Monster Academy [ EXO fanfic ]

By creepychii

For as long as you could remember, you have lived a fairly normal [and boring] life. But nothing could have p... More

Foreword
1 : The Girl in the Mirror
2 : Revelations
3 : M Academy
4 : The Chairman
5 : Crazy Night
6 : Duizhang
7 : Fishy Roommate
8 : First Day
9 : Catch That Star!
10 : Locker Room Myhem
11 : The Fox on the Rooftop
12 : Special Seatmate
13 : Lunching Together
14 : On Teachers' Nerves
15 : Not So Normal Wednesday
16: Not So Normal Wednesday 2
17: T. G. I. F.
18: Monster Stuff
19: The Angel and the Devil
20: Monster in the Water
21: Special Seatmate 2
22: Wanted: Manager
23: Secret Mission
24: Overnight
25: Suho's Birthday Surprise
27: After Party 2
28: Hangover
29: Chaos in the Court
30: Warning
31: A Long Day
32: Interrogation
33: Dead End
34: Saying Goodbye
35: The Final Verdict
36: Cafeteria Drama

26: After Party

997 56 18
By creepychii

"Let's start," Chen said enthusiastically. "By the way, tell me if the name you picked has a star on it."

"Wae?" D.O. asked.

"It's a secret," Chen grinned wickedly and placed an empty bottle at the center. "Hana deul set!"

The bottle started spinning fast, and everyone was anticipating on who it's going to point to. Finally it started to slow down, and for a moment you thought it was going to stop on you, but it stopped on D.O. who was seated beside you.

"D.O.-ya!" Chanyeol announced in a booming voice.

"Keep your voice down," Suho told him.

"Alright D.O., pick a name," Chen said and held out a box filled with rolled pieces of paper. D.O. unceremoniously took one and showed it to everyone.

"Hahaha!" Chen laughed when he saw that it was his name.

"Good luck with that," Lu Han patted D.O.'s back.

"Take the shot first," Chen said and handed D.O. a shot of soju. D.O. took it and consumed everything as though it was just water. "Now open your mouth," Chen instructed as he held a bottle of whipped cream in one hand.

"Wae?" D.O. asked suspiciously.

"Trust me, you will like this. Now say 'ah'," Chen said.

D.O. gave Chen another suspicious look before hesitantly opening his mouth. Chen positioned the tip of the bottle just outside his mouth and started pressing it like airspray. Glops of whipped cream gushed out from the tip and into his mouth. D.O looked shocked for a moment but started munching and licking on the cream left on his lips.

"It's good," he said.

"Let me try!" Chanyeol said and took the bottle from Chen. He sprayed it into his mouth and savored it for a while. "It's really sweet."

Beakhyun took the cream from Chanyeol and also tried it. "This is delicious," he nodded.

"Let me try too," Suho said as he was about to take the bottle from Baekhyun but Chen grabbed it before he did.

"Ya! We're going to run out of whipped cream. You can have your turn once the bottle points to you," Chen grumbled.

"Where did you get this idea anyway?" Chanyeol asked.

"I got it from a movie Kai and I watched a few days ago," Chen told them. "Now for D.O.'s question. I'm really curious, have you ever liked a girl before?"

The boys laughed at Chen's question.

"Seriously, you always look so aloof and strict," Chen continued.

"Yeah, I want to know too," Lay said.

"Ne," Suho agreed.

Everyone was curious to know D.O.'s answer now.

"Yes, I have," he answered.

"REALLY?!" Was everyone's reply.

"Whoa!" Baekhyun exclaimed, as though he just heard the most unbelievable news of his life.

"Why are you all so shocked?" D.O. asked.

"This is kind of unbelievable," Sehun muttered.

"Wae?" D.O. asked.

"What happened?" Suho inquired.

"She liked someone else," D.O. answered.

"Awww," some of the guys muttered sadly.

"Do you still like her?" Chen asked.

"That's already three questions," D.O. told him.

"Oh, c'mon!" Chen probed. But D.O. took the bottle and spun it, letting everyone know that it was the end of discussion. "Wait, wait! You haven't done your dare yet!" Chen said as he stopped the bottle from spinning.

"Maja, maja," Baekhyun laughed.

"For your dare, I want you to do a sexy dance," Chen told D.O.

"Mweo?!" D.O. said, looking lethal.

"Seriously, I really want to see you do it," Chen laughed, not looking the least bit scared.

"I'm not doing it," D.O. declared.

"C'mon D.O.-ya, don't be a killjoy," Chanyeol whined.

"It's only for fun," Suho encouraged him.

"And no one else will see except us," Lay said.

"C'mon, you can take your revenge at Chen later," Baekhyun whispered and pushed D.O. to a standing position. D.O. didn't look the least bit pleased but stood up anyway.

