Breaking Boundaries

By tonisimone9136

Completed Book. **MORE THAN ONE ENDING!!** MAJOR MATURE WARNING! This story contains mature themes and stro... More

Author Introduction And Warning.
Cast 💖
Chapter One - "Jace"
Chapter Two - "Hunter"
Chapter Three - "My Lee".
Chapter Four - Hunger and Tension
Chapter Five - Cock tease
Chapter Six - Whos the boss?
Chapter Seven - "My lil lady"
Chapter Eight - Mr Mysterious
Chapter Nine - When adrenaline takes over.
Chapter Ten - Three's a crowd?
Chapter 11 - Pregnant peach.
Chapter 12 - Never Forget.
Chapter 13 - Masquerade Ball
Chapter 14 - "Morning Princess"
Chapter 15 - "The proposal."
Chapter 16 - "Sorry kisses"
Chapter 17 - "Daddy"
Chapter 18 - "Spilled feelings"
Chapter 19 - "101 ways"
Chapter 20 - "Home truths."
Chapter 21 - "Too good to be true?"
Chapter 22 - "This is why.."
Chapter 23 - "Home."
Chapter 24 - "Cold As Ice..."
Chapter 25 - "Freshly Fucked"
Chapter 26 - "Broken homes and rattled bones"
Chapter 27 - "Bobby"
Chapter 28 - "It's too late.."
Chapter 29 - "Let me go.."
Chapter 30 - "I tried to stop..."
Chapter 31 - "Belong together.."
Chapter 32 - "Remember all the things.."
Chapter 33 - "Take my pain away.."
Chapter 34 -"I hate you.."
Chapter 35 - "Ruin Me.."
Chapter 36 - "13 times."
Chapter 37 - Different ways.
Chapter 38 - Soul mates.
Chapter 39 - "Exposed."
Chapter 40 - "Secrets and scars"
Chapter 41 - "Never forget."
Chapter 42 - "Feel it."
Chapter 43 - "Kindled Spirits."
Chapter 44 - "Dead Inside."
Chapter 45 - "Rabbit"
Chapter 47 - "Uneasy Feelings"
Chapter 48 - "You don't own me!"
Chapter 49 - "Surprises."
Chapter 50 - "The Decision."
Chapter 51 - "Final Destination"
*AUTHORS NOTE*
Chapter 52 - "This Is It."
Chapter 53 - "Why?"
Chapter 54 - "Riddles"
Chapter 55 - "Enemies Become One.."
Chapter 56 - "My Weakness."
Chapter 57 - "Deals And Dignity."
Chapter 58 - "Unsettled Feelings."
Chapter 59 - "Horny."
Chapter 60 - "It's over.."
Chapter 61 - "Demanding Daddy!"
Chapter 62 - "It's kinda funny how.."
Chapter 63 - "It's not too late for us.."
Chapter 64 - "Closure."
New Beginnings 🖤
*Bonus Chapter* - Gino's Ending. 🖤
*Bonus Chapter* - Logan's Ending. 🖤
**ANNOUNCEMENT**

Chapter 46 - "Deja vu"

13K 421 119
By tonisimone9136

I don't know what's came over me, sudden confidence. Is it confidence? I don't know. I don't know anything anymore but what I do know is, I want him.

"I need you G I don't know why but I always need you..."

Gino's full POV

Dejavu hits me, just like the first time we slept together and she told me those three words "I need you."
It was all I needed to here then and it's all I need to here now.

She wants me, she needs me. She has since day one and you know what? Fuck it. FUCK IT. I know what I want and that's her so you know I'm fucking taking her.

The sudden realisation that she's only wearing my Tee and no bra hits me. I lift it up and over her head her beautiful breasts falling back down with a perfect bounce as she puts her arms down.

I grab her and kiss her and I give no fucks whatsoever because this right here is what I've been dreaming of. Having her lips back on mine. Having her here with me, it's EVERYTHING. 

The kiss become more and more hungry, that's the only way I can describe it I'm fucking starving for her. I pull away for a second just to make eye contact, and look at her. I scan her face, her lips swollen from my kisses she's absolutely beautiful but yet I knew that from the first day I met her. There's no fucking mistake about it - she's going to be the one I marry and if she doesn't marry me? I won't marry at all.

I pull her towards me, my mouth reconnects onto hers again, our tongues swirling together, my hand lowers between her legs, rubbing her slowly and softly with only a thin piece of fabric separating between us. She's moaning into my mouth, such a beautiful and massively missed sound. Her backs arching and she's  pulling me into her her body is begging me to fuck her. To take her right now.  It's taking everything I've got to not just slam inside her right now but I'm still wondering if I should? Should I? Should I take advantage is that what I'm doing? She's vulnerable. But I love this girl so it wouldn't be taking advantage would it?
I rip her panties down she moves her leg in the right direction to climb out of them and help me along.
I put my two fingers into my mouth, sucking them, wetting them I know she's been fucked since me but she was tight as fuck the last time I was inside her.

I thrust a finger inside of her, slightly snatching it upwards to hit her spot, I know her body more than she does. I find that spot immediately and It turns her sweet little moans into loud ecstasy screams. That's my little fucking princess.

Her breathings getting heavier as I finger her, hard. I press on her G-spot and work her clit. I work her exactly how I know how.

Our kiss starts getting more desperate, little nibbles on my mouth here and there... she's moaning into me. "Ginoo..." she murmurs inbetween kisses. "I know princess..." I whisper back.... baby girl you have no fucking idea how bad I'm gonna enjoy this. How much I've missed you. How much I'm going to bruise your pussy.

