pay for this, right? Cheers" She downs the shot.

"Let's get to it. I killed you. You want revenge. Get in line"

"Actually, I want an apology" Mason tells her.

Althea laughs "Good luck with that"

"Don't you have a family to haunt? You know your niece has turned into a mindless hybrid minion" Demi tells her.

"That's why I'm here. To help Taylor"

"Well, sorry to break it to you, buddy, but Taylor can't be helped. At least not while Colette is alive. Which is, like, always"

"Not necessarily. Not if you found a weapon that could kill her" Mason hints.

"There is no weapon that...what do you know?" Demi realizes.

"I know you need to apologize"

"You got to be kidding me"

"Are you incapable of remorse? Just apologize!" Althea snaps at her.

"You're right. I didn't have to kill you. I do a lot of things I don't have to do" Demi kind of apologies.

Mason laughs "That's good enough" She gets up "Meet me at the old Lockwood cellar. Bring a shovel" She looks at Althea then back to Demi "Come alone"

"What, you're going to bury me alive?" Demi asks sarcastically.

"Don't tempt me" she leaves. Demi looks at Althea.

**********

City Jail

"Quit fighting me, Stella. I know you're in there" Lex tells her.

"Not anymore, Lex"

Eliot comes back but stops and watches what's happening.

"You know you say that every time. Until I make you feel again" Lex drives a stake through her stomach.

"You wasted your whole life taking care of me. Now you're dead and you still have nothing better to do"

Eliot walks over "We're running out of time"

"You've got to get me more" Lex tells him.

"I can't"

"No! no...not until I break through"

"I can't, Lex. They have the necklace. They're going to close the door"

Lex looks at Stella "The necklace. Okay. That necklace. At least tell me you remember how you felt about that. You found it during your darkest time. And you said, when you made it through, that necklace represented hope"

"Ironic, then, that it's about to be blown to pieces" Stella smiles bitterly.

**********

Old Witch House

Benny lights the fireplace and the candles with his power. Jemma walks down the stairs and over to him. She holds up the necklace. "Benny!"

He looks at her coldly and takes the necklace from her hand. He takes it and throws it in the fireplace. He begins to cast a spell. His grandmother appears alongside him, holding his hand helping him cast the spell. The necklace burns.

**********

Street

Carol wakes up and sees Carlisle fighting the tomb vampire ghosts. Frederick clutches his neck but he suddenly disappears. Carlisle looks around him, his alone in the street.

**********

Old Lockwood Cellar

Mason is looking at the wall and seems amazed.

"So? What'd you find?" Demi asks.

"It's in..." She disappears.

"No, no, no, no. No, where'd you go? Mason, Mason!"

**********

City Jail

Lex raises his head and then looks at Eliot "She's still in there, Eliot. You just have to break through"

"It's okay, Lex. I know what to do now. You can be free"

Lex smiles, looks at Stella and disappears.

**********

Street

Aaron is walking alone in the street, sad when he suddenly sees his mother. "Mamma?"

Pearl cries. They rush toward each other. They cry and embrace each other. They disappear together.

**********

Old Witch House

The necklace has melted down. "You are stronger than all of this. I'm so proud of you" Grams tells him.

Benny sheds a few tears and Sheila disappears.

**********

Benny is crying, looking at the fireplace.

"Benny..."

"Just go away, Jemma"

"I owe you an explanation"

"Macy let go of her brother before you let go of Aaron. His brother, Jemma. You know what you owe me? The respect of not making me listen to you explain yourself"

"I am sorry, Benny"

"You need to go"

"But..."

"Just go, Jemma"

Jemma leaves. There's a noise in the fireplace. He looks and sparks are shooting out from it. he gets closer and sees that the necklace is still perfectly intact.

**********

Old Lockwood Cellar

Althea goes where Mason was before. Demi still can't get past. "So was Mason screwing with me, or is there something in there?" Althea shines her flashlight around the room "Thea. Thea?"

Althea looks at the wall and is amazed "I found something"

"What is it?" Demi asks.

There are a lot of hand drawings on the wall "I have no idea"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 117 14
"First i was rushing for a wait," The vampire diaries 2x07 - 4x23 Book 1 of Larisa Lisbon series
1.3M 34.5K 200
In which I write short gif imagines for the vampire diaries characters with a gender neutral reader. ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ THE VAMPIRE DIARIES | GIF SERIES | GEND...
26.4K 656 57
you picked the wrong side, girl. Book Two of 'Save My Soul.'
13 0 11
The vampire diaries Season 2