Home Is Where She Is

By Katie02003

Percy was betrayed by his home and family (on the godly side), disowned by Poseidon, stripped of his powers... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Author's Note - Symbols
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue- Part 1
Epilogue- Part 2
Sequel and Other Books

His Paradise

22.1K 149 133
By Katie02003

This is a Percy Jackson betrayal story where he is betrayed by everyone after the appearance of his half-brother, Nathan who turns everyone (excluding Leo, Thalia, Jason, Nico and Calypso) against him. Annabeth cheats on him with Nathan and his dad disowns him.... Follow Percy and his friends to the only paradise where they will be safe and the adventures they face...

Even though this is a Percy betrayal story, there are some stuff you need to know.

1) Chaos is mentioned and might appear (I am not sure yet)but he does not save Percy or come with the offer of joining the army/ being his son etc....

2) I've seen many crossover stories related to Percy Jackson and wanted to try one of my own... I had watched an anime called Cardcaptor Sakura and am going to bring the clow cards from that into this story (even if you have not watched it, it doesn't really matter)

3) This is not a Percabeth story but please don't skip the story because of that... For all you know it may be interesting and you may like it...

4) I do not own Percy Jackson or the characters in this story (except one or two that I have come up with), that claim belongs to Rick Riordan. The story may seem similar to other betrayal stories because I got the idea from there...

5) This is the first time I'm writing a story so it may not be perfect but please give it a shot and read it. If you like or enjoy the story please vote, comment and share. And if you have any ideas on the story or character please go ahead and comment but that doesn't necessarily mean that I will use it.

6) For back-story about Percy's past check out 'Past Of Alesandro'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 78 4
WISER THAN SERPENTS. Viktor and Belava were born as debts of their father and were forced to give up their lives for the glory of...
222K 3.6K 25
|| DISCLAIMER: Book is considered a main book in "The Anak Series" there is no order of book you must read in The Anak Series || Perseus was the olde...
11.2K 425 16
MoonSun and WheeByul angst because I like hurting myself. People always talk about how the sun loved the moon but rarely talk about how the wolf crie...