santana and brittany

بواسطة cactustravis

santana, an in-closet lesbian, and brittany, an out of the closet bi-sexual, have a thing. a thing that is on... المزيد

pilot
noah puckerman
santana the freshman
los padres y la abuela
friday night
monday night sleepover
tuesday date
lady sex !!
glee club and valentines day
quinn fabray
senior ditch day
late nights
family
sex tape
high school musical 3
secrets and distance
prom-a-saurus
chipotle
picnic
sick
nationals
graduation/goodbye
the months following
the quarterback
glee club brings everyone together
new york
nine month anniversary
brittany's 20th birthday
broadway
changes
building a glee club
proposal
planning
wedding
author's note
one month
thanksgiving and babies
jake
sadness
happiness
original songs
rip lord tubbington
shining star
not alone and clevver news
quinn fabray pt. 2
a day of santana
this is goodbye
epilogue
the unpublished miscarriage

honeymoon

3K 54 41
بواسطة cactustravis

Santana's Point of View

I wake up to something ringing.

Brittany's under me and I know she's awake when I hear her moan. She turns the phone off and I kiss her neck to thank her.

"Get up," She says, her voice scratchy, "We gotta get ready."

I groan, "Five more minutes."

"No, Santana," Brittany says and she actually sounds irritated, "This is what happens when you wanna have sex at two in the morning knowing you have to wake up two hours later."

I roll off of Brittany and onto my side of the bed so that Brittany can get ready first. She kisses me on the cheek before getting out of bed.

Today is the start of our honeymoon. Our flight to Puerto Vallarta Mexico is at seven-thirty and it's about a six hour and thirty minute flight there.

On the 29th, we're flying back home to New York so that Brittany can prepare for her three month tour. Quinn is watching Lord Tubbington and then she's gonna bring him back home with her and Rachel when they go back to New York.

You know how when you sleep it feels like everything goes by faster? Yup. That's exactly what it felt like with Brittany in the shower. I feel like I closed my eyes for two seconds and she was done when I opened them.

When I'm extremely tired, like how I am now, I can't do anything. Everything is just, like, blehhhhh. I don't wanna talk to anyone because I can't focus on what they're saying and I literally close my eyes whenever I have the chance.

I grab a plain white T-shirt, ripped jeans, and my undergarments before going into the bathroom. I take out all of my extensions before getting in the shower, where I wash all of the hair product out of my hair and I wash my body. I get out the shower and wrap my hair and body up. While I let my coconut butter lotion penetrate my skin, I do my facial scrub and brush my teeth.

I never put my shirt on right away; not until my hair is done. I feel like your shirt is holding you back from doing your hair and that your arms are more free without a shirt. And sometimes you can get really hot while doing your hair with a shirt on and you sweat, but without a shirt you're just fine.

I apply light makeup and blow dry my hair before walking out of the bathroom.

Brittany made my bed and placed our dresses nicely on top of each other so that my mom can take them and hold onto them while we're gone.

I get on the bed and lay on my side. Brittany joins me a few seconds later and wraps her arms around me. She kisses my neck and rubs my stomach with her thumb. I close my eyes and start to feel myself get lighter but the knocking on my door brings me back.

"Are you guys ready to go?" My mom asks from outside my door and I sigh

"Yeah, we'll be down in a second," Brittany answers as she starts to get out of the bed. She smacks my ass and I groan in pain, "Come on."

I guess Brittany noticed that her slap hurt me and she pulls me into a hug and rubs the area she hit or maybe she just wanted a hug, but either way it felt really good.

I put on my ultra boost, the ones that feel like socks, and roll my suitcase out of my room, into the hallway, and by the front door. We leave them there and walk into the kitchen where my mom and dad are talking.

One of my mom's sisters told me that my mom and dad have been spending time together and that he's been spending the night, but I didn't wanna believe it because my mom's side is filled with gossipers.

I hug my mom and dad and give them a kiss on the cheek.