"I need your cock... now" she gasps as we finally break our kiss. Once again, that's all I need to hear. I'm going in, fuck. She hiccups through sharp breathes as she takes my hard throbbing dick, inch by inch. She's so fucking wet.
She feels exactly how she did when I was last inside her.
Perfection.

Now...I'm all the way inside her, and I've filled her up completely. She's panting. Hard. That's exactly how I like her. Exactly how I want her.

After a while, her legs relax around my waist and our bodies start to get back into our rhythm together. Her eyes are staring into mine and she whispers for me to fuck her harder.

"Please... harder... more..." And that is the most sexiest thing.

I can hardly believe this is happening. Back here with her, Lee. My princess.
This is where I'm meant to be, why can't she see that this is where she's meant to be? With me.

After a few minutes of thrusting into her a massive wave of orgasm washes over her. Her muffled whimpers turn into a loud screams whilst her entire body shakes uncontrollably. Her pussy tightens around me fuck? I'm so so fucking close.

But I want her to cum as many times as possible. As many times as I can make her...

"Ride me, princess. I wanna see that peachy little ass grinding and winding  through the wardrobe doors behind you. I wanna feel every fucking wet sweet piece of you on my dick. I'm not cummin until you're absolutely satisfied."

She smiles and throws me back, hard.
She's into that aggressive shit I'm not but I must admit that was hot... I see Her body is covered with marks and bruises but I try my hardest to push that to the back of my mind. I have to remember he hasn't hurt her on purpose. No matter how fucking mad it makes me...

She lowers herself down onto me and inch my inch she enters me inside of her.
She bounces her ass onto me, sliding her pussy up and down my shaft with every stroke. Shit, her pussy... I remember now exactly what she does to me, my dicks throbbing inside of her and her pussy is squeezing shit out of my cock each time she raises herself. Then she stops, with just the tip inside her, tilts her hips and plunges down again onto me with a slap. Those Loud wet noises mixed together with my groans and her screamms as she reaches full length and lands her pussy on my pelvic bone.

She keeps switching between this kind of "jock riding" to slowly rocking her hips, her eyes rolling back and she's taking it. I've never seen a sight so beautiful.

The whole situation seems ... strange. Like this is our first time all over again. That first time was... wow.
This is exactly the same expect the difference is. Then? I knew she was special. Now? I love her. I fucking love this annoyingly loud, brass and bitchy, princess of mine.

I give her a look, because I can tell she's getting tired. The look that says "I'll take care of you, real good." I get a look back and I see it written all over her pretty little face.
She knows what's coming to her.

I grab her and pull her towards me and turn us around, with her still inside of me. She's underneath me.
I kiss her forehead and then give her one hard thrust.
I pump into her as fast as I can, my balls contract, my dick gets harder than I even thought was fucking possible. I'm close.. no I'm gonna cum.

She screams so loud, which just turns me on even more. Knowing I'm causing this. Fuck. her vagina muscles are clenching around me and I feel her shake I feel the need to close my eyes but I won't - I can't. I need to watch her I need to see this orgasm take over her - and it does. It comes hard and fast and as her body is quite clearly being taken over as the orgasm takes away her ability to make any kind of sound. This is the moment.
The moment I realise...
I'm never letting her go.
If I have to split her and Hunter up, so be it. He's no good for her.

There was a time when I thought the same about myself. I'm no good for her, well fuck no. I'm no good without her. I can take care of her, I'd never hurt her.

I can't seem to fight off my own orgasm anymore watching her just made me feel even more hot and ready for her.

"Cum with me baby." I growl against her forehead.
I grab hold of her peachy little arse and bounce her on my cock until I can feel myself about to explode.
With one hard and amazing thrust deep inside, I fill her completely with my warm cum. Ain't no better feeling than this. Absolutely none.

Once again, fucking perfection.

I drop on top of her, she's small petite and I have no idea how she's holding my weight right now, but I'm fucked. I can't breathe. I'm panting away as is she. I wipe away a piece of sweaty hair out of her face, her cheeks are flustered and oh so crimson.

Beautiful.

I lean back, pull out of her and grab a hold of her knees with each of my hands. She's looking at me full of confusion.

I rip open her legs, I see the cum pouring out of her, it's a good job she's on birth control. I completely forgot in the heat of the moment to get a condom. She's beautiful from any angle but this? This is by far the best view. Her sweet pussy red and and raw - Because of me.

I take my finger and dip it just inside of her and scoop up some of our mixed cum.

"Baby, we still taste so good together..." I whisper.
She laughs, that laugh. The one I've been waiting for. Damn.

"We always did." She smiles.

I silently, mentally promise her, I promise her that she's mine. I won't let anyone hurt her anymore. I'm back. I'm back to stay and NO one will get in my way.

*************

Hunter's POV

I'm so fucking mad right now. I'm here dealing with her mother and father. Why? I don't know. I have no choice.
He's asking for her what am I meant to say? She's with a guy?
Fuck no.
And yes that's my pride taking over.
I shouldn't have let her go. I shouldn't have...
Anything could happen with that waste of space. Only I can protect her - ME. Not fucking Gino.

I know she's had a bad time lately, I know she's mentally drained. I just want to take care of her, that's all. I want her here with me where I know I can keep a close eye on her and NO not because I'm fucking obsessed. Because that girl.. she had my heart and no one ever has before maybe that's why I feel so crazy right now.

Maybe that's why I'm standing outside of his apartment in the pouring rain staring up at his window, I assume that's his bedroom window the lights on dim.

I'm taking my lady home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 186K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
408K 25.5K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
194K 14K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
230K 24.4K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...