Life//book 5 to Colby Brock s...

By laneylove38

Last book Vivian just died... how will everyone take it? Is she actually gonna die? How is it having Colby Br... More

Characters
Amber
Beanie boy
Pushhh
Amber
Vivian
Done with hospitals
Date
Adam
Colby
Vivian
Gone
Bye
Fam
Prom
Day
After
Knock
Graduation
Vivian
Wedding
Starbucks
Home
Moving
Vivian
Babyy
Christmas party
Adam
Christmas
Movies
Vivian
Life
Head
Good mother
Vivian
Break
Move back
Charlie
Home
Characters
Dinner
Vivian
Tacos
Vivian
Amber
Ashton
Charlie
Halloween
Wedding days
Photo
Celebrity
Vivian
Its a...
Vivian
DM's
Coffee
Boyy
Vivian
Texts
Leaving
Mr and mrs Brock
Charlie
Tv
Flight
Break-up
Celebritys
Walks
Kiss
Vivian
Drunken kisses
Invite
Dinners
Back
Christmas eve
Birthdays pt 1
Sebastian
Vivian
Birthdays part 2
1673
Week
Characters
Tv
Dinner partys
Tests
Engagement parties
Vivian
88
Weddings....
Epilogue

Babysitting and partys

184 4 0
By laneylove38

Vivians pov

"Ok I assume you know where everything is?" Devyn asked.

"Yeah" I said.

"Ok good. If you need us which I don't think you do text us" dad said

"Ok bye!!" I said. Everyone finally left and it was just Nadia, Charlie and I. It was around 8:30ish so Nadia was already asleep.

"So Charlie what do you wanna do?" I asked. He started kissing my neck.

"I wanna marry you and have kids and grow old together" he said in between kisses. I giggled a bit. I kissed his lips and pulled away.

"How about we go watch a movie to start with?" I asked. We walked to the game room and started looking through movies.

"How about lights out?" He asked.

"Ok I guess. If I get scared protect me?" I asked him.

"Of course" he said. He put it in and we sat on the couch. Half way through he started kissing my neck. Leaving hickeys.

"Charlie what are you doing?" I asked moaning a bit.

"Loving you baby" he said

"How well of a sleeper is Nadia?" He asked me.

"An amazing sleeper" I answered.

"Well. Let's make a bed on the ground" he said. He grabbed blankets and pillows and laid them on the ground. We sat down and he started kissing me and leaving more hickeys. I took off his shirt and pants and he was in his boxers. We kissed a little more and then he took off my clothes.

"I don't have a condom" he said.

"It's fine" I said moaning. He took off my bra and panties and I took off his boxers. He kissed down my stomach.

"your so beautiful" he said to me. I just moaned. He stuck it in me and started going faster and faster.

"Charlie" I moaned.

"I'm closeee" I whined

"Me too baby" he said soon after we both released and plopped down out of breath by each other.

"I have to go check on Nadia" I said kissed him. I put my bra and underwear back on. I walked upstairs fed Nadia and changed her diaper and went back downstairs after she fell asleep.

"Babe I'm tired" I said to Charlie.

"Same lets go to sleep." We fell asleep cuddling in our underwear and my bra. In the middle of the game room. I woke up at 7am to everyone coming inside. I stood up forgetting that I'm in my bra and panties.

"Hey How was it?" I asked them.

"So freaking scary. How was Nadia?" Corey asked

"She was great actually" I answer.

"Viv why are you not wearing clothes?" Mom asked me.

"Oh uh I fell asleep" I said nervously.

"Party tonight!" Elton said

"Yess let me go wake up Charlie" I said walking back to the game room.

"Charlie babe wake up" I said to him.

"Hey babe last night was fun" he said smirking and everyone started laughing.

"Charlie my family's here right now..." I said blushing.

"Oh um hey everybody" he said.

"Let's go home and go back to bed. There's a party here tonight" I said putting my clothes on. He put his clothes on and we walked back to my place. We laid down on our bed and instantly fell back asleep. My alarm went off at 11 again.

"Babeee" I whined

"Yes?" He asked me.

"Let's go grocery shopping" I said to him.

"Ok" he got up and threw some clothes on. I put some sweats and one of Charlie's sweatshirts on and threw my hair in a messy bun. We got into my car and drove to target. We got a cart and I got in as Charlie pushed it.

"Off to the food!" I said making us laugh. We went over there and got a lot of snacks and stuff. We ran into someone I didn't wanna run into. Stella.

"Vivian how are you!" She asked.

"I'm great Stella how about you?" I asked back to her.

"I'm pretty good." She answered

"Whats new with you guys?" She asked

"Had a kid" I said

"Aww where is she?" She asked

"My aunt and uncle adopted her" I said

"Oh well we should get together sometime soon!" She said happily.

"Stella you hated me. You made my life hell. You were the mean girl" I said to her.

"I know and I'm so sorry" she said looking down.

"Um we have to go." I said to her.

"Onward Babe!" I said giggling. We got everything we needed and by the time we got home it was 1.

"So Babe Ready for tonight?" Charlie said kissing me.

"I am. First time partying since before I got pregnant" I said

"I love you" he said to me.

"I love you too." We sat around and watched some movies till around 5ish and I had to get ready.

"Babe I have to get ready" I said standing up.

"Can I watch Please?" He asked me

"I guess" I said. We went up to our room and I turned on some music and he sat on the bed.

"Will you text Ashton and tell him about the party and say him and Amber are invited?" I asked him.

"Sure babe" he said grabbing his phone. I started with makeup and then curled my hair. I put this dress on.

I walked out of my closet and Charlie looked up.

"Damn baby! Looking hot" he said.

"Thanks babe. Let's go" he stood up and grabbed my hand. We walked because there was no point on driving across the street. People were there and starting to drink already. We walked in and instantly got hit by the smell of alcohol and music

"Oof well tonight's gonna be fun." Charlie said.

"I'm gonna go get a drink. Don't sleep with anyone!" I said walking away.

"I won't" he said back.

I pushed pass some people and got some Dr PepperZ

"Woah going all in?" Elton said as everyone walked up to me laughing.

"Yeah. I'm ready I haven't partied since before

"Amber and Ashton will be here soon" I said to them. They all nodded. Sam stood up on the island.

"EVERYONE GO INTO THE LIVING ROOM TO PLAY NEVER HAVE I EVER!" He yelled. Everyone went into the living room and I sat on Charlie's lap.

"Ok so if you have done it you take a shot" dad said. "Corey starts"

"Ok never have I ever had only 1 kid" he said everyone looked at me.

"Fuck. Someone get me a shot of apple juice please" I said. Someone handed me it and I took it down. Awhile later most people were drunk.

"Alright I'm done I promised I wouldn't get drunk" I said.

"Charlie come dance with me." I said. I was sober so was Charlie. I started grinding on Charlie. A couple hours passed and we still were sober hanging out with Amber and Ashton and my family.

"Alright I'm gonna head home." I said

I stood up and grabbed Charlie's hand.

"I'll be back tomorrow" I said  Charlie and I headed home and went straight to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 167 30
Sam and Colby are deeply in love, Colby's mom passes away then Colby starts to do drugs and alcohol, Colby spends more time at the bar while Sam stay...
508K 5.9K 118
This may be either cringy or u just rlly hate it.. so... wouldn't recommend u reading this but it's your choice 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️
161K 2.5K 43
"𝙄 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤..."
179K 5.4K 111
Final book to the heartless series, if you haven't read the last 3 go do that ❤️