The Other Salvatore

By AThousandYears

Meet Gabriella Salvatore. You might know her as the Original Katherine pierce, that's who killed her 150 yea... More

The Other Salvatore
Katherine's Back.
So.. Innocent.
Where Is Lexi?
This wasn't a date
Guess Who's Bait?
Stefan And Lexi
Founders Ball
Love isn't real, unless it is returned.
I Can't Wait
We Teamed Up
Have You Met Vanessa?
Werewolf Bites...
I want all of you.
Trying Not To Love You, Only Makes Me Love You More.
Someone knows too much...
Anyone up for a Séance?
Don't Trust Me
World War 3! WHOO!
No Dramatic Entrances!
Mystic Falls Population:...
We Haven't Officially Met
A Twist?
1, 2, 3. Twaddles Is The Motto.
Now This Is The Story All About- Muahahahaha!
The Other...Waaa?

The History Of: Yeah!

2.2K 35 5
By AThousandYears

I look over to the side and see Tazia and Michaela standing right in front of the hallway to the Parlor where we are in, staring at Vanessa.

She looks at Elena and I with a scared look on her face. Vanessa's pregnant? How did that even happen? Wait, is this a good thing or a bad thing? Is she sure?

I look at Vanessa and see that she's close to tears so I pull her into a hug. Soon enough, everyone joins us in a group hug. I can feel myself getting squished and I'm sure Vanessa's getting squished as well.

Everyone pulls off after they realize that they are killing us and Vanessa sits down on the couch with Bonnie next to her.

" Are you going to keep it?" Tazia asks. Everyone looks over to her like she's insane. Why wouldn't she keep it? It's not even born yet! You can't just kill a baby! Wow look who's talking the freaking vampire with no humanity.

" Of course she's going to keep it!" Michaela scolds her and Tazia puts her hands up in defense. I look around the room and sigh.

" I think you and Damon would make the cutest baby ever!" Elena cheers. Vanessa looks at her and smiles.

" When are you going to tell him?" I ask her. She looks at me like I'm insane. She's kidding right? She has to tell him it is his baby. Isn't it.

" Do you think he'll be mad at me?" she asks me, her voice shaking a bit. Well that settles it. It's his child.

" I'm going to be an aunt!" Michaela cheers. I look at her and she smiles at me.

" We're all going to be aunts!" Bonnie says. Everyone claps and I laugh. At least they seem to be making Vanessa feel better.

" When did this happen?" Tazia asks.

" It's hard to tell... I can't just pick out the day," Vanessa shrugs.

" Too much information!" Layla stops her from saying anymore. Maybe I shouldn't have moved out. No. Maybe this is a good thing! I get to be an aunt!

" Are you sure about this?" Michaela asks her.

" Want to see the sixteen tests I took?" Vanessa says. Everyone shakes their heads no and Vanessa smirks to herself.

" So is it a boy or girl?" Layla asks, smiling. I wonder what she's hoping it's going to be. I'm not sure. Boy or girl would be fine.

" What are you gonna name it?" Elena asks.

" I was thinking Nemo," Vanessa says seriously. Oh my god. She's not kidding. She is actually thinking about naming her child Nemo.

" No! You are not naming your child Nemo! Over my dead body!" Michaela screams, speaking for all of us.

Vanessa pouts and looks around at all of us and stands up, walking into the kitchen. I raise an eyebrow and walk in after her as she pops open a can of soda and takes a sip.

" Hello!" she says, smiling at me.

" You okay?" I ask her, worried. She nods and lets out a sigh.

" Do you think he'll hate me Brie?" she asks me seriously. I shake my head no and look down at the ground. How could Damon possibly hate her? He's in love with her. Damon's a father.

That reminds me... Damon's a vampire. I wonder if the baby's going to be like Blade! Maybe that's what they should name it. That would be awkward if it was a girl, though.

" Tell him... Soon," I say to her. She nods and we walk back into the Parlor. Damon used to talk about having a child. Now he's fallen in love. Maybe it's a good thing.

" So lets make a list of boy and girl names!" Layla suggests. Everyone nods and Vanessa smiles, drinking another sip of her soda as Elena goes over to talk to her.

Damon's POV

I wonder what Vanessa's doing right now. She's probably talking about getting a Parrot or something. I seriously think we should get a dog.

I've been thinking about proposing to her. I know it's going fast but why wait? It's almost Christmas time and I'm sure she'd love to get proposed to on Christmas!

I think it's the right time to tell the guys. I know they wont tell the girls so I wont have to worry about Vanessa finding out.

" Hey guys," I say awkwardly. They all look at me with a raised eyebrow. Wow, there too many guys. Hmm.. Actually let me think.

Alex, Luca, Jeremy, Justin, Damien, Matt, Craig, Me. Not too many I guess. Could be more with Stefan if he was here. What about the girls? Vanessa, Brie, Elena, Michaela, Tazia, Layla, and Bonnie right?

" Yeah?" Alex asks, looking at me confused.

" I think I'm going to propose to Vanessa," I blurt out. They all smile creepy faces at me. Even Damien and I was sure he liked Vanessa.