Brittany goes into the fridge and pulls out a gallon of 2% milk and pours herself a glass, which I find disgusting. Regular milk is disgusting, but almond and coconut milk is good.

"Do you want me to cook you guys anything before your flight or are you guys gonna eat there?" My mom asks and I shake my head. Brittany's leaned back against the counter and I wrap my arms around her waist and fall against her. She holds me up and wraps her arms around waist. I close my eyes and relax against her.

"Santana is gonna want her venti caramel frappuccino with a cake pop." Brittany says and I smile because that's exactly what I want

"Me and mom were talking," my dad says and I open my eyes to look at him, "and we realized that you guys are an amazing couple. Watching Santana come out and then you two going public, and then you guys broke up but got back together because the love is still there is amazing. And now you two are living together in New York with Brittany because a dancer and Santana being signed to a record label is just something that worked out perfectly."

"We love you, Brittany," my mom says and I can imagine the goofy smile that Brittany has on her face, "You helped our daughter with so much and I don't think she would be who she is without you."

"I love you, too, Mr. and Ms. Lopez." Brittany says and I can hear the smile in her voice

"No, Brittany. I think you should start calling me mom."

"And me dad. You're too formal and it makes us sound old." My dad says and we all laugh

I pick my head up and look up at Brittany, "I love you, too." I say and she presses her lips against mine

My dad goes out and puts our bags in the trunk of the car and Brittany finishes her glass of milk. I go back upstairs to grab my phone and my wallet that I left on my nightstand.

The airport isn't too far from my house, but I was able to close my eyes and lay my head on Brittany's lap while they talked about whatever they talked about.

"Can I have a venti caramel frappuccino and a cake pop?" Brittany asks the guy standing behind the register at Starbucks. It's six-forty in the morning and I feel like shit.

"$22.98." he says and Brittany hands him her debit card. We are now at the point in our relationship where we don't have a problem with letting the other person pay for things.

Brittany and I step to the side to the let the next customer order. I grab slide my hand down her arm and intertwine our fingers and lay my head on her shoulder.

"When we get back home I'm gonna pick my new ID and drivers license up." I say and Brittany laughs

"Santana Pierce," she says and I smile, "Happy Holidays from The Pierces."

"That's actually really cute."

"Santana!" A guy calls holding my drink in the air. I thank him and take the drink and cake pop from him. Brittany gets herself a strawberry banana smoothie.

The flight there was okay, I guess. I lifted the armrest that separated us and laid on her. She wrapped her arms around and she's always warm, so I was good.

The resort we're staying at sent a car for us when we landed which was amazing and when we got to the resort everything was ready and they had the keys to our room waiting on the counter. We went up to the room, unpacked, made out, and slept.

For the next ten days that's all we did. We had a lot of sex, ate a lot of food, drank a lot of alcohol, swam in the ocean and in the pool a lot. Now today is September 29th and we fly back home to New York tonight so that Brittany can spend all day tomorrow preparing for the tour that starts the next day. So, in a way, today is my last day with Brittany until I loose her for three months.

I open my eyes and see Brittany looking up at her phone. She notices me staring and looks at me and smile appears on her face.

"You are so freaking adorable."

I lay on my back and rub my eyes, "It's too early for you to be saying things like that."

She laughs, "You're not gonna have this in less than a few days so take all you can get."

"Don't remind me," I groan and look at her, "I'm really gonna miss you."

Brittany kisses me on the forehead and I groan because I wanted a kiss on my lips.

"Mercedes sent me the tour dates and I got some good and bad news," Brittany says, picking up her phone again, "Which one do you want first?"

"Bad."

"On October 18th, our one month anniversary, there's a concert, so I won't be able to come home," she says and I close my eyes, "Good news is that I will be home for our second and third. I get a week off for the week of Thanksgiving and Christmas."

"Well, that's good."

Brittany places her phone down, turns onto her side and places her head in her hand. She looks down at me and her eyes scan all over my face and down my body.