"Hey, let's sing Gentlemen," Chanyeol said. "Hana deul set..."

Alangamo-la, weh hwakun heya hanun gon ji

Alangamo-la, weh malkum heya hanun gon ji -

"Aish! Chen interrupted. "What are you doing? You're not dancing!" He complained at D.O. who had only been standing the whole time.

"You have to dance!" Baekhyun said. "Let's sing it again."

Alangamo-la, weh hwakun heya hanun gon ji

Alangamo-la, weh malkum heya hanun gon ji

Alangamo-la, ari ggari hamyon kari he

Alangamo-la, we like, we-we-we like party, hey!

D.O. looked really pissed but started dancing anyway. The boys started cheering and laughing. You thought D.O. looked both pitiful and cute at the same time. You didn't think he would actually dance and let his friends bully him around. D.O. finally stopped dancing after a short while and slumped back to his seat. The others were still laughing and teasing him.

"D.O., you spin the bottle," Chen instructed.

D.O. spun the bottle and it pointed at Baekhyun. Beakhyun picked a name from the box and got Chanyeol.

"Haha! You better get ready," Chanyeol said.

"Wait, his name has a star," Lay said and showed everyone the star beside Chanyeol's name.

"Great!" Chen said happily, and started wearing an evil grin. "Firstly, bottoms up," he said and handed the shot glass to Baekhyun. Baekhyun drank everything and was about to take the whipped cream bottle. "Whoops! Not yet," Chen said as he took the bottle. "Pick one," he said and held out another box full of rolled paper to Baekhyun.

"Another one?" Baekhyun asked.

"Just pick one," Chen instructed.

Baekhyun picked one and unrolled it. His face twisted into a frown. "Stomach. What is this?"

"Both of you stand up," Chen said. Chanyeol immediately stood up, followed by a hesitant Baekhyun. "Now you will eat the whipped cream from Chanyeol's stomach."

"WHAT?! But that's gross!" Baekhyun protested.

"I'm not gross!" Chanyeol said.

"I'm not doing this!" Baekhyun said.

"You can't back out, hyung," Sehun said.

"Yeah, don't be a sore loser," Lu Han chimed in.

"I think I know now who plans the love events," you muttered to yourself. D.O. heard you and gave a short laugh.

"Can I pick again?" Baekhyun asked Chen.

"Trust me, there are worse ones in here. But do as you wish," Chen answered and held out the box to Baekhyun.

"That makes me more nervous! Fine, I'll do this," Baekhyun conceded. "Did you get this idea from the movie too?"

"No, I thought of it myself," Chen grinned wickedly. He raised Chanyeol's shirt and sprayed some cream into Chanyeol's stomach. "Bon appetite!" He said as he gave Baekhyun an evil grin.

"Aish!" Baekhyun huffed and bended to level his face to Chanyeol's stomach. He moved his face closer but ended up pushing Chanyeol away. "Aish! I really can't do this!" He said.

"You have no choice. You have to do it," Suho goaded.

He bended again and moved his face closer to Chanyeol's stomach. He frowned unpleasantly before quickly lapping the cream with his lips.

"Done!" He said and pushed Chanyeol away. The boys were laughing so hard at his expression.

"You have to finish everything!" Chen said and pulled Baekhyun back.

"Aish!" Baekhyun protested, but the boys were forcing him so he had no choice but to consume every last slime of cream that Chen had sprayed into Chanyeol's tummy. By the time he was done, the boys were rolling on the ground from laughing so hard.

"Laugh all you want. You'll be next," Baekhyun told the boys off. Chanyeol gave him his question which you didn't know if he answered honestly, and did Chanyeol's dare, which was to act as a crazy monkey for thirty seconds.

The game went on with a few more victims of Chen's special star until the bottle finally pointed to you. You nervously picked a paper and silently prayed not to pick Chanyeol, Baekhyun or Chen's name, and especially not one with a star. You sighed in relief when you got Suho's name without a star. Chen handed you the shot glass. You sniffed at the soju and you frowned unpleasantly. It smelled so strongly that you even wondered if it was pure alcohol.

"Cover your nose and drink everything in one go," Sehun suggested. You did as he told you and placed the glass into your mouth. But even though you covered your nose, you can't help but to still smell the alcohol the moment you sipped a small amount. You were about to put the glass down but they stopped you.

"Don't stop. It'll be harder to finish it if you don't drink everything," they told you.

You squeezed your eyes shut and finished everything as they told you. It tasted bitter and it stung. Your stomach also felt unusually warm. You frowned harder and coughed.

"Say 'ah'," Sehun said and sprayed some whipped cream into your mouth. You sighed, grateful for the cream's sweet taste.