" Congratulations man!" Everyone cheers.

" Your all jealous because now I have a brother!" Justin says, slinging an arm over my shoulder and taking a swig of his beer. I laugh and everyone holds their drinks up, clinking them together.

3rd Person POV

There you have it kids. Damon sits in the Parlor of Alex's house with his seven friends while Vanessa sits in the Parlor of his house with her six friends. He's going to propose on Christmas while she's worried about having his child. She's pregnant. How did it all happen?

It started with a kiss. It was gentle and kind. It was meaningless at first. Just a simple I love you. Until their lips moulded together and wouldn't come apart unless one of the two needed air to breath. They are in love. Maybe it was a mistake but maybe it's a gift. Getting married with a baby on the way? How lovely. But how will Damon react when he hears the news?

Damon wanted children. He always wanted children. He finally found the girl he loves and now he's going to propose. She's going to have a child.

Some people have bigger problems. I'm joking. No one has a bigger problem than Vanessa and Damon do. Is keeping this baby the right choice? I'm not sure. Maybe its a boy and maybe its a girl. All anyone knows is that male or female this baby is going to be cute.

Mix Damon Salvatore and Vanessa Brooks. It's what you would expect.

Vanessa's POV (December 6, 2009. Sunday Night 9:00)

I sit awkwardly next to Damon right in front of the beautiful waterfall. The rocks that we sit on are very flat and surprisingly comfortable. We sit side by side. His arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

" I love you Vanessa," he whispers, kissing me on the cheek. I let a small smile form on my face. I love you too Damon. By the way, we're having a child.

" It's almost been three months," Damon says. I can hear the smile in his voice. Is he going to love me after this? I have to tell him don't I?

" Damon. Tell me you love me," I say, not looking at him.

" I love you Vanessa," he says. I hear a bit of confusion in his voice, though. Well that's expected since I'm telling him to say that.

" Will you love me no matter what?" I question him. I blink the tears in my eyes away. They send coldness trickling down my cheeks.

" Of course I will Vanessa... Are you alright?" he asks, sounding worried.

" Damon... I'm..." I trail off, sniffling. He pulls me closer to him and tightens his grip on me, envolping me in his warmth.

I close my eyes and let out a deep breath. Hey, at least I'm seventeen. Much more different than sixteen and I'm a witch! It's easier. My boyfriend is a vampire.

" I'm pregnant Damon," I say, letting the tears fall freely. He lets go of his grip and scoots over to sit in front of me, looking directly in my eyes. He takes his thumb and wipes the tears off my cheeks.

" Are you really?" he asks, sounding concerned but calm. I nod my head and he caresses my cheek in his hand, looking at me.

" Damon, I'm sorry," I say shakily. He shakes his head and scoots closer to me, taking a deep breath. He seems very calm.

His eyes look like a puppy's at the moment. They're filled with love and care. Fondness. Is he okay with this? Maybe he's not as mad as I thought he would be.

" Don't be," he says calmly.

" Do you know what it is? Are you sure?" he questions me. I shake my head for the first question and nod for the second. I'm positive.

" I love you Vanessa. I love you and the baby and we're gonna get through this okay?" he says, smiling at me.

" Your not mad?" I ask him as he wipes the tears from my face again. He shakes his head and kisses me on the lips.

" No I'm not mad. Have you thought of names yet?" he asks, pulling me closer to him. I smile and look up at him. He seems excited.

" Nemo," I say. He laughs and kisses my forehead and I blush. God, I need to stop doing that. I smile at him and he smiles at me, kissing me over and over again on the cheek mumbling ' I love you' between every single one.

" Damon," I say, stopping him.

" What?" he asks, smiling.

" What happened to you?" I smirk. He laughs and stands up, pulling me with him as we hold hands.

" You need to wear tighter clothes. You look too skinny for someone who's pregnant," he says, looking down at my stomach.

" Well thanks that makes me feel so much better," I say sarcastically.

" Did you seriously consider naming the baby Nemo?" he asks me, a bit of concern shows on his face and I let up a sheepish smile. He smiles and puts his arm around my waist.

" I'm going to be a father," Damon says proudly. I smile at him and he looks down at me.

" If it's a boy I'm naming him Stefan," I say. Damon rolls his eyes at me and I laugh. He would be pissed if I named him Stefan.

Gabriella's POV

" I can't believe she's pregnant," Layla says flatly. I shrug my shoulders and chew my mint flavored gum as she rants on and on about Vanessa's baby.

I'll admit, I'm excited. Vanessa told me that today she was going to tell him. Now I sit in the parlor with Layla, Tazia, and Michaela wondering when they are getting back.

" I'm glad she's pregnant," Michaela says. I look at her confused and so do the other two girls.

" What? The baby is going to be adorable!" she defends herself and I laugh. I hear the doorbell ring and I get up to answer it, opening up the door and having everyone I know pile inside including Lexi and Serena.

" Where the hell have you been?" I ask them.