"I'm gonna miss waking up to this every morning." She says as she starts to makes circles on my stomach with her fingers

"Stop, you're making me sad," I say and she grins, "Let's not even think about it. Today is our last real day together and I just wanna be with you in this bed doing nothing but eating and kissing and..."

Brittany cuts me off my smashing her lips onto mine. I cup her face as she rolls on top of me, deepening the kiss. Her tongue swipes against my bottom lip and I part my lips, letting her tongue into my mouth. I moan into her mouth when she starts to slowly grind against me. She pulls away, allowing us to catch our breath.

"I love you." She says as she presses our foreheads together

"I love you."

Brittany pecks my lips a few times before rolling off of me and right as soon as I no longer feel her touch, I miss her. It doesn't make sense. She's sitting next to me and I miss her. How am I gonna survive these next three months?

Our flight was at 5 p.m. so we didn't get home until one in the morning. I woke up the next day with no Brittany but a Lord Tubbington who woke me up to a lot of kisses. I spent the whole day unpacking, washing clothes, and cleaning while Brittany was out rehearsing. She didn't get home until elven at night and she still made and effort to talk to me even though she was exhausted.

October 1st:

Brittany woke up early again and went out to rehearse a little bit before the show. The show was sold out and Brittany and Mercedes were absolutely amazing. Mercedes sounded great and Brittany looked amazing up there. She looked really happy to be up there doing what she loves. After the show, Mercedes, Brittany, me, and everyone else who performed went out and celebrated the success of their first show.

October 2nd (Brittany leaves):

"Hey," Brittany whisper while shaking my shoulder, waking me up, "Babe."

I groan and rub my eyes, "Are you leaving?"

She nods her head sadly and tucks a few pieces of hair behind my ear, "I'm gonna miss you."

I place my hand on the back of her head and pull her down to me so that I can kiss her. She kisses me back but pulls away to wipe her eyes.

"Why are you crying?" I ask and she giggles, "If you cry then I'm gonna cry."

"I don't know. I don't wanna leave you."

I roll my eyes, "Stop, Britt. This is gonna go by so fast." I wipe a tear away that was threatening to fall down

"Text me if you need to me come home," she whispers and I nod my head, "I'm gonna FaceTime you every morning and every night and we'll text throughout the day."

I smile, "Love you Britt."

"Love you Tana."

She presses her lips against mines one more time before standing up. I look up at her and bite down on my bottom lip in attempt to stop myself from crying. She doesn't look back as she walks out the room which is great because I know for a fact that if she would've looked back then she wouldn't of gone.

We're gonna have to get use to this, even if we don't like it. We're both gonna be leaving for a period of time; sometimes alone and sometimes together. This is what happens when you want to be a dancer or a singer.

Lord Tubbington jumps in bed next to me and presses his body against me and lays down. I scratch the top of his head and hold him close because I don't have Brittany to hold close.

*

A/N
THIS CHAPTER WAS SHIT BUT I HOPE YOU GOT THE POINT.

IM SORRY. IM REALLY TRYING TO MAKE THIS BOOK GOOD AND HAVE YOU GUYS READ IT BUT IM FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO WIRTE. I KNOW WHAT EACH CHAPTER IS GONNA BE ABOUT BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO ACTUALLY WRITE. AND THATS WHY I TOOK THAT BREAK.

xoxo, melancholyxgirl

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

10.5K 580 17
𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍| ❝ when will you realize that i'm the one for you? ❞ ...
15.3K 522 35
They were once high school sweethearts. Santana was the heir to a highly successful worldwide corporation until one day a tragic accident meant she w...
6.6K 251 27
Almost complete, 2.5 chapt left Brittany: captain of the Cheerios, big part of glee club, struggles academically, bisexual Santana: ex-cheerleader, t...
532 13 4
Sam knew he wasn't supposed to feel something about Santana, he isn't supposed to have feelings for her except the carnal kind, but he starts to thin...