First Lie || Yoonmin

By xangstyoonx

(written when I was in 6th grade- has no actual plotline) "H-hyung? What are you doing?" "That's not importan... More

~One~
~Two~
~Three~
~Four~
~Five~
~Six~
~Seven~
~Eight~
~Nine~
Shoutout!!!
~Ten~
~Eleven~
VOTE!!!
~Twelve~
~Thirteen~
~Fourteen~
~Fifteen~
~Sixteen~
~Seventeen~
~Eighteen~
~Nineteen~
~Twenty~
Trailer!!!
~Twenty-One~
~Twenty-Two~
~Twenty-Three~
~Twenty-Five~
Face Reveal
~Twenty-Six~
~Twenty-Seven~
~Twenty-Eight~
~Twenty-Nine~
~Thirty~ (Final Chapter)

~Twenty-Four~

134 14 10
By xangstyoonx

Jimin's POV

I've rarely seen Yoongi cry. That's one of the reasons why this hit me so hard, the other thing being I won't be able to see him for 4 damn years! 4. Damn. Years.

I continued to cry into his chest, him crying as well. It felt like all that we had gone through was suddenly ending based on 1 letter. A piece of my world was being taken away from me. I mean, we could still talk right? Of course we could!

"Yoongi, don't worry. We can still talk! I'll call you every night, I promise."

He looked down at me. "That sounds great, I love you Babyboy."

"I love you too."

>3 Months Later<

Jin got accepted to a cooking school in Seoul. Namjoon began a writing course, also in Seoul. Taehyung and Jungkook still had to finish High School. J-Hope moved to Thailand with Lisa. Yoongi had packed for UCLA and Jimin had packed for Kyungpook. 4 were standing with Yoongi and Jimin at the airport, ready to say their goodbyes.

Jin was crying, Namjoon comforting him. Taehyung and Kookie were both crying, Jin trying to comfort them. J-Hope was sitting in him and Lisa's new apartment, FaceTiming with the others. Yoongi was holding Jimin close to his chest, feeling like he too wanted to cry.

Jin stepped away from Namjoon and the crying youngers. "I-I'm seriously gonna miss you both. I know you've made me question my existence a few times, a lot actually. That doesn't mean I don't love you, I really do. I think I speak for everyone here when I say, you've changed our lives in multiple ways, for the good. I wish you both the best, always." Jin pulled them into a tight hug, crying again.

He walked back to Namjoon, letting Tae and Kookie step up. Tae spoke first. "Hyung was right, you've definitely changed us, a lot. Yoongi, I haven't known you as long as I've known Jimin, but you're a really cool guy and I'm sure you'll do great in America. Jimin, you've been my best friend for as long as I can remember, I wish you the best of luck and I hope you don't forget about me." He backed up, letting Kookie forward.

"I-I don't know exactly what to say so here." He pulled them into a hug. "I love you both."

Namjoon led them back to Jin, walking forward himself. "Yoongi, I've known you for the fucking longest time. In theory of course. I've really only known you for a short time but you've shared your past with me and I greatly appreciate that you trusted me enough to do so. I know you're probably still slightly angry about everything in Naksan but I promise it was a mistake and it'll never ever happen again. Good luck in the US, trust me, don't listen to any assholes that might be over there and don't get arrested." A short hug and pat on the back was enough to let that settle in. "Now Jimin, you might not have any Jams, but you do have determination and strength that I've never seen in any other person alive. You have integrity and I appreciate the fact that you also never give up and you're willing to do anything for your friends. I'll never forget you and I love you, Jamless." he hugged Jimin tightly and a single tear fell down his cheek.

Jin handed Yoongi the phone, Hobi on the other line, crying. "I-I'm gonna miss you guys, I know we're already in different countries but I'm seriously so damn proud of you both. You're both super smart and brave and perfect. I just love you both to death. Go out there and make me proud. I have to go before Lisa sees me crying. I-I love you guys and remember, you're my hope, you're my angels."

The call ended and everyone went silent. All of them were crying by now and hugging each other when the dreaded sound came over the intercom.

Flight 260-A to Daegu is now boarding, along with Flight 390-C to California.

Yoongi and Jimin looked at each other, tears streaming down their faces. "I-I fucking love you to death, I always will. This isn't the end, my angel. "You're my savior, I'll always remember you as the boy who saved my life." Yoongi spoke.

"I love you too. I can't believe we have to be apart but you'll always be in my heart, always. I'm gonna miss you but we'll meet again. You're my world." Jimin said.

Everyone came forward. They hugged quietly all together before the intercom came on again.

Last call for Daegu and California.

They pulled away and Yoongi quickly kissed Jimin for the last time. They headed in their different directions. Once on the planes, they both cried for who knows how long.

Little did they know, that truly would be their last kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 680 32
WARNING : this was my second ever book so i think some of the writing is a little cringe bc i was in a semi-fetus writing era lmao ♧preview: "i'm sor...
4.8K 267 34
Kwon Haru, a normal 18 year old, had to move to a prestigious school where she chase her dreams to be a singer. She thought that life will be normal...
1.2K 91 21
[C O M P L E T E D] A girl with a secret. Goes to school. One by one. She makes new friends. Jin. Namjoon. Yoongi. Hoseok. Jungkook. Jimin. Taehyung...
13K 979 43
"Mr.jeon I I have a question !" "yes ?" "what comes after 68 ?" "69 ?" "mr.jeon will you be mine ? i promise after you become mine I'll show you in...