" Following Klaus," Serena says. I raise an eyebrow but roll my eyes and slam the door shut as everyone heads to the Parlor.

" So who all is here?" I ask. I look around scanning everyone. Wow. I know too many people.

Serena, Lexi, Bonnie, Luca, Matt, Craig, Jeremy, Elena, Michaela, Tazia, Layla, Damien, Alex, and Justin. We're only missing Vanessa and Damon. If they where here including me that's seventeen people. I want less friends.

" Why are you here?" Layla asks everyone.

" Damon texted us and told us to come over," Jeremy explains. I raise an eyebrow and sure enough the door opens and I hear someone walking down the hall. I look back and see Damon with Vanessa standing right next to him.

" Oh..." Michaela says, realizing what's happening. They decided to tell everyone? Well, the guys.

" Vanessa!" Justin says, waving to his sister. She smiles and waves back nervously. Wow, I wonder if she's scared. Probably, she's pregnant.

" So guys... Guess what!?" Damon asks everyone.

" You got a parrot?" Matt guesses. Vanessa's face lights up but Damon shakes his head and she sighs.

 " I don't know how to say it..." Vanessa whispers to Damon.

" Vanessa's Pregnant!" Damon cheers. Everyone looks at them with wide eyes and I smile. Well that's expected.

I hear clapping and I turn to look at Vanessa and Damon and then everyone. Well, they're all cheering now.

" YAY! I'M AN UNCLE!" Justin screams, running at Vanessa and hugging her. Jeremy comes not long after.

" And your all invited to the hospital!" Vanessa adds.

" Why do you guys seem thrilled?" Craig asks. I raise an eyebrow as well.

" Damon's okay with it and I guess there's nothing I can do about it," Vanessa explains.

Alex walks up to her and puts his hand on her stomach.

" There's a human growing inside of you," he whispers. She makes a disgusted face and I slap him in the back of the head while everyone laughs.

" So who votes for girl?!" Damon asks and half of everyone raises their hands.

" Boy?" Vanessa questions. The other half raises their hands.

" I say you name it Nemo," Luca suggests. Vanessa smiles and runs up to him.

" Thats eactly what I was thinking!!!" She squeals with a smile plastered on her face. I shake my head and everyone looks at her like she's insane.

" How far long are you?" Craig questions her.

" Don't know," she shrugs.

" Shouldn't you see a doctor then?" he asks.

" Why would I do that?" she asks him. Everyone looks at her confused and shrugs it off. There is obviously no talking to her. She already wants to name her child Nemo.

" So do you guys want to go to an amusement park?" Vanessa asks everyone. How? Just how? How does she turn all of this around to going to an amusement park?

" Sure," everyone agrees. And nobody even notices? They're just like whatever. I don't understand this world anymore. I just don't. It does not make sense.

-

Finally a new day! Maybe today I'll wake up and smell the roses while sunshine enlightens my mood and I dance on flowers that will never crush while an angel sings and a halo rings above me.

You think I'm being sarcastic now? Well guess what! I am! Vanessa's been messing with my head lately. Talking about buying a penguin and how she swears she met a porcupine named Travis. I just don't get it.

Can she even buy a penguin? Is that legal? It's been a week! A whole entire week! Guess how far long Vanessa is? Three weeks! I think with that baby inside of her and with the way she's acting it might turn out to be just like her!

The world does not deserve such a disaster! I'm going to explode. Sunday November 22 was the day that she was apparently announced pregnant.

I don't know how much more I can take! She's driving me nuts! It's not even the baby or anything! She gets more and more like herself everyday!

" You see kids, this is the story told by Mother Vanessa. It's not about how I met your father but of How your aunt went crazy. One day she was at peace and then a giant dinosaur invaded the Earth! Muahahaha!" Vanessa rants.

" Seriously? How do you know I'm going insane?" I ask her.

" Wanna watch The Vampire Diaries with me?" she asks. I roll my eyes and shake my head no and she pouts, turning on the television and flipping through the channels.

" I don't know if it's better for the baby to be like Damon or like you... But I understand why your with him," I say, sighing.

" Please, do tell," she says.

" Your both exactly the same," I say flatly. She smiles and looks at me with an accomplished look on her face.

" Your words are so welcoming," she announces. I roll my eyes.

" So have you thought of names?" I ask her, bored with the stupid chit chat already.

" No. I don't know what it is yet," she says, frowning. I raise an eyebrow and she looks back at the television where her stupid show plays on about vampires. I think she just finds it amusing.

" Do you want to have a baby?" I ask her.

" I don't know. It's not like I planned for this to happen," she says, sighing. I look around the room and see Layla walking inside.

" Come on Brie! We gotta go!" she urges me, pulling on my arm.

" Go where?" I question her.

" We're going to a bar to meet another witch! She's in Georgia so we gotta go now! The sooner we go there the sooner the hybrids die!" she explains.

I nod to her and we head out the door to her car where Michaela and Tazia are already ready in. I sit in the back seat next to her and wait for Michaela to take us to Georgia.

