Sona's Intern (Sona X Male)

By Relentlezz41

Lady Sona Sitri has recruited another pawn for the student council and her House. With Saji the important paw... More

Ch 1 - New Hire
REBOOT!
(Reboot) Chapter 1 - Help
Ch 2 - Slumber
Ch 3 - Pour It
Ch 4 - First Pact
Ch 5 - Party Time
Ch 6 - Action
Ch 7 - Crystal
Ch 8 - On The Fly
Ch 9 - Catching On
Ch 10 - Feels
Ch 11 - A New Friend
Ch 12 - Element Training
Ch 13 - Open House
Ch 14 - Tailing
Ch 15 - Boys Come Home
Ch 16 - Behind The Bra
Ch 17 - The Nightmares
Ch 18 - Tsudy No More
Ch 19 - Girl Home
Ch 21 - Love Me Harder
Ch 22 - Love Me Badly
Ch 23 - After
Ch 24 - Steamy
Ch 25 - After The Night Cap
Ch 26 - Flour
Ch 27 - Luonch
Ch 28 - Dress Up
Epilogue
Answers
Christmas Special

Ch 20 - Welcome Back

2.9K 68 29
By Relentlezz41

Sona has to get back to her sister and best friend to see how everyone is doing. Does this mean she has a couple questions waiting for her? Oh boy.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Breakfast was a nice and pleasant time at your house after the firm introductions. Parents approve and a good meal over meeting someone is always pleasant. Important matters can be peacefully discussed over food. Sona didn't find it awkward at all. Though knowing their friends weren't up until noon or so you both felt easy. Though Sona still dreadfully nervous.

Teleporting back to Sona's house you were back to her room. Which you had never seen until now. Looking around you smiled. It was just like her. "Organized and elegant. It's a warm place to be. Almost like a hotel too. It's sweet."

"Thank you (FN). I hope this is looking nice. Though no boy has been here. Until now that is."

"I'm honored Sona. I'm actually afraid of little one would mess something up."

She smiled. "Luna will be fine. We could put her in the tub and watch her swim."

You chuckle. "Good stuff." You heard footsteps followed by a knock. "Who's that?" You whispered to Sona.

"Hey Sona. You in there? Awake? Decent hopefully." Called Serefall.

"We're here. Come in. You know the drill." Sona replied.

Serafall opened the door. "You look pretty today? It's early. Did you both hit the shower and dress up for a date?"

Sona blushed. "No. I dropped him off, showered, and dressed to meet his parents for breakfast."

"So you two are getting serious. My, nice to know. Blondie and I have discussed things a little. Not pulling the trigger yet. We're at a slow and calm pace." Serafall gazed.

"Didn't he spend the night..." You sweatdropped.

"Yeah. He's in the shower. He grabbed some clothes. Tsubaki and Kiba are in the kitchen together. Those two are starting to get the chemistry. Just visually they are working through trying to get on the same page. Wanting to make time and when they kiss it's truly beautiful. I mean truly. It's special what they have."

"Wow." You sighed happily.

"So anyways Sona you and handsome want brunch in the next hour?"

"Sure. Thanks."

"Always Sona. You know your sister knows a good brunch. Besides, if I want Blondie's heart I know what I must do."

"Flirt with him?" You ask.

"To get a boy's love? Through his stomach. Heart is to follow."

"I'm helping you Serafall." Sona stood up.

"Sona?"

"Join yourself in the living room and see how my little girl is doing. I'm going to give my sister a hand."

"O,kay..."

"Till then." She hugged you into her chest and kissed the top of your head. "See you soon."

Serafall was shocked because she knew for all these years she wasn't the affectionate type. Walking out of her room and down the stairs she just had to ask. "Sister what are you doing?"

"Not losing him. That's what." She marched down those stairs.

"Something happen? You two in an argument?" Gasped Serafall.

"I had a few nightmares. I dropped him off and slept in my room. I won't get into it but he left me. This is all me. I've been the problem. I've been the jerk. The ungrateful. I love him. He's not going anywhere. I'm doing my best to say sorry for being a buzzkill and moving forward so to speak."

"Sona you okay with this?"

"You would never make out with my boyfriend or anything else right?"

"He's cute but I have my eyes on Saji. So no."

"Phew. Thank you."

"Okay then. Let's get brunch ready."

~~~~~

You took her advice. Gave Luna a bath in her tub and dried her feathers off so she could flap around and nothing getting wet. "Hey girl. How's Mommy's tub?"

*Quack* She nodded.

"Nice. Let's check on her. Shall we?" She flew and landed on your left shoulder. Good company. "That's my girl Luna. Off we go." Out the door you go and meet up with everyone. Saji downstairs is in the dining room helping set everything for Serafall and just like she said Tsubaki and Kiba were holding hands in the living room making conversation. It was a pretty sight.

"Babe I got something for Luna too. Heard ducks like cooked rice. I have a dish for our girl while my sister and I prepared a meal for all of us." You walk in the doorway to see the sisters getting along nicely. Sona still in the dress she picked out for the meeting of your parents. Her smile was bright when you winked. Sitting down she made you a nice sandwich. Serving you with a nice sweet kiss and a hug before joining right next to you. Told you I can try and succeed at both. Work in progress.

Well Sona what's your next move? Have him have his way. Where did you put the protection? If it's still around now.

My sock drawer.

I have more. It's fine.

Don't!

You take one bite and look at her. Chew and swallow and thought for a moment. "Wow that's good. Thank you so much."

"Glad you enjoy Babe. We have to do this more often. Switch it up here and there. Your house then mine. I'm pretty sure your father might want to see that for approval."

"Let's..." You sweatdropped.

"Kidding." She giggled and sighed happily. "Open House is over, it's the weekend, and I have you."

Serafall was impressed. I haven't seen her this happy and laid back in some time. Maybe a birthday or Christmas. Oh Sona. I knew you had it in you. You're amazing at what you do. Truly you are. But can let off the guard and work face and smile. A boyfriend and little ducky mo-mo to take care of. Just remember little sister, I love you. And sorry if I come across as a rival. I don't want us to compete. We both have special gifts and talents. You have the dream. Keep it up.

~~~~~

It is very easy for us to lose sight of what is staring right in front of us. The writing on the wall being in fine print font. The fact Sona is making a 180 says so much when she's in off duty mode. What's next?

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 1.1K 10
Rias Gremory and her boyfriend were together for three years. Kazuki Sato, the rook and boyfriend Rias Gremory, comes back from a long five month mis...
14.1K 305 15
After the Khaos brigade attack on the underworld Issei is seemingly faced with his demise. What if death had stuck? The underworld is ravaged by war...
57.5K 1.2K 19
Rengoku is sent out on a mission to take down a demon north of the demon slayers corps building. The Master tells Rengoku to take Tanjiro with him, f...
577K 5K 27
Madoka Terada is a pawn for Rias Gremory. You worked very well and hard for Rias and her peerage, even became a mid class devil! But then, he came. I...