Am I in Love with My Best Fri...

emilyjmeltzer által

Riley is a normal 15 year old girl who lives in San Antonio. She lives with her mom and little sister Hannah... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Sequel Info

Chapter 8

806 26 0
emilyjmeltzer által

Chapter 8

Riley's POV

•••lunch•••

"So Keaton why did you move here?", I asked trying to make a conversation because nobody was talking.

"Um my mom wants a new start", she said looking down at her food.

"Okay, do you have any siblings?", Sarah asked.

"Yeah I have an old brother and sister", she said.

The bell rings meaning we have to go to our next class. We all walked our separate ways. Then I see Billy.

"Hey cutie", he said coming over and holding my hand.

"Hi handsome", I said playing along.

"What did you do last night", he asked. I got really tense.

"Um nothing just watched Hannah and some movies and we ate and we then went to bed", I said.

"Your lying you say 'and' a lot when you lie. You b****, what did you really do or I swear I will get to Hannah", he said and slapped me.

"I kissed Austin", I said crying from him slapping me.

"Do you want a kiss I'll give you a kiss. A kiss from my fist", he said and punched me. Then he left me there on the floor to cry.

I get up and walk to my class. Everybody was staring at me.

"Riley Falls what happened to your lip", my teacher said.

"My locker hit me", I lied.

"Please go to the nurse", she said writing me a note to the nurse.

So I walked down there. I'm not in here often I only come in here to see the nurse or pick up homework if I'm sick one day.

"Hello, name?", she asked.

"I'm Riley Falls", I said and sat down on one of those bed things that they put in there.

"Okay, let me take your heart rate", she said.

After she started to check it I was feeling dizzy.

"Miss Falls!", she screamed that was the last thing I heard.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...