Damon's POV

I sit in the Grill next to Justin, looking around at everyone who comes in and goes out. I'm worried about Vanessa. She's home all alone. Layla said that the four girls were going to see Daniella in Georgia. I knew her a while ago.

Daniella used a spell to slow down her aging so that explains why she's still alive today. I roll my eyes. Why am I thinking?

" Are you okay?" Justin asks me, snapping me out of my train of endless thoughts.

" Yeah I'm fine," I say. He nods but doesn't look too convinced. I sigh and put my head in my hands with my elbows propped up on the bar counter.

" I can't do this," I mumble. Justin pats me on the back and sighs.

" The kid isn't even born yet Damon. Just relax," he says. I roll my eyes and look at him.

" I feel like an asshole," I mutter.

" Why?" he asks me. He honestly doesn't know why? Maybe it's because I got my seventeen year old girlfriend pregnant and she's going to have our child. I wasn't expecting this. At first, I was happy. Now I'm worried.

" She's the one who's pregnant Damon. You seriously need to stop freaking out over this. She's three weeks pregnant and your proposing to her soon! Cheer up!" he says.

" I'm going to die!" I moan. Justin rolls his eyes at me and gets up, walking out of the Grill. I follow him out and raise an eyebrow.

" What are you doing?" I ask him.

" Going to comfort my sister while she's all alone," he says, sounding a bit mad. I sigh and shake my head and point to the Grill as I start walking to my house.

I walk inside and let the door shut quietly as I walk inside the house and go to the Parlor where Vanessa lays on the couch, watching the television.

" Hey,"  I say, walking over to her.

" Hello!" she says, smiling and sitting up quickly as I sit down next to her.

" Are you okay?" I ask her.

" Why wouldn't I be?" she questions. I shrug and left out a sigh.

" How is this possible?" she asks me. I sigh. Well this is going to take some time to explain.

" I made a deal with Emily Bennett. Vampires aren't allowed to procreate because they are dead. She cast a spell for me because I wanted to have kids. I could have them with a girl as long as she was part supernatural and part human. A witch or a werewolf. If I didn't find anyone I loved as those two then I would be with a vampire and I would never have kids. I promised her I would keep her future family safe and she would do the spell for me. Make sense?" I explain.

" Why couldn't I be a vampire?" she asks me.

" Part of our deal. I had the options of having kids with a witch or werewolf and falling in love or falling in love with a vampire. It's a bit complicated," I say.

" I see that," she mumbles.

" Are you going to be okay?" I ask her. She sighs and leans her head on my shoulder.

" Yeah but I want to name the kid Nemo," she says.

" I'm not letting you name the kid Nemo," I say flatly. She pouts and I roll my eyes, kissing her on the cheek.

" It's almost Christmas!" she cheers.

" You like Christmas?" I ask her. She looks at me like I'm insane. Of course, everyone loves Christmas. Snow! And I'm going to ask a question on Christmas.

" Your too thin," I say, poking her stomach.

" It's not my fault," she defends.

" Right, blame the kid!" I say sarcastically and she grins evilly.

" Did I just give you an idea?" I ask her.

" Maybe."

Gabriella's POV

" Will someone kill me again?" I groan, leaning against the cold window in the car. Layla rolls her eyes and stretches, yawning.

" I think I died and went to hell," Michaela states.

" I second that notation," Tazia votes, raising her hand up in the air.

" Okay, okay, so we all agree that this is by far the worst road trip ever!" Layla complains. Everyone nods their heads and I lean forward in my chair.

" If Vanessa was here this would be fun," Michaela says, sighing.

" Yeah but she's not here so it isn't!" Tazia says. I sigh and look out the window for what seems like the millionth time.

" WE'RE HERE!" Layla screams, making everyone jump in their seats. I roll my eyes. I have the biggest headache in the world. Maybe if I just die it will go away.

Nope. This headache will haunt me in my grave. This is a nightmare. It's the end of the world. I'm going to throw up.

The car comes to a jerking stop and I immediately slam my door open, felling a rush of wind slam into my body to send coldness through me. I needed that. Everyone else makes their way out, slamming their doors harshly shut because of the wind forcing it back.

" What's this girls name supposed to be?" I ask Layla.

" Daniella," Michaela answers before Layla can. Layla just turns to me and nods, thankful that she didn't have to say it because she probably wasn't sure either.

" Michaela! Tazia! Layla! Oh and who's this?" a girl asks, coming out from behind the bar counter as we enter it. She smiles at all of us. How did Layla forget her name? Wait, it's Layla. Stupid me!

I look at the girl who stands in front of me. She has pin straight jet black hair that falls down past her shoulders. Her eyes consist of a blue color that seems to be lighter than the sky and ocean. Her skin is a lightly tanned color so she must be in the sun a bit. She has a thin figure and she is my height.

" I'm Gabriella Salvatore," I introduce myself which sends a smile straight onto her face. She wears a tad bit of make up as well. Light blue eye shadow, hot pink eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss.

" I've heard about you. The Salvatore sister. It's a shame what happened to you and your brothers. I heard that you guys had a little unite thing, though," she says, looking at me.

