Try Me ✔️

By Anime_Star_Shipper01

Lucy Heartfilia, the new kid. Natsu Dragneel, the popular kid. She can't stand his arrogant ass. Natsu finds... More

Author Note
Chapter 1 - a new begin
Chapter 2 - great
Chapter 3 - I'm still here
Chapter 4 - unlucky for me
Chapter 5 - novel
Chapter 6 - I expected more hostility
Chapter 7 - funny, Natsu
Chapter 8 - the deal
Chapter 9 - meeting his parents
Chapter 10 - crossing the line
Chapter 11 - paired up
Chapter 12 - truth or dare
Chapter 13 - that says something
Chapter 14 - promise
Chapter 15 - or else?
Chapter 16 - a fucking push
Chapter 17 - willing
Chapter 18 - balls
Chapter 19 - you
Chapter 20 - turn off
Chapter 21 - I will do it
Chapter 22 - What? No
Chapter 23 - too cheesy
Chapter 24 - shut up, dragon boy
Chapter 25 - and for the food
Chapter 26 - I recorded that
Chapter 27 - don't need it
Chapter 28 - it's a break
Chapter 29 - save it
Chapter 31 - sort of
Chapter 32 - feet fingers
Chapter 33 - us included
Chapter 34 - Happy
Chapter 35 - get out
Chapter 36 - Ayumi
Chapter 37 - meet up
Chapter 38 - survived
Chapter 39 - avoiding
Chapter 40 - sweet dreams
Epilogue
Thanks everyone❤️
EEEH GUYS!!!

Chapter 30 - awesome, handsome...

4.1K 117 100
By Anime_Star_Shipper01

~Lucy's POV~

I went home from swimming with Natsu. I can't deny it, my feelings are still going strong. And I know he is too. His last sentence still hunts me, in a good way.

"Wait for me then..."

He is planning something, I know it. I took a shower. I was still in my bathroom and brushed my teeth, still wearing a towel.

I heard some noises outside, but decided that it was just from strangers. I walked out with a towel around my body and hair.

I went to my room and saw Natsu... again.

"Seriously?" I said trying to hold back my annoyance. He always finds a way through my window. He greeted me.

"Hey. I missed you," Natsu said, looking around. He stuffed his hands in his pockets.

I face palmed. "We just saw each other," I said.

"Don't care, I still miss you," he said.

I walked to him and pointed to the door, "Leave!"

He whined like a child. "But I want to stay," he drawled while crossing his arms.

"How did I ever fall in love with you?" I asked.

"Well duhh. I'm awesome, handsome, amazing, charming..."

"Cough, cough. Mr. Ego is back," I said smiling.

"But I'm your ego," he said smiling too. I blushed a little. I am still pointing to the door, tapping my foot on the ground. He gave up and hugged me. "Bye, sweetheart."

When he was away I immediately closed the door. He always makes me blush...Dammit!

I changed into pyjamas and drifted asleep.

I woke up late so I went immediately to school, skipping breakfast. There were everywhere people standing around a billboard. I struggled to get pass them and saw my friends in front.

When I was there everyone looked worried about Natsu. I looked at the board, there was a picture of Natsu and Lisanna... KISSING.

My eyes went wide and I saw Natsu finally noticing my presence. He looked fast to me and then to the picture then to me then to the picture and so on.

"Lucy! It is not what it lo—" I didn't even let him finish and slapped his face.

"How could you?" I screamed, I was now fully catching the attention. He was quiet. "It is not what it looks like," he said after a while.

"Explain," I said, knowing what he means, but wanting an explanation.

Then of course Lisanna had to walk. "Nothing, just him and me showing our love," she said smirking.

I saw Natsu clenching his fists. "We aren't in love, Lisanna," he spat.

"We still kissed," she said.

It made it clear. "You really did kiss her, didn't you Natsu?" I said, holding back the urge to kick Lisanna.

He looked away, shameful about his actions. "I went to her to make it clear for the last time she's nothing. But then she kissed me," he said.

"You didn't push her away," I said, disgusted at Lisanna's actions.  He said nothing again. "After school I want an explanation from you," I said and stormed out.