"You okay?" Lay asked. You nodded, feeling a little better because of the whipped cream.

"She's really innocent," Xiumin remarked.

"And you are corrupting her," Suho told them.

"What do you mean 'you'? You're also in on this," Baekhyun said.

"Suho-hyung, your question," Chen said.

"Hmm," Suho thought for a while, "did you ever have a boyfriend?"

"What is this? Hyung are you hitting on her?" Chanyeol reacted.

"No, I'm just curious. She seems so pure and innocent. I wonder if she has ever been in a relationship," Suho said.

"I didn't," you answered.

"Ahh, I thought so," Suho and the others muttered.

"But have you ever thought of wanting to have one?" Baekhyun asked you.

"I...I don't know. I mean I don't really think about those kinds of things," you answered.

"Eh?" Chanyeol muttered.

"But can you imagine yourself with one?" Baekhyun asked further.

"Well, I...," you muttered and thought about it. "Right now? I don't think so," you finally answered. Just thinking about those stuff made you cringe.

"Wae? Are you a man-hater or something?" Sehun asked.

"No, not really. It's just, I just don't think about those stuff right now," you answered.

"But do you like someone?" Suho asked.

You froze at his question as Lay's image popped into your mind. You were glad that you somehow still had the presence of mind to not look towards Lay's direction.

"Ya, you guys, those are a lot of questions already. Save your questions for later," Chen said. "Suho-hyung, give the dare."

"Hmm," Suho muttered before finally answering. "Can you sing for us, Joo Ri?"

"Eh? That's too simple!" Chanyeol complained.

"I want to hear her sing," Suho shrugged. You guessed Suho must have felt guilty on letting you drink that's why he's giving you a very easy dare.

"Alright," you answered. Though you didn't want to sing, you thought it was better than to let them have you do other worse things like sexy dancing.

Everyone grew silent as they waited for you to sing.

"You might want to cover your ears," you warned them.

"Aish? You're only saying that but you actually have a beautiful voice don't you?" Sehun said.

"Go on," Lay encouraged.

You take a deep breath and finally started singing. You closed your eyes since you didn't want to see their faces. Your voice was shaking out of nervousness but you didn't stop singing.

Nal annaehaejwo

Geudaega salgo inneun gose nado hamkke deryeogajwo

Sesangui kkeuchirado dwittaragal teni

Budi nae siyaeseo beoseonaji marajwo achimi wado sarajiji marajwo

Kkumeul kkuneun georeum geudaen namanui areumdaun nabi

You finally finished singing, and you heard them clapping. You opened your eyes and looked at their faces.

"Hmm, I think it's better if you just talk and not sing," Baekhyun told you and laughed.

"Yeah, I know. I told you I'm a horrible singer," you laughed along.

"What song was that?" Lay asked you.

"Honestly, I don't know the title," you answered.

"Oh, too bad. I wanted to know. It was a good song," Lay said.

"Where did you learn that song?" Lu Han asked you as he held one of your arms. There was urgency to his voice and he was wearing an expression you couldn't quite understand.

"My dad used to sing it to me when I was a child, but I forgot most of it. Wae?" You asked curiously.

"Nothing," he said and went back to where he was sitting, wearing his usual expression again.

What's wrong with him? You frowned.

The game went on and after a while, the bottle pointed to you again for the second time. Fortunately, you got Xiumin's name without a star. Xiumin was kind as you have expected and only asked you your favorite ice cream flavor, which happened to be chocolate, and only made you give a speech to everyone as their new manager.

You started feeling a little sleepy after that, and wondered how late it was already. But in truth, the soju was starting to take its effect on you.

You really thought that your night was gonna end smoothly, until the bottle pointed at D.O., and he picked your name with a star on it.

"Don't make them do anything stupid," Suho warned Chen as D.O. picked a paper from the second box.

"Neck," D.O. read.

"This should be okay right?" Chen asked.

"Pick something else," Suho said.

"But hyung, this is one of the few better choices. Honestly," Chen told him.

"What things did you write in the other papers?" Suho interrogated.

"Interesting ones?" Chen answered.

"Aish. Fine. Is that okay Joo Ri?" Suho asked.

You hesitated for a while before finally answering. "I guess." You didn't want to take the risk of the other 'interesting ones' Chen wrote on the other papers.

"Alright, the two come here," Chen said. You stood up, and walked over to where Chen was. You were feeling a little tipsy, but you thought that it was only out of sleepiness.

"D.O. is so lucky," Chanyeol pouted.

"What are you, a pervert?" Baekhyun said.

"But he gets to do it with a girl while I had to do it with one of you!" Chanyeol answered.

Chen made you tilt your head slightly to one side.

"Just a small amount," Suho said.