" Yeah we met again! Now Stefan's with Klaus, though," I shrug. She raises an eyebrow at me and I look over to the other three girls. They didn't tell her?

Well isn't this awkward? Isn't this witch supposed to be helping us with the Klaus problem? She can't help us if she doesn't know what it is.

" Niklaus is alive?" she asks Layla in a hushed tone.

" Yes. He's a hybrid," Michaela answers. Tazia looks at me with a raised eyebrow. What do those two know that we don't?

" Ah.. You have the moonstone," Daniella says. I look over to Tazia who smiles at her. Wait. This girl's a witch so maybe she knows about it.

" I know how to break the curse," she states, looking around at all four of us.

" Plan on sharing?" Tazia asks her, a bit aggravated that she's doing this whole mysterious ' I know how to break the curse' thing to us.

" I can't break the curse. But I know how and I know who can," she says. Really? She just practically did it all over again. Even worse this time.

" It involves a sacrifice that I don't believe you would be willing to do. The only witch that is capable is the Original Witch," Daniella explains to us.

Well, I'm guessing since we're talking about this, this place must be one of those Supernatural Bars. You know for Witches, Vampires, and Werewolves. I've never been to one before.

" The Original Witch? Tatia? She's dead," Michaela points out.

" She's not the Original Witch anymore," Layla says, shaking her head and smiling as if she realized something that was so simple.

" Who is?" I ask her.

" Vanessa Brooks," Tazia says, smirking.

" Ah so you girls know her? Well she's Tatia's doppelganger. Legend says that she's stronger," Daniella informs us.

" She's pregnant," Michaela tells her.

" Really? Well she's going to be the only doppelganger so we won't have to worry," Daniella points out.

" Why is she going to be the only doppelganger?" I ask, confused.

" The line ends with her. There's only one possible Brooks doppelganger. Tatia isn't dead, though. She lost her power once the new doppelganger was born. Tatia's far away, protecting your friend," Daniella says.

" Why is she protecting her?" Layla questions.

" The doppelganger must be protected. If something happens to her as much as death beyond Vampire... We wouldn't want to know what would happen," she explains.

" Why is she so special?" Michaela asks her. I think that's what we all would like to know. How come Vanessa's so special? Why does she need to be protected?

" Because a doppelganger was never supposed to be created in a witches line," Daniella whispers.

" What about that sacrifice you were saying?" Tazia asks Daniella.

" It involves a werewolf. Tyler Lockwood to be exact. No questions. A Doppelganger. Elena Gilbert. And a vampire. Gabriella Salvatore," Daniella says.

" Why are they exact?" Layla asks her.

" Back in 1860 there was a convention. The three families came together and mixed their blood. Emily Bennett was able to get a hold of it and she put it into the moonstone. If you look at it during the full moon and put it right next to it you will see the bloodlines," Daniella explains.

" Well... BYE!" Layla screams, running out the door. I follow her after waving goodbye to Daniella. She must be around her mid twenties but she seems fairly young.

" Wait a minute!" Daniella says before I leave.

" Vanessa and Damon?" she asks me. I nod and give her a smile. How did she know?

" I figured they would end up together. Tell them I say hey!" she says.

" Will do!" I say, walking out of the bar. Great, we get to go in the car and drive for hours. Again. I think this time I might actually consider dying again.

-

" VANESSA! GET OUT OF THE TREE!" Jeremy shouts at Vanessa. Once again, she's in a tree.

It's only Wednesday! Wednesday! She's in a tree again! Guess when she was last in a tree? Monday. She said she wouldn't do this again. It's like climbing trees is her drug or something.

" Hmm... No," she says, looking at Jeremy with an annoyed look on her face. Seriously? She's mad at us? I don't even remember why she's in the tree.

" Why is she in the tree again?" I ask Justin. He shrugs his shoulders and I look over to Jeremy who's giving me a 'What the hell?' look.

" It's because she likes trees!" he says.

" Why is she mad?" I ask him.

" Because your harshing her mellow," I hear a voice say from behind me. I look back and find Stefan standing there smiling at me.

" Where have you been?" Jeremy asks him.

" Around. Klaus just left me behind after Mikael came back to town," Stefan says, shrugging.

" And you haven't visited me?" I ask him with a hurt tone in my voice.

" I've been trying to keep away from Elena," he says. Jeremy rolls his eyes and looks back up to Vanessa who's looking around at the birds in the tree.

" VANESSA!" Stefan calls. She looks down and her face brightens up as she disappears from the tree and appears in front of Stefan in a millisecond.

" STEFAN GUESS WHAT!" Vanessa screams, pulling him into a hug.

" What?" he asks her.

" I'm pregnant! Your going to have a little brother!" she cheers and that's when Justin face-palms himself. I honestly don't know how she keeps getting crazy.

" You mean an uncle," Stefan corrects her and she sighs, nodding.

" Want to touch it?" she asks him creepily and he squeezes his eyes shut, smiling. He's probably trying not to think about what she just said.

If you don't have one... You know a mixed up mind... He heard that the wrong way and Vanessa planned for that.