I wasn't the girl who would believe the crap that he cheated on me, even tough we are not together. I knew Lisanna was just obsessed. But I think I made her think that I'm done, but of course I'm not.

I ran actually to house. I didn't want to go to school today. I have perfect grades anyways.

~Erza's POV~

I saw Lucy running out of the school, I saw she wanted revenge on Lisanna.

I walked to Natsu and slapped him on the same spot Lucy did. He still held his head low. "Care to explain?" I said, hoping my patience would be long.

"We did kiss, it's just I didn't take any part in it" he said. I felt his pain, even if it is Lisanna's fault, he cares the burden.

Our friends walked to Lisanna and her friends, Natsu was in the back.

"Seriously Lisanna... You planned all this, didn't you?" Mira said with a demonic look. Even I got some goosebumps.

She nodded. "Yup, now I got Lucy out of the way," she said smugly. I wanted to say something, but Natsu cut me off.

"Try again. She's smarter than you. She will figure it out," Natsu said lowly.

"Please. You are already torn apart," she said rolling her eyes. Natsu clenched his knockled so hard there turned red.

"In your dreams," I said finally.

After all the boring lessons Natsu immediately sprinted towards Lucy's house.

~Natsu's POV~

I climbed to her window, and like I guessed, it is locked. I saw her reading a book, no crying, no dramatic messy room, nothing showing that she was upset.

I knocked and she looked at me. She didn't smile, nor glare. I gestured her to open the window.

She walked towards it and opened it, but she didn't let me in...yet

"What do you want?" she said plainly. "Apologize," I said. She let me in and sat on her bed.

"I don't know what to think. Obviously she planned everything," Lucy said looking everywhere but me.

I walked to her and sat next to her. "I'm so sorry. I should have known she was planning something, anything. I reacted too late, but it was good enough for her to get a picture," I said.

This time she looked at me, staring in my eyes, looking if I told the truth. What I did.

"You're so stupid," she said with a small smile.

Did she understand it?

"Yes, you're forgiven," she said, rolling her eyes.

I don't understand why she forgave me so easily. I would never forgive myself. "I'm gonna need to teach her a lesson again," Lucy mumbled, I still heard her.

"Don't blame yourself. It is the fault of Lisagna," she said, surprising me. Her aura became dark.

"Lisanna's adress. Now," she demanded, I never knew this side of her. I quickly gave it and she stood up. "Meet me at her house, 10 minutes," she said and I nodded. I hopped out of her house, still not knowing what she is going to do.

I asked my friends to come, to be sure.

I stood by Lisanna's house with my friends. Lucy was nowhere to see.

We where standing 5 metres away. Lisanna opened the door and smiled. "Aww. Did you miss me already?" she said, flashing her eye lashes.

I clicked my tongue in annoyance and there was Lucy. She walked passed us, to Lisanna. She had a murder aura.

"Bimbo thinks she can win this time? I don't think so," Lisanna said coming out of the house. In a quick move Lucy pinned her against the brickwall. Lisanna's eyes widened and she screamed on help.

I chuckled, lame.

Her friends came out of the house, seeing her and Lucy. They were a couple metres away, ready to go attacking Lucy.

She wouldn't be able to take all of them. I was debating if I should help her, but I didn't know if it was right.

"Natsu," Lucy said calmly, but sternly. I knew what she meant and smirked, getting weird looks from my friends.

I sprinted forward and knocked the girls on the ground. They didn't get up again. "Aww. Don't tell me that was all the fun I got," I pouted. I still heard Lucy chuckling and I focused my attention on them.

"Look Lisanna. I'm done with your games. You seriously thought you succeeded making Natsu lose me? Well, you're wrong. Just get over Natsu and find a man your own. Although I don't think you actually can do that... This is my warning to you, if you ever pull out a trick like this again, I will fucking kill you," she said and roughly pulled away.

Lucy kicked her in the gut making her fall. I was beyond surprise. I never knew Lucy would do this, not that I don't like it. Lisanna fell to the ground not able to stand up again.

Lucy walked to us and smiled. The girls smiled back, but the boys were still in shock.

"Surprised?" Lucy asked, smirking. I only nodded.

"When did you become so aggresive?" Gajeel asked.

