Am I in Love with My Best Fri...

By emilyjmeltzer

Riley is a normal 15 year old girl who lives in San Antonio. She lives with her mom and little sister Hannah... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Sequel Info

Chapter 7

831 25 11
By emilyjmeltzer

Chapter 7

Riley's POV
We made it to school. I see Sarah and everybody. They all look really happy.

"Hey guys", I said.

"Hi Riley", Sarah said. "Do you want to talk about you know?"

"Sure lets go over there", I said pointing over at a picnic table under a tree closer to the school. We walked over there.

"So when did you start talking to him?", she asked.

"This morning when he came to get me", I said.

"What did you guys talk about?", she asked. She's asking a lot of questions goodness.

"Well um we talked about what Billy would say, and we um ki", I said before she screamed," KISSED you guys kissed again, who kissed first?".

"Yeah we did and I did", I whispered smiling.

"You guys like each other, I don't care that your dating Billy. I ship ristin", she said.

The bell rang and she went back to Alex. I whispered to myself " Me too". Then walked to my first class.

I walk in and sit down. Sarah and Austin are smiling at me, I started laughing.

"Excuse me is this seat taken", a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. She's really pretty. Zach and her would be perf.

"No, I'm Riley by the way", I said.

"Okay, I'm Keaton I just moved here from Tennessee", she said.

"Well it's nice to meat you Keaton, this is Sarah, Alex, and Austin", I said pointing at them.

"Hi", she said.

The teacher walked in and started to talk about the same thing she always talks about before we start class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
684K 33.8K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...