" Sure," Stefan says, putting his hand on her stomach while she stands there smiling at him creepily. Oh, Vanessa. She needs to stop doing that to people.

" Thank you," she says after he takes his hand off. He shakes his head smiling at her and she lets out a laugh.

" It's almost Christmas!" I cheer, looking around at everyone.

" It's the sixteenth," Layla says, coming up to all of us. Did I mention we're all hanging out in the woods? I didn't? Well now you know.

" I'm leaving!" Vanessa sighs, walking away from all of us. We all look at each other confused but decide to follow her back to The Boarding house.

" Hello everyone!" Damon says, greeting all of us as we come inside.

" I don't need Twitter to have followers," Vanessa says cooly, looking around at all of us. I raise an eyebrow at her and Damon smirks at all of us.

" Why did you come?" he asks us.

" Because they followed me! Do you not listen?" Vanessa scolds him, shaking her head like she's dissapointed in him.

" Damon! Your gonna be a daddy!" Stefan says, walking up to Damon who just rolls his eyes at Stefan.

I sigh and walk outside of the house without having anyone follow me. It's good. Hopefully they wont even realize that I'm gone.

-

How many hours have gone by that I'm just walking around here in the woods all alone? Many hours. The wind is blowing roughly through the woods which sends the leaves and twig-like branches swaying to the right side while my hair blows in the same direction.

Thunder echoes through the dark cloudy skies as I continue walking. Just walking. My hands stuffed in my pockets comfortably. My jacket is zipped shut. I have on a scarf thats wrapped neatly around my neck, unaffected by the hard wind.

Am I seriously thinking about going throught with this ritual? I mean what's this for anyway? Just so Klaus doesn't be a hybrid and make anymore hybrids? I mean come on, Nik is my friend. Or at least he was. I don't want to go through with this. Honest. I don't.

I'm not going to die to save anyone. That's for sure. Elena has to die for good and so does Tyler Lockwood. I don't know him well enough so I can't decide if I hate him or not. Elena's my friend but I don't know. If Elena dies then no more hybrids.

All I know is that I'm not going through with this now. I don't care if me and Klaus are friends or not. Better him die than I. I wouldn't bet his heart on it. I'll find another way to kill him. I'm sure there's multiple.

Could I not just throw a grenade at him? Maybe have him swallow a bomb? He can die in a fire can't he? I think cutting his head off would work well. I know this ways of killing someone are a bit hard to think about.

I shudder. Why is my heart so cold? Why don't I have humanity?

After everything I've been through I don't have any humanity. You know what? I deserve my humanity. I want to know what it feels like to be in love! Total love! Because yes there are moments when I'm with Alex and I think things like ' If he does that I wouldn't blink twice before ripping his throat out'. I know I love him but that's awful.

No one can understand this. Not even Stefan. I'm the vampire who can't flip the switch. Do you know why I can't? Because the choices are the same. It's off. That's my only choice. I wonder if I ever had humanity to begin with and if I did what the hell happened to it?

My brother's fell in love. Stefan wont admit his love for Elena again, though. If he does I know it will be a long time before that ever happens after the calls and messages. He doesn't realize what he had-- what he has. Him and Damon have something that I could only dream of. Love.

I'm done. It's been too long for me. I honestly believe that everything I've done is done for love. Done to try and get it. I've killed, hoping that maybe someone will cast me with love so I won't do it again. It seems as if I'm just supposed to go on without it.

I love Alex. Do I? Do I even know what love means anymore? After seeing everyone else be in love and have love I just don't know what to think anymore.

Why can't that be me?

I don't know. Why can't it?

YOLO. You only love once. I didn't even get that chance! Why didn't I get that chance? Why am I so different than everyone else that I don't get to feel love? Not even one chance. I never had it.

But I've lived pretending I know what it is. I live and feel bad for everyone who can't love or hasn't loved before. I convince myself that I know what it is and I know how it feels. Sometimes I let myself believe its true.

I let myself believe that I can love. Truth be told, I can't.

I remember the day that I chose to turn it all off. It was before I was ever a vampire. Before Katherine ever came into my life.

***Flashback***

December 3, 1862

I stand there right next to Layla in my bedroom. She came over today after I had gotten in a fight with my brother's and father. By the way, they are all outside having a stare off with each other while I sit here pained.

Just earlier, father was screaming at me for killing mother. Stefan was screaming at him for screaming at me, and Damon was screaming at Stefan and saying it was his fault.

" Come on Gabriella it will be okay," Layla assures me. I don't believe it, though.

" No. Listen. I need you to be here to witness this for me and you have to keep it a secret," I say, looking at her clearly. She nods to me and I walk up to the mirror that hangs on the wall.

I look at my eyes. Straight into them. They no longer care. I won't let them care about anything. I refuse to love.

" I, Gabriella Salvatore will no longer love. I will not fall in love and I will not feel it. The pain is unbearable and I refuse to accept it. From this day forward love is just a myth," I state flatly, looking at myself.

" I'm sorry," Layla says, looking at me.