"Yes, Joo Ri's father," Chen answered and sprayed a small amount of cream into the side of your neck. You winced a little when the cream touched your skin since it felt cold. "Take the shot first D.O," Chen said.

"I can't do it," D.O. told him.

"Come on!" Chen told him.

"I really can't do it," D.O. said.

"I also think that's a bad idea," Lay said.

"Wae?" Chen asked.

"Joo Ri's blood actually smells good. And D.O. is actually struggling every time he smells it. I don't think it's a good idea to let him do that, most especially at the neck," Lay explained.

"Oh," Chen and the others muttered.

"Shall I do it then?" Kai said.

"Mweo?!" You exclaimed.

"I'll take D.O.'s turn, as well as the dare and the question. That's allowed right?" He asked Chen.

"Yeah," Chen answered.

"But...," you protested. Kai smirked as Chen handed him the shot glass. He downed it easily. He handed it back to Chen and walked towards you.

"Whoa," some of the boys were exclaiming, since they were also anticipating as Kai was the first one who'd get to do it with a girl.

Kai held you in both shoulders and slowly lowered his head to your neck. You held your breath and literally froze. He paused for a while and made a short sniff.

"You smell nice," he whispered, loud enough only for you to hear.

"Why do I suddenly feel all fluttery?" Baekhyun muttered as he watched you and Kai.

Chen, who was standing in one corner, suddenly took out his phone and started searching for a good camera angle.

"I'm digging in," Kai said. Your heart was beating frantically that it felt like it was going to jump out of your chest. You closed your eyes on instinct as you felt his breath getting closer. Finally, you felt his warm lips touching your skin, sending goosebumps all over your body. He gently sucked at the cream in one swift motion and finally moved his head away. He then gently wiped your neck with his thumb as he stared at your face. He gave you a smile, but to your surprise, it wasn't his usual playful and teasing smile, but a gentle one that he almost looked apologetic.

"WOOOH! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The boys' teasing finally reminded you that there were other people around.

Kai went back to where he was sitting while you walked back to yours in a slightly wobbly daze. Your face and your whole body felt unusually warm, and you were not sure if it was because of the alcohol or because of Kai. Your heart was still pounding by the time you finally got back to your seat.

"Joo Ri, what's your question?" Chen asked.

"Huh?" You asked blankly.

"Your question," Chen repeated.

"Oh, uh...," you muttered, trying to think of a question since it felt like your mind suddenly turned blank. "Uhm, how many girlfriends did you have?" You asked the first question that popped into your head.

"A few," Kai answered.

"How many is a few?" Suho asked.

"A few," Kai answered firmly.

"C'mon tell us, we need numbers," Baekhyun said.

"I don't know," Kai answered.

"How could you not know?" Baekhyun asked.

"Because he had too many he couldn't count it," Chanyeol said.

"Why do I have to count those things? Kai told him.

"Why not?" Chanyeol asked.

"Why should I? It's not like I'm collecting them or something," Kai asked back.

"Yeah, he has a point. Why should he?" Sehun agreed.

"Counting girlfriends are only for those people who want to treat them as some sort of trophies, you kids," Suho told them.

"But still if you couldn't count them, it means you've had a lot," Sehun said but Kai just shrugged.

"What do you expect? It's Kai we're talking about," Chen said. "Joo Ri, give your dare."

"Uh, right," you said and thought about a dare.

"Ask him to do a sexy dance, he's really good at it," Sehun told you.

"Alright. Do a sexy dance," you went along since you couldn't think of anything. Your head felt like a jumbled mess at the moment and you couldn't think clearly.

Kai stood up, and did a sexy dance as you requested. It turns out, listening to Sehun was a bad idea. Kai was exceptionally good at it that to you, watching him dance almost felt like porn. Your face flushed uncontrollably again and you ended up staring at the ground the whole time.

And as though your night couldn't get any worse, the bottle pointed to you again on the next spin. You took a name from the box and your eyes grew wide when you saw the name.

"Lu Han-hyung," Sehun, who was seated beside you, read the paper out loud. "And it has a star."

You looked towards where Lu Han is, and Lu Han also looked as surprised as you.

No, not with that devil! NO FREAKING WAY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 667 13
The eyes will see you everywhere.. The eyes will appeared near you.. The shadow was behind you.. Help me! Help me.... Please help me.. This a mystery...
2.9K 233 45
(Warnings: Mild language, violence, death, intense themes) Your friends have been trying to form a boy band for ages. They're incredibly talented, bu...
223K 7.3K 42
Got hired by SM, forced to cut my own hair and become an EXO member. Seems like a dream come true, doesn't it?----NOT. That's not what LIFE has in st...
3.5K 121 26
EXO FanFiction I began writing this out if boredom. Hope you enjoy!