"Hanging around with Natsu too much, I guess." She shrugged.

"Hey!" I said, upset she put the blame on me.

She stuck her tongue out, pissing me off in a playful way.

"Five seconds," I said lowly. She immediately ran and called the girls to keep me away.

"Times up," I said to no one and wanted to chase her. But the girls blocked my path, smirking too.

"Guys," I said. The boys went to the guys distracting them. I ran to catch up with Lucy.

"Damm, since when did she become so fast?" I mumbled. But luckily for me, my stamina is again is in perfect shape again. While hers is still bad.

She went to the park, stopping there. She leaned with her hands on her knees, supporting herself.

"Found ya," I said walking towards her. Her eyes went a little wide, "Dammit, I thought the girls were blocking you," she muttered.

"The boys helped me," I said and she face palmed. "Right...they were there too."

I chuckled and went to her side. "So, are you letting the event of this morning slip away?" I asked hopefully.

She looked at me, "I was never upset or angry. I just thought it would be funny to see you upset and seeing Lisanna's face that she failed," she said. I gave my famous toothy grin and we went home.

With home I mean to Lucy's house 😏

-next day-

I woke up in my house. Groaning. Lucy made me leave...

"Brother! Hurry up or you will be late for school," Wendy said with her cute voice. I picked a pillow and pulled it to my face.

I knew Wendy was face palming. She tried to pull the blanket away, but me being stronger...she failed.

"Fine...I'll tell mum she doesn't have to make breakfast for you," she mumbled.

I jumped of bed and ran to the kitchen, still in my sleep shorts.

I saw my mum cooking pancakes. "I'm up! Just make me some FOOD," I demanded. Wendy came later and giggled. She always knows my weakness. Food and friends. Mostly food though... Kidding. Friends of course.

I drove to school and saw Lucy pinned by the wall, Sting was the one who pinned her.

I became angry, pissed, furious and more. No one can hurt her.

I walked closer and saw Sting leaning closer. "The dragon's nowhere near you to save you," he said.

I watched what was going to happen next. With all her might she tried to get away. It didn't work. Then what happened next was Sting kissing MY Lucy. Why does somethings always happens to us with kissing?

That's it, he crossed the damn line. I walked to him and smacked him on the neck, hard enough to let Lucy go.

She hugged me and smiled. "I knew you were here."

How did I ever doubt her? Like damn? This pure soul is worth more than me, but if she chooses me, I better make her not regret it.

I kissed her forehead. "Always," I said. One simple word can mean so many things. Sting was trying to attack me, but teachers were walking by, giving him no change.

Lucy and I took the change to walk away and met with our friends.

Lunch came and I went to the rooftop. I am not in the mood to be in the cafeteria. I ate on the rooftop my lunch and soon I heard a door open.

It was Lucy, she smiled gentle at me and walked to me. "I thought you would be here, so why are you here?" She asked staring at the view.

"If I wasn't there in the morning, who knows what could happen," I said softly. She looked at me, "Bad things happen. Don't worry," she said.

"What if you were raped? Huh? What then?" I said, my voice raising.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you," I apologized. She looked again at the view. "I don't worry, because I know you would always be there to save me."

I smiled a little, she has trust in me. I won't let her down.

"So... how can I make you mine again?" I changed the subject.

She happily walked to the door. She opened it and faced me. "Figure it out yourself... Natsu," she said.

Then she walked away. "THAT IS NOT AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION!" I screamed, hoping she could hear it.

I chuckled. "Just you wait."

____________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4K 35
AU NALU FANFICTION IS HERE!!! ~~ What'll happen when a patient and a doctor fell in love with each other? Or rather, what happen that makes them head...
51K 1.5K 36
Dark as Night Blue as Water Gold as Sun Silver as Moon. The Dragon Riders of Berk and The silver Shape shifters are at war. Preparations begin incl...
159K 6.4K 32
"What am I to you, Sakura?" REIGN OF GODS A SasuSaku Story. Fantasy. Adventure. Romance. Rating: PG-13
108K 2K 23
edit, disclaimer: ok, this fan-fiction is filled with grammatical errors and terrible sentence structure, so be ready to face my disgusting english...