" Don't be," I say, smiling.

" Gabriella..." She trails off. I smile at her and she looks at me sadly with an expression on her face that shows she is hurt.

" Please, call me Brie," I grin.

***End of Flashback***

Maybe that one day when Damon hit me just knocked some sense into me. The day that I died. I chose not to love when I was human. Being a vampire just makes sure I don't make a mistake like I did before ever again.

-

" Where have you been all day?" Layla asks me as I walk into The Salvatore Boarding house. I'm surprised she's here. Her and Vanessa sit together in the Parlor. It's Thursday morning.

" Walking in the woods," I say simply, sitting down and grabbing Layla's glass of bourbon. She rolls her eyes at me and picks up another one. Vanessa stares off into space.

" What's up with you?" I ask Vanessa harshly. She looks at me with a sad expression on her face and gets up, walking away.

" You didn't have to say that," Layla snaps at me. I roll my eyes.

" You and your humanity! Let loose! Live a little!" I say, downing the rest of the glass. She shakes her head and stands up, walking away.

" Where are you going?" I ask her, not caring much just wondering out of boredom.

" I'm going to comfort my friend. You know Justin got in a car crash and he's in the hospital," she says, walking away.

Well then I guess I shouldn't have said that. All in all, Vanessa is one of my best friends. Maybe it was said a bit rudely.

No. It was rude. Really rude.

Oh look who's back.

Your drunk.

Am I now?

Yeah so stop it before you do something else that's completely stupid and lose all of your friends for all eternity. Apologize now.

Now? Why now?

You know what? You don't deserve to have love of any kind. At least act like you care about your friends. She's pregnant, her brother's in the hospital, Damon's at the hospital since she can't be there.

Why can't she be there?

Her brother refuses to let her see him in the condition he's in. It's really bad.

Fine. I suppose I can go and pretend to car like you said. Honestly, I do care. I don't usually care about anything but I'd rather not Vanessa die.

Wow you should write a book because that was beautiful.

Shut up and go to hell.

See you there.

I roll my eyes at the stupid voice in my head. Maybe I should really get that checked out sometime. No, it's just my god damn conscience. I would much rather not have one, though.

" Vanessa.. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it," I say, walking into the kictchen where apparently Vanessa and Layla are.

" Okay," Vanessa says, not looking at me.

" Your pissed off. Well honestly I'm sorry but I'll give you time. Bye Vanessa," I say, walking off and out the door.

December 24, 2009. 7:30 PM.

" CHRISTMAS EVE!" Vanessa shouts, running down the stairs. Everyone looks at her like she's a maniac while she gives everyone a sympathetic smile.

If your wondering, Justin is fine. Damon gave him some of his blood and his wounds healed quickly.

" Why are you so excited?" Alex asks Vanessa and her mouth drops open as she runs up and hugs him tightly.

" ALEX! I'M SO SORRY!" She says, fake sobbing on his shoulder.

" Sorry for what?" he asks her, sounding a bit worried and confused.

" That you are so evil you can't enjoy Christmas!" she says to him, slapping him in the face. It's amusing to watch her slap people.

" Why must you always hit my face?" he asks her, sadly.

" It's what I do," she says, shrugging. She looks around at everyone and sighs and looks down, playing with her necklace.

" What's wrong Vanessa?" Layla asks her, looking straight at Vanessa.

" You guys don't seem happy," she says.

" Because we're sad it's not Christmas yet! We're waiting! It's very hard to wait!" Jeremy says, smiling brightly.

It's true. Everyone's sad. We all found out from the guys that Damon's going to propose tomorrow. It's exciting. My brother actually found a girl that he loves who isn't a blood sucking demonic bitch.

We've been waiting for a week. The girls have. Vanessa doesn't know, though. Everyone's quiet because we want Damon to just propose now and have Vanessa say yes!

" Wanna go outside in the snow?" Damon asks her and she looks up at him smiling. She grabs his hand and runs out of the door quickly, slamming it shut.

" I wish they would just do it already," Michaela says, sighing. I nod my head to agree and everyone looks around at each other.

" It's sad that we all have to sit here and wait," Tazia says.

" No. It's sad that we having nothing better to do," Stefan says and everyone nods their heads at him. Him and Elena can stand to be in the same room together but it's a bit... Awkward.

" You guy's should have seen the ring," Layla says, smirking at all of us and we glare at her.

" Really? Come on! Why did you get to see the ring?" Bonnie asks her, folding her arms over her chest.

" I saw Damon at the place where he bought it. He also bought her something else but I can't tell you what it is," she shrugs.

" YOU SUCK!" Tazia shouts and Layla rolls her eyes.

" It's true," Michaela points out an Layla sticks out her tongue.

-

" SNOW!" Vanessa shouts, pointing to the ground that I sit on. I laugh and she smiles, sitting down next to me on the cold snow. We're up a couple inches, actually. I think three or four which is a lot. The snows still falling.

" HAPPY CHRISTMAS!" she cheers.

" Happy Christmas, Vanessa!" I say back. She smiles at me and I sigh. Well it's Christmas! I guess I should be excited. I've had like a million Christmas days, though.

" Cheer up, have a cupcake," Vanessa says, a cupcake appearing in her hand. I shake my head no and she sighs, throwing the cupcake off far into the woods.

" HELLO LAYLA!" Vanessa cheers, standing up to hug Layla who has just jogged her way over here.

" Hello Vanessa!" Layla says, pulling her into a hug. Those two have been really good friends lately, I must have forgotten to mention that.

" Vanessa, come inside your going to freeze out there," Stefan shouts from the porch. She rolls her eyes but walks inside with him and he shuts the door.

" I can't believe our little Vanessa is growing up," Layla says, fake sobbing as she falls backwards into the cold snow on purpose.

" I can't wait to see the baby! It's going to be adorable!" she adds. I nod my head. How does she know it's going to be adorable? Hmmm..

-

" THANK YOU!" I scream, hugging Alex tightly. He got me the necklace I've been wanting for weeks. It is round with a ruby in the middle that has small little vine designs on the edges. It's really nice.

 Hard to explain but honestly it's a beautiful necklace and I love it. Damon got Vanessa a necklace as well but her's is much different. It's beautiful too, though. I would love to go into hours of describing it but I wont.

" OH MY GOD! VANESSA GOT ME A CAR!" Jeremy screams, looking out the door.

" ME TOO!" Lexi and Serena shout, looking over to Vanessa.

" She got me a motorcycle!" Matt, Stefan, and Craig all shout. Vanessa smiles at them and looks over to Damon.

" I got a car!" Luca says, just noticing as he looks out the door probably to check out the ones everyone else got.

" MOTORCYCLE!" Alex and Damien announce, giving each other high-fives.

" What did you get Damon?" All the guys ask, looking at Vanessa. She smiles and walks over to the Christmas tree that we have set up and pulls out a box and pushes it towards Damon who sits in front of the fire place.

" What is it!" Michaela and Tazia scream, looking at the box.

" I bet it's Nemo," Alex guesses. He's known her too long.

Damon opens the box which I notice has holes in the side of. Oh my god. She got him a parrot! He's gonna be pissed!

I look at the box as the lid comes off and see a small brown puppy sitting inside of it. Damon picks it up and smiles at Vanessa.

" YAY! A PUPPY!" Layla screams. Vanessa just smiles at Damon and he kisses her on the cheek. Aww, what a dork he has become.

" I thought you wanted a parrot?" Tazia asks her.

" Damon wanted a dog," she says, smiling at everyone.

" What did you get the girls?" Damien asks Vanessa.

" It's a secret," Bonnie says, looking at all of them.

Damon's POV

I stand next to Justin in the Parlor, looking at Vanessa and Elena who are playing with the dog she got me. Honestly, I didn't mind having a dog. Father never allowed me to have one.

" You've got a family now," Stefan says, coming up to me.

" You've got a wife to be, a dog, a child on the way," Justin says, smiling at me. I nod and take a swig of my drink.

" Go ask her. Now. Take her out to the waterfall where her dad used to take her and propose," Justin adds.

" Alright," I say, putting my hands up in surrender as I walk towards Vanessa and excuse her away from Elena. I already know she knows, though.

I smile and put my hand around Vanessa's waist as we walk out the back door into the snow. She has on a simple outfit. A white tank top, black skinny jeans, chestnut colored knee-high boots, and a red leather jacket.

A white beanie is placed on her straight blond hair. She's beautiful. I look down to her stomach. Wow, she's pregnant. You can't see it, though. She doesn't even have a baby bump yet.

I walk with her through the snow and to the waterfall where she looks at me and smiles. I sit down on the stones around the waterfall and she does the same. I'm surprised they aren't covered in snow.

" Vanessa?" I ask her.

" Yeah?" she asks me.

" I love you. I love you so much and I love the baby that your having," I start, looking at her. She smiles and looks down with a blush on her cheeks.

" I love you too Damon," she says, looking back up at me.

" I know you do and that's why I have to ask you this," I say, getting down on one knee. She looks at me confused for a second and I hold out the box that holds the ring inside, opening it.

" Vanessa... Will you marry me?" I ask her. She looks at me with wide eyes and smiles, nodding.

" Yeah!" she screams, hugging me and pulling me into a kiss. I smile at her and put the ring on her finger, snapping the box shut and pushing it back in my pocket.

" The only girl who ever said Yeah when asked to be married," I announce and she laughs. At least she said it with excitement.

I smile and walk back to the house with her where everyone's staring at us. We both announce we're getting married and all the girls run up to her to look at the ring. Even Layla and I know she's seen it before.

" Finally!" All the guys say at the same time including Stefan. For once, me and my brother haven't been hating each other. But I know that's going to change. Soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOY OR GIRL?

Any name ideas?

Oooo! Married and a puppy and she's pregnant!

Brie has something in store for her. Muahahaha!

Comment, vote! Message, chat me?

Well... BYE!

Twaddles<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
189K 2.5K 51
One simple follow can change a girl's life forever.
902K